* wehrli
* Astro & DP Fozziebear
* katherinerose
* SPCD & Dp
* bttrflygypsy
* Hoping2bMoms
* Beastie - Trying again in June
* Joyseattle
* Cejae (gettin' ready for IVF in the spring!)
* 2HappyMamas (IVF w/ DW's eggs) in July
* Milletpuff (taking a break until the late spring)
* MujerMamaMismo – TTC #2 in May

:2010 Graduates!

April BFPs

[Your name here with a little luck!]

* calimeow
* painfaria - 12/11/10
* mtnlisa - 12-9-10
* kimlyn - 12-12-10

February BFPs

* Mistral - 10-17-10
* Quasar + smartycat - 10-26-10
* Monarchgrrl - 10-31-10
* erthe_mama & DP - 11-04-10

January BFPs

* lyndzies - 10-4-10
* FtMpapa 10-10-10

:2009 Graduates!

December BFPs

* osker
* megan sacha
* mkpgoddess

November BFPs October BFPs

* JJNoho
* Mommies 2 Be
* megincl & ktcl

September BFPs

* elismum1908
* KSDoulaMama
* pleasantlyfurious

August BFPs

* chicagoml
* wishin'&hopin'

July BFPs

* hbog
* kimlyn32

May BFPs

* indigoscot's dp

April BFPs

* Kelmendi
* KJM
* whoabethy
* carmen

March BFPs

* scalpel
* katwomyn4

February BFP

* deny_zoo29

January BFP

* jodybird511

:2008 Graduates!

December BFPs

* DM630
* raene
* wazzmum

October BFPs

* JennM1021
* lexbeach's DP
* QTRANDI

September BFP

* Ellie74

August BFPs

* heart-n-bones
* Love My Family

July BFPs

* giggleblue
* pranava
* MamaCaveBear
* quasar (and DP smartycat)

June BFPs

* starling&diesel
* PiGirl
* Erica12009

April BFPs

* tigermiep
* MujerMamaMismo
* tiggerkong22
* simcon
* 2happymamas

March BFPs

* JenInMpls
* mahrens77

January BFP

* cookie70

:2007 Graduates!

December BFP

* Scalpel

November BFPs

* mamimapster
* AngelaM
* solejean
* lmh222

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#2 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy April everyone. Please post updates in bold. Post your chart if you'd like it added.

Good luck!

Seraf

#3 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 12:30 PM

Hi Everyone,

Wehrli: I'm so sorry.

Bank question: We're using TSBC, mostly because it appealed to us that it is not for profit. So far we've been happy enough with it. Some of the "phone counselors" are much friendlier than others, but I assume that would be true at any bank.

Seraf: Interesting signs you're having! Are you feeling hopeful?

LibraryLady: How are you doing? Are you still planning to wait until Friday to test?

Coco99: Good luck with getting the information you need from your clinic. It's frustrating that they aren't just giving you the the information without you having to bug them!

AFU: I'm starting to get EW, and my cervix is getting softer, but so far the monitor and opks are neg. My guess is that we'll do two IUIs sometime in the next couple of days!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#4 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post
Happy April everyone. Please post updates in bold. Post your chart if you'd like it added.

Good luck!

Seraf
Thanks for starting this thread. I was still reading the other one

Wehril. I'm so sorry.

AFM - I am using Pacific Reproductive Services. My experience so far has been good. The midwife I spoke with in my initial phone consultation was very friendly and knowledgeable. The front desk is not overly friendly per se but they are professional. I originally picked them because they are local and have been around for awhile. They are super expensive though and I wish I had known about European Sperm Bank USA before yesterday (thanks to the PP who wrote about them). I am expecting my shipment on Friday and my temps look beautiful and on schedule for this weekend.

AmandaHope - I'm sorry your experience with PRS has been less than stellar. It seems that sometimes they forget that this is more than a business transaction for us

afro.jpg TTA #1 through the Foster Care system

10/12 - Orientation

10/12 - Accepted into Foster Family Agency

02/13 - Finished the paperchase
03/13 - Homestudy completed
03/13 - Matching phase

#5 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escher12 View Post
AFU: I'm starting to get EW, and my cervix is getting softer, but so far the monitor and opks are neg. My guess is that we'll do two IUIs sometime in the next couple of days!
Ooh, it's getting to be that time I will be be doing two ICI's in the next couple of days so we'll be in the 2ww together.

10/12 - Orientation

03/13 - Matching phase

#6 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 01:42 PM

Worked the past two nights, time to play catch-up!

QOTD#1: no preference on gender at all, but I have some pretty intense feelings it will be a girl. I'd love one of each eventually though!

QOTD#2: I was pretty solidly in the middle. I'm the oldest of three girls. The middle was the tomboy of the group, and amusingly, is the straight one of the bunch! All three of us were in trees and mud, we had matchbox cars and legos beside the dolls, and we all ran around like hooligans most of the time in our rural neighborhood of nine houses. We were also pretty girly sometimes, though--I could make my own clothing at nine and collected Cabbage Patch Kids (which I still have-about 150 of them!) So, I'd change the oil with my dad and go inside and put on a frilly dress and dance around the house when I was done.

I had an intense wave of nausea this morning when I got home from work. It was crazy! Nothing else really to report, trying not to obsess. Halfway through TWW

Christie: taking a break until further notice on TTC #1
Mama to 1 rotten beagle and 3 kittehs
#7 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 01:59 PM

Hey ladies~ an exciting number of insems coming up~ woohoo!! We're using Fairfax Cryobank, mostly because we looked at the donors and this was the donor we liked most. I've not talked to anyone on the phone there except for the initial interview, but they've been very reliable and less expensive than some (though more expensive than others).

I'm going crazy to test, but I'm waiting 'til Friday because DP is a stickler for things like that, and since FF has put Friday as the best day to test she thinks we should wait 'til then. I'd do it now, but I think in respecting her wishes to test on 'the right day' it helps her be more included, which I think could be tough for the non-bio mom. She wants to start a blog called The Other Mother, where she gets to complain about me while I'm preggo and encourage other lesbian partners to do the same. I joke that this will be in counter to my Running Widow blog, where I commiserate with other partners of marathon runners about things like 'The only fact about your sneakers of interest to me is the fact that they're always in the middle of the damn floor!'

I'm still kinda queasy, my boobs are suddenly huge, I have indigestion, etc etc etc. I'm sure it's all the drugs, which are being extra cruel this cycle, I must say. I cried a lot last night too, first when one of my cats got into a fight with a stray from outside. The poor old stray was so pitiful and beat up looking I just wanted to give him some love. Then I cried again during 'Like a Prayer' on Glee. I'm just ready to know one way or the other.

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#8 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

I refuse to get my hopes up. It ain't over til I feel kicking. Like yesterday. My stomach was so upset I thought I was going to get to make an emergency stop on the side of the freeway again. We got home and there were signs at the municipal building that we are on a boil order. My stomach was fine! A few hours later I said, Hey, I didn't have any water today! and my stomach was in knots again. today it started up after I ate spicy curry, but I've been working on that for a few days and it never upset my stomach before. (For the record, my stomach is upset by dairy and coffee) Sara gets all excited when I say I"m going to barf (doesn't help that I said, oh, that might mean it's a girl, I had 0 morning sickness with DS, but , and I say, I probably have salmonella from the chickens. Yeah, I'm not digging the nausea, but I wouln't mind if I was sure it was a sign. And hyper emotiona because I'm focusing on this so much? or something else? I watched a trailor for a movie and it made me cry. seriously, "the superheros of the future have to save the world today" WTF? And today I have CM like I typically get the day before AF, but it's way too early for AF (expected 4-30). BUT DP was 6 days late, so I'm worried our bodies are trying to sych up.

Anyway, we decided to dye pink highlights in our hair last night. All of us but DS.

#9 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 02:52 PM

Pink highlights sound awesome! I'm 100% with you, though, on not getting your hopes up. I have a dear friend who lives in another state, she's straight and has just had her second baby, both of which were tough conceptions, and she's being my other 2ww pal (besides you wonderful women). She keeps emailing me saying she JUST KNOWS I'm pregnant this time, and while I love her and love the support I kinda want to say STOP SAYING THAT!!! But I guess we'll know soon enough, eh?

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#10 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 03:27 PM

Thinking of you, Wehrli.

Library I go back and forth between feeling hopeful (and really enjoying giving myself permission to feel hopeful) and feeling stupid for feeling hopeful, when either I'm pregnant right now or I'm not, and there is nothing I can do about it...so why not just hunker down and see which it is when the time comes? I'm in a more positive-thinking place this cycle, which probably means that if it doesn't pan out, next cycle, I'll be in the "let's just do this, get on with life, and see what happens" mode. It is interesting to see (here on the board) the variety in people's approaches to the psychological strain of ttc. It is clear that everyone has her own way of dealing with it, though of course, there are certain commonalities.

I admire your decision to wait until Friday, since that seems like a good way for your DP to be involved and to influence the process. I'll look forward to news! When is AF due, exactly, anyway?

Seraf Love the pink highlights! Pics, pretty please? You could take one of just the backs of your heads, if you don't want to post pics of faces online. Thanks for taking the thread, especially on short notice.

Chiquittay You are just a bit ahead of me with the TWW. Hey--a bit of nausea may be nothing, but it also might be something!

Escher and Newbian--exciting that insems are coming up! Best wishes for clear fertile signs and successful inseminations!

AmandaMom--you usually O between 16-20, right? You are getting there! (must feel slow)

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#11 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 04:06 PM

seraf, my sincerest gratitude for taking over the thread early! i really needed that!!

korey, thanks for the info. i actually haven't consulted brill, and i should. i have been all over online, though and i really don't have much hope. the doc is ordering another beta on friday to see if my #s are going down or not. if they are going down then we will just let nature take it's course... if they are rising like they did over the last week (a doubling time of 1204hrs) then they will do the u/s and probably rule it ectopic and want to give me the methotrexate, if they have doubled (which i doubt) then they would do an u/s to see if they could find a sac. but really... it's just not likely. i would really like to wait and see but they are worried about an ectopic pg, and i just don't know about waiting to see... i would hate to rupture my tube!

to everyone in the TWW or about to enter - Best of Luck!!

thank you everyone for your continued support and love. xo

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#12 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 04:46 PM

LibraryLady - I was just thinking of you! You must have a will of steel to hold out with the testing. I hope to be like you in a couple of weeks. You and your DP sound funny and I would read both of your blogs

seraf - Your signs sound good but I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. The emotions must be killer though especially crying over predictable movie trailers Your pink highlights sound awesome. Please share if you're comfortable.

wehrli - Still thinking of you and your family.

10/12 - Orientation

03/13 - Matching phase

#13 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
She wants to start a blog called The Other Mother, where she gets to complain about me while I'm preggo and encourage other lesbian partners to do the same.
My DW read the book "The Other Mother", and I think the same woman already has a blog...but I'm sure she would LOVE to join your DP in complaining about me! I'm already driving her nuts, lol.

wehrli--so sorry

seraf/LL/et al.: good luck!

I'll post more after my visit to the doctors tomorrow. I still don't know if they're going to stim me this cycle or if I'm going to sit out (although if I make a follicle on my own, and I can get this KD situation settled, I might go for IUI or ICI, depending on the donor).

K
#14 of 157 Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 PM

kk~ I didn't think about that book, but you're right. Still, I'm sure on the internets we can find SOME way to make it work. I do think it'd be a good blog, though, and of much use to many frustrated partners.

I think my 'will of steel' re: testing is more a dread of seeing BFNs. If I've been vomitous and constipated for a week. If I'm not pregnant this time, I'm throwing a fit!

Newbian, I'm so excited for your insem!

Wehrli~ I'm very sorry for all your trouble and strife right now. Biggest of hugs.

AMANDA POWER is still in effect!!

#15 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 05:43 AM

well, I don't even know where to start...
You all know that I got my BFP on 4/2/10 and started to bleed quite heavily on 4/9/10 . My hCG was 39, which is really low for 20dpo. So DP and I figured miscarriage. I proceeded to bleed, heavier than my period for 8 days. Man I was devastated . Over the next 10 days I started to feel different, pregnant really. I was still having back pain, my hormones were all over the place and my boobs were huge. After getting nauseated in the afternoons for three days at like 3pm I really didn't know what to think. So I went and bought a pregnancy test and took it on Tuesday it was positive - like really positive - like the same color as the control strip positive. So I called and requested a BETA- 4/20/10 - 1422. We saw the gestational sack yesterday at the ultrasound. I am measuring a few weeks behind according to "normal" fetal development, but everything is doubling fine.

We are cautiously optimistic at this time, but that puts my EDD back at 12/11/10! I don't even know what to say. So what could the bleeding have been? After all of the research we think it could be a few things; Vanishing twin (not likely as my Beta was so low to start with), My Beta was too low when DP got her cycle and my body went along for the ride, or a uterine polyp burst. I think that the last one is the most likely. The OB/GYN was concerned about an area in my uterus following my last M/C and she chalked it up to a polyp... but really who knows.

I am just in so much shock

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#16 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 08:46 AM

congrats painfaria! that is some luck!!! FX for a sticky, sticky babe!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#17 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 11:01 AM

Paneferia~ wow!! What a story!!! I'm so excited for you both~ keep us advised!!

Tomorrow's testing day for me, my temp went up a bit this morning and I've still been a bit queasy, though now that I've had some breakfast it's feeling better. I still think all the symptoms are the drugs, but I guess we'll know soon enough. Crazy with the stress? Yes. Yes I am.

#18 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 11:07 AM

Painefaria

OH mah GOSH!!! CONGRATS! That is WONDERFUL NEWS! We will keep everything crossed for yall (except our legs ) YAY! Keep us posted!

AFM I have been so incredibly impressed with California Cryobank. I love their website, search functions, and the info they provide on their donors. The staff is SO helpful, kind, and considerate....everytime. I realize they are one of the more expensive banks, but sometimes it's worth it for the peace of mind & spirit.

Excited to start my cycle again and get going with my saliva sensor... (tick tock tick tock)

Taking a break for a bit to attempt to salvage my sanity. wool.gif
#19 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 AM

Painefaria Holy mackerel! Yay! What wonderful news! God, you must be emotionally exhausted.
I'm so happy for you both and wish you a complication FREE pregnancy and birth!

AFM, at 6dpo, nothing much. The only thing is that yesterday afternoon/evening, I had a strange tingling ache feeling along the tops of my breasts. It is gone now... Hmm. Oh, and I really do suck at math, apparently; my test date is, in fact, the 27th. That is only 11dpo, but LPs are only 11 days, so I'm testing then.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#20 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 12:11 PM

Wow, Painefaria! That is amazing! Congratulations!

Miss Scarlett: I use California Cryobank too, and I am also impressed with them. I definitely agree that their staff is great. Everyone I've spoken to has been super helpful and really nice. Their website is great, and they have so much information on the donors. We picked our donor before they started doing celebrity look-alike matches, though. That would've probably driven me nuts, since it would be another factor in deciding which of their many donors to use...

LibraryLady: eek! you test tomorrow! Good luck!

to everyone!

AFM: I'm 9DP0, and haven't really had any symptoms. I have gotten extremely nauseated when brushing my teeth in the morning for the past couple of days, but I don't know if that means anything. AF is due the 28th (which is 15DPO), but I don't think I'll be able to hold out that long before testing...

Lauren and DP together since 1999; ttc #1 since 6/2009 with no luck yet.
#21 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 12:37 PM

Holy s---, painefaria!!! You go, girl!

stork-girl.gif She's here! She's here! She's here!
Baby Girl T - January 30, 2011
6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#22 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 12:40 PM

I have a question for everyone...

On FF, there is a VIP feature called the Pregnancy Monitor. I get the VIP features free right now because I'm new to the site, but I would have no problem paying 10 bucks a month for the VIP features.

Anywho... have you all seen this Pregnancy Monitor on your charts? What do you think? Is it accurate? I'm 9DPO and I keep seeing my points shoot up every day and it's getting me excited! Would love to hear everyone's experience.

stork-girl.gif She's here! She's here! She's here!
Baby Girl T - January 30, 2011
6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#23 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 01:21 PM

wow, what a story painefaria!! fx your babe sticks!

ff pregnancy monitor thingie i have found to be very subjective and not really analytical. for example, dp had amazing points during our bfn and low points for our bfp. symptoms are differnent for everyone - what one person may determine is nausea might not be what the next person feels. same with indigestion, uterus twinges, feeling tired, etc..etc.. it does not take into account when you've had a trigger shot or are on progesterone either, both of which you can record on your chart and both of which mimic pregnancy symptoms. i'd say it's an interesting feature but nothing to get super excited about.

in the end, the only true indication of a bfp is a hpt+, lol!

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#24 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 01:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

Painefaria: Holy Cow! How exciting! Hooray!!!!

Korey: I would tend to agree with Indigoscot about the FF pregnancy monitor--it seems too subjective to be useful. BUT if you are getting high scores, it means you are getting lots of possible pregnancy signs, so that sounds very hopeful!

Lauren: Being nauseated sounds like a good sign!

AmandaHope: Aren't dates around TTC surprisingly hard to calculate?

LibraryLady: Your signs sound hopeful!

All Amandas: Go Team!

AFM: Just waiting to O. I hope I catch it perfectly this month!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#25 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 02:07 PM

Escher--thanks for the math sympathy :smile
Korey--exciting that you have some good signs and a good feeling! Hope this is it for you. When are you testing?
Library--Hang in there! AmandaPower in action--so so hope tomorrow am is your moment for a BFP.
Escher--hope you catch O at exactly the right time (and that it works!).

AFM, I'm CRANKY. I am writing out the essay questions for my U.S. history survey class's final exam, and I have the sinking feeling that no matter how hard I work to support their success on the exam, lots of them will resent having to do the essay at all (well--I already know this to be the case) and will find the questions more difficult than I'd like. Sigh. So...I take breaks from writing questions to stare at my FF chart...and to scan the small number of "assisted reproduction" (non-IVF) pregnancy charts on FF...as though my staring at them will somehow make me more likely to get a BFP. At least DP and I are going away this weekend. My in-laws are here and will hang out with DD while we go back and visit friends where we used to live (and I'm also giving a research presentation to my old department--and getting paid for it...which is really nice). Hoping to enjoy
that distraction.

Btw...I swear I don't use elipses every other sentence in my professional writing. Somehow, this board brings it out in me.

#26 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 05:09 PM

Can I be moved to Waiting to O?

for those waiting to know!

It's CD4 and I had another panel of blood work drawn. I have an ultrasound scheduled for this Monday. DP and I are thinking of switching to California Cryobank. We currently use PRS and are getting bummed out on our current sperm selection, having no success after three cycles of IUI. CC offers more asian selections so we've spent the afternoon perusing their site. (Thank you for the sperm bank discussion. It inspired me!)

We were going to Las Vegas this weekend but I became sick so we canceled. My grandparents are there and I was looking forward to seeing them and relaxing a little.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#27 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 06:04 PM

painefaria - Wowzers! What a ride you've been on. Keeping everything crossed that your bean is sticky. What a story you'll have to tell her/him!

LibraryLady - I'm on pins and needle for you tomorrow. Your chart looks really good.

Miss Scarlett - Please let us know about the saliva monitor. The process looks simple to me but the interpretation looks a bit difficult. I'd like to get your first-hand account of it. Granted, I thought OPKs were going to be difficult too so don't mind me...

Also, glad you love your bank. That's a big part of the TTC process and it helps to have a supportive, responsive bank.

AmandaHope - I'm sorry that your cranky. It sucks when you can't shake that feeling. Hope your presentation goes very well.

maxK - Sorry you missed your trip to Vegas. Hope you're feeling better today.

10/12 - Orientation

03/13 - Matching phase

#28 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 PM

Painefaria- ohmygoodness & wow! Congrats!

LibraryLady- & for tomorrow!

AmandaHope- Have a good trip! Distractions are a blessing!

lauren726- Sounds like a good sign to me! I hear you on not being able to wait!

korey- hope the good signs continue!

escher12- wishing you a well timed cycle!

maxK- Hope you feel better!

AFM- We're going to test Sunday, I can't make it to Tuesday! I have been super distracted this week and am ready to know!

J & A together for 6 years love.gif married since 11/09 & so in love with our DD, Reed Kylie born 2/5/11! stillheart.gif
#29 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 08:36 PM

Library - Good luck tomorrow! Amanda POWER!!!

Painefaria - OMG, what a trip! I'm so happy for you.

AmandaHope - Sorry you're cranky... And I'm sorry for infecting you with my elipses.

escher - This is the month for the Amandas, so I'm sure you will catch that O just on time. You'll probably O at the exact moment you inseminate!

for burg, lauren, korey, and everyone else in the TWW!

AFM, creeping closer to O. I'm on cd13 and have been ovulating around cd18 the past few months. I had partial ferning on my saliva microscope this morning, though, so it may be sooner than we think. I'll be back in the TWW before long! My temps have been abnormally stable this cycle, so maybe it's a good sign. My chart just looks so funny!

We drove up to Raleigh yesterday to see the movie "The Runaways". It's not playing anywhere in town here, so we took the opportunity for a day trip. DP is a HUGE Joan Jett fan. The movie wasn't bad. It was strange to see Dakota Fanning in a role like that, though. It's worth checking out.

ETA: We use TSBC and are very happy with them. We were also drawn to the fact they're a nonprofit, and in all our research online we found very few complaints.

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#30 of 157 Old 04-22-2010, 09:09 PM

WOW!! Thanks for all the love, ladies xxoxoxoxo And right back atcha! DP (the PhD student) is in class this evening so I've been sitting and thinking and wondering about testing. I'm apprehensive, but have to know the truth, so it won't be much longer now! If I don't get my bfp this time, after being barfy for a week, I think I've earned the right to throw a fit!

AMANDA POWER is in full effect! And the best thing about AMANDA POWER is that it extends to anyone we want, so everyone gets a big dose!

Amanda Mom~ Joan Jett was the very first concert I ever saw, back in 1984! I love her, was the movie good? I totally want to see it!

Paneferia~ I still can't get over your crazy story! How are you both feeling?

Max~ I'm sorry you had to cancel your trip to Vegas! And to see your grandparents too, that's the worst! It's also terrible that your bank had so few Asian donors. Best of luck elsewhere.

AmandaH~ Totaly sympathy with your essay exhaustion. I was an English teacher for 13 years and one of my favorite things about being in the library is NO MORE ESSAYS! Sorry you're cranky. This part is eternal.

Newbian~ won't be much longer now, will it? How are you feeling?

burg~ let us know about the test. Fingers crossed!!

I'm sure I'll be up all night and having weird hpt dreams!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page