March 2011 Queer TTC - Looking For A Few BFP's! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

CONGRATS ON THE BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO to answer my own ? and others who have asked about FRESH Donor.. I spoke with the clinic yesterday ( the owner and Dr himself , called me !) I asked about the life of fresh samples...

He said the sperm does NOT die within an hour.. yes some will start to die.. and unless the donor has a very low sperm count... you do not need to pull over insem in the car! LOL.. 

He gave a an example.. He had a client who lived 2 hrs away from her donor.. she picked up sample.. took to clinic.. insemenated ( aprox 4 hrs after the donor "donated" ) .. the Dr looked at the sample and was still a lot of swimmers.. she ended up pregnant.. and she was 40 yrs old... 

So We feel better knowing this.. hopefully this helps anyone else using fresh!

2ww is going by very slowly!

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:13 AM

2ez- It’s a line! Stick! broc1.gifcarrot.gifdrum.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifdrum.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifdrum.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifdrum.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifdrum.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifdrum.gifbanana.gif

Desert Sunset- Welcome! May your stay be short and sweet.

Gracie
- I would love to trade parents with you. I think we always want what we don’t have. I would love for either of my parents to want to walk with me, and DP and my sister and her transhusband, in a PFLAG parade.

Mami2mami-
Stay hopeful, it was early.

Library-
Their plane was delayed so they are not here yet. I feel guilty, DP is cleaning the whole house and I’m taking care of my computer business, which includes this forum. winky.gif

Krista-
It was great meeting you and putting a face to the profile. Hours of discussing TTC were just what I needed. It was really nice to speak the lingo of TTC and have someone really get it for once. I ate at the salad bar: a salad with some sides of orzo and noodle salad, an avocado and some fruit.

AFM-
I think I’m gonna try this threadkeepers like for April, as it just worked for 2ez. Anyone mind if I take the thread for April? It’s my IVF cycle. fingersx.gif

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#363 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:19 AM

i second maxk taking the thread.  i thought about offering but then we'll be in scotland for 2 weeks with limited access...  :)

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#364 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:33 AM

2EZ_ yeah for you! I'm posting from my phone...veggies later. Did you have any plantation signs?

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#365 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM

Ez those look great to me ! ! Stick little bean

joy.gif

Afm I'm here at 2 dpo and already anxious I think I'm not cut out for this ttc business and need to be heavily medicated for my tww . But life goes on my ongoing efforts to streamline every household choir should keel me busy this week
#366 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:45 AM

max, I was going to offer if you didn't take it! it's all yours girl! you'll be number three in a row to hit it with the thread keepers luck! everything crossed for you!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#367 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 11:48 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifYIPEE 2EZ~!!!carrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gif

Our family: mommy and DW mama our 5 yr old DD 'Z' and 2.5 yr old DD 'S' and waiting for (March 2015)

#368 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 12:18 PM

Max~ I TOTALLY think you should take the thread. Clearly there's plenty of magic there to be had!  Your lunch sounds wonderful, as does having someone else clean the house!  I hope the visit's better than you imagine it will be. xo

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#369 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 01:08 PM

I was just thinking that thread-keeper seems like a really lucky job here lately! Keeping my fingers crossed that April is your month, Max.

2ez!!!! That's so wonderful, congratulations! Please, please stick little bean! joy.gif

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome innocent.gif

Sara, we have looked at most of the bigger banks, but we've found several donors we liked at Northwest Andrology. We haven't bought any yet, but we're getting to the time frame where we'll buy the long profiles and start making some decisions.

Mami, Crystal, and Grace: you are all so brave! I know you all can stick out this TWW, I hope you all end up with BFPs at the end.

Library, happy almost maternity leave!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, still getting used to personals!

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#370 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you, thank you...as I sit here typing (and sobbing)...I am overwhelmed with all the wonderful message! I hope to one day meet each one of you!

So...it's official! I am PREGNANT! The doctor's office just called. My beta and progesterone are on the low side - beta is 21.6 and the progesterone is 14.6. (Progesterone should be closer to 20, considering I am on 400mg daily of pills.) I'll go back Friday for another beta and progesterone test. In the meantime, I get to hang out daily with the lovely progesterone suppositories. But...I'll do whatever it takes to make this little bean stick. Fingers crossed for doubling numbers on Friday. Today is only 12dpo, so I know it's still on the early side.

Gelly - I guess looking back, I had a several signs. I refused to believe anything my body felt as I didn't: 1. know what to expect. 2. wasn't sure what was a s/e from the injectibles. 3. I've never been preggo before. So...yes, I had a ton of signs. I think some of the symptoms went hand in hand with the whole process - sore breasts, headaches, and bloating. I knew something was up because I've been so tired. I never, ever nap. I have averaged 2 hours the last three days. I did start paying attention to my veins as of this past week. HOLY COW! I would wake up every day with a new vein. But again, I refused to believe it was something other than my imagination. And I did have - what I am calling - implantation cramps. I was texting with MissScarlett on Sunday and she asked how I was feeling. I responded back "I am cold and I feel like AF is on her way. I just started having cramps." She said "oh maybe it's implantation." I wrote back two hours later and said "no AF, the cramps only lasted a hour or so." I guess in hindsight they *maybe* could have been implantation. I do recall it feeling a bit like a burning sensation too.

Max - You should def take over the thread next month! Thread keepers luck!

I am nervous about the test results. Has anyone else had similar numbers? The beta base website says the beta is fine, but I am really worried about the progesterone.

Thanks again to all of you!!! You've made me smile!

Xoxoxo.

Christy

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#371 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 01:51 PM

Max- I second your motion to take the next thread. DP was telling me something about thread leaders and BFP'sROTFLMAO.gifI hope this is the one for you! We are definitely hopeful and really not even stressing the two early BFN's. Hopefully we can elude AF hide.gif

Desert- We will make it although it is not easy. om.gif

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#372 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 02:41 PM

Miami- I love the face under the chair! I feel the same way right now! how much longer til you two will know if af will not show up? Tomorrow is my day 28 and the longest cycle I have so I may test again in the morning or wait until friday morning.

kmfx for all us in the tww!!!! Wouldnt it be GREAT if we ALL follow in 2ez's footsteps?!?!

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#373 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 02:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
2EZ---YIPPEE!!! I’m so excited and happy for you! I think if you’re nervous go ahead and ask the doc for progesterone supplements—can’t hurt, right? And then you wouldn’t have to worry about it.

joy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifjoy.gifjumpers.gifenergy.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

Library—2 days! Hurray!

Indigo—I sit here with my hands (and mouth) full of pretzel sticks and remember that your DP and I are slated to be 2WW buddies in May! Nice to know I’m not the only one on a carb kick…Sorry that both of your little guys are having a rough time. I hope they’re feeling better soon!

Carmen—Just keep posting! Things will keep happening! wink1.gif

Max—So totally all yours! As near as I can figure, Seraf and EZ have it all warmed up for you! Does having a sister in the same position help with your dad at all, or does it not make much of a difference? I really hope that someday all of this will be so ok that no one’s parents would even think of disapproving, but I know that day is a long way off.

Desert—I almost called you ‘dessert’, which seems overly familiar. There are some long profiles from NW posted at the babycenter site: http://community.babycenter.com/post/a25536931/download_long_profiles_here_mwsb_and_nw?cpg=17&csi=2311399926&pd=1. None of them are for guys on my list, but in case any of them are on yours I thought I’d share.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#374 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 03:11 PM

EZ: OMG!!!! Congratulations! It's an awesome feeling, isn't it? Don't worry about the number. It's all about whether it regularly doubles and then the rest is just a wait and see game. Believe me, I know how hard it is but do your best to be happy and take good care of yourself. When is your next HCG?

Library: both Max and I had salad bar. Such good little TTC girls. We both had avocado. Such good little California girls. :-)

AFM: had yet another friggin follow up appointment, this time with my RE. I'm still bleeding so they had to check me out. Lining is fab!!! So the heck what?? I can't do anything WITH IT. She's now back to this whole uterine dip I have and do a hysteroscopy to check it out. Of course, after the fact they offer testing of the tissue of my miscarriage to make sure it was a chromosomal issue. I really feel it is so we'll have to leave it at that since no one offered me the testing up front. ARRGGGH. We think we will just jump back on the TTC wagon and not worry about my uterine dip. More second opinions from doctors to come... Too bad I don't trust my RED.

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#375 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 03:33 PM

Just writing in to say....CONGRATS EZ!!! I am SOO happy for you! joy.gif

I will be back in April....smile.gif

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#376 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 05:18 PM

CONGRATULATIONS again 2EZ! Here is a proper veggie parade for you.

wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif makebabe.gif

wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif  wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif

wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif makebabe.gif

wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif  wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif

wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif  makebabe.gif       makebabe.gif 

wool.gif carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifjumpers.gif  

Stick little bean stick...sticky.gif.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#377 of 502 Old 03-23-2011, 07:39 PM

Krista~ I had some avocado in San Diego and it was the best I've ever tasted. Now I'm even more jealous of your lunch!!

Isa~ Two days!! I'm kind of sad too, I'm going to miss all the fun with some of my kiddos.  But then I just think about how I'm never going to have to have the krazy obnoxious first grade for storytime again and that makes me happier. It'll be tough, but I'm sure I'll manage. 

Crystal and Mami(s)~ You're next!!!!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#378 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 06:30 AM

Crystal- My day 28 is on the 31st and DP's is the 29th. We still have some time before a BFP would actually show. As far as us all following in 2EZ's footsteps that might just be 2EZ.biglaugh.gif KMFX that you are able to elude AF todayBolt.gif

Library- Thanks for the wishful thinking. I hope we are able to keep our sanity throughout the rest of this tww. nut.gif We never realized how long it actually takes for 2 weeks to go by. irked.gif Any sign of little Aspidistra's grand appearance? hearts.gif

dust.gifand  goodvibes.gif to all!

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#379 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 06:52 AM

Good morning!

2EZ, I told you not to worry!  I was thinking about Tennessee when a rabbit jumped in front of me yesterday morning, and I knew it meant you were pregnant!  I've seen 6 rabbits in the last 2 days, so I'm expecting a run on BFPs.

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#380 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 07:39 AM

Mami~ It's incredible, isn't it? You never knew two weeks could be SO LONG!!!!!  I forgot, are you charting your temps?  That's always something to look forward to which both helps the weeks progress, but also causes anxiety as you wonder what the numbers mean every day.    No signs of Aspidistra's arrival yet, which is good. Our superfab shower is Saturday, so I want her to hold on past that and then I'm fine.  I just finished putting in the paperwork for tomorrow to be my last day of school, so now that I've planned a few weeks of rest and preparation, she'll probably show up Monday morning!!

Seraf~ You're right!!  The rabbits are a sign!!! Bring on the BFPS!!!!

#381 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 07:42 AM

Max I hope the thread keeper job is just what you need fingers crossed for a sussful ivf cycle next month

Librairy last day right ?

Me 4 dpo crawling buy so slowly 3 iuis in one cycle had to do the tricky plus my cervix was really open and mucusy anyways taking the babe to pikes place today hopping to distract myself
#382 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 08:30 AM

yay for rabbits.  ds1's latest take on rabbits (bunnies) "mum, bunnies are for easter right? we have to visit my cousins for easter right and get on a big plane and then can we stay at my cousin's house?  and eggs are for easter too right mum?  i like eggs, do i?"

he's a real chatterbox.  ;)

dp is currently in that annoying limbo when you KNOW her af is right around the corner and you just have to be patient for it to come and it's more annoying than the entire cycle has been.  yeah.  today or tomorrow.  she's had some pre-af crampiness last night which was appeased by cadbury's chocolate, peanut m&ms and kettle crinkle cut chips.

she's at home with ds1 today.  his eyes were still pink (but not goopy) this morning.  ds2 and i went to daycare/work.  :)

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#383 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 09:10 AM

Wanted to throw in a brand new BFP.....both as a celebration and to pass along baby dust and hope to anyone else waiting or working on this.  We have an almost-11-month-old boy (yes we're insane!) and his little sibling on the way in late November.  We wanted to have them close together - this was our first month back in the game and we're still in shock about our positive preg test.  Happy shock!

#384 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 10:00 AM

I had the infamous "threadkeeper's luck" when I got my BFP with DD :)

I have no idea but I think I may have O'd yesterday...maybe today? Maybe the next day? lol I'm really struggling with trying to figure it out! I had such "normal" cycles before DD. Hopefully the cbfm will help next cycle or this is gonna be tough to time insems!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#385 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 10:03 AM

Isa: ha! About using Dessert instead of Desert. For my sanity, I just used the same user name that I have in a few places. When I started lurking here, I imagined I would go by just Sunset, but Desert (or Dessert... lol) works just as well! That link is great, thank you!

mommy 55: CONGRATULATIONS!! My phone won't let me do veggies, but they're dancing for you!

TWW ladies, FX for more BFPs!

Afu, we both had our annual exams and such with the birth center, where the midwives do GYN care, last Monday. Out of curiosity, I asked to check my CMV status. They called this morning and said I was negative. Anyone know if this means it's very likely that my wife is also negative?
What's funny is that we are also both Rh-, I guess thats not very common. It would be so strange if we were also both CMV negative. Anyway, I know those things don't have a ton of significance, just funny!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#386 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Mommy 55: Yay for you, too! How nice to have them be close together!
broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif
Desert: I use the same name everywhere for everything—I’m afraid that if I don’t I’ll forget the different names and confuse everyone!

Carmen—I can’t remember—is your DD still nursing? I wonder if that might throw things off with the regular timing. Hopefully all will come clear soon!

Indigo/Seraf—they just discovered the world’s largest bunny fossil on Minorca:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110323-giant-rabbit-minorca-biggest-bunny-science-nuralagus-rex-largest/ Personally, I think it looks a lot like the South American Mara: http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/SmallMammals/fact-mara.cfm. In any case, happy, roly-poly, beach bunnies seem like another good sign!

Gracie—when are you planning to test?

Krista—So. Frustrating. All of it. I just want to go in there and hit someone with a giant rabbit for you. That’ll show em.

Library—Hopefully they don’t all have younger, more obnoxious siblings! But even if they do, I bet Aspi will make everything better!

AFM—CD1. One day early, but that’s great, since the RE isn’t open on weekends. So tomorrow at 7 am I go in for the first of the monitoring appointments. Not excited about having to be there so freakin’ early, but really looking forward to getting started on some actual tests. Plus this means I’m officially half-way through the wait—and there’s nothing but chocolate and eggs on the other side!

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#387 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 12:16 PM

Hi ladies!

Just catching up after some time away.  It’s been a crazy month and  although I haven’t been able to post, I’ve been reading along about all of your progress and cheering you all on.  I know I'll miss some folks by attmpeting personals, but here goes...

First:  YEAH FOR 2EZ, SERAF and Mommy55!!!  Woohooooooo!!  All the best to you both! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

Krista – I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through.  You are an amazing woman staying strong through such an awful experience while continuing to offer support and advice to others.  You have given a lot of yourself and  I know that you will have better luck soon. grouphug.gif

Max – have been thinking of you and so glad to read surgery went well and you’re full steam ahead on IVF.  Hoping that things went well with your dada and that the threadkeepers luck keeps going!   

Sara – FX crossed for you!  Four insems ought to do it!

Desert–   Good luck on your TTC journey!

Isa – Yay for CD1!  Sending you positive vibes for the cycle. 

Library – So close now!! Hoping to hear your good news soon!

Carmen,  good luck figuring out timing on O. 

Indigo – Belated congrats on  your civil partnership!  Lots of luck with ttc!

Crystal, Mami, Graceie – FX for you and everyone else in the TWW!         thumb.gif

And WELCOME to the new folks.

Afu, Ally is feeling pretty good all things considered.  Very bloated, constantly exhausted by no nausea yet.  We were freaked out by the absence of nausea at first, but her mom said that she never had any nausea with either of her pregnancies so we’re trying not to worry.  Told our families this weekend and last and everyone is really excited.   Ally’s mom asked “Who’s pregnant?”  when we gave her a Coming Soon… baby picture frame and after we told her Ally, she yelled, “HOW??”  We had a good laugh.  Both families were actually pretty supportive.  My mom was a bit freaked out at first, but then she seemed to realize –“Oh!  I can bond with Ally over pregnancy now” and went into a long discussion about symptoms, etc.  So I was very pleased. 

But the best news came this week when we had our final RE appt.  Got to see and hear our little pumpkin’s (due Nov. 1) heartbeat.  Very cool.  We have our first midwife appointment on March 28th.  Seems like it’s ok to keep posting here, right? I will check Queer and Pregnant as well, but I think it might be awkward to join a DDC since I’m not actually pregnant myself.   

Wishing you all lots of baby dust and warm spring weather! smile.gif

Dawn

Me: 33, DP: 32 belly.gif, together 11 years, 2 crazy dogs and hopefully a little one arriving in November.  stork-suprise.gif

Update --  It's a GIRL!!   Can't wait to meet her!

#388 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 03:19 PM

Miami- I sure hope its 2EZ!!!!! hahahahahahaha..

As for me no AF yet. fingersx.gif

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#389 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 04:29 PM

Dawn, please feel welcome to come to Q&P! Our number is getting smaller by the day over there, lol. It'll practically be a ghost town soon if no one joins over there soon. wink1.gif
Same goes to you, mommy55! smile.gif

PS. I had thread keepers luck in March 2011 (m/c) and July 2011!!! FX for you, max!!! fingersx.gif

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#390 of 502 Old 03-24-2011, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

Woohoo Mommy55 broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif

It's a great week for BFP's. Who's next?

I woke up this morning and was able to say..." IM PREGNANT!!!!" biggrinbounce.gif I keep having weird twinges, and I swear if I didn't know better, I could have swore I had implantation again last night. For about a hour, I had mild AF like cramps and a quick burning, then they stopped. I felt the same thing on Sunday, but in a different spot. Anyway, I am probably making shit up in my head and it was probably gas. But, I did have 4 mature follies and 4 that were borderline.

So, the other thing is that I am an EMOTIONAL WRECK! A friend posted on fb today, I cried. DS got fitted for a tux (he's the ring bearer in my cousin's wedding next weekend), I cried. My doctor's office called to say "Congrats" today, I cried. I can't even watch a tv show without crying. duh.gif

Going in for another beta tomorrow at 10. Hoping there's good news!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page