December Queer Conceptions - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#331 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 11:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Librairy hope you get some good sleep soon

I got a smiley on the OPK and IM feeling better but it 17days into my cycle veres 15 last time I dont get it and my temps are all over the place

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#332 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Everyone,

It's almost January, which means almost time for a new QC thread! I'm happy to take it again if nobody wants it, or I'm happy to give someone else a chance at the threadkeeper luck. Let me know if you're interested! orngbiggrin.gif

Graceie: I'm glad that you got a smile on your opk! I agree that it is frustrating that O isn't at exactly the same time every month. I think that is true for a lot of us. What other signs are you tracking? If you haven't yet started feeling or looking at your cervix, I would definitely recommend that!

Library: I hope your day has improved!

Isa: A bfn at 10dpo is definitely too early to worry about. I hope you get more exciting results soon! fingersx.gif

2ez: The progesterone made me really hungry this cycle too! It was weird, since that wasn't a side-effect I had had before. Interesting!

Startling: How are you doing? hug.gif

AFM: I'm not sure what is going on. redface.gif I last took progesterone on Monday, and AF hasn't arrived yet. I tested again this morning (15dpo), and it was bfn again. I had the tiniest bit of spotting Sunday (11dpo) evening, but absolutely no blood since then. Maybe my body just wants to start AF right at the beginning of the new year? lol.gif

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#333 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Hi Escher--I'd be happy to take the thread! I could use the extra boost in luck!  Can you tell me what I'll need to do? I know it changed with the new layout.

I hope you get good news for the new year--maybe time for a blood test just to be sure?

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#334 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 04:24 PM

Escher~ I agree, a blood test might be in order. Everything crossed for you!

Isa~ I also agree that a bfn at 10 days is nothing. Don't worry, just keep feeling good and being positive.

I guess I'm just super-agreeable today!  We went to see Black Swan and it was really good but really freaky! Kept scaring the both of us! DP says she's broken up with Aronofsky movies, they just upset her, and the shaky-cam makes her ill. Still, pretty sexy!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#335 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 04:34 PM

like run out to the theater good or rent it has soon has it comes out good ?

#336 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 05:18 PM

I'd say run out to the dollar theater at the very least. It's matinee worthy for sure. Sexy and scary!!! 

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#337 of 344 Old 12-30-2010, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter

Library and Isa: I totally agree a blood test would be useful right now. I'm out of town at the moment, but I'll definitely get a blood test early next week if AF still hasn't appeared by then. Honestly, I won't be at all surprised if she shows up before then. We'll see!

Isa: Great! I'll PM you with the code for the intro post. It will work best if your editor type is BB Code editor. You can change that under "My profile" if that isn't already your setting. Let me know if you need more information on how to do that. Then sometime tomorrow or early the next day you can start a new thread and paste it all in. orngbiggrin.gif

Edited to add: Sending Isa the code isn't working. The PM won't let me send the code as code--it keeps converting it to links and smilies. If I try it as plain text, the PM deletes all the links. Hmm... Suggestions, anyone? Isa: You can add in all the links and smilies yourself if you have to, but I hope we can figure something else out!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#338 of 344 Old 12-31-2010, 08:05 AM

I'm predicting it'll take me two months to start writing 2011 as opposed to 2010.

Ez-- Hope you had a fabulous Birthday night and won some CASH!!

Library-- I can't wait to see a nursery pic when it's all put together! (also, OH the books)

Isa- Hoping  hoping hoping this is the month for you! YAY for a slight miscalculation in this case. I think the big difference between my positive cycles vs. just super high progesterone from the meds cycles was in the BB department. Keep us posted!! When will you test again?

Max-- What's your status/plan. When does everything start happening? Can you believe it's *finally* almost here?

AFM-- Came home to a brand new car for Christmas, and it will be the perfect baby-mobile if we ever get to that point. Not exactly sure what happened...but I'm taking it at face value and I'm excited. It's a 2011 Kia Sorento just completely loaded and will all sorts of fun gadgets, and it's the perfect size to tote around munchkins. Also, it snowed here last night... In the desert. It was beautiful but didn't stick much (although we did wake to snowy mountains this morning). It was so cold the real Miss Scarlett had to come in for the night which almost *never* happens. I had such a lovely time visiting friends and family at home, and I must admit to feeling a little homesick starting this new year. 

Cheers and here's to a new year with many new additions, good health, and good friends. 

Taking a break for a bit to attempt to salvage my sanity. wool.gif
#339 of 344 Old 12-31-2010, 08:07 AM

Escher-- You actually don't have to do anything. Isa can just select the entire first post and copy it then paste it into a new post on a new thread. See...

dust.gif Let's end the year with some exciting news! orngbiggrin.gif

whistling.gifWaiting to O
* Escher12 BFPChart2.gif
* Kgulbransen BFPChart2.gif

fingersx.gifWaiting to Know... Braving the 2WW 
* 2ezforyou
* Prettyisa (testing around NYE)
* Starling&diesel

baby.gifWorking on IVF
* MaxK - January

om.gifTaking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be Ready 
* Serepartera (February 2011)
* Gellybeangrl BFPChart2.gif
* Graceie (February 2011)
* Lisedea (February 2011)
* Miss Scarlett BFPChart2.gif
* Seraf BFPChart2.gif (February/March 2011)
* Milletpuff
* Indigoscot & DP (May/June 2011)
* Chiquitayy BFPChart2.gif chart1.gif
* Carmen358
* Smilingsara BFPChart2.gif (June 2011)
* RainbowValleyMama

2010 Graduates!
December * FiveGrandBaby 8/27/11 joy.gif

November * Mizyellow 7/25/11 * AmyPDX 7/30/11 * AmandaHope 8/3/11 * Cejae 7/4/11

September * Solejean 5/19/11 * Painefaria 6/5/11

August * Bttrflygypsy 4/10/11 * 2happymamas 4/15/11 * LibraryLady 4/15/11

July * Beastie 3/21/11 * Gumshoegirl007 4/2/11 * Wehrli 4/1/11

June * Coco & DP 2/14/11

May * Burg 2/4/11 * Korey 2/1/11

April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32

February * Mistral * Quasar & smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama & DP

January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!

December* Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess

October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl

September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious

August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'

July * Hbog

May * Indigoscot's dp

April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen

March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4

February * Deny_zoo29

January * Jodybird511

2008 Graduates!

December * DM630 * Raene * Wazzmum

October * JennM1021 * Lexbeach's DP* QTRANDI

September * Ellie74

August * Heart-n-bones * Love My Family

July * Giggleblue * Pranava * MamaCaveBear * Quasar & DP Smartycat

June * Starling&diesel * PiGirl * Erica12009

April * Tigermiep * MujerMamaMismo * Tiggerkong22 * Simcon * 2happymamas

March * JenInMpls * Mahrens77

January * Cookie70

2007 Graduates!

December * Scalpel

November * Mamimapster * AngelaM * Solejean * Lmh222
Edited by escher12 - 12/28/10 at 9:43am

Taking a break for a bit to attempt to salvage my sanity. wool.gif
#340 of 344 Old 12-31-2010, 08:55 AM

Scarlett~ Super awesome!!! I love my Kia, even though mine's the Soul not the Sorrento.  And is that a significant gift or what? Speaks volumes, it does.   I promise to post nursery pix when we get some, which is when we get some of the work done. We did buy a test pot of the paint we want yesterday, so we'll smear some of that on the wall and see how it looks.   Also we got our new dryer delivered this morning!  It was the floor model, so it's a GE, $799 marked down to $235.  Nice.  

I'm all for you in starting off the year with good news. Let's have some BFPs!!!

#341 of 344 Old 12-31-2010, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter

Happy New Year, Everyone! orngbiggrin.gif

Scarlett: Your new car sounds exciting! That's a pretty neat gift. And what fun that you got some snow! You're right that Isa could copy and paste from the first post, but then she has to recreate all the links--I was hoping that there was some way to just send her the code I used so that she wouldn't have to mess with the links if she didn't want to.

Isa: One option is that I could email it to you. PM me your email address if you want me to do that.

Library: What a good deal on the dryer! I look forward to seeing your nursery pictures. orngbiggrin.gif

AFM: CD1. I guess a new cycle just in time for the new year? eyesroll.gif

#342 of 344 Old 12-31-2010, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Alright, I figured it out!   Come on over to January, everybody!  thumb.gif

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#343 of 344 Old 12-31-2010, 12:41 PM

Scarlett~ Wow...for your Kia Sorento...that is my dream car. We did go look at some last year, hopefully we will be able to swing it this year...and to have some kiddlets to go with it.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#344 of 344 Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 AM

Gelly~ I think that Aspidistra was waiting for us to get a decent car to drive her around in. My little tin car wasn't going to cut it, but now we're MUCH more grown up, so she's decided to join us for a ride.ROTFLMAO.gif

Visiting a friend in my DP's running club who's giving us another TON of baby clothes her new baby girl's just outgrown. I swear, we'll not have to get a thing for the first year. Nice!! 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page