February Queer Conceptions 2011 - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#571 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 06:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

librairy yes I thought something like that two more days risnt so long right ? hope today is a easy day at work

#572 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 08:05 AM

Qmama - Fingers crossed for you today. Hoping the HPT was just old and not picking up any of the BFP juice! orngbiggrin.gif

Graceie - What do you mean you're a movie snob? You don't like to watch them or you're selective?

Library - Yay for another u/s. Have they given you any projections about how big they think she's going to be. Loved the thought of her being so active and rearranging furniture! Cute! And, yes, holy boobies for sure! Whoa! Overall, I found this year's show to be very boring. Yawnville!

Seraf - Hooray for a new gig. Hope today goes wonderful!

AFM - Day3 of injectibles. They're much easier than I expected. The Follistim pen is great! The only downside is I seem to be having one minor s/e - headaches. I woke up again today with a terrible one. I'll inject nightly cd3-7, then go in for an u/s this Thursday, cd8. Depending on how the follicles are doing, my doc will either have me continue for a couple days, reduce/increase my dosage, or have me stop them completly. I am praying the Alien cyst will have not grown any, and would LOVE for it to have disappeared. I did begin my pineapple eating and juice adventure this morning. So long tastebuds!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#573 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 08:10 AM

Sorry about the head ach ez. Yes I mean I'm picky
#574 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 10:46 AM

AF is here. Like clockwork. And so it begins all over again.

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#575 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 11:06 AM

QMama: hug.gif I'm sorry. hug2.gif

2EZ: I'm glad that the injectables aren't too challenging, but I'm sorry that they are giving you a headache! I find the Kids are Alright to be a challenging film. On the one hand I am grateful that it introduced the idea of a donor to people (i.e. my in-laws) who had never considered the possibility that lesbians could get pregnant. On the other hand, couldn't they have chosen a different plot twist? I don't know.

Graceie: Good luck with the last few days of the wait! I always have faint lines on my opks, so that wouldn't mean anything for me, but maybe it means something for you! fingersx.gif

Seraf: What is your new job? Somehow I must have missed the news.

AmandaMom: How are you doing? Your chart looks good! fingersx.gif

Brite: That's a tough decision. It seems like it would be very hard to wait a whole year to try again. At the same time, watching AmandaHope and other people who have tried shipping KD sperm makes it seem like it can be very challenging to get the sperm where they need to be at the right time and to keep them healthy and happy in transit. Good luck with that decision!

It's crazy that it is almost March!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#576 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 12:18 PM

Oh well hello all!

We had our first IUI yesterday. 16 days to wait is incredibly long!

I guess our sperms had good number, though.

Oh and I'm not going to carry, fiancee is.

#577 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 12:53 PM

Isa- Sorry to hear this wasn't the cycle for you. :/ I have to say though, that that story made me laugh. I never would have expected that would happen using a cup while flying! I'm sure it was horrendous at the time but at least it makes an interesting story, haha.

Graceie- Hang in there. I had a crazy hard time waiting to test when we were trying for our daughter. Then, the cycle that we did conceive, I had symptoms starting 3 DPO, no joke. (I was so tired I thought I might not be able to make it through the work day without falling asleep in my classroom.) So that really messed with my head- If I were to TTC again myself, I'm sure I'd be nuts overanalyzing everything.

Amanda and maybeababy- Baby dust!

I'm going to have to keep up on the conversation about BioTranz/Northwest Andrology/Donor Home Delivery. We are thinking we might move TTC up a month and start in May instead of June. However, since DW and KD are both teachers, there's no way either of us can really travel on short notice. Our donor lives in a different state and it is NOT a quick drive. We're thinking of overnighting the sperm. That would at least give us three potential cycles to conceive- May, June, and July- before KD moves to Asia...

Also wondering, has anyone frozen directed donor sperm with a cryobank? I'm wondering how much it would cost us to do that in case we don't conceive this summer. It would probably require some serious budget-rearranging if it's even possible for us, but I figure we should look into it. We really don't want to have to find a different donor.

Me: 27, DW: 31, Mamas to G: 5-17-10 luxlove.gif

My sweet surro-babe was born on 6-27-12 coolshine.gif

#578 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 12:58 PM

I don't know why I'm trying so hard to hold it together.  I have the day off work and I have the house to myself.  I feel like crying. I hate these ups and downs. I keep telling myself next time.  But really what I fear, almost as much as going through another failed cycle, is the hope. If I don't allow myself to be hopeful, then maybe the disappointment won't be so crushing.  On the other hand, I have to believe that it's going to work--I have to trust that my body knows what to do. Arghh!

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#579 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 05:13 PM

Hey ladies. I've started the March thread! I had a little fun with it and changed the name a bit, and took off the 2007 & 2008 graduates. Im happy to relist them, if anyone would like. The list seemed soooo long and only 1 or 2 of those folks are still around.

Here's to the March BFP's. energy.gif

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#580 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM

For anyone who has kaiser health insurance...... How soon after your first consultation were you able to start inseminating? Do they charge to store the swimmers once they are shipped? Thanks ladies!

#581 of 583 Old 02-28-2011, 07:26 PM

Qmama~ Biggest hugs to you  xoxo. It's such a difficult roller coaster, it must have been a dreadful day.  Don't give up. You'll reach your goal xo

Escher~ How you feeling, girl!?!

MaybeBaby~ Wooohooo!!!  Everything crossed for you. Keep us posted!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#582 of 583 Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 AM
Banned

Dearest One
[john.joylove@yahoo.com ]
My Name is lady joy l saw your profile today and i love it and will like to communicate with you , so please contact me back at this my email address so that l can give you my picture and we can know each other better .
l wait for your mail with Love and Care
Yours Love
Lady joy
[john.joylove@yahoo.com]

#583 of 583 Old 07-25-2011, 04:57 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)

joy20011 your posts asking people to contact you by email and share pictures are inappropriate on our forum and have been removed. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page