Idea's for used vial storage? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-28-2010, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I saved the vial that created my 4 yr old and its been safely tucked away inside a container in my dresser, until now..

yep, she found it. Brought me the container it had be sealed in, minus the vial. No idea how she got the container even open but she did. Finally found the vial under the dresser I saved the vial for several reasons, one of which is the ability to run genetic tests on the donor if needed (not having paternal genetic material available for testing for my older dd caused some issues.). dd was born with genetic issues and you should have seen the Dr's face light up when I said I saved the vial.

Anyway... thoughts on where to safely store it? I can't think of a single safe place to put it that the kids can't get to. Thought maybe inside a solid block of ice in the freezer but thats to easy for someone else to just throw out should something happen to me, I want this vial to be available to dd when she's old enough.

Seriously?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2010, 09:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You could get a small safe box for your home (like this one). They aren't actually that expensive, and some of them are even fire proof.

The incredibly true adventures of two girls in love. Also starring DS babyf.gif12/09 and dog2.gif!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelmendi View Post
You could get a small safe box for your home (like this one). They aren't actually that expensive, and some of them are even fire proof.
Call me stupid but I honestly did not think about getting a safe, that would work and would keep them out, heaven knows padlocks don't. I swear they manage to find the keys no matter where I hide them.

Seriously?

User Tag List