Queer & Pregnant: February & March - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 03:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cejae View Post

Ahope, seriously?  Twighlight?  I'm not a librarian, but I do study kids and oh hell no.  I'd say it's totally innapropriate.  But she's also of the age where you can sit her down and talk to her about it.  It's the processing of all those dangerous messages and learning to think critically about them that is probably most important.  And she's got two great parents to help her do that :).

AFM, 1 week of no throwing up - wahoo!!  Of course, I'm still taking the anti-pukey drugs at night.  But this is huge.  I've even *enjoyed* (gasp) eating food for the last three days.  Incredible.  I was beginning to think it would never happen.  Now I'm just dealing with people's reactions to my size when they find out I'm not due until July.  Lots of jaw dropping.  It's kind of funny.  And this weekend I am halfway to 38 weeks!  WAHOO!!  My goal is to make it to 38 weeks.  So this is good.  :)

Thanks, Cejae, for the righteous outrage re Twilight.  I DID sit down with DD to talk about the messages that I found disturbing (esp. the one Library mentioned--girls have nothing meaningful to do on their own, so they should look pretty and wait for a guy to find them cute enough to create some adventure that they can tag along for, not to mention the constant need to be saved from danger, etc.).  We talked about critical media literacy in general, and she listened attentively but didn't say much.  Then she volunteered to go take a bath, which she never does; she must have been desperate to end the conversation wink1.gif.    As for you, congrats on a whole puke-free week!  How exciting!  I've been enjoying plenty of food for you, so now perhaps I'll do less of that and let you enjoy some food on your own.  Ha.  Actually, today is one of the first days that I've been hungry, but everything I look at is repulsive.  Why is this kicking in at 14.5 weeks?  Strange. I roasted these lovely brussel sprouts yesterday but can't even see them in their container in the fridge without wanting to gag.    Halfway to 38 weeks is AWESOME--hard to believe you are already halfway there.  When does your last block of the year end for the summer?  I have visions of you teaching while very, very big with twins. 

QOTD: What is your maternity clothes style?  Feminine and drapey with the ties and bows?  Crunchy long skirts and empire tops?  Tight, stretchy, sexy?  Masculine/androgynous large men's shirts?  Something else entirely? 

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#62 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 03:31 PM

AHope~ Well done to you about talking to your kiddo about these ideas. I'll bet she was desperate to get away by the end, but it's important to bring these ideas into their consciousness early and often.  Like I've said before, I've many fears about having a girl and raising her to survive and thrive in the world they'll live in, but it sounds like you're doing a good job already.

QOTD~  My style has been lots of dresses!  Empire waist dresses, either shorter tunic style over leggings or long skirts worn over my thermal undies!  I like to wear skirts and dresses in my normal style, so it's adapted well to draping over the giant belly. I have a pair of black corduroys I've been wearing with sweaters in the cold, and also a few skirts, including my Pentecostal Skirt, the long denim one that's been good for wearing with a variety of tops. I need a few more tops, though. I've got ten more weeks and I'm seriously sick of these four shirts. 

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#63 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 04:22 PM

Reed Kylie was born on 2/5/11 at 2:51am. We're both so in love with our little girl! It is so surreal in so many ways. Enjoying every moment of our new lives together and counting down until we can go home and really start our new life on Wednesday. 

DSC02791.JPG

erthe_mama and justrose13 like this.

J & A together for 6 years love.gif married since 11/09 & so in love with our DD, Reed Kylie born 2/5/11! stillheart.gif
#64 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Oh Burg she's absolutely precious.  Congratulations!!!

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

#65 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 04:48 PM

Burg, she's adorable!!!!  Look at all that hair!!  What a little sweetie~ congratulations!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#66 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 05:07 PM

I am 31 weeks and we had our 3D ultrasound on Saturday. Baby (who no longer has a name) cooperated and we got some great shots of her face. She has chubby cheeks, big lips and apparently looks just like her biggest sister!!

Can't wait to meet her (and find the "right" name for her!!)

Sarah (more pics on the next post)

IMAGES_140.JPGIMAGES_157.JPGIMAGES_125.JPG

Sarah & Liz = Our 3 princesses: Riley (4/22/05), Teagan (4/15/08) and Finley (4/1/11)!!
#67 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 05:10 PM

IMAGES_50.JPGIMAGES_73.JPGIMAGES_95.JPG

Sarah & Liz = Our 3 princesses: Riley (4/22/05), Teagan (4/15/08) and Finley (4/1/11)!!
#68 of 524 Old 02-06-2011, 05:32 PM

burg! How adorable. I love that hair! Congrats to you all. 

Mama to Alex, born 8/11. Just changed my username...
#69 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 05:20 AM

Congratulations Burg!  She's adorable!  And the hair, wow.  Can't wait to hear the birth story. :)

Love the ultrasound pics, 2moms.

AHope, oh man, sorry about the food repulsion.  That is no no no no no fun. And you know what's funny?  Brussel sprouts and grean beans were the only veggies I could eat for a good 2 months.  Strange.  Hope today is better!  Your daughter is so lucky to have a mom like you.  She may not have wanted to respond at that moment to your discussion, but you know the things you told her are marinating up there in her brain.  Just hearing a thoughtful, age appropriate analysis of problematic media messages will make a world of difference.  And it gets her to take a bath.  New tactic?

QOTD:  Materinity clothes?  Ugh.  I'm kind of a JJill meets Sundance meets J Crew type and there are no materinity clothes in my price range that look like that.  Thus, my maternity style is all clothes handed down to me by my DP and sister in law.  I don't wear dresses, so mostly slacks and modified button down shirts. 

As for teaching, I have 1.5 more weeks left of this block (though, to be fair the last three days are student presentations and finals :)). Then I don't teach again until April when I have a luxiouriously smal 12 person class (Application only - I got to hand pick them myself.  It was supposed to be a field trip course to San Francisco.  Alas, I can't fly.) on sexuality.  Can I tell you that there's something totally weird about imaginging myself at 7ish months pregnant talking to students about hooking up, BDSM, sex work, and the like?!

erthe_mama likes this.

Professional nerd, DP to Megan and mommy to 3 y/o Bam Bam . TTC since January '09.  Welcomed our new babes May 22, 2011. Now living life in the NICU one day at a time.
#70 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Wow 2moms3kids!  Those are some pretty detailed ultrasound photos. Incredible, really. 

Cejae - I think your job sounds pretty cool.  For a moment, brief and fleeting, you made me miss academentia, er I mean, academia!!!  The sexuality course sounds pretty neat.  I'm super impressed that you can teach a class of only 12 and get to do field trip stuff, too.  I'm pretty sure that would not be possible at any of the universities I went to.

QOTD - Pregnancy style...how would you define it... It draws from my non-pregnancy style, only the clothes aren't as nice (particularly in the work realm).  I find the quality of maternity clothes awful, and particularly even more unbearable because of the cost.  I really tend to like classic pieces to form the staple of my wardrobe, which I mix with more artistic/individual/funky pieces.  I will spend quite a bit of money on a standout piece that will be a part of my wardrobe for a really long time, which doesn't make sense in pregnancy, but if I shell out for a clothing item I expect it to last in great condition for the 7 months that I'm going to wear it while pregnant!  I tend to favour dresses with a 50s flare.  I'm so glad that I work in not-for-profit and I don't meet with professionals and funders very often.  This means I have one nice professional outfit, and I can be more casual with the rest.  This is what I'm wearing at the office today and also my 32w4d belly shot!

32w4d.jpg

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

#71 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 09:05 AM

Gumshoe~ Ha!!  'Academentia' is one of my favorite phrases (it applies to my DP in the waning weeks of a semester for sure).  Mary Daly spoke at my university when I was still a student and she used the word and I've loved it ever since!  I also usually dress with a 50s kind of style which has been impossible to maintain, but I'm hoping I'll fit back into my good clothes again once Aspidistra's made her debut.   Love your bump! But I have to admit my first thought was "BE CAREFUL STANDING ON THAT CHAIR!!!!"

Cejae~ I'm very sad that you don't get to talk about BDSM with your giant bump before you.  I'd love to hear your lecture anyway, though. Sounds very fun!!!

AFM~ Slightly traumatic day. DP dropped me off at work and on the way back into town hit a deer. She's fine and the car's barely damaged, but she's really shook up about it. She's only been driving a year or so and this was her first incident, so I've been trying to comfort her from work, and also remind her that, shook up she might be, but she still has to drive out here and get me. Plus our washing machine broke, so I'm guessing the car repairs will have to wait. I'm still a bit vain of my nice new car, so it's getting an extra frowny face here from me angry.gif   The good news is that the ceiling crack repair and pre-paint prepwork is only going to cost $150 rather than the millions I'd been expecting, so that's something?  Oh washer repair, please don't cost me an arm and a leg...

#72 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

LibraryLady - Ha ha ha on the chair!  I know from what I've read about pregnant ladies that we're supposed to lose our centre of gravity and ability to balance. I suppose that all my years of dance training paid off, because I'm still pretty nimble with a solid sense of my centre.  I promise you that I was very careful and cautious.  And, I won't tell you that I was up and down a ladder all weekend painting the nursery winky.gif.

I'm so sorry that your DP hit a deer.  That must have been quite scary for her.  I'm glad she's okay and that the car is mostly okay. Fingers crossed on a cost effective washer repair!

#73 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 11:01 AM

Gumshoe~ I think I'll have you talk to my DP!  I danced for a long time too and haven't felt off balance even with my giant belly, but if she so much as catches me LOOKING at the step stool she starts yelling!    I wasn't even allowed out on the porch during the recent snow.  I'm glad she's protective, but sometimes it's just like "Crikey, woman!! I'm capable of walking down the steps by myself!!"  Still, she yells because she cares...

#74 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter

LibraryLady - I'll talk to your DP if you talk to mine!  I like to tell her about the things I shouldn't be doing during pregnancy and she tells me she concurs, that I should be careful, and she could help me out if I'd like.  I then ask her exactly when she would be able to tackle the laundry list of tasks that I'm not supposed to do, but likely should be able do, and there's not really anyone else available to do.  The only way I've found out that I shouldn't do something is the hard way.  Like shoveling.  Now I'm thankful that I have kids to help out. thumb.gif

#75 of 524 Old 02-07-2011, 12:39 PM

Academentia!  That's my new favorite word.  And precisely why I chose a job at a relatively sane (save for a few) liberal arts college instead of an R1.  People here have personal lives, write and publish on funky creative stuff and let me do things like take a class to SF to study sexuality!  Library, I actually do get to teach about BDSM and all the other good stuff, I just don't get to take them to SF to see a thriving BDSM culture, visit a group that is focused on meditation through orgasm, go to Good Vibrations etc etc.   We're just holding the class here instead.  I have been able to find a sex worker activist out here in Colorado, so she'll be good to talk to.  But alas, the only sex positive sex store in here CO closed this past year.  Sigh. 

Library, I'm so sorry about your DPs accident today, but glad to hear that she's okay!

Off to finish a lecture on drag kings.  I love my job.

erthe_mama likes this.

Professional nerd, DP to Megan and mommy to 3 y/o Bam Bam . TTC since January '09.  Welcomed our new babes May 22, 2011. Now living life in the NICU one day at a time.
#76 of 524 Old 02-08-2011, 08:39 AM

Morning, everyone.

2Moms: What incredible pictures! 

Burg: As I noted on facebook, that is one beautiful baby!  Whew!  Congratulations again.  Can't wait to hear how it went when you have the chance (ugh, I know, not easy).

Gumshoe: That is one seriously cute and curvy belly.  I feel like I'm almost that big and I'm only 14 weeks!  Yikes. 

Library and Gumshoe: You two need a one-week partner swap.  lol.gif

QOTD: I'm a sweater and jeans or cords kind of gal, so that translates to maternity wear pretty easily. I'm SO HAPPY that I finally found the few maternity sweaters that I'd kept from DD and am cozily wearing one now.  For work, I do slacks and flowing blouses or shirts with a blazer.  I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do when I'm huge in July and it is 90 degrees.  I don't wear sundresses or shorts usually.

AFM: A touch of complaining to do today--I felt a cold coming on over the weekend and tried to rest, but we had guests and were busy.  Last night, it hit me, and my chest feels pressure-packed with phlegm (sorry).  I can barely talk but have to give a 75 minute lecture today in class in order to make up for last week's missed classes (because of the snow).  I figure that I'll use the microphone, bring hot tea, and just power through it.  But I'm so dreading it.  All I want to do is curl up in bed.  I have a doc's appt and a day of working/resting at home tomorrow, so hopefully that will do the trick. 

In better news, I think I'm starting to feel the baby.  I can't identify any discrete movement and so can't be sure, but I'm feeling those slightly fluttery sensations below my belly button that I don't *think* are gas.  I'm so eager to feel this little one and am really hoping it picks up soon. 

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#77 of 524 Old 02-08-2011, 09:20 AM

AHope~ I'm so excited that you can finally feel your baby wiggling!  I was just thinking about those first fluttery kicks this morning (as she whacked me simultaneously in the lungs and bladder).  It's really an amazing feeling, I'm so happy it's getting started for you.  Sorry about the summertime pregnancy heat. I can not imagine the sweaty monstrousness of being huge in the Oklahoma summer. I think even if you're not really a sundress kinda gal, this would be the time to make an exception. I can't see any other way of surviving it.

AFM~ Snowpocalypse II is on its way!  I'm swinging by the grocery store on my way home and then changing into my stinky pajamas for the next few days. Woohoo!

#78 of 524 Old 02-08-2011, 09:30 AM

Ahope, I'm so so so so sorry you have to lecture sick and pregnant.  That's just the worst.  What's the topic?  Maybe I could skype in? ;). 

As for dresses in the summer, I'm planning on rocking the mumu.  Yup, you read that right, I'm bringing the mumu back.  It's gonna be rad.  Want to join me? 

Library, I think you keep getting our storms.  We keep getting predictions of massive snow and it doesn't happen.  It just gets cold and flurries.  I think we have a grand total of two inches on the ground over the course of two weeks? 

No class today - trying to catch up and get out these dang publications before the twins arrive.  I think I can I think I can I think I can. 

#79 of 524 Old 02-08-2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cejae View Post

Ahope, I'm so so so so sorry you have to lecture sick and pregnant.  That's just the worst.  What's the topic?  Maybe I could skype in? ;). 

As for dresses in the summer, I'm planning on rocking the mumu.  Yup, you read that right, I'm bringing the mumu back.  It's gonna be rad.  Want to join me? 

Library, I think you keep getting our storms.  We keep getting predictions of massive snow and it doesn't happen.  It just gets cold and flurries.  I think we have a grand total of two inches on the ground over the course of two weeks? 

No class today - trying to catch up and get out these dang publications before the twins arrive.  I think I can I think I can I think I can. 

Thanks, Cejae.  The sympathy really helps, actually.  The topic is The West (US history survey)--new Western history, West as a region characterized by massive federal government intervention, subsidies for corporations, bonanza farms, racial exploitation, coercion of and adaptation by Native peoples, etc.  So how about that skype guest lecture?  (It was a sweet facetious thought, though.)  Good luck with the articles (though umm...didn't you just submit two?!).

Yeah, I don't think I'll have any choice but to do mumus and sundresses, but I hate the sweaty thigh thing.  Hmm...exercise shorts underneath?

Library--enjoy more of the snow and ice.  If we got more snow, I honestly have no idea where local governments would put it.  They'd have to take after South Bend, IN, and scoop it all up in dump trucks and bring it out to landfills.  No joke. 

erthe_mama likes this.

#80 of 524 Old 02-08-2011, 04:12 PM

Comic relief :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3a3h8XXW5Q

Celebrating the arrival of our twins twins.gifCharlie & Chloe, born Jan 28th 2011 !

#81 of 524 Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Cejae~ Did it snow yet?  The map looked like you guys were getting a little something. Hasn't happened here yet, but it's on its way. Of course the tv people can't stop talking about it.  They love a good freak out!  Hooray for muumuus!!  I can't wait to see a photo of that!!!

AHope~ Fortunately most of the snow we got last week has melted, so this new blanket won't be so much of a chore. I'm hoping it's enough for another day off work. I can't get into my job these days.  Spent most of the day loading software onto laptops and then learning that none of it had stayed loaded, so I'm totally in the mood to say 'eff this!' and sit around the house. 

Coco~ I'm hoping my one baby is even an eighth as cute as your two.  So. Adorable. 

#82 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 05:42 AM - Thread Starter

Cejae and AmandaMom - Mumus...bwhahhaaaa!!!  The name of the clothing article is simply enough to make me laugh.  The secret to ensuring that your thighs don't chafe in those hot months is penaten cream.  Not very sexy or glamorous, but practicality weighs out from time to time.

Coco - How adorable are those hiccups?

LibraryLady - More snow?  Seriously?  I cannot believe how many snow days you've had!

AFU - Last night I attended my first La Leche League group meeting.  I really want to set myself up for breastfeeding success and I did learn some new tips and tricks (well, everything about breastfeeding is new to me).  It turned out to be a great meeting.  In the previous month, there were apparently 17 moms there.  Last night, there were 3 of us, and we were all expectant mothers.  This means we got a great 101 and the opportunity to ask lots of questions in a small group setting.  I still want to read a book so I can anticipate how to quickly identify and deal with any issues, but I feel like I can nearly strike something off of my enormous baby preparation list.

#83 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 08:07 AM

Coco, that is just a whole bunch of morning hiccup cuteness! And can I say, selfishly, how much these videos are making me look forward to bookshelf and pinnochio's arrival?!

Ahope, how did the lecture go? Did you survive? So sorry I know nothing about American History, so I couldn't help ;(.

Library, if by "snow," you mean white stuff that sort of circled around in the air all day, accumulated a grand total of one inch and still managed to shut down the city, then yes. After living in Boston I should never complain about a lack of snow, but a once a year snowstorm where we get a good 4-5 inches so we could build a snowman would be nice. That said, I'm looking at the return of 50 degree weather this week (which with our sun usually feels like 60s). So I'm done complaining now!

As for me, my morning started with a student sending me an Ani bootleg from 1999 that I've been looking for forever, so that made me happy. That and only two more days of teaching in the classroom!!! Whew.

#84 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 12:05 PM

Cejae: Well, the lecture...went.  I croaked through it with a microphone, but I was super low energy and slow, so it was less than riveting to say the least.  And I couldn't get the freaking clickers to work until it was too late for them to take the clicker quiz.  Sigh. I was super dizzy afterward but recovered on the drive home (DP was driving, thankfully).  Fun times.  Now, I'm off to the doctor, who I was supposed to see to discuss asthma treatment during pregnancy anyway, so now he can listen to my yummy lungs, too.  I'm still really hoarse and don't know what to do about class tomorrow.  There is an amazing and very related documentary (on past and present American Indian resistance and activism) that I could have them watch instead of my lecturing, but then I'd be even MORE behind (still catching up from last week's snow days).  Thoughts?  ;-)

Library: I'm really sorry that work is such a burden on you right now.  I bet that maternity leave will feel great, and I hope you get a few more snow days in the meantime.

Burg: How are you?  How is it going? 

Coco: Those girls are painfully adorable! So glad you are enjoying them, even in their super-needy newborn stage.

#85 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 12:30 PM

Ahope, Oh man, that sounds beyond rough!!  Let us know what the doc says.  Honestly, I would just cut a day of content and show them the video.  Save yourself. 

#86 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 PM

Gumshoe~ It's been a great snow day for sure, though I'll bet I don't get another, alas. I just have to suck it up and focus on the baby coming, and knowing that I'll have plenty of time off in the very near future.  Your LaLeche meeting sounds interesting (it's both good and bad that there weren't more people in attendance, like you said).  I've not been to one here in Norman, though I do still want to try and make it happen. 

Cejae~ Yay! for awesome bootlegs and for two more teaching days!!!  And for warm weather coming~ it's coming here too. Which is really kinda good, since DP and I need to do house things, which can be harder to do if we can't open the windows and ventilate, etc.    

AHope~ Ugh, what a dilemma!  I'm glad you're going to the doc, but I can certainly see how you're falling behind in class. DP  is having the very same trouble (with the snow, not with illness).  Is there any way you could show part of the movie and only do a partial lecture? Thanks for the support regarding work. I'm just so over it. 

AFM~ Nothing much. As I said, not happy about going back to work, but there's no choice, so I just have to be a big girl about it. Ugh. 

#87 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

gumshoe ... that's awesome that you went to a LLL meeting!  I think it's one of the best things a mama-to-be can do to support a healthy breastfeeding experience.  Good on you!  They saved my bacon, via phone, when I was a few weeks in and dd was losing weight and we lived in the middle of nowhere and were snowed in.  I've gone to several meetings now that we've moved to the city.  A fabulous resource!  And a great place to meet like-minded mamas! 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#88 of 524 Old 02-09-2011, 07:37 PM

Okay ladies~ here's your laugh for the day. Keep scrolling, it just gets worse and worse!

#89 of 524 Old 02-10-2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

Okay ladies~ here's your laugh for the day. Keep scrolling, it just gets worse and worse!

wow.

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#90 of 524 Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 AM

Library: I can't believe all of your snow days.  And you won't have to make any of them up!  Hope you and the washer repair guy have a nice day. wink1.gif

Wehrli: How are you?  Anything interesting happening in your neck of the woods?

Cejae: Just curious--are your low-key midwives having you do u/s?  You did amnio, right?  So did you find out the sex of the babes, or are you keeping that a mystery until the birth?

AFM: Well, the doc said that I have some sort of respiratory infection, so he suggested that I go back on the steroid inhaler for asthma that I'd stopped taking while ttc and prescribed an antibiotic (that I won't fill unless this thing gets worse, which it doesn't seem to be doing).  He thought that it was good that I'd not been on the inhaler for the first trimester and seemed to think that it couldn't do any harm at this point.  I'm still hoarse and coughing, so I'm going to administer the backlog of quizzes and then show the documentary in class today.  I'll condense/catch up next week.  Sigh.  I'm feeling fine about it, really.  Amazing how little time it took for my teaching standards to take a nose dive. 

Midwife appt tomorrow and u/s on Monday (when we're hoping to find out the sex).  I'm excited to find out the sex, though I keep reminding myself (and DD) that that info really won't tell us much of anything about who the little person in there really is.  Honestly, it is more about consumerism than anything else, which is a bit embarrassing.  My mom is dying to know whether to start shopping for a boy.  And I'll admit to being curious, myself, too.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page