* Coco & DP
* giggleblue & DP
* sarahcecile
* AmandaHope
* seraf
* chiquitayy

Marinating:

Waiting to Know... Braving the 2WW :

* painefaria (testing Friday, April 2nd)
* mtnlisa
* AmyPDX (testing around April 3rd)
* Wehrli (beta scheduled for Wednesday, April 7th)
* kimlyn (testing on Easter?, beta scheduled for April 7th)
* escher12
* AmandaMom (tesing Saturday, April 10th)

Working on IVF :

* Shadow22 with DP's eggs

Taking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be Ready

* Astro & DP Fozziebear
* katherinerose
* SPCD & Dp
* bttrflygypsy
* Hoping2bMoms
* Beastie - Trying again in June
* Joyseattle
* Cejae (gettin' ready for IVF in the spring!)
* 2HappyMamas (IVF w/ DW's eggs) in July
* Milletpuff (taking a break until the late spring)
* MujerMamaMismo – TTC #2 in May

:2010 Graduates!

March BFPs

[Your name here with a little luck!]

February BFPs

* Mistral - 10-17-10
* Quasar + smartycat - 10-26-10
* Monarchgrrl - 10-31-10
* erthe_mama & DP - 11-04-10

January BFPs

* lyndzies - 10-4-10
* FtMpapa 10-10-10

:2009 Graduates!

December BFPs

* osker
* megan sacha
* mkpgoddess

November BFPs October BFPs

* JJNoho
* Mommies 2 Be
* megincl & ktcl

September BFPs

* elismum1908
* KSDoulaMama
* pleasantlyfurious

August BFPs

* chicagoml
* wishin'&hopin'

July BFPs

* hbog
* kimlyn32

May BFPs

* indigoscot's dp

April BFPs

* Kelmendi
* KJM
* whoabethy
* carmen

March BFPs

* scalpel
* katwomyn4

February BFP

* deny_zoo29

January BFP

* jodybird511

:2008 Graduates!

December BFPs

* DM630
* raene
* wazzmum

October BFPs

* JennM1021
* lexbeach's DP
* QTRANDI

September BFP

* Ellie74

August BFPs

* heart-n-bones
* Love My Family

July BFPs

* giggleblue
* pranava
* MamaCaveBear
* quasar (and DP smartycat)

June BFPs

* starling&diesel
* PiGirl
* Erica12009

April BFPs

* tigermiep
* MujerMamaMismo
* tiggerkong22
* simcon
* 2happymamas

March BFPs

* JenInMpls
* mahrens77

January BFP

* cookie70

:2007 Graduates!

December BFP

* Scalpel

November BFPs

* mamimapster
* AngelaM
* solejean
* lmh222

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 302 Old 02-28-2010, 11:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#3 of 302 Old 02-28-2010, 11:43 PM

wehrli - may you have much thread-keepers luck!!!

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#4 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
Our RE insists on calling the morning of the positive OPK and scheduling the insem for the following day. Last cycle we did that, but were too late, so this time he said call the morning of and we'd schedule for later that day, which we did, and it was about 24 hours before O, which could be okay and could be too early. Honestly, ladies, I'm in despair right now, just certain that it hasn't worked again. I feel nothing, no symptoms, my temp is above the coverline but pretty static along that temp, not rising or anything. I have the tiniest bit of breast soreness, but barely anything, and somewhat typical pms. We're not supposed to test until Thursday but I already feel like crying with failure. I guess I just need a hug today. The baby shower sure didn't help, and then last night I was tidying up and found an envelope full of ultrasound photos my cousin had left here when she dropped by the other day. UGH!! Ready for this to be over. The best thing I can think of is that I can have some wine next weekend : (
LibraryLady - Here is your hug! There is always hope! Soon you will have ultrasound pictures of your baby, and you'll have your own baby shower, and this TTC roller coaster will be a distant memory. Like Monarch said, there is still a chance you could be pregnant, so don't give up hope... And if not, you will try again next time, because this is something you want more than anything else. Just remember, it will all be worth it in the end! In the meantime, do your best to take your mind off things until Thursday. Watch funny movies, meditate, go to the park, hug a tree . Feel free to do all the venting you need to; that's what we're here for!

TTC #1 since March 2010 
#5 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 04:07 PM

AmandaMom If your cervix was closed by noon on the day after your positive OPK, I'd have a serious talk with your RE. Bring the Brill book. REs seem often not to be used used to working with women who pay close attention to and understand the exact workings of their bodies. I'd say that if you inseminated in the morning of the day after the OPK, you'd probably be ok, but I would definitely add a home insemination on the day of the positive OPK. Definitely.

Max Congrats on the furry baby! What kind of dog did you get? I have a big, 70-lb dog who thinks that she is my baby--trying to climb entirely on my lap, etc. I do think it can be a healthy emotional outlet to have a new, nonhuman, member of the family to care for during ttc.

LibraryLady Hang in there! The only "sign" that I had with my DD was high temps--not even sore breasts. I didn't really get any signs to speak of until about 8 weeks, which made me super nervous, of course. Is there any way, if this cycle doesn't work out, you could add a second insemination next time around? Distraction, love, and support sound like what you need.

AFM Super exciting cycle day 2. I am excited, though, at a new plan. Because I'm an academic with one of the worst maternity leave policies (or, more precisely, lack thereof) of any university in the country, it would REALLY be ideal for me to have a baby in December or January...which would mean conceiving in March or April. If March doesn't work out, we've decided that I will fly to SF, where my KD and his wife (a close friend) live, and I'll do a combination of fresh insems and IUIs....basically loading up like crazy for about 3 days before O and on O day itself. Then I'll fly home. The idea of packing myself that full of...swimmers...isn't especially attractive, honestly, but hey...whatever works. The plan is making me happy, because I feel like I have a back-up if this next cycle doesn't do the trick.

When are people planning to test this week? LibraryLady has Thursday...who else? Best wishes!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#6 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 PM

AmandaHope - Thanks for the advice... I definitely have to pick up that Stephanie Brill book! Your plan for April sounds fantastic. All those inseminations will certainly increase your chances. If you don't get knocked up in March, that is. We're hoping for a December baby too, which means we'd have to get really lucky and conceive on the first try. Hey, it could happen!

AFM, it's looking like I definitely ovulated the same day I got my positive OPK, though it was late at night. Since it will be easier to get the timing right, we'll probably do home inseminations, or a combo between home and clinic. Some good news: DP is getting more and more excited about TTC. She started getting all the legal stuff worked out and even began charting her own cycle and using OPKs just for the fun of it.

TTC #1 since March 2010 
#7 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

Max, yay for puppies! i hope it's just what you need to keep you
occupied...

Library, don't loose hope... it ain't over 'til it's over!

AHope, we have a 70 lb dog who thinks she is our baby too! she totally loves to sit in our laps!! what kind is yours? ours is german shepard/lab mix, from our best guess, she was a rescue. and i'm glad to hear about your plan! it's a good one.

afm, i am not quite as obsessed in this tww because we have a new plan starting next month, if this one doesn't work. i just had my annual pap today and it's technically been 1 year since we had our first preconception appt... so i've been referred to an RE! and my insurance is pretty good, covers everything with a lifetime cap of $12,000 (which i realize could go faster than i hope). so i feel less desperate with this cycle because i have a plan for the future. test date for us is tuesday, march 9th. tick tock.

#8 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM

Appreciate all the hugs~ and the opportunity to vent. I'm trying to hang in there, I can do nothing else but keep on with the wait, eh? At least I'm not waiting alone! And yes, if it doesn't work out, we'll find a way to afford more sperms, but it still might have worked this time and I have to stick to that.

WEHRLI & CHIQUITAYY~ when are you testing? Everything crossed for all three of us xo

MAX ~ hope you'll share pix of the pup. It's just three kitties, my sweetie and me since Sadie Brown Dog went to the boneyard (but she lived to be 21, a world record for a Labrador).

AMF~ sounds like a sensible if slightly icky plan ; ) I hear you about wanting to fit the bambino(a) into your academic schedule.

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#9 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 09:47 PM

Can I be added to Waiting to O please? FTMPapa gave me permission the cycle before last to join in the thread, we're TTC with KD, although I am het. It does really help me to be surrounded by others dealing with similar challenges in making a babe.

I'm on CD 2, last cycle was a bust which was a huge huge downer, I was CONVINCED I was pregnant, and got a million evap. lines on DollarTree tests. URgh. Won't use one of those again. This cycle we're going to try to insem. a day before I usually got a positive OPK and then again the day of the positive and the day after. I am wondering if maybe I have a slow temp spike post-o, and we might be missing the window by not already have the swimmers present.

Wehrli, LibraryLady Good luck, fingersx!

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#10 of 302 Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM - Thread Starter

welcome, sarahcecile! hope your stay here is short and sweet!

#11 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

AHope, we have a 70 lb dog who thinks she is our baby too! she totally loves to sit in our laps!! what kind is yours? ours is german shepard/lab mix, from our best guess, she was a rescue. and i'm glad to hear about your plan! it's a good one.
This is a trippy board. There are three Amandas (two of us educators), and now there are two of us with 70-lb rescue dogs who are shepherd mixes. Ours is a shepherd/hound mix, though it is possible that she is a rare German breed called a Hovawart (if so, the laugh is on whoever paid for her in the first place--we got her for the $65 adoption fee). Her name is Annie, and she is a LOVE.

Saracecile Sorry to hear about your last cycle being a bust. I think your plan of inseminating the day before, of, and after the positive OPK sounds great. I hope this cycle is predictable and successful! We're on the same schedule, since I'm on day 2 of my cycle, too. When do you usually O? I'm usually a day 14 gal; we can be cycle buddies!

AMom Fabulous that your DP is getting excited, too! I think it is sweet and funny that she is doing OPKs! (Hmm...might she be more interested in a second kid if she gets to carry? ;-)

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#12 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 01:47 AM

I'm planning to test Saturday if I can wait that long...AF is due Thursday or Friday, but I go anywhere from 25 to 27 days so the longer I can wait the better! Thanks for all the appendage crossing!

On the up side, one of the lab techs at work will do free betas for me if I ask...tempting, but I'm holding out.

Christie: taking a break until further notice on TTC #1
Mama to 1 rotten beagle and 3 kittehs
#13 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 09:43 AM - Thread Starter

I added the test dates in the line-up for those in the tww... for quick reference.

sarah, sorry your first cycle was a bust... this is our 6th try with and 3 of those cycles i was convinced... it's really hard. hopefully next cycle is your time!

AHope, our doggie is Luci(fer), she is 6 years old, and loves everyone!

chiquitayy, good luck waiting to test! AF stay away!!

afm, temps still up... they've been higher than ever before since 2dpo... but i'm trying not to get my hopes too high since 2dpo is kinda early for that to be a sign (right?). FF gave me 8pts for "early pregnancy signs" today...

#14 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 11:58 AM

Still trying to keep the smile on my face. I cried a lot yesterday for no real reason (well, for some reasons, but sometimes it was just no reason). I'd like to think that's a sign, but it's entirely possible it comes from the progesterone they've got me on. Thursday's the day to start testing for me, but I might test tomorrow just because I can't stand it any more. But then again, if I get a negative tomorrow, it'll be pretty debilitating. Still, I can't hide from the truth, no matter what it might be. Wehrli and Sara, I hear you for sure. I was convinced last try and then when it was negative it was one of the worst days I've ever had. I think that's a reason I'm so un-convinced this time, though I think we all know there's no way to NOT get your hopes up.

Good luck to you Chiquitayy~ Saturday seems a long way away, I'm not sure I could resist free, readily available beta testing!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#15 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
welcome, sarahcecile! hope your stay here is short and sweet!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaHope View Post

Saracecile Sorry to hear about your last cycle being a bust. I think your plan of inseminating the day before, of, and after the positive OPK sounds great. I hope this cycle is predictable and successful! We're on the same schedule, since I'm on day 2 of my cycle, too. When do you usually O? I'm usually a day 14 gal; we can be cycle buddies!

AMom
Fun! I am (unfortunately) a CD19-20 girl myself. I want the predictability, but boy would it be nice to have a normal length cycle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitayy View Post
I'm planning to test Saturday if I can wait that long...AF is due Thursday or Friday, but I go anywhere from 25 to 27 days so the longer I can wait the better! Thanks for all the appendage crossing!

On the up side, one of the lab techs at work will do free betas for me if I ask...tempting, but I'm holding out.
Fingerx - It is so so hard to hold out, good luck. And oh my is the free beta tempting...

Quote:
I added the test dates in the line-up for those in the tww... for quick reference.

sarah, sorry your first cycle was a bust... this is our 6th try with and 3 of those cycles i was convinced... it's really hard. hopefully next cycle is your time!

afm, temps still up... they've been higher than ever before since 2dpo... but i'm trying not to get my hopes too high since 2dpo is kinda early for that to be a sign (right?). FF gave me 8pts for "early pregnancy signs" today...
Actually it was our third cycle trying, the first was a frozen at-home ICI, and then two at-home ICI with our KD's swimmers. I keep trying to remind myself that this is ENTIRELY normal, but it's hard. We've been trying to conceive for over 2 years now (with three losses and then a vasectomy), it's a bit of a bummer.

High temps are definitely a good sign, I think no matter when they fall post-o. Fingerx!

Quote:
Still trying to keep the smile on my face. I cried a lot yesterday for no real reason (well, for some reasons, but sometimes it was just no reason). I'd like to think that's a sign, but it's entirely possible it comes from the progesterone they've got me on. Thursday's the day to start testing for me, but I might test tomorrow just because I can't stand it any more. But then again, if I get a negative tomorrow, it'll be pretty debilitating. Still, I can't hide from the truth, no matter what it might be. Wehrli and Sara, I hear you for sure. I was convinced last try and then when it was negative it was one of the worst days I've ever had. I think that's a reason I'm so un-convinced this time, though I think we all know there's no way to NOT get your hopes up.

Good luck to you Chiquitayy~ Saturday seems a long way away, I'm not sure I could resist free, readily available beta testing!
It's true, it's impossible not to get your hopes up. This cycle I am going to try to wait till 15 dpo to test, which will be really hard for me. But I want a definitive answer, no line-staring. I take progesterone as well, and it sucks that (at least for me), I have to stop taking it to get my period, so I can't even wait for a missed period to test. And it makes you FEEL pregnant, which is crazy making. I really really hope your weepiness is a good sign, I know when I was very early in my pregnancy with my daughter (8dpo) I was crying listening to Johnny Cash, and that was a sign for me.

AFM Just hanging out, DD is sick again, so that's a bummer. And crazy weather, it's snowing again in GA!

- Sarah

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#16 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 12:33 PM

Wherli: Yay for a shiny new thread! Thanks!

Can I please be moved to Waiting to Know? My DP and I did two rounds of home IUI's -- the first, ironically right before we left for an Indigo Girls concert (how gay is that?) -- on Thursday and Friday. I'm not terribly hopeful right now since i already feel like I'm minutes away from AF, all cranky and crampy and backachey, and she's not due for another week. I'll probably be testing on March 8th but AF is due that day so testing may be moot.

for Wehrli, LibraryLady, and Chiquitayy. I'm hoping we get buried under a pile of BFPs! (Well, not really, that would be kinda gross since they're a bunch of urine soaked sticks, but you KWIM.)

Shades of Blue, support and resources for postpartum mood disorders. You are not alone.
Mommy to J (5) and S (03/2009) . Hoping for a .... in 2010?
#17 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 12:39 PM

You're cracking me up Dana! Yeah, I think home insemenation before leaving for an Indigo Girl's concert is about the lezziest thing ever. If only you'd just gotten home from a softball game~ that would have made it complete!

Sara, I'm hoping the weepiness is good too. My sweetie's been polling all the straight girls in her running group about what their early symptoms were, weepiness and sleepiness seem to be the winners, so fingers crossed crossed crossed for us all!!!

#18 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 03:17 PM

D'oh!

I meant Indigo Girls'. I can't stand sloppy apostrophizing!

#19 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Library, i know what you mean about sloppy apostrophizing... i'm not always the greatest at it, but i feel very strongly about it, none the less. feel free to correct me! ps. weepy is a good sign! FX!!

Dana, your welcome (for the thread), you have been moved to tww... and thanks for the FX/luck! we all need it!!

sarah, sorry i misunderstood... wow, 2+ years. it must be hard for you and DH. i hope your BFP is just around the corner!

afm, i've been peeing all morning... like every half-hour... again, it seems early but FX it's a good sign.

#20 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Sara, I'm hoping the weepiness is good too. My sweetie's been polling all the straight girls in her running group about what their early symptoms were, weepiness and sleepiness seem to be the winners, so fingers crossed crossed crossed for us all!!!
Can you put out a poll on whether homicidal PMS is a symptom? Cause that's what I have going on. I'm feeling meaner than a junk yard dog one moment and then sobbing the next. WTH?

Shades of Blue, support and resources for postpartum mood disorders. You are not alone.
Mommy to J (5) and S (03/2009) . Hoping for a .... in 2010?
#21 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 05:07 PM

I'd be interested in that too, Dana. And so would all my victims in lunch detention.

#22 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 05:14 PM

The homicidal PMS might have a case here, and I'm definitely weepy...my ex-DW and I are still sorting through the wreckage nearly eight months later and nearly had it out last night and I was bawling like I haven't in months, but it was followed up fairly quickly by the urge to run her down with my car...something that also hasn't happened in months.

Christie: taking a break until further notice on TTC #1
Mama to 1 rotten beagle and 3 kittehs
#23 of 302 Old 03-02-2010, 08:48 PM

AmandaHope - We've actually discussed DP carrying a child, but the idea seems very foreign to her. I know she'd love the biological connection, but the idea of something growing inside her and later breastfeeding kind of freak her out. She also has a serious phobia of getting blood drawn, which is something she would have to overcome first.

Sarah - Welcome! I can relate to your long cycles; mine average 35 days. Hopefully this cycle is the one for you!

Dana - You are so funny! Inseminating before an Indigo Girls concert couldn't be gayer... Who knows, it could be lucky too! Being cranky, crampy, backachey, and homocidal so early in your cycle are possible good indications, for you anyway. Those around you - not so much.

As a matter of fact, all of you in the TWW have promising signs. I've got appendages crossed for each of you!

AFM, just waiting for AF to show up. I never thought I'd actually look forward to it, but I want to get it over with so we can get this party started!

TTC #1 since March 2010 
#24 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

ugh, temp shot down this morning... boo. not too low but back to my "normal" LP temp. ah, well... it could be nothing.

have a good day all!

#25 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 10:22 AM

When I went to bed last night, I was going to test this morning, even though tomorrow's really test day, but this morning I got too scared and didn't want to deal with a whole day at school fretting about a negative. If I'm brave enought to test tomorrow and it's BFN I might have to take off work~ last time, I just came to work after my disappointment and just kept going into my book storage room and crying, so, not a very productive day. Though staying home and crying is also not productive. And since I'm on the progesterone, AF won't come until I stop taking it, so I can't even figure it out that way, I'm going to have to be brave at some point, but I'm still kind of in despair.

Wehrli~ so so sorry about your temp. Do keep us posted~ it might just be a cold morning!

Hugs to everyone xox

#26 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaMom View Post
AmandaHope - We've actually discussed DP carrying a child, but the idea seems very foreign to her. I know she'd love the biological connection, but the idea of something growing inside her and later breastfeeding kind of freak her out. She also has a serious phobia of getting blood drawn, which is something she would have to overcome first.

Sarah - Welcome! I can relate to your long cycles; mine average 35 days. Hopefully this cycle is the one for you!

AFM, just waiting for AF to show up. I never thought I'd actually look forward to it, but I want to get it over with so we can get this party started!
Thank you! My LP was about 9 days way back when, so now I take progesterone, so yeah, mine is about 35 days too. I hope AF shows up super fast and then you don't get her again for 9 months!

Quote:
ugh, temp shot down this morning... boo. not too low but back to my "normal" LP temp. ah, well... it could be nothing.

have a good day all!
Try not to stress about one temp. (although I know that's easier said than done), remember the whole TCF advice about looking at the forest rather than the trees in your chart

Quote:
When I went to bed last night, I was going to test this morning, even though tomorrow's really test day, but this morning I got too scared and didn't want to deal with a whole day at school fretting about a negative. If I'm brave enought to test tomorrow and it's BFN I might have to take off work~ last time, I just came to work after my disappointment and just kept going into my book storage room and crying, so, not a very productive day. Though staying home and crying is also not productive. And since I'm on the progesterone, AF won't come until I stop taking it, so I can't even figure it out that way, I'm going to have to be brave at some point, but I'm still kind of in despair.

Hugs to everyone xox
Hugs to you, fingersx crossed tight for when you do decide to test - I can see the rock and the hard place you're in about when to test/and what to do if it is negative. And UGH progesterone, I feel you there.

#27 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana_305 View Post
Wherli: My DP and I did two rounds of home IUI's -- the first, ironically right before we left for an Indigo Girls concert (how gay is that?)
Oh my gosh that is so funny you made me laugh so hard that I had tears in my eyes

Welcome Sarah - I hope that your time here is short ...

I too am a Sarah. So that means 3 Amanda's, 2 Sarah's and 2 with rescue dogs...

Well a little update from us, I completed my blood work for my most recent Beta which was negative and that is probably the first time that you will see that as a good thing on this board.

Now, I have to have my next period (due around 3/6/10) and complete a follow up Ultrasound 10 days later to make sure that the thickened lining on the last ultrasound is not still there (they were worried about a particular spot in my uterus and the possibility of retained tissue). It is unlikely that I will have any issues as the Beta continued to drop. SO if the ultrasound is fine we will get the okay to start trying THIS MONTH!!! I am so excited. To top things off my chart is looking more normal

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#28 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 03:06 PM

LibraryLady - Be strong! I don't know how you can wait to test, but I totally understand you wanting to avoid bad news. If you do take the day off, maybe try to plan something fun ahead of time to take your mind off things... But then sometimes you just need time to mourn. With a little luck, you'll be celebrating tomorrow instead of crying. Sending baby dust your way!

painefaria - Fingers crossed for a good ultrasound and the chance to try again this cycle!

wehrli - Sarah is right, one temp doesn't mean a thing! Don't read too much into it. (HA!) Hang in there!

TTC #1 since March 2010 
#29 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 04:21 PM

So, I was digging through my school bag looking for a key and found an OPK I'd stashed in there last cycle and just because I'm kind of going insane I decided to pee on it. There is a faint line, and while I'm not seriously using it as an HPT, it was nice to see a little line develop. It might be the only line I get to see this cycle, and at least it's giving me something else to obsess about for the remainder of the afternoon.

Painefaria~ good luck in your future tries, and with your ultrasound. Hopefully the way will be clear and your next beta will be good news.

Wehrli~ excited to hear about tomorrow's temp. Luck and love and fairydust to us all! (Even krazy ol' me who's peeing on opks...)

#30 of 302 Old 03-03-2010, 04:58 PM

wehrli- just jumping in to say that my temp went down at 6dpo, too. It was an implantation dip!

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page