Queer Conceptions - August - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 406 Old 08-21-2010, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quick update, personals later!

Swimmers arrived yesterday (only one vial, that's all I could swing with such short notice). Got a +OPK yesterday afternoon at 1600 and have had some cramping since then, so the vial is thawing as we speak! I'm so nervous, it's like the first month I tried all over again!

Oh, please let this work!

Christie: taking a break until further notice on TTC #1
Mama to 1 rotten beagle and 3 kittehs
#302 of 406 Old 08-21-2010, 09:43 PM

Chiq - Oooo, exciting! Sending positive insem vibes your way. Sorry, I may have missed it but are you doing IUI or ICI?

AFM - Well, I did see some blood which I still *think* is just an odd AF, because this is almost the right time for it, with my short cycles. However, it's just been a very small amount of brown discharge, first noticed about 36 hours ago and now pretty much non-existant. Implantation bleeding??? I am going to have to go get a drug store test now, so I don't drive myself crazy googling implantation until my scheduled blood test on Monday.
#303 of 406 Old 08-21-2010, 10:29 PM

Chiquita!!! So exciting!! The cramps are a great sign, get those swimmers in there! Fingers crossed!

How are the rest of our 2ww ladies?!?! How's everyone feeling? Symptoms??

Okay, so, you're the only ones I know who will appreciate the full spectrum of this story.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning (to pee. I swear, by April I'm going to be sleeping in the bathtub) and there was a pink spot on my tissue when I wiped. I FREAKED OUT with terror, even though it wasn't red blood, and I had no cramping, there was still about 2-3 tissues worth of pinkish spotting. So I just lay awake in fear, occasionally going to the internets to learn everything from 'it's normal' to 'it's a miscarriage'. I knew I could page the doc, but I waited until 7 to do so. I got a call from the wonderful Nurse who told me not to worry, that it's almost certainly the progesterone suppositories, and that more than half their patients report this, etc. and that it would be fine. I was relieved, though I have spent the day on the sofa resting. There's been no more spotting, no cramps nothing, so I'm feeling much better.

Then, about 5:30 this evening the phone rings. I answer it and it's Beverly. "Hi, this is Beverly from the doctor's office, did you call?"

"No," I say "I did page a few times this morning before you returned the call, but I haven't called since then."

"Hmm, well it says the call came in about 5. Isn't it weird how those wireless things are sometimes."

"It is weird," I say "But I only called this morning. Thank you for being so reassuring, though. I appreciate it. I've had no more blood today and I've just been resting."

"Oh good, so you're feeling better?"

"Yes, feeling much better thank you."

Then she says "And you're going to have sex tonight?"

I pause. "Am I going to have sex tonight? Am I supposed to?"

"Yeah! You guys' test yesterday was great, so you should've had sex last night, and then again tonight."

"I'll have sex tonight if you think I should, but I think you're thinking of someone else."

"Oh, who is this?"

"This is Amanda. I had spotting this morning."

"OH!!! Well hell. I've had a few vodka cranberrys and been in the pool and now I'm calling the wrong person! Sorry 'bout that! Have a great evening!"

So I laughed and laughed.

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#304 of 406 Old 08-21-2010, 10:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Chiq~ Good luck with the insem...sending positive baby making vibes your way...

kcmom~ yeah...lets hope that it is implantation bleeding!!! Hope the hpt is great news.

AFM~We are also inseming tonight...one vial. I have a bit of watery CM...and the line on the opk is getting darker, but it is not yet positive. (My positive OPK's usually mean that I will ovulate soon...like am in the process of or w/in hours of it.) Depending on what my temp is in the morning...we'll insem with another vial sometime tomorrow mid-day, and depending on my opkness(+/-) tomorrow we may insem with the last vial tomorrow night, or early monday morning. Three vials in all...here is hoping for good timing.

Last month I think that we insemed too late...I had EWCM on cd14, but I didn't get a +opk so we didn't insem that day. I finally got a +opk on cd 15 and we insemed @ 9pm that night, and 9pm the next night. A few days later ff tracked my "O" for cd 15. I think that we should have inseme the night of cd 14 and the morning of cd15. So, I am trying my hardest to get the timing right.

My ovacue has tomorrow being my peak fertility day...so I am thinking that it will be tonight mid-night, or tomorrow mid-night. I think that I read somewhere that we ovulate at night more often than during the day. Hopefully that is right.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#305 of 406 Old 08-21-2010, 10:57 PM

Go Gelly! Sounds like you're right on time! Everything crossed for you xo

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#306 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 02:35 AM

Library - OMG, your conversation with the doctor's office was hillarious! My kids can't figure out why I've been in tears laughing at the computer.

Gellybean - Good luck with your insem series! Are you aiming for about 12 hour spacings? I am thinking about doing three vials next cycle if this try hasn't taken. I think shipping was over $300 for the tank, so I might as well throw in a third little vial too.
#307 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
Coco, maybe your DP and I could have a 12 hour phone date?
One slight problem... she doesnt speak english much ;-) How is your french ?

Coco
xxx

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#308 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 12:06 PM

Coco~ My French is actually okay! And would be much improved after our long convo I just have to say two things 1) Thank god for netflix watch now, and 2) boy do I hope I don't have to do this for months. You and your poor dp!

KC~ Glad you liked the story. I'm still laughing!

#309 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCMommy View Post
Gellybean - Good luck with your insem series! Are you aiming for about 12 hour spacings? I am thinking about doing three vials next cycle if this try hasn't taken. I think shipping was over $300 for the tank, so I might as well throw in a third little vial too.
Kc- where shooting for 12 to 15 hour inseminations. My temp was only slightly up this morning, and the OPK is still not reading +, but the line is slowly getting darker. I'm thinking that I will check the OPK in a few hours...if its darker or + we will do another insemed around 2pm. If not we will wait till tonight and use the last vial tomorrow morning. I have been having clomid twinges on my right side all morning.

Library- thanks for laugh. I needed it.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

#310 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 04:37 PM

at 1 o'clock today i got a positive opk. i'm not sure if i jumped the gun or not, but during my last two clomid cycles I got the + OPK the same day ff had for my o day. i'd rather be early than late. We went ahead and used both vials today. As in lying here with my hips elevated, I'm praying that I made the right decision of using both vials now and not waiting to use a vial tomorrow morning. Even though I didn't have any ewcm this time I did have ovulation pain/sensations. My intuition just told me this morning to do an insem today. Here's hoping that my intuition knows what she is talking about. LOL

Bunny- Please move me to the tww!

#311 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 06:07 PM

Hi, all!

Wehrli Thanks so much for getting us the Ren Faire tickets and for storing my hcg shot in your fridge! I'm sorry we didn't get more of a chance to talk, but it was great to meet you and your DP, and I'm so glad that the pregnancy is proceeding apace.

Library That was one *seriously* funny story. I read it to DP on our way to our IUI appt this morning (an hour away! ugh).

Gelly I say go with intuition, especially once you get a positive OPK. Good luck!

KC Did you get that hpt? What's up?

Escher You're getting close! Exciting...

Miss Scarlett Welcome to a new and promising cycle. I have a tiny bit of a crush on my acupuncturist, too.

AFM I'm officially marinating! The doc said to wait until last night to do the trigger shot, so I brought it in a cooler bag with me to the Ren Faire (where Wehrli so kindly put it in her secret fridge for me ), and then we went to a friend's house in WI for dinner/swimming (at the single most luxurious and humongous house I've ever seen--don't get me started--holy crap ), and I did the shot there before we drove home for 2 hours. Then this morning, DP and I drove an hour to do the IUI (since our local clinic doesn't have sperm storage facilities, so we go to their larger office close to Chicago), and I have to drive myself back at the crack o dawn tomorrow before driving out to work the other direction for my first day of class. UGH!

The not so hot news was that even with combining vials, my KD's swimmers didn't defrost so well. After the wash, there were only 3.5m , and an IUI should be 10m. On the up side, the 3.5m seemed to be in really good shape, the clinician said. Tomorrow, we're going to combine 6 vials (!) in hope of getting a larger bunch. At this rate, I'll only have two more months of insems before running out of KD swimmers, so I'm hoping to get this done soon! I'm feeling nice and optimistic, as I usually do on insemination day. I have three mature follies, a trigger shot in my system, and 3.5m swimmers who will be joined tomorrow by 6-7m more, so here's hoping!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#312 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 10:44 PM

AmandaHope-- I giggled out loud at your acupuncture response. Can I ask you the brand (or generic) and dose of your trigger shot? I have *no* idea where to start. It sounds like you have all of the right pieces in place! Can't wait to hear your good news! Hopefully youll be busy enough that the two week wait will fly by

Gelly- YOU DID IT! I think you were right on, ALWAYS better early than late. Did the ovacue info help?

Library-- *steps out for a vodka cran* Hopefully they are more on the ball when you deliver!!!!! Hysterical.

AFM--- This has been a devil of a AF, not sure *what* is going on, but hopefully everything will be set for a successful cycle. Im still planning Clomid, u/s, and trigger, but Im doing it all sans docs, so I may be panicky and begging for help. As usual, Im counting on yall

Taking a break for a bit to attempt to salvage my sanity. wool.gif
#313 of 406 Old 08-22-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
AmandaHope-- I giggled out loud at your acupuncture response. Can I ask you the brand (or generic) and dose of your trigger shot?
It is Ovidril. But I'm not sure about the dose, and I don't have the packaging any more. Sorry.
I know it is hard w/o a doc, but lots of people on this board have done it! You, can, too!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#314 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 12:49 AM

chiquitayy and gelly- for your insems!

AFM-
4DPO and no real signs just yet. I'm drinking my pineapple juice and doing my fancy Endometrin suppositories 3 times a day. I spent this weekend at the Femme Conference 2010 in Oakland. It was amazing, political, insightful, inspiring, radical, and full of love.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#315 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 09:26 AM

max, FX for you... i hope that all of that amazing, political, insightful, inspiring, radical, love helps that little zygote implant and be a strong little babe!

AHope, it was so great to meet you, your DP and your little one! Zoe is so sweet! i'm really sad that we didn't get to visit a little more... it's funny that we weren't really busy except for the times you stopped by. i really wanted to give you a medalion for fertility for your insems yesterday and today... but alas, it was just bad timing... i'm going to PM you more on that...

KC, i'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that it's implantation spotting and not rotten ol AF!

AHope, chiquitayy, gelly, and max

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#316 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 12:06 PM

Library: That story had me rolling. My DP looked at me like I was nuts. Thanks for sharing.

Gelly: Good luck. Better too early than too late.

Escher: So exciting to be back trying again.

Miss Scarlett: How frustrating to have such a strange AF. I think you'll be fine doing everything by yourself. After all you have some great experts right here to help you out.

AmandaH: Yeah for marinating! As for the number of swimmers - it only takes one.

Max & chiquitayy:

AFM: I've been using OPKs and so far no positives. My temp went up this morning though to what is usually post O territory. I will be so bummed if I somehow missed my chance this cycle. That would make two cycles in a row. I really, really hope that the temp rise this morning was a fluke. The weather was warmer last night, but I've also been having some O pain. If I had to guess I was thinking I would O on Tuesday or Wednesday judging from all my other signs. So I'm still hopeful that it was just the weather. Ugh...

Number # 2 due 5/19/2011.
#317 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 12:30 PM

So busy here! Hope I don't miss anyone.

Hooray for all our marinators!! Gelly~ sounds like you got it right on time for sure. Good luck and keep us posted on all your 'symptoms'.

AmandaH~ I'm laughing about sperm in a secret fridge at a Ren Faire. I think there's a comedy movie in there somewhere. That's crap about your swimmers being lower count than you thought. That sounds like something someone should be responsible for, either the doctor or the sperm bank. But still, three follies and 10 m swimmers sounds like a recipe for success. AMANDA POWER!!!

Scarlett~ We're here for you for sure xox Sorry you're having such a weird cycle, but maybe that'll be just the wierdness you need.

Solejean~ Keep us posted. Catching the egg is so hard, and missing it is so heartbreaking. Makes me jealous of the straight girls who have such easy access...

Wehrli~ Someday we'll make it to the Ren Faire for sure. I love those things. I can't wait for my giant-ass self to have a turkey leg come April!

Nothing here. After my little scare Saturday morning everything's been quiet, thankfully. U/s Wednesday morning and if all's well we're going to tell my parents and grandma and stuff. Fun!!!

#318 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 02:51 PM

Hello everyone!

Scarlett~ That sounds like a great plan. I have also wanted to use a trigger but my obgyn can not write perscritions for injectables...:-(! The ovacue helped a ton...I wish that I had the vaginal sensor to help me confirm what I think happened. If I need it for next month hopefully it will be in the budget.

Library~ No news is good news. Glad the spotting stopped.!!

Soljean~ my temp went up a little on the day that I think I 'o'ed, and a lot the following day. Just keep peeing on OPK's and if they stay negative remember to look at your other fertility signs...especially cm, that one is major for me.

MaX~ Thanks for the love...and , back at ya!

AmandaH and Chiq~ dust to you two!

AFM~ I had horrible ovulation pains/cramps starting last night around 6pm till this morning around 10a. Mostly on my right side...which is where I think the eggies were. Yesterday, I had been having twinges on and off all day, but last night and this morning...this was really some heavy pain...PMS level cramps. So here is hoping that everyone was in place ready to do their thing.
okay...I gotta get back to work. Happy Monday everyone!!!

#319 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 03:40 PM

Max The conference sounds incredible--I miss Oakland! Fingers crossed for you during the tww.

Gelly Great timing! So promising...

Library Glad all is well with you and the wee one. As for my swimmers, the are KD swimmers, so I have no one to blame but myself for opting to go with him despite low post-thaw numbers. The nurse is optimistic based on their quality, but we'll have to see how it goes....

Solejean Oh, egg hunting--it is maddening! I hope you are right about the temp jump being an anomaly. s

Wehrli I'll pm you, but THANKS!!

AFM I did the second IUI this morning. She did an u/s (since I asked), and two follicles were still there, at 36 hours post trigger. So I should have ovulated within 4 hours of the IUI, if the trigger shot manufacturers are to be trusted (hmm...). I haven't felt O, but I rarely do. Here's hoping that today is conception day! I have one class down and one to go before I can get home and get some rest (and catch up on tv viewing--True Blood and Mad Men--can't wait!).

#320 of 406 Old 08-23-2010, 09:54 PM

AmandaH~ Happy conception day!!!! I'm watching Mad Men right now, and am still giddy from True Blood last night. What a great way to spend a Sunday evening. Two follies and a whole mess o' swimmers sounds like success. Everything's crossed for you xoxo

#321 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 01:51 AM

Library: Glad your scare was just that, and also glad you got a laugh out of everything!

AHope: Hooray for conception day! There's going to be LOADS of us on Q&P soon!

gelly: I'm sure that everyone was just hanging out in there waiting for the big event! Hopefully those strong cramps meant a strong O.

solejean: I hope it was a fluke too, two in a row would be awful! I vote for the weather.

max: I'm with wehrli--that much positive energy has to be good!

Scarlett: I figure with all of us, we probably know just as much as the docs at this point.

KC: Any news on the weird AF? Or the blood test? Eep!

escher: Only a week left, hooray!

to everyone...let's get a good round of BFP's going here!

AFM: 2 dpo. My uterus feels sort of congested, but that's happened a few other times, so I'm not thinking anything about it. Beyond that...nothing. I'll start progesterone cream in the morning and attempt patience. Sadly, no True Blood for me yet, exDW came today and picked up the TV (ugh), so I am without until I manage to pick a new one. The cable box is still plugged in and recording everything, though...so I'll have a marathon when it gets set up! Also, school started today, so I have a bit of distraction there as well. Graduation in December can't come soon enough!

#322 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 09:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

Chiquitayy: Are you in school to be a midwife, or am I getting that confused? Either way, congratulations on being in your last semester! I'm sending you wishes for a quick and painless 2WW with a great surprise at the end!

AmandaHope: Your timing sounds great! I'm sorry the counts weren't as high as you would like. Hopefully it just won't matter.

Gelly: It sounds like your timing was great too! Hooray!

Solejean: I hope that it was just the weather! Catching the egg can be so hard...

Max: The conference sounds wonderful. I hope your 2WW is continuing to go well!

Scarlett: Have you started the clomid yet? If so, I hope that is treating you well!

KCMommy: How are you doing? Any definitive answer on if that was AF?

AFM: I'm getting a little bit stressed about scheduling the IUIs. Looking over old charts, my timing seems to be best if I do one IUI right before I get my positive opk and one (or two) the following day. I seem to usually get a pos opk in the afternoon or evening, and I can usually tell in the morning if I'll get the pos opk later that day.

Unfortunately my stupid fertility clinic likes you to schedule your IUIs the day before you actually want them, which completely doesn't work for me. Last time I thought I had it arranged with them, but then on the day I wanted to do the first IUI I had to beg and plead for them to get me in that afternoon, and they finally did, and it was a total pain. So I'm again trying to talk to them ahead of time, letting them know what I plan to do, making sure I know who to call and when, etc. And I'm still anticipating that it will be a total pain on the day we actually go to do the IUI.

We have enough IUI-ready vials for this cycle and the next one, but if that doesn't work I think we're going to consider switching to ICI, even if that means leaving our beloved sperm bank (TSBC).

Anyway, I'm expecting we'll do our first IUI sometime between this Friday and next Monday.

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#323 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 01:34 PM

Hello everyone. Sounds like we are gearing up for an interesting TWW with everyone.
Escher - don't stress it sounds like you have everything worked out. I am sending you
Chiquitayy - are you planning to go to Pride in OCT? I think that we are going to be there. We have friends that are helping to plan the festival. We love Asheville and we didn't get to a Pride this year. Maybe we can meet?
AH - I hope that the timing is perfect!
Max - how are you doing?
Sorry I have not been around much, we have been working on the house. Over the weekend we vacuumed and shampooed the living room carpet. Scraped the peeling paint on two sides of the house and moved DS into his own room (moved the office and our bedroom to make it work). We still have a lot to do but we are definately moving in the right direction and it was a great distraction

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#324 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 01:52 PM

I am feel pretty discouraged, but due to some other circumstances, I am getting a referral to a new GYN. Crossing my finger that when I talk to her, she will be okay with this! Gosh, it's hard to get pregnant in oklahoma when you actually want to!
#325 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 03:00 PM

Hello...everyone,

Nothing much going on here. My cervix has closed right up, and I have had a nice rise in .my temp. I started progesterone last night and I'm munching on pineapple now. So far so good!

Personals later.

#326 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 03:32 PM

Hey all~ rainy Tuesday here, but that's okay. I love the rain. Just wish it had come last night, since there's nothing better than being snuggled in bed on a rainy night.

We've got lots of action going on here! Isn't it funny how synched up so many of us are, even though we're miles apart.

Gelly~ Yay for your cervix and your pineapple~ mmmmm. Fingers are crossed, but it does sound like you got it just right.

Painefaria~ So much work! You're right, though. Keeping busy is the best distraction.

Escher~ AMANDA POWER! Multiple vials is the way to go for sure. I totally hear you about the clinic scheduling, though. It's like they want us on their schedule, rather than doing what's best for us.

Chiquita~ Such early days, it must seem like an eternity until you know anything. I'm thinking good thoughts for sure. And I'm envious of your True Blood marathon. Such goodness!!

Anyone seen or heard from Bunny? Seems like she's been gone a while...
Vannie~ Big hugs. You're right, it's hard to get pregnant in Oklahoma, unless you're some poor 16 year old whose life will be ruined. That always seems to happen the very first time.

#327 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 07:02 PM

6DPO just started my estrogen patch today. Stopped eating pineapple. I have an interesting QOTD based on my morning conversation.

QOTD- Is it really impossible for someone not TTC to understand the TWW? I find when I say things like, "I don't have any symptoms yet" that DP will respond, "Just try not to think about it". That's impossible and I really don't feel heard. For me, this forum is the only place that let's me vent and still gives encoragement rather than trying to "fix" a problem that really can't be fixed. Anyone feel this?

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#328 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post
QOTD- Is it really impossible for someone not TTC to understand the TWW? I find when I say things like, "I don't have any symptoms yet" that DP will respond, "Just try not to think about it". That's impossible and I really don't feel heard. For me, this forum is the only place that let's me vent and still gives encoragement rather than trying to "fix" a problem that really can't be fixed. Anyone feel this?
Yeah right... I hear you. How can you not obsess over every twinge and possible symptom. I can't wait for DP to get pregnant so she can feel everything that she told me was "no big deal"

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#329 of 406 Old 08-24-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post
6DPO just started my estrogen patch today. Stopped eating pineapple. I have an interesting QOTD based on my morning conversation.

MaxK~ why the use of the estrogen patch? How does it help with implantation?

QOTD~ I agree, my DW wants a baby bad, but she has a hard time 'understanding' why I spend time on the computer talking about ttc and every symptom and sign that we might be pregnant.

#330 of 406 Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 AM

gelly: Timing sounds fabulous.

painefaria: Pride sounds good to me...let's do it!

max: It's so sad to stop eating pineapple...I wish it was a daily requirement sometimes.

Library: Thanks for the good thoughts! I'm jealous of your rain, my favorite thing to do is lay in my hammock and listen to it, but it seems to always rain while I'm at work!

vannie: I hope this doc works with you!

escher: I'm working on a BS in nursing right now, and it'll be done in December. Then I get to start all over again next spring in grad school, and that will be a MS in midwifery. So yes and no. I'm in school to eventually be a midwife, but this degree is just required fluff in the middle. I hope the clinic doesn't give you such a hard time this cycle...

QOTD: Interestingly enough, I seem to be the pet project at work. They pick me over for symptoms on a regular basis. Yesterday I was just exhausted from dealing with exDW, and when I got to work someone informed me that I must be pregnant because I looked like I was so tired. At 2DPO. It was amusing. So I think they understand the TWW better than I do sometimes.

AFM: Just hanging out. I have a really good feeling about this cycle, so I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment. Trying to be zen...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page