Queer & Pregnant: June, July & August 2010 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 495 Old 06-08-2010, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Papa- I know it's so weird (and wrong!) about the scan. The head of radiology said that it's up to the tech usually, but that they usually don't want the partner in at the beginning because then the patient is usually not quiet and moving around when they are doing their 20 minutes of taking all the measurements and they've found that if you're alone then you're still. Well we promised we wouldn't talk and I wouldn't move. So weird. I guess since it's Kaiser they really have to cater to the lowest common denominator of people that just aren't capable of being quiet and holding still. At least this is my last time ever going there unless something majorly wrong is found or there are serious issues later. I'm just glad I have someone high up there that pulled the strings for us!

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#62 of 495 Old 06-08-2010, 09:44 PM

mkpgoddess - Congrats on your doula! I've heard that doulas make all the difference with a hospital birth.

Mistral - I'm sorry about your difficulty with maternity clothes! Did you know that Old Navy has maternity clothes? And they have size XS, too! http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5782

Monarchgrrl - That's great news about your scan! Will you find out the sex of the baby?

Good luck to all of you who are moving! Man, talk about stress!

burg, escher, and coco - So glad we're all here together!

Question: Has anyone's midwife or doctor given them guidelines on taking a bath? And by that I mean what temperature do you need to keep it under? I took one bath in the TWW and kept the temp under 100 degrees because that's what I found online. I'd love some more direct advice if anyone has it.

Oh, and how did I control the temp, you ask? Why, I stuck a PROBE THERMOMETER in the tub, of course! (Yes, the kind you use when you're roasting meat in the oven.)

stork-girl.gif She's here! She's here! She's here!
Baby Girl T - January 30, 2011
6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#63 of 495 Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 PM

We use a meat thermometer when Katie takes a bath, too! She's not home, so I can't confirm, but I want to say it has to be below either 104 or 102. Maybe 100? Clearly, I'm no help. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone checking the "done-ness" of your water!

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!
#64 of 495 Old 06-08-2010, 10:14 PM

That's funny, megincl! I have to tell DP - she thought I was NUTS when I walked in the bathroom with the probe thermometer!

6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#65 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 AM

Mistral- Gap has 0 long

Korey- me too!

FtMPapa- Paper boxes are great because they have handles. I have been snagging a bunch from work since listing our house.

Coco- so sweet that your Aunt had those all along!

Monarchgrrl- How exciting! October seems so long for us to wait to find out the sex.

AFM- I have my 3rd beta Friday (1st: 41.2, 2nd:203) I am hoping to be in the 2k range. Nausea is setting in but I a happy to know it means things are working.

J & A together for 6 years love.gif married since 11/09 & so in love with our DD, Reed Kylie born 2/5/11! stillheart.gif
#66 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 AM

Question here......

DP had a slight amount of pinkish discharge this morning.......... anyone had that around 18 DPO ? We're a little scared.... We will ask for blood tests at the clinic tomorrow but in the mean time.....

HPT is still very very strongly positive... the test line appeared much faster even than the control line....

Coco
xx

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#67 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 08:26 AM

coco, unless your dp is having bad cramping (mild cramping is normal) and the pink turns to bright red, there is most likely no need to worry.

however, i would ask the clinic for repeat betas and a progesterone (p4) test just to be on the safe side. one beta doesn't give a good indication; you need at least 2 to show the numbers are doubling.

i had some pink spotting around 8 weeks but it was just cervix irritation.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#68 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 AM

Coco, YES! we had some pink spotting, I think at 19dpo and never again. I agree with indigo, most likely nothing to worry about.

Korey, H is an avid bather. She takes a bath every single night to relax and we were so sure that she wasn't pg in our last tww that she continued to do so. The only thing we've changed is that she keeps a big glass of water next to the tub and drinks throughout the tub (sometimes 5 min, sometimes 25), and she pays attention to how warm she feels. In the first trimester she was absolutely frozen all the time and the hot bath was the only way she could warm up. This has worked for us to feel comfortable with it, and our midwives have never mentioned it.

Speaking of feeling comfortable... all of a sudden H does not. Physically she feels fine, but she's starting to worry about all of the possible negative outcomes. She's a bit ruminative about it all and isn't sleeping well because she thinks in circles all night long. She's also continuing to read one of her favorite blogs where the parents lost a full-term baby for no reason what so ever (4 yrs ago) and she's terrified that that will be us. --How do I make this go away?? I've suggested that she take a break from reading this blog for a while, but it seems that references to what could go wrong are everywhere! We're 30 weeks today, so we've got a ways to go with this and I worry about her lack of sleep and upset feelings.

K, H, and baby E (who is now three!!!)
#69 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 10:14 AM

Osker -- so sorry H is caught in the worry whirl. I definitely go there sometimes. I think it's the multiple tragedies surrounding getting pregnant for us. When I worried in the first trimester, both Katie and I would often do the conception meditations that she had bought. I found them very helpful, because they were really all about trust -- trusting her body, the process, the baby. Happy to get the info if you want. I find that hypnobabies, now, can sometimes fill that void as well.

On the pool party note -- any decision as to Saturday or Sunday? Hoping to maybe make some plans for Q for the non-party day.

be well all!

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!
#70 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 11:15 AM

osker - for us it definitely helped to talk to baby (if i remembe correctly you are having a girl?) every day. we had one moment near the end where dp decided he hadn't moved enough and we had an nst he was fine. i would encourage her to stop reading that blog and maybe focus on washing baby clothes / dipes, writing a journal?

also, if she does feel the need to be checked out for whatever reason, go with the flow. intuition imo should always be trusted.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#71 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 01:42 PM

my understanding about the tub issue is that we don't want our body temps to get above 102 for more than 10 minutes. regular tubs are ok because the water is not keeping itself at a high enough temp to do the damage. you fill the tub and it is already cooling off. hot tubs are the main issue here because they are constantly circulating the water and keeping it at a steady high temp. with that said, i have still taken a couple of hot tubs and just made sure that i didn't stay in longer than 10 minutes at a time and gave myself some time to cool off.

mistral" if you can machine quilt, you can definitely sew my burp clothes. i take terry cloth and another absorbent cotton or cotton flannel cloth and make rectangles. sew them inside out on most sides, turn them right side out, and top stitch all around. i made a bunch of these for my sister in law, mother, and sister and all agree that these are much better than using a cloth diaper. given that i have no expereince either way, i am taking their advice on it!

welcome to all of the newbies around here - a recent string of success

Me, DW , and DS born 7/6/10
#72 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 04:20 PM

Coco - YES! Totally normal. I had full on cramping and bleeding and clots and stuff for a few hours around 5 weeks. Still one healthy 23 weeker!

Osker - some pregnancy, OMG, WHAT IF? Feelings are totally normal. But if it's interfering with her life like that, do you think she should look into counselling? Some of it is hormonal, it can make underlying anxiety worse. I've definitley had my share of pregnancy-related anxiety, but instead of getting anxious about the baby, I get anxious about other things. Like my car or my house or whatever. :roll:

Either way, if it's not productive, it's time to find a new outlet for it.

AFM - Prenatal yoga this morning was awesome! And I was totally the most pregnant one there. I've been all hanguppy about not looking pregnant or not being pregnant enough lately, but I looked the most pregnant of everyone.

I did a little too much on my belly, though, and at one point I kind of squished my uterus by laying on my stomach and lifting my upper body in Cobra...and the kid FREAKED OUT in there. It was great. Funny for me, not so much for her, I guess.

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#73 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 06:27 PM

Okay. I'm calling it. Saturday for the pool party. Still calling for rain on Sunday, so let's do SAT at 1 (or whenever you can make it!).

If it turns cold or horrible or we're just not feeling it, we can do board games or cheesecake factory like Mistral suggested.

If you need the address again, PM me.

Others still welcome! Come on over!

K, H, and baby E (who is now three!!!)
#74 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpgoddess View Post

AFU - We hired a doula!!! I am so excited and now so at peace with the fact that this will be a hospital birth. She teaches the Hypnobabies live class (as opposed to the home study) every six weeks, and has worked in the hospital we are delivering in, so she really knows her stuff. She is completely within our cost range too, which doesn't suck She also confirmed my gut feeling that this child may very well be early and come fast. DD came at 38w5d in 16 hours (which was vastly hindered by an epidural...never again!) and I'm expecting just as early (hopefully not earlier!!!) and between 4-6 hours since my first labor should have been closer to ten hours and if Hypnobabies works for me, well...they do average faster labors than most! I'm starting week 2 of Hypnobabies tonight and will be on that one for the next two weeks. As I mentioned earlier, furniture rearranging has commenced, and although there are still two rooms to go (ours and DD's), it's all just HAPPENING. I'm hoping to dig out DD's newborn and 0-3's, plus blankets, swaddling blankets, etc to start tossing a handful into the wash every week in the hopes that it gets mostly done before Cate gets here.
Congrats on getting a doula, DW is trying to get one for me, she doesn't think she can handle birth alone.
Yeah, I'm an overachiever at 27w5d, but I'm just thrilled to get GOING already, you know??

Mistral - I'm sorry about your difficulty with maternity clothes! Did you know that Old Navy has maternity clothes? And they have size XS, too! http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5782 Thank you, but they are too short!

[B

Question: Has anyone's midwife or doctor given them guidelines on taking a bath? And by that I mean what temperature do you need to keep it under? I took one bath in the TWW and kept the temp under 100 degrees because that's what I found online. I'd love some more direct advice if anyone has it. Doc said not so hot where you feel uncomfortable or start to sweat...

Oh, and how did I control the temp, you ask? Why, I stuck a PROBE THERMOMETER in the tub, of course! (Yes, the kind you use when you're roasting meat in the oven.) That's what we do![/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by burg View Post
Mistral- Gap has 0 long

AFM- I have my 3rd beta Friday (1st: 41.2, 2nd:203) I am hoping to be in the 2k range. Nausea is setting in but I a happy to know it means things are working.Good luck with your 3rd Beta and Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by osker View Post
Coco,

Speaking of feeling comfortable... all of a sudden H does not. Physically she feels fine, but she's starting to worry about all of the possible negative outcomes. She's a bit ruminative about it all and isn't sleeping well because she thinks in circles all night long. She's also continuing to read one of her favorite blogs where the parents lost a full-term baby for no reason what so ever (4 yrs ago) and she's terrified that that will be us. --How do I make this go away?? I've suggested that she take a break from reading this blog for a while, but it seems that references to what could go wrong are everywhere! We're 30 weeks today, so we've got a ways to go with this and I worry about her lack of sleep and upset feelings.
Would a doppler make her feel more comfortable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjnoho View Post

mistral" if you can machine quilt, you can definitely sew my burp clothes. i take terry cloth and another absorbent cotton or cotton flannel cloth and make rectangles. sew them inside out on most sides, turn them right side out, and top stitch all around. i made a bunch of these for my sister in law, mother, and sister and all agree that these are much better than using a cloth diaper. given that i have no expereince either way, i am taking their advice on it!

Awesome, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by osker View Post
Okay. I'm calling it. Saturday for the pool party. Still calling for rain on Sunday, so let's do SAT at 1 (or whenever you can make it!).

If it turns cold or horrible or we're just not feeling it, we can do board games or cheesecake factory like Mistral suggested.

Saturday works, see ya there!
Update on me: Went in for my 6th ultrasound, Baby Olivia is still an Olivia (I always worry). My next ultrasound is at 30 weeks and 36 weeks, all with Maternal Fetal Monitoring (who is worried about pre-e and low birth weight). I also saw my OB today, she gave me the nasty glucose drink to take home, and registration papers for the hospital (she admitted she is giving it to me earlier than she gives it to other patients, eek). The great news is that instead of seeing her weekly, she said, we can move to 2 week appointments, yay! I still have to go in for twice weekly blood draws. The bad news is, she wrote a letter to my employer stating that she advises that I telecommute. I was just gone for the last 3 months because of my HG, i've been back exactly 1 week and I went back part time at that (easing my way back to FT) and now she wants me to work from home, ha! I don't think that it going to go over well at all.

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
#75 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 09:28 PM

Delurking! (Or would that be outing myself? Nah, I've been out for a decade...)

I'm due January 4th, 2011 with our first baby. We're not quite the typical pregnant lesbian couple - we're both the biological parents, as my partner is trans/genderqueer and was able to regain enough fertility after going off hormones that we didn't need to use a donor. I'm 10 weeks pregnant, after four years of trying, and it's been a long, strange road.

As for baths, since that seems to be where I jumped in... all the doctors and nurses at my infertility clinic warned me off hot baths very sternly, but my midwife said it's perfectly fine to go as hot as I want, as long as I don't get overheated. So I keep a fan running in the bathroom, run the water to my usual obscenely hot temperatures, and soak until I start feeling warm.
#76 of 495 Old 06-09-2010, 11:17 PM

YAY! More trans parents! Welcome!

I'm totally down with teh partay on Saturday! YAY!

I started prenatal yoga today, it was awesome. Do yoga, people!

Mistral - don't worry about work. I can't believe how complicated your pregnancy has been! for it to go a little more smoothly, it's about time you caught a break!

SPBC Finally a Papa! Elise Ember Soleil - 10/3/10 - 4:09 AM - 6 lbs 8 oz My daughter eats donor milk! Human milk for human babies!
#77 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 07:16 AM

Welcome kythryne!

I wish I could come to the party and meet you all. I am definitely game if you do something in the future

J & A together for 6 years love.gif married since 11/09 & so in love with our DD, Reed Kylie born 2/5/11! stillheart.gif
#78 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 12:51 PM

Mistral - the first time around my DW thought she COULD do it all herself and that's what got us into trouble. I am one of those folks that is super sensitive to other people and their feelings, and I knew she was worried and scared, which made it nearly impossible for me to focus on what I was doing, hence all the interventions that happened. If this isn't a big deal for you, a doula may not be as important. I will say though, that in my mind, our doula is mostly there for DW, and the fact that she CAN help ME out is kind of a side perk...LOL!

Happy swimming everyone! We have a pool with our complex, but it's not heated. Despite the really hot temps we've been getting in the afternoons, that water is ice, ice cold and would be really painful to get into it right now. In a couple of weeks though, hopefully it will warm up!

Samantha, married to Holly for over five years . DD #1 born 12/13/06 , DD #2 born 8/18/10 and 2 furballs of indeterminate age.
#79 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

mkpgoddess: Thanks for the advice about Hypnobabies!! That's very helpful to know.

megincl: We're totally in the same boat... We felt a little funny registering for baby stuff when we have a DD already, but since she's 7, her baby stuff was long gone so we registered anyway!

osker: I totally feel your pain as far as packing mostly by yourself goes... That's how it went with DP and I when we moved in January. She couldn't help pack because she couldn't be in our building; we were moving because she got eczema from our new building's off-gassing. Also, as far as DP's worrying goes, maybe get her to read "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth"; it has many wonderful, positive birth stories in it. Same with "Gentle Birth Choices" (get the version with the DVD!).

FtMPapa: I'll have to admit I'm a little jealous of your "local queer class"! I don't believe we have anything like that around here, and we're not really looking forward to class with a bunch of straight couples. Oh, and the laying on the belly thing also make our fetus do backflips! lol
P.S. I'm not even the preggers one and I gagged at the cockroaches story. UGH.

jjnoho: Any chance of getting a pattern for those mattress pad covers you made? Also, good advice about the hot tub!

burg, Coco99, escher12 and kythryne: Congrats! I'm sorry it took me a while to add you. I promise to do better in the future!

AFM, Sonj is off work once again. The office on the floor that they put her in to work that was renovated a year ago is no better for her eczema than the floor that was renovated a few months ago. She's hoping that she can get a job in another department in a building that has not been recently renovated. Thank goodness for unions! She's also looking around for a new career since she's blasted SICK of working for lawyers.
On the bright side, our ultrasound is on Tuesday, and we're so excited!!! We can't wait to see that little wiggly creature that's been bobbing around inside her belly!! Ooooh, and we've recently discovered that when we lay belly to belly in bed to snuggle and talk, the fetus totally reacts to the sound of my voice!

placenta.gifeat.gif I'm a queer / trans-activist / poly / pagan / (dis)abled  / crazy / crunchy partner to fsonj; we're mamas to our unschooled/freeskooled 10yo, and co-breastfeed our sprightly toddler love.gif born Nov '10! (Ask me about how to supplement at the breast!)

#80 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 04:47 PM

Welcome kythryne! Congrats!

Well we found out we're having a GIRL! We're so excited!!!!! She was moving around so much that they couldn't get some of the measurements so we have to go back on Monday. That makes us a leeeeetle worried but it'll be fine. Maybe we'll get to have even more pictures.

Beth- WOHM slinggirl.gif  -Madly in love with my Wife- SAHMhola.gifandbabyf.gifSophia, born 11/2/10, at home! homebirth.jpgExpressing love, one ounce at a time!  1pump.gif

#81 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 07:42 PM

Hi Everyone,

Monarchgrrl: Congratulations on a girl! How exciting!!

Erthe_mama: I love that the fetus reacts to your voice when you are lying belly to belly. That sounds very sweet.

FtMPapa: It's nice to hear that the prenatal yoga is great. Do you have a sense of how the class is different from regular yoga classes?

Kythryne: Welcome!

Mistral: I hope that your employer is very supportive and understanding.

Osker: I wish I could come to the pool party! I bet it will be great. I'm sorry H is feeling worried. I hope that something reassuring happens soon.

Coco: How are you doing?

Burg: I hope your beta tomorrow is great!

Ok, I think that is as far back as I'm going to go.

AFM: I finally got around to getting a beta done (it was 1418 at 18dpo), and I'm going in again tomorrow (21 dpo) for a second beta. My progesterone is still on the low side (15.4) even with supplements, but I'm refusing to worry about that. The nurse was cute when she called me--she said "You're not just a little bit pregnant, you're REALLY pregnant." Hooray!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#82 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 09:00 PM

Hi Everyone!

escher - Great news on the beta! And your progesterone sounds fine! My midwife said anything between 10-20 is perfect. She said she's seen pregnancies sustained with a 3!

Monarchgrrl - Congratulations on your baby GIRL!

erthemama - How sweet that your baby reacts to your voice! Good luck on Tuesday!

kythryne - Nice to "meet" you!

papa - What a cute yoga story! I'm surprised they had you doing cobra. I thought you weren't supposed to do asanas laying on the stomach after 4 months?

jjnoho, osker, kythryne, megincl (and anyone else I missed) - THANKS for the bath info!

Hope I didn't miss anyone for personals. I'm exhausted (and really frickin grouchy) today! Oh, and have fun at the pool party!!

AFM - I had an early ultrasound today and got a new due date! It was moved from February 1 to February 2 -- Groundhog Day! I always *hated* Groundhog Day because that little bastard never predicts Spring, but now it's my favorite day!

We also saw a very strong heartbeat - 119 bpm! I've read that 90-110 is normal for 6 weeks. So between the high HCG and the strong heartbeat, I'm thinking we have a little overachiever on our hands!

erthe mama - Can you please update my due date to February 2? Thanks so much!

6lbs, 9oz   19inches
#83 of 495 Old 06-10-2010, 09:36 PM

Escher - my progesterone was always low, even with supplements it was like 5 or something because after IVF there aren't any corpus lutia to produce any.

The supplements don't go into your blood stream, so they won't show up on blood work, so don't worry about it.

Prenatal yoga is like regular yoga, but everybody is pregnant. Seriously, the difference is no inversions and the instructor is always suggesting workarounds. And we did a lot of stuff to prepare for labour, squatting positions and hip openers and stuff. And the class is less strenuous than a typical yoga class might be.

#84 of 495 Old 06-11-2010, 01:27 PM

Sorry to the thread keeper but we also have a new due date !

Our baby is scheduled to arrive on Valentines day !

Coco
xxx

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#85 of 495 Old 06-11-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erthe_mama View Post
jjnoho: Any chance of getting a pattern for those mattress pad covers you made? Also, good advice about the hot tub!
sorry nothing too exciting about them. i have a regular flat changing pad not a contoured one so the covers are just like pillow cases made of terry cloth.

Me, DW , and DS born 7/6/10
#86 of 495 Old 06-11-2010, 08:53 PM

My goodness. I've been offline a bit this week since I've had a bad cold since Sunday and have been so tired and feeling sorry for myself. And, look at all these BFPs I came back to....congrats to you all!

And congrats to those of you who recently found out your baby's sex. : )

Papa, I love prenatal yoga too. Right now I'm only able to go once every other week (going tomorrow!) and I really treasure that time for myself. I hadn't ever done yoga before so nothing to compare it too but sometimes it really wipes me out.

The good news for me of the week is that I passed my GTT with a 90! And, the drink wasn't even so bad. My hematocrit is in the normal range but has dropped a bit and I'm considering adding some more iron to boost my energy but really, everything looks good.

I had a scare the past few days, coming to a head yesterday, because the baby wasn't moving as much but I think it's because I've been sick and distracted and not eating as much. I stepped on the scale this morning and had lost 2lbs since last week! So, I'm trying to eat more now, even though i still don't have much appetite. Baby has been going crazy today so I feel much relief.

As for hypnobabies, there is no "supposed to" time to start. I mean, you probably would want to start by around 30 weeks, but I just choose to start early knowing I wouldn't get to it every day with having a 3 yr old around. So, I'm taking it slow. Maybe too slow. I'm still on week 2 and am about to move on to week 3 but I think I'll need to be a bit more focused on getting through the weeks just a bit faster now that I'm over 29 weeks.

This morning I got a free pregnancy massage through a massage school. Nice, huh?

Megan-39, Postpartum Doula, DW to Sacha-40 (18 years together) and Mama to Finn Alexander born 4/2/07 and Zivia Littlewood born 8/23/10

#87 of 495 Old 06-12-2010, 11:53 AM

pool party update on us:

Hoping that the weather is wrong and that sun prevails, but if it's rainy, we'll probably have to skip as the pool was really the draw for Q....if we don't make it, I definitely hope to meet some of you all soon!

#88 of 495 Old 06-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megincl View Post
pool party update on us:

Hoping that the weather is wrong and that sun prevails, but if it's rainy, we'll probably have to skip as the pool was really the draw for Q....if we don't make it, I definitely hope to meet some of you all soon!
No sun my dear . I hope to meet you soon though

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
#89 of 495 Old 06-12-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
No sun my dear . I hope to meet you soon though
yes!

#90 of 495 Old 06-13-2010, 02:23 AM

I missed the announcement, Coco! Congratulations!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page