#362 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 09:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
BFN and another low temp.
no... i'm so sorry scarlett.

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#363 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

scarlett, wait... you are only 10DPO?? you could still have implantation today!!! i'm still gonna hold out hope!!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#364 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 09:43 AM

Wehrli I am SO excited for you!

Scarlett 10DPO is still WAY too early to test (even though I always do lol). I'm with Wehrli, I'm still holding out hope!

I could use some insight from anyone willing to chart-stalk me. My OPKs can be a little difficult to read since I usually get many days of faint lines before I get a real positive. But I'm pretty sure I got positive on Wednesday, and that's day 15, same as last two previous cycles. How much can I count on my temps? I was on 100mg clomid day 5-9, but no progesterone this whole cycle yet. Am I going to ovulate today? We're trying to figure out if we should save a little money and have a more relaxing home drive by checking out Saturday, or wait for Sunday. Plus now I'm halfway wondering if we should skip today and insem Saturday morning instead? His volume looks pretty decent to me even going every day, though of course who knows the concentration. I figure it's probably still more than frozen since they split frozen up and then loose a lot in freeze/thaw. But would I be better letting it build up another day? OMG I don't know how any of you do it with frozen, I'd be going out of my mind with anxiety trying to time it right!

TTC 5+ years, Please send us your dust.gif

#365 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 09:44 AM

Hi, all. I'm in the middle of a moving tornado (on what will be the hottest day of the summer so far...UGH), but I wanted to stop in to say...
CONGRATULATIONS TO WEHRLI!!!!

And great job Gelly on O timing! Nice job!

Scarlett I'm crossing my fingers for you that your temp jumps back up. 10dpo still leaves time for hope!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#366 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 09:47 AM

I am still crossing everything for you, Miss Scarlet! I don't think I got my BFP (a very faint one at that with a FRER) until 12dpo and your low temps are still well above the coverline.

J & A together for 6 years love.gif married since 11/09 & so in love with our DD, Reed Kylie born 2/5/11! stillheart.gif
#367 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 10:06 AM

Yay for great timing B=GellyBeanGrl! I'm glad your cervix and OPKs ended up cooperating for you.

And, Miss Scarlett, you may want to re-read the FR insert. While it says it tests up to 5 days before your next AF, the accuracy rate so early is only 67%!!! It goes up 10% each day you wait so that 2 days before your next period it's close to 87% accurate. I don't think you're down for the count yet!

AFM, still not sign of of my period and my temps are staying high. So far, so good! I'm pretty tired, but I haven't been sleeping well. Lots of burping and queasiness. I couldn't cook dinner last night so my 12-year-old son made one of two things he could cook for the two of us - Kra.ft Dinner. How cute is that? I know there's lots written about showing and it won't happen for 3 to 4 months, but my body has definitely changed already. Not heavier, just shaped differently. My stomach is harder and my abdomen is rounder. I had a nightmare last night that there were triplets in there. Oh lordy! I just want ONE healthy baby.

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

#368 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 10:48 AM

BFN on FRER, and then a bit of blood when I wiped. I'm going to get a beta today to confirm what I probably already know.

Partner (35) and I (32) have been together since 2004, TTC #1 since 9/09 - 7 failed IUIs with KD

12/17/10: First round IVF w/ WTBK donor results in pos.gif ; 2/13/11 M/C after emergency surgery angel.gif  

Try #9 FET 4/11 - Negative.  Try #10: IVF 6/11 - Negative.  Next up: Try #11 FET 8/11

#369 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 11:25 AM

Scarlett - 10 days is really too early to throw the whole thing away... Please don't lose hope
5g - sorry... hope that it is just a fluke and 11 days is a little early
Amanda - hope that your move goes as smoothly as possible.
Bunny - I would say that you will probably o today. I have that dip right before O and FF usually puts the o date in that low day. If it goes up tomorrow you will know for sure.

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#370 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 11:51 AM

Thanks for all the hopeful thoughts. I know it is early, I got my BFP last time at 10 dpo, so that's why I chose to start testing today. Also, Im going to be in close proximity with the Pregnant Woman Army this weekend and thought it might be easier to take if I knew I was cooking one.

I certainly haven't given up hope, but I would definitely be more optimistic if my temp would go back up.

FF has my AF day as next Wednesday, but my cycles are never that long, Im estimating Monday or Tuesday.

FiveG-- NO NO NO. Im calling implantation spotting, or a little normal pregnancy spotting. DONT GIVE UP! We are still in it!

Taking a break for a bit to attempt to salvage my sanity. wool.gif
#371 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 02:19 PM

Sorry for the late late reply. My littles are 3 and 6.5 (7 in sept). I am tracking cycles for now and doing research. I have a few markers to meet health and lifewise before I allow myself to go ahead. Most of them will be met by the end of the year, if not all, so, tentatively, I'll start ICI around thanksgiving or Christmas. I want enough raw data about my cycles before I purchase a thing though.

I spoke with my mom and sister regarding my plan and they were surprisingly on board! That really helps put all my thoughts in perspective. I don't like to be impulsive on the big life decisions, so that's why there is this long delay.
#372 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 02:46 PM

Hey ladies~

AmandaH~ Moving~ UGH!!! And on a hot day too, that's the worst. At least you can have a cold beer at the end of a hard day.

Scarlett~ Sorry about your disappointments, but it's way too early to give up. Implantation dipping, etc. You're still in the running!

5G~ You too! You're in the running if you're only 11 dpo. Keep us posted, but my fingers are still crossed.

AFM~ Move us to WAITING TO KNOW. I had a positive opk this morning and we went up to the doc and he did an ultrasound to see how the follicle looked and said we were good to go and did the insem right then. If this weren't the last vial we have ordered I'd have gone into debt to do another insem tomorrow but it's just not possible. UGH!!! Still, we'll see how this goes and cross our fingers. So off we go again, ladies....

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#373 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 03:44 PM

Wow, so much is happening!

gumshoegirl007- Congratulations! You are so lucky to get pregnant so quickly and an inspiration. Wonderful news!

wehrli- Congratulations! I knew you were going to be pregnant! That’s so wonderful!

gellybeangrl- Sending sticky thoughts!

Miss Scarlett and G5: Hang in there ladies!

LibraryLady- Excellent! It looks like we are on the same cycle.

AFM- I had my u/s yesterday and the doc saw two big follicles in my right ovary and two little ones in my left. I’m hoping that my right ovary doesn’t let me down this cycle! They gave me my trigger shot yesterday morning and told me to inseminate today around midnight. This morning I woke with cramps in my right ovary. It feels like I have a baseball there. I took some pain medication and the cramps are subsiding but I think it’s a sign of ovulation. My temp was just starting to drop this am. So, we are going to do one IUI soon and the second IUI later this evening before we go out. Keeping our fingers crossed.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#374 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 04:07 PM

Right on Max!! Lucky you having so many eggs to choose from! I'm glad we're on the wait together. Let's make it count this time!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#375 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 06:13 PM

Wow it looks like Max Library and I (anyone else?) may be on almost exactly the same schedule!

AmandaHope sorry to hear about the hot moving day, that sounds miserable! But it'll be so awesome once it's done and you're enjoying your new place!

5G I agree it's way too early to give up hope. It could easily be implantation spotting and dip.

Painefaria thanks for your input, that did make me feel better.

I have a stupid question. Is it possible since I'm on clomid and probably have more than one egg, that I could be ovulating over a span of days instead of all at once?

At this point I'm thinking we should insem tonight...then what, Saturday morning or evening?

#376 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 06:18 PM

Bunny~ Insem all three times if you can. I've been sad I can't do another insem tomorrow, since the more the merrier for sure. Indeed, while we were waiting for the doc to get out of surgery, we overheard nurses talking, and one flipped through a folder and said "Wow, that guy's got GREAT sperm! That's a really high number!" and I just wanted to say 'Give it to me!!! I don't care who he is or what he looks like~ just give it to me!!' So yeah, if you've got it, use it.

#377 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 06:26 PM

Library & Max5- it looks as if we are on the same cycle. I got a +OPK yesterday, we insemed last night w/2 vials n we will go again tonight w/1 vial. Max I feel you on the ovaries...mine have been cramping n hurting the last 2 days.

MissScarlet- don't give up ... with your perfect timing you r sure to b BFP! :-)

OKAY more later when I don't have to put everything in on the phone...I love 4g, but I like my computer too.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#378 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyLullabye View Post
Wow it looks like Max Library and I (anyone else?) may be on almost exactly the same schedule!
me, me, me count me in I should ovulate tonight/early tomorrow morning. I have been a little crampy today... Ovulation? I don't know, ever since the m/c I have a harder time with "feeling" ovulation. We are planning to insem again tonight and if my temp is not up tomorrow we will talk to the KD about possibly tomorrow afternoon.

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#379 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 07:06 PM

Right on! So that's four of us in the wait now? Lordy~ let's hope some of the good luck sticks.

#380 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 07:17 PM

Wow sounds like we had a ton of well timed insems in the last few hours! SWIM LITTLE DUDES!!!

I took the afternoon to come and have my hair done....trying to not be SO consumed. I looked at some of my old charts, and actually Sunday or Monday should probably be AF, but I feel like I could start any second. I'm crampy & cranky & bloated....

I went back to look at my "favorite donors" this morning on the bank website, and the two that we would be okay with have plenty of vials available so...at least there is that. I realize that pregnancy symptoms & AF symptoms can be really hard to differentiate, but I'll be very very surprised to see a BFP this cycle.

Taking a break for a bit to attempt to salvage my sanity. wool.gif
#381 of 486 Old 07-23-2010, 07:29 PM

Scarlett~ If she's not due 'til Sunday or Monday, I think this cramp and bloat is a good sign. It's hard to do, but keep your chin up!

#382 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 12:48 AM

Scarlett I know how that feels when you just know it didn't work. But I'm really hoping you're wrong!

So I think that's Library, Gelly, Painefaria, Max and me, all within a couple days of each other right? Crazy lol.

We insemmed tonight, and we're planning to mid-morning tomorrow and probably early morning Sunday. So we should have some great coverage this cycle lol. My OPK is *still* positive. Not sure what to make of that. My CM doesn't seem as good as last cycle. I was hoping it'd be better since I'm only taking progesterone after O, but I was on a higher clomid dosage, plus last few days I've been having so much heartburn it's been hard to take all my vitamins and drink the grapefruit juice and water. We're using preseed so hopefully together that'll be enough.

#383 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 08:17 AM

Wow that is a lot of us testing the first week of August That is going to be some week! I definitely ovulated sometime between yesterday and this morning so now we wait ... I am hoping that the due date is an indicator of a sticky babe because it is the same due date as DS (4/15/11)! Good luck to everyone that is still insemming, have fun

#384 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 10:52 AM

This is quite a 2ww crew for sure! And yes, Painefaria, I looked up the possible due date too, and I'm hoping that Tax Day means something significant. It seems even more significant for you, so that'd be excellent.

My temp went up today, not a lot but it did jump, so that's very good. Now it's just waiting and wondering. So glad I'm not alone.

What news about everyone else? Scarlett? 5G?

#385 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 11:10 AM

Me too (on testing) - we had our IUI on Wednesday. Exciting!!! We need some serious baby dust around here!

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#386 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 11:20 AM

Argh!!! What's going on with my chart? *still* no thermal shift? It was slightly higher today but then I was about an hour late taking it. Even back before my low progesterone was medicated at all, I still saw a pronounced thermal shift. Anyone have any ideas? I guess this could explain another reason I might not have gotten pregnant last cycle.

#387 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 12:30 PM

Bunny it looks like it will probably spike tomorrow - lots of people (myself included sometimes) have a slow rise after ovulation, like stair steps, rather than any giant spike. It looks like you got a nice ovulation dip yesterday!

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#388 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 12:42 PM

WEHRLI! I'm sooooo happy for you! Congratulations and I hope you have a smooth, boring, uneventful 9 months of blissful pregnancy

And congrats gumshoegirl too! MEGA BABY DUST around here right now, nice work!

Scarlett I think it's too early too! For some reason, the internet, with the intermittent I GOT A BFP AT 6 DPO! post, can shifted normalcy for people: 12 DPO is the average "early" positive!

5g , and what I said to scarlett. Any good news from the beta?

Question for anyone who's had a trigger shot:
how much control over your O date do you have? I almost always O on CD 17. Since we have to fly our KD in from so far (10 hr flight, 7 hr time difference), and he's used up almost all his vacation time coming here the last 2 times, we want to see if we can get him a ticket to be here for just 2 or 3 days. I know we can use the biotranz to keep some for a day or two after he leaves (we did that last time). If we can do this, it will be WAY less disruptive than having him take a week+ off. What do you think? (Xposted to Infertility and TTC).

Me + DP + 2 rescue lap dogs = True Love Always
#389 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 12:45 PM

Oh yeah, Bunny! Meant to reply to you too. Put in fake high temps for the next two days and I bet it will pinpoint O. even if I have an INSANE thermal shift (well, the *one* time I did ) I still have to have 3 above the coverline before I get crosshairs.

Me + DP + 2 rescue lap dogs = True Love Always
#390 of 486 Old 07-24-2010, 01:08 PM

Go Sarah! This may be the most 2ww at one time! Come on, let us have an April Shower of babies!!!

The doc let DP do the 'squirt' yesterday~ while I was on the table, he said "Come on, you want to help?" And then he got it all set up and she pushed the plunger. Then he said "I'll bet that's it, that's just the luck you were needing." He's such a nice guy and a good doc. He really wants this for us, which is so wonderful, especially in this part of the country.

Come on TWW sistahs!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page