Queer Conceptions - July - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 486 Old 07-30-2010, 11:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
8dpo~ I'm doing good today as well. I have had some really strong and vivid dreams, but I can't really remember them. Besides that and being a little gassy...I don't have too many other symptoms.

Werhli~ Have a great weekend....thanks for being the thread keeper. We hope to be joining you in prego thread soon!

I'm calling it a night...see you all tomorrow.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#482 of 486 Old 07-31-2010, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post
Please note: I've made an "MIA" cateragory for those who have been waiting to O for more than a month. if you have an update as to your status, please post in bold so our gracious threadkeeper can move you to the proper place. if i've moved you by mistake, i'm very sorry.
Just popping in to say I'm still waiting to O, even though I've been MIA here for the past two weeks. Partly because I'm super frustrated with this cycle (hello, CD 34 and nothing to show for it!), and partly because work's been extra busy (which, fortunately, helps distract from the nutty cycle). *sigh* I'll be more active again soon, I hope!

Mama to Alex, born 8/11. Just changed my username...
#483 of 486 Old 07-31-2010, 10:41 AM

Morning all (and welcome back Amy!) Feeling frustrated today. Even though my temp went back up to 97.90, that's my default post-O temp. 96.8 before, 97.9 after, with a few fluctuations, so I feel like if I'm stuck at that temp, this whole thing's going nowhere, so I'm feeling kinda beat today. I realize it's only 8 dpo, but I also feel like I'm getting better at realizing what's real and what isn't, and if my temp isn't going up, nothing is real. Ugh. I don't even remember very much of my dreams last night, though I do recall a talking pig, a board game based on the major world religions, and a fight in a vintage clothing store, so it really must have been something.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#484 of 486 Old 07-31-2010, 05:19 PM

I will be taking more time off than I expected. Hopefully I'll be back with DP TTC in September. I think her folks will talk her out of it, tho. I quit my job, without having a new one lined up. It was stressing me out. I'm going to work 2/3 of my August schedule at my current job and then go to call in only. So I hope to work in a city 60 miles away on weekends and open a home daycare. Then drop the weekends when I can afford life here. So yeah, not pregnant, not TTC, no where close.

Seraf

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#485 of 486 Old 07-31-2010, 06:33 PM

Seraf~ Ugh, I don't even know what to say except I hope things go your way asap. Take strength in running your own life~ don't bend to others' pressure. We'll be here when you need us xoxo

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#486 of 486 Old 08-01-2010, 04:45 AM

Seraf I'm so sorry to hear things are so crazy for you. Good for you for doing what you feel you need to though! I hope things work out soon.

Amy glad to know you're with us, though sorry to hear your cycle is being so frustrating!

I started the August thread. It's my first time being threadkeeper so hopefully I'll get the job done ok hehe. Here is the link:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...1#post15687331

TTC 5+ years, Please send us your dust.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page