January Queer Conceptions - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 594 Old 01-07-2011, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay...I figured out how to create one...but how do I get it to show up on here? And when I change it, do I go to the fertilityfriend website and it will change on here automatically or do I have to do something different? Sorry...still a total newbie.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#122 of 594 Old 01-07-2011, 09:34 AM

liseda Ive heard that two that you extra fertile post miscarriage for birth like its already extra comfy in there

scott CONGRATULATIONS joy.gif

library enjoy !

pretty no not very often this was the first time

#123 of 594 Old 01-07-2011, 01:47 PM

Happy Friday!

Gelly: I'm sorry about the pneumonia! I hope you're feeling better now. That's a hard choice about whether or not to do an unmedicated cycle. What are you leaning towards?

Old QOTD: Maybe I need to try massages. It seems like that helps/helped several of you...

Seraf: Thank you. Really. I look forward to being a mom someday! Someday, somehow...

Graceie: It sounds like you've found a good deal on insems. Not too long now!

Krista: If you have known donors ready to go, why not try? Is there an expense I don't know about? Or is it just the emotional challenges of trying? If I had free sperm, I think I would try no matter what. But breaks can be healthy too. Good luck deciding what makes the most sense for you!

Library: I'm so glad that your flight went well! I do have two magic opks left, and I'm looking forward to using them this cycle if I do get to insem. It's interesting that you had to see a psychologist but didn't have to do blood work. My RE doesn't require a psychologist visit, but does require all sorts of testing. More proof that REs are just making it up as they go along. lol.gif

Starling: That's really funny that your clinic requires your DP to do testing. On the one hand, I appreciate that they are treating her as a full parent. On the other hand, would they refuse to let you insem if she did have a disease? It seems ridiculous. (Side note: I have to admit, I'm a little bit like your DP in regards to needles. Although all the bloodwork I've had to get for this ttc process has made me less squeamish, and I'm now less likely to faint when a needle gets near me. innocent.gif)

Indigo: So many exciting things coming up! Congratulations on booking your civil partnership date!

Lisedea: My RE said that I should wait to insem until I had a regular period, which I took to mean bleeding following ovulation (as opposed to anovulatory bleeding). But certainly people sometimes do get pregnant the first time they ovulate after a miscarriage. Good luck deciding what to do!

AFM: Thanks everyone for your encouragement (and for your annoyance at my RE). I agree--it may be possible to get the bloodwork and pap all done in time, but why couldn't they have told me a month ago? Anyway, I got the bloodwork today. I emailed my RE's nurse to see if the RE can just do a pap when I do my next insem. The RE is willing to do paps in general, so why not just do it all at once? Is this insane? It seems like an insane idea, but less insane then missing more work for a separate pap appointment. We'll see. I feel like I'm having a hard time right now with the ttc process. I just found out that another friend is pregnant. I'm happy for her, but it feels like everyone I know is pregnant, and it is a little bit hard to take. Sorry to be a downer. Hopefully this weekend will be reviving.

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#124 of 594 Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM

Escher- I hate it when the RE tells you important stuff like that at the last minute! angry.gif The pregnancy cd is from Health Journal, it is by Belleruth Naparstek, I wonder if it’s the same as yours? Right now I am listening to A Meditation to Support a Successful Pregnancy. One side is a guided imagery and the other side is affirmations, all related to pregnancy. I listen to it in the car and it’s relaxing in general. The second part I have not listened to yet is A Meditation To Support a Successful Childbirth. I find that even though I am not pregnant yet it helps me get into that mindset.

Krista
- I am so sorry your RE is saying no to the injectables. It must be so frustrating to want to move forward and the dr’s telling you no. I think your next u/s will give you better information for this cycle.

Gelly
- Nice to have you back! I’m sorry about your sickness and not hearing from the insurance company. TTC is hard enough without having all those other uncertain factors.

Seraf and Sara- I love the bus/camper conversion idea!

Gracie
- That is so exciting, good luck on the upcoming insem! And your friend’s new fiancé does sound like a buffoon.

Library
- Your comments made me realize how many gay librarians I know! Remarkable.

Lisedea-
Do you feel ready to try again this cycle? I would say listen to your instincts. I did the master cleanse before TTC for 14 days and I loved it. More recently I just did a juice cleanse and the variety was great. Did you get bored?

Prettyisa and Starling- I second the positive mindset, its just as important or more than any other prep we do.

Starling-
DP and I had to both take antibiotics before we started with our RE. Did you have to do that? We thought it was weird. It was to make sure we didn’t have some STD or something.

Indigo- That is all exciting news!

AFM- About one week till IVF, I am resting on the couch today. I am recuperating from WALKING AROUND all day yesterday without crutches! I am so happy to be walking. I’m typing this one-handed as I hold the baby shark pug in my arms. He’s sleeping/snoring and it’s so cute.

Number of kids- Right now I would be happy with one! At 38, it’s hard to plan for more but we’ll see.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#125 of 594 Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Lise--I just PMed you about the chart.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#126 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM

Good morning ladies~ Only a few minutes before I have to run off to meetings. Book nerding out started last night with getting to see Armistead Maupin (who was hilarious and charming) and David Levithan (who was kind of an arrogant a-hole) and will be continuing today and tomorrow with the amazing likes of Joss Whedon and Neil Gaiman.  Woohoo!!    Went to La Jolla and looked at seals, who were preciously cute. One farted and it was maybe the stinkiest thing I've ever encountered. Whew!!  

Max~ There are a lot of gay librarians, though I couldn't tell you why.  The GLBT Roundtable is a big part of the ALA, and I see even more gay men and lesbians than actually attend the meetings. It'd be a fascinating study, I think.  YAY for walking around!! You'll have your 2ww underway before you know it. 

Escher~ I thought it was good of our RE to require me to see a psychologist.  I only had to go for one session, just a general assessment, but it made me feel like he was thorough and serious.  I had to do some basic bloodwork, but nothing extensive, and they asked about pap smears and mamograms, but I didn't have to produce records. I guess everyone's different.

Starling~ Got a brief glimpse of the vendor's room and all the new releases. Thought of you!!!

AFM~ I think I over did it yesterday, and maybe didn't get enough water.  Woke up in the middle of the night with a racing heart and shakiness, convincing myself something awful was  happening.  I'm okay, but it shook me up. I'm drinking lots of water right now and being glad I have to sit in meetings all day. Too scary.  Really missing my DP (though I just heard that her half marathon went very well). 

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#127 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 01:09 PM

Dear fellow TTCers and pregnant lessies  I discovered something amazing today .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...................... bacon pickles

that is all

#128 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 02:11 PM

Graceie: Wow--bacon pickles? How does that work?

Library: I'm sorry about your scary time last night.That doesn't sound like fun at all. hug.gif I hope that you're feeling better today, and that you're able to sleep well tonight.

Max: Hooray for being able to walk around! That Belleruth Naperstak cd is the same pregnancy cd that I have. It is interesting to consider that I could listen to it when I'm not pregnant. It makes sense, but I hadn't thought of that! Your IVF cycle is so soon now! Do you have all the meds you need?

AFM: So I screwed up. I knew I was having EW yesterday (CD 8), and even a little bit the day before. Since in the 18 cycles I've tracked I've never ovulated before CD 12, I (stupidly) didn't bother doing an opk or using the monitor yesterday. This afternoon I had more EW, and I finally mentioned it to my wife, and she sent me to do an opk, and it came back darkly and clearly positive. I don't know if I have already ovulated or not. My doc is willing to do an IUI tomorrow morning if that seems to make sense. I'm annoyed at myself for not testing yesterday, but I'm trying to accept that if this cycle isn't meant to be, it just won't happen. We'll see! fingersx.gif

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#129 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 02:23 PM

there like pickles with hickory smoke flavor and garlic and stuff in them haven't tried yet I will report back , I have already informed my midwife that she could likely make a killing selling them in her office : )

escher those darn eggs ! fingers crossed for you

AFM impatiently waiting for AF so I can count the days till O . Ive seemed to have involentaly   convinced myself the first  cycle will work well at the same time trying to convince myself not to get my hopes up but then again it might ......you understand don't you ?

#130 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 03:10 PM

i just had a really long post with personals....and lost it. AHHH! here is my quick redo.

we have decided to try this cycle. i am hoping that our donor will be available. i think i will call on monday to see what our options are.

escher- i probably wouldn't have tested yet either--i don't start until day 10. my opks are always positive a couple of days before i ovulate. do you temp?

gracie--i think deepfried bacon pickles would be fantastic! smile.gif are the pickles wrapped in bacon?

library--i am sorry you had such a rough time sleep last night! it seems that between your breathing and this racing heart thing you have had some pretty rough nights during your pregnancy. i hope you keep feeling better and keep drinking that water! smile.gif

isa--thanks again for the chart info. i think i got it figured out!

max--i loved it too! i didn't get bored--probably because it was so short. i actually love the taste of the lemonade--i drink it hot. i think the master (if made hot) is great for winter time...while juicing is great during the summer (although, i have done it in the winter as well) it is also difficult to get a variety of fruits and vegetables on the island in the winter, one of the reasons i tried this cleanse. i am having a bit of trouble right now breaking it....so if you have any suggestions, i would really appreciate it! yesterday i ate an orange and two small salads (all vegetable...walnuts on one...maybe i shouldn't have done that....) and have felt pretty crappy all morning. i have never had this much trouble breaking my juice fasts before....but the master is definitely more intense.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#131 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 04:51 PM

Escher- dust.gif Good luck on your insemination. Let’s hope you catch that egg with perfect timing! I was in my car yesterday half listening to the CD and more just focusing on driving and staying relax. All of a sudden I notice she is talking about magical creatures… Really? What magical creatures? It made me think of unicorns protecting my baby energy. smile.gif Also, I have most of my meds already from the last cycle but I will have to reorder some once I start to make up for the 3 days of meds I already took. I feel mentally ready and happy to do all those injectables now!

Gracie- I understand all to well about getting your hopes up. I think the positive thinking is important during TTC and let’s face it whether you are hopeful or not, a negative test always hurts the same. I say “Get Hopeful!” joy.gif

Lisedea- Make soup! I have a PDF all about the master cleanse from the author of it. He says start with veggie broth then move on to chunkier soup. I personally did soup for weeks after the cleanse because I was so excited about it. I lost two sizes, it was wonderful and perfect for me during that time. And I just love soups! Good luck! eat.gif

AFM- Counting down the days till AF. I’ve been decorating the house and unpacking boxes I never got to when I was laid up. I feel so productive.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#132 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 09:13 PM

Hey wonderful ones~ I'm too sleepy right now to do personals, but I wanted to drop in and say hello. It's been a good, long day of meetings and book awards.  Starling, your friend's book about the trans EMT is a Stonewall honor book and was the 'best of the year' vote for a few people on the committee!  I'm feeling much better after last night's freak out. I guess I really do have to take it easier than I have been.  As soon as I'm home from this conference, I'm going to do a bit more resting...

More tomorrow~ love to you all!   

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#133 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 10:10 PM

Graceie~ who is scott? did I miss something here?!

AFM: Just hanging out with a not so fun cold and AF to top that off for a wonderful weekend! Working on loosing some weight for pre-baby making fun! So far, one pound is gone! wuhu wuhu. Sara is working and I think the dog and I have had some really good bonding time! Fingers crossed for lots more snow!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#134 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 10:18 PM

Smileing you know I have no idea headscratch.gif

#135 of 594 Old 01-08-2011, 10:22 PM

Im back smileing this is what I was talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

krista, did they test e2 to see how high it is?  that is a better indication if those are cysts or not.  i would push for that bloodwork before i made a decision on this cycle.  bcp might not be a bad idea - give your ovaries a month off and then they are raring to go next cycle when you can do injectibles?  just a thought.

afu, we are now done with poas for this cycle.  dp is pretty sure she ovulated last night.  now we patiently wait for af.  :)  and in other super exciting news, we have our civil partnership date booked!  woooooohooo!  :)  that will happen when we are in scotland on vacation in april.  yeah!

g

#136 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 07:46 AM

Sara~ I'm glad you're still feeling so positive, and I think anything we can do to make our bodies baby ready is time well spent. This hotel has a GIANT mirror on one wall and I was looking at my butt yesterday and wishin' and hopin' I could get back on my bike soon. I ate waaaay too much at Christmas!

No big news here. Another day of quiet meetings, then whale watching tomorrow. I'm kinda ready to go home and take it easy, but I'd better enjoy my last bit of 'freedom'.  Hope everyone has a pleasant Sunday!!

#137 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 07:49 AM

Escher: Happy conception day!! dust.gif Sending lots of positive thoughts.  Your post reminded me of Amy's spontaneous decision (after an unexpected and clearly positive OPK) to insem--and look how that turned out! 

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#138 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 08:55 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

AmandaHope: Thanks for your good wishes! I like the comparison to Amy's experience. Hopefully I will be similarly lucky! fingersx.gif

Library: I hope you see some whales tomorrow! Are you going home on Tuesday?

Smilingsara: I'm sorry you have a cold. That's no fun! Good luck getting your body all ready to make a baby!

Max: You've inspired me. I think I'm going to listen to the Belleruth Naparstek cd (this one, for anyone else reading along) during this TWW. Hopefully it is just what my body needs. I'm SO excited that we're almost to your ivf cycle!

Question for people who get massages as part of TTC: Do you get massages all thought the cycle, or just before ovulation? Do you tell your massage therapist where you are in the cycle? Do you think there is any issue with pressure points that could be harmful during the TWW? Thanks!

Lisedea: It's exciting that you're trying this cycle! I hope that your donor is available! fingersx.gif I do temp, and that definitely helped us make the decision to insem this morning.

AFM: I'm full of sperm! We went in for an IUI this morning, and it went very smoothly. I was pleased that even after thawing, there were 33 million motile sperm in the .5cc sample (so the equivalent of 66 million per cc). I think that may be the highest we've seen so far post-thaw. My temp was still down this morning, I still had EW, and my cervix was high and softer, so I'm hoping that our timing was good. We'll see! fingersx.gif

#139 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 09:08 AM

Has a massage therapist ( specialized in pregnancy post partum infant and peds ) I would say its fine during the TWW could keep you relaxed and help with blood flow all that good stuff I had deep tissue and CST during my whole pregnancy with DS even 1 trimester .but no deep pelvic/ abdominal work during the TWW  or well pregnant but some types of pelvic work can be great when you are waiting to O Ive been getting mayna sp ? womb massage

#140 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 09:54 AM

Escher: How exciting!  Those numbers are excellent, and it sounds like your signs lined up perfectly!  Wow. I have everything crossed for you, Amanda.  I really hope this is your month and that you'll have a healthy, sticky little one in there very soon.  From everything I've been told (including by my massage therapist, who is trained in prenatal massage), the "dangerous" pressure points (that could stimulate uterine contractions, which wouldn't be good for implantation) are all on the hands and feet.  I'd think that relaxation-oriented massage that avoids the hands and feet would be perfect during the tww.  You should treat yourself as lovingly as possible, I think.  I hope you are having a lovely, quiet day.

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#141 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceie View Post

Im back smileing this is what I was talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

krista, did they test e2 to see how high it is?  that is a better indication if those are cysts or not.  i would push for that bloodwork before i made a decision on this cycle.  bcp might not be a bad idea - give your ovaries a month off and then they are raring to go next cycle when you can do injectibles?  just a thought.

afu, we are now done with poas for this cycle.  dp is pretty sure she ovulated last night.  now we patiently wait for af.  :)  and in other super exciting news, we have our civil partnership date booked!  woooooohooo!  :)  that will happen when we are in scotland on vacation in april.  yeah!

g

ah haaa! I get, you mean Scotland! I'm now on the same page!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#142 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 01:08 PM

Library- Glad you are feeling better!

Escher- Good Luck with that egg! dust.gif

Massage- It seems we all have differing opinions about this. I have asked several massage therapists and they mostly seem to think it's safe if you are gentle and careful. However, in Fertility Wisdom by Angela Wu, she takes a Chinese perspective of no pressure or massage on the shoulders after ovulation. She claims it pushes your energy down and that is not what you want when trying to keep the little bean inside.

#143 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 01:14 PM

yes and some MTs just wont touch you if you are of might be in your 1 trimester , more becuse they dont want to be blamed if something happens

#144 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaHope View Post

Escher: Happy conception day!! dust.gif Sending lots of positive thoughts.  Your post reminded me of Amy's spontaneous decision (after an unexpected and clearly positive OPK) to insem--and look how that turned out! 

Amanda beat me to it! Way to follow your instincts, and I hope you have the same great luck we did :) (Same to you, Lisedea - I'm glad you guys are going for it this cycle.) Fingers crossed for you both!

Mama to Alex, born 8/11. Just changed my username...
#145 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM

thanks everyone for weighing in on the speculum issue.  i had been anticipating a choice between plastic and metal, but the size distinction was flabbergasting.  i ended up with a metal gra.ves vaginal speculum in size medium, manufactured by kin.k industries--which made me happy.  

escher: sending lots of fertile vibes your way--any sort of chaos around insemination seems to bode well for baby-making.  

lisedea: i know a lot of folks that avoid the master cleanse during the winter since it's such an intensive cleanse--but drinking the tea hot does sound nice for the cold months.  i'm keeping away from allergen-type foods (nuts, gluten, wheat, dairy, etc) for a few weeks and then following a week or two of the organ.ic avenue "love cleanse".  and, my favorite, favorite child in the world was conceived directly following a m/c, against the advice of a doctor.  he is now a beautiful and bright nine-year-old.

seraf: thanks for the speculum offer--i had already ordered mine by the time i read your post.  a house full of kids sounds like a blast...especially if you live in the country.  i always tell my dp i either want one child or five, but since it seems we are settling long-term in the city, we're pretty certain we'll choose one.  i hope you get to add to your brood this year.

library: SO jealous of your lunch with armistead maupin!  and neil gaiman for that matter.  i used to work in the library at a liberal arts college in pdx, and we also had a large representation of queer folks in a fairly small library.  awesome work environment--an abundance of books, huge windows overlooking a forest, and an awesome benefits for domestic partners.  your sleep interruption sounds ike a good old-ashioned panic attack.  i hope you never have another.

hello everyone else wave.gif  i hope to get caught up with more personals this next week.

afm: i am settling into the rhythm of a new university term, and still unpacking from two weeks away from home.  today is cd2 and i will be able to chart my cervix with the speculum and temp for two full cycles before my next insemination month.  for the first time, my dp and i are going to insem at home rather than the re clinic--and we'll likely use iui vials for ici.  i have read brill's book, but i'd appreciate advice from folks familiar with doing at-home insems.  this is how i always imagined we'd try, but i was distracted by some stories of quick successes just by choosing iui vs. ici.  

time to drink some wine and cook some dinner.

#146 of 594 Old 01-09-2011, 07:24 PM

Escher~ Way to go following your instincts. I hope this does the trick. Everything crossed for you~ hope the wait goes smoothly with the perfect result at the end!

Max~ How much longer til your IVF?  How's your ankle? And your shark?

Rainbow~ Neil Gaiman was an excellent speaker today, very funny and insightful, talked a lot about his process, which I enjoyed. AND I was voted chair of the book award committee! I'm very excited for the upcoming year. More books!!!  The library where you worked sounds really nice~ libraries so often are. 

Sleepy now~ ready to be home. Just one more day...

#147 of 594 Old 01-10-2011, 05:41 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Oh, how I love libraries!  My sanctuaries as a child, my sustenance as an adult!  

library ... Happy Homewardness!  And yes, I agree that your scary episode sounds like a panic attack.  Your body's delayed reaction to the flight, maybe?  Had it under control at the time, but let down your visceral guard within the safety of sleep?  Truly, Bach Flower's Rescue Remedy is my best friend.  They also make a sleep spray, which was my salvation when struggling with preggo insomnia. 

I would've loved to hear Neil Gaiman speak.  I adore his brain, and therefore, his books.

escher ... Go swimmers, go!  It might bot be Easter, but there is a very important egg hunt underway! 

rainbow ... Good luck with the home IUI process!  You sound very knowledgeable about it.  May I ask if you're going to DTD just before?  Ignore me if that's too frank.  I will say that DP and I do before our embryo transfers ... at home, of course, and the night before, but with the same theory in mind. 

massage ... I've stayed away from it for fear of unsettling something that might interfere with the fertility process.  Call me chicken.  And my RMT wouldn't touch me in the first trimester.  But he became the Most Important Person In My Life for the second and third trimesters. He even let me take home that funky so-pregnant-lady-can-lay-on-her-belly thing so I could sleep on my belly. 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#148 of 594 Old 01-10-2011, 06:08 AM

I was a more frequent poster here when we were trying to conceive our now 8 1/2 month old.  But, since we have IRL friends who hang out on MDC we haven't posted about TTC #2!  So, we are using the same donor as #1 boy child (for whom I am the gestational parent) and now it looks like #2 will be joining us (praying hard!) around September 19th!!!!  Because, this is what we saw this am, 13 dpo. we know it's super faint, but it's early!  So, we are praying for a sticky bean and hoping that we will be THOSE crazy women with 2 kids UNDER 18 months!!!!  We did NOT anticipate getting pregnant on the first try!  And, I am thrilled that we can do this without my needing to carry again so soon!  (And, just fyi, this was not my wife's first try...we tried with her for over a year before we switched to me.)  Wowzer...still  in shockdizzy.gif  So have fun squinting at the picture!  I know that when I was a more active QTTC person I loved seeing/hearing that it CAN in fact work.  (This cycle was a monitored cycle, with clomid and trigger shot, iui.  Our first child was a monitored cycle with trigger shot iui). DSCF5881.JPG

Two moms and two boys enjoying the truth that love always wins!!!  joy.gifjoy.gifpartners.gif

#149 of 594 Old 01-10-2011, 06:09 AM

Oh, and can I say I LOVE libraries and I LOVE Neil Gaiman--his audio recording of the Graveyard Book is amazing!

Two moms and two boys enjoying the truth that love always wins!!!  joy.gifjoy.gifpartners.gif

#150 of 594 Old 01-10-2011, 06:11 AM

Wishin - Certainly looks like a positive to me! CONGRATS!!! Here's to a sticky baby!!

Sarah & Liz = Our 3 princesses: Riley (4/22/05), Teagan (4/15/08) and Finley (4/1/11)!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page