March 2011 Queer TTC - Looking For A Few BFP's! - Page 15 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#421 of 502 Old 03-25-2011, 10:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Isa--Fantastic news! What a great surprise; I know you're thrilled!

happycalm--sending you peace while you take a break.om.gif

indigo--KMFX for AF to show up right away. It's so frustrating when cycles that are normally like clockwork all of a sudden do funky things.irked.gif

Library--the book was hilarious! And more importantly, it sounds like you had a very good last day. I know you'll have a great time nesting and getting ready for Aspidistra!

want2be--Welcome.gifYou're definitely at the right place!  Some people get positives at 10dpo, but it's still a little on the early side.  If all went well, the cramps could be implantation that you're feeling.  It is so hard to not overanalyze every single thing you're feeling.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  In the mean time, don't give up yet, especially with all those symptoms.  It's been a great week around here.  Three (or is it 4?) pregnancies announced!  I hope the babydust spread to you too.  Also, I noticed that you said you inseminated both 3 days and one day prior to O. Just wondering what method you used--fresh or frozen, ICI, IUI, etc. 

AFM: not much to report here. Had my bloodwork on Weds and started my clomid today. Game on.

2ez--great beta numbers! Hopefully the next two weeks breezes by before your u/s!

And to all the preggos announced this week, I told you that I would send veggies!

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#422 of 502 Old 03-25-2011, 10:11 PM

Mami--That's a BFP! Yay!!! Is that 9 dpo? And is this yours or DP's?  Can't wait to hear the details!pos.gifjoy.gif

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#423 of 502 Old 03-25-2011, 10:12 PM

Mamii I see a faint line maybe test again in the am withbreally concentrated urine ?
#424 of 502 Old 03-25-2011, 10:23 PM

QMama- Yes, it is DPO 9 and it is my test. No luck with DP as of yet and she is DPO 10. We will both retest in the am.energy.gif

Graceie- Will do! Thanks!

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#425 of 502 Old 03-25-2011, 10:40 PM

2EZ- yay for great beta numbers!!!

Mami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a BFP!!!!!!!!! It's exactly what my DP's test showed 9 dpo. She told me it was a bfp and I didn't believe her until it got darker each day. Can't wait to hear about your partner's results!

Indigo- hoping the timing works!

Want to be- Welcome! smile.gif Sounds like promising symptoms. If you can stand it, give yourself a day or two before testing again.

Hi to everyone! It's crazy around here! Was it the supermoon causing all these lucky vibes?

I'm up late after taking our poor puppy to the animal ER. He had a seizure and I've never seen that before. Really frightening. He seemed to be ok quickly after, but he's being kept overnight for observation. greensad.gif My poor DP was sobbing but is now sleeping soundly. Going to try and get some rest myself. After a long night it was so great to check the board and see even more happy news!

Me: 33, DP: 32 belly.gif, together 11 years, 2 crazy dogs and hopefully a little one arriving in November.  stork-suprise.gif

Update --  It's a GIRL!!   Can't wait to meet her!

#426 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 05:27 AM

so much happening! 

2ez - hell YEAH for almost tripling numbers!!!!  awesome news.  :)

mumx2 - welcome to the board!  :)

mami - no doubt at all, that is a  LINE!!  congrats on your bfp!  :) :) :)  more dancing veggies AHOY!

holy crap the board is a fertile mama-fest of late.  must be SPRING!  lol!

afu - well, we decided that it was time to force af to arrive!!  early to bed + hls + big o = af bright and early this morning!  yup!  dp has called our re's office as is waiting on a call back from the nurse to get her u/s appt.  if there are no cysts and her e2 is at a good level we will have the final green light.  dp is off for her saturday morning acupuncture appt. 

in other news, i meant to update y'all on my sil.  baby is not breech but laying sideways.  she was admitted to the "matty" last thursday for monitoring (she has a history of pregnancy complications and is "older" so they are taking no chances) and has been in a ward since.  her c-section is planned for march 31st.  i emailed her some info plus the spinningbabies website but so far baby is happy to stay in that position.  poor thing had just started her maternity leave too.  ugh.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#427 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 07:04 AM

Krista, I knew "the rabbit died" meant you're pregnant.  My grandma asked, when I was TTC Osha, "Did the rabbit die yet?"  Anyway, I think rabbits have been seen as fertile for their own breeding habits, too.  Like, easter bunny and eggs in the springtime?

Indigo, right up to the last minute!

Mami

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#428 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 07:19 AM

So wwho else is in there tww ? Want to be where are you ?

A f m 5 dpo and itching to test Thursday or Friday next week
#429 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 08:23 AM

dp's acupuncture appt went well.  her doctor said her pulse is strong and her chances for pregnancy this cycle are excellent.  we have our cd3 appt on monday morning and will also start 100mg clomid that day if everything looks good.  whee!

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#430 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter

Miami - Take it from someone who last week stayed in denial at 10dpo, 11dpo, and 12dpo - that's a BFP sweetie!!!! My tests were the same way and got darker each day. I was in total denial, thinking it had to be bright, bold purple!!! Yippee!!!!

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

Indigo - fingers crossed for you gals. No cysts!!!!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#431 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter

Indigo - cross post. Congrats on the u/s. Fingers crossed for Monday!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#432 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 09:07 AM

Mami~ That's TOTALLY a line!!!!  Veggies for you!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!  This spring thing is bustin' out all over!! When's the next test?  'Twins' for you!!!

Isa~ YAY!!! I'm so glad you got the green light!! Get in on all the March Baby Madness!!!

Indigo~ Sweet!!! I'm glad it's all suddenly working out for you.  AND you have an amazing trip home and your FRICKIN WEDDING to distract you!  Have a few pints for me!!!  Sorry about sil~ and right at the start of her leave, too. 

Gelly~  The picture that goes with 'sliep with you wen you sike' is of a bed with a woman lying on it next to a girl who's throwing up over the side. Pretty funny.  

2bmum~ Welcome!!!  I think cramping at 10 dpo is a great sign. I hope the goodness continues. Apparently it's a fertile board around here, so glad you could join us!

Qmama~ GAME ON!!!  You'll be poppin' like the rest of us soon. There's going to be a December baby explosion!!

AFM~  Shower today, it's going to be epic! I'll get some photos up this evening.   So much cake!!!!   This is such a great board, and it's so wonderful we're having such a population surge. Keep it up, mamas!!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#433 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 10:25 AM

Hi ladies: Have an offer for anyone who is TTCing. I bought some plastic speculums but had to get them in bulk so I won't need them all. I will send (free of charge) to anyone who is in need of one or more large speculums for finding the cervix! No trivia necessary. Our house is too small to keep all on hand. You can PM me individually with your info.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#434 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 02:01 PM

So much great news on this thread! Woohoo!

Mami! Congratulations!! Definitely a BFP according to my eyes...and wow, at 9dpo!!

Indigo, I'm really excited for you and your DP - I hope ttc goes super quick this time around!!

I think I'll just soak up some of the good energy radiating from this board jumpers.gif

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#435 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 03:21 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Mami! Congrats! Now FX for your DP!
energy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gif

Want2B—welcome to the thread! You sure could be—as qmama said, it’s pretty early. I’d leave it for a couple days and then test again—10 days is really early for a positive for most people, it seems.

Qmama—hey 2WW buddy! I’m on clomid day 1, too! When are you expecting to insem?

Dawn—I’m sorry about your poor pup—that’s definitely scary! I hope he’s okay and feeling better.

2EZ—Yay for your betas! When do we start throwing the ‘t’ word around?

Indigo—sorry to hear that our vibes didn’t do the trick (yet). Still, a healthy baby is probably worth the bedrest. Wheeeee! On starting on Monday! I thought you were waiting til May, too. Glad to have a posse for the TWW—let’s hope the luck holds out around here!

She's here! joy.gif
#436 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 04:12 PM

prettyisa - we were waiting until may and then dp decided she'd like to try in march if it was possible.  and who am i to argue with that since she's the one carrying?  poor thing is having nasty cramps right now.  :( 

rain on and off all day here plus some t-storms.  ds1 really wanted to play outside but we ended up only being out for 10mins at a pop before more rain would come.  he's having fun with his baseball bat and can actually hit the ball with regularity when we throw it to him.  oh yeah and we found a small green caterpillar that he was carefully carrying around for a few minutes.  boys, baseball and bugs.  lol.

g

#437 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 06:57 PM

Isa--I am on day 2 of Clomid (CD5-9).  When are you expecting to try?  I don't really know what to expect since I usually do clomid on 3-7.  I'm also having a trigger shot this time too which I've never done before...so maybe Sunday 4/3?

#438 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 07:16 PM

Hey ladies~ Too pooped to post tonight, but if you go over to Q&P you can check out the link to some of the photos.  Much love to all~ more tomorrow xoxox

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#439 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 07:16 PM

Hello all out there in TTC land....Just a quick update. This was our first month TTC and I didnt get a positive OPK until the middle of the day on day 18 of my cycle. The doctor didnt seem to like this and decided that we would wait until next cycle to try. He wants me to do some blood work to see what my progesterone levels are and then do a mid cycle ultrasound to check out my follies. If he thinks I will ovulate on time on my own then we will go natural, but if not we will do a trigger shot. This worries me a little, seeing as I am only 24 and have had very regular cycles. Although this month my partner got injured at work and now needs surgery so it has been horribly stressful. So I think the stress has caused me to be late.... Anyone have any words of wisdom in order to calm my nerves? It would be well appreciated. I have to say that straight people have no idea how easy they have it. Wam bam thank you maam..... ha. Thanks ladies!!!

#440 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 07:38 PM

Thanks for all the veggies! We are still some what in denial and trying to soak this all in. DP and DD will not allow me to do much of anything and they have quickly adapted to calling me preggos. DD makes it more formal by calling me pregnant lady. DP came up with a new name for herself "The Inseminator" and has been telling me all day "I'll be back!". DP has been testing twice a day for the last 3 days and still no BFP. She is DPO 11. I am a little confused because DP's breasts are swollen and she has a lot of dark blue veins popping out. We will keep testing and if AF shows her ugly face af.gif  we will try again next month.

dust.gifto all the upcoming insems and fingersx.gif to every one in the tww

Thanks,Mami

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

#441 of 502 Old 03-26-2011, 11:24 PM

Hey There..

Such an awesome thread to join.. is everyone writing on here from America??

still nothing to report from here.... still getting some signs and symptoms but waiting impatiently for AF to NOT arrive... hahah considering this is the first time we have done it.. this is the longest wait of our lives... ready to know either way so we can start planning the next move. 

Qmama -  we did fresh home insemination... we are lucky to have a donor who comes over to provide a "sample" whenever we ask...

it's so great to see and talk to a lot of people experiencing the same thing.... I'm now 11dpo... boobs bigger and sorer.. no blue veins though that people talk about.. cramping has nearly gone and not so moody... starting to believe it hasn't worked. is there anyone out there who got it on the first go??

can't wait to read more and update on everything going on here in Australia..

xo

#442 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 AM

we might have some canadian friends and there is also someone living in france.  :)  i am originally from scotland but live in the us now.  my parents almost emigrated to aussie after they got married.  our sons call me mum, so your screen name makes me smile.  :)

afu, dp is still feeling af-y blah.  we both had little sleep last night - ds1 woke up needing to pee and ds2 is still teething and now has a little head cold.  i sent her back to bed to get some rest while i monitor the boys.  tomorrow is our cd3 appt (love how the weekend makes the days go faster but also dreading next week as i'm on-call).  dp also needs to get a chiro appt.

anyone else testing?  i'm loving this bfp roll.  :)

g

#443 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 07:45 AM

Six dpo this tww is slow and uneventful thus far a little extra tired but that could be the lack of sleep and welcome want to be mum
#444 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 10:32 AM

Wow, Mami, congrats and I hope you and your DP and Seraf and myself all get to be pregnant together and have lots of new babies to take care of! 

Gracie, hang in there. Your TWW will be over before you know, and this is the cycle for me!

Indigo, I'm so glad your DP's AF came, so you guys can insem before your fly to your homeland for wonderful ceremonies and great family visits! 

AFM, I'm bleeding  mid-cycle again. Sara said thats a good thing, because thats what the doc said last time. I think its rather early for any bleeding, but if I get to O earlier, then I'll find out if I'm pregnant earlier... Or at least thats what I'm telling myself. Sperm is coming tomorrow!

I had a dream last night that I was blonde with long hair (Osha said "You were blonde? Thats funny") and that Sara turned into a man and we had a 6-8 month little girl with really dark hair and I was pregnant in the dream. We were shopping somewhere very weird. 

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#445 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 03:41 PM

Smiling- Thanks! How far along are you and DP? We are really excited because the pregnancy was definitely confirmed by a doctor. Are you having any weird symptoms?

Want2b-Welcome.gifHope your stay is sweet and short.

Updates: I was having some extremely bad cramping today so we made a visit ti the ER. They confirmed I was pregnant and told me to take it really easy over the next couple of weeks. A lot easier said than done! DP still has lots of symptoms but no BFP. She says they are just sympathy symptoms for me. AF is supposed to be showing her ugly face on Wednesday. Now to find a ob/gyn. DP wants me to have a home birth but if my memory is correct I think I prefer the hospital because all the pain meds are readily available. In any case there is still plenty of time to discuss it.

dust.gifto all!

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

#446 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 03:58 PM

Mami, Seraf (my DP) is going to be 8 weeks on Tuesday. I am on CD13, hoping to insem on day 16 or so! Please do take it easy! And as far as the home birth vs. hospital, just be where ever you feel most comfortable. If you feel like being at home you will be the most comfortable, do it there. You do have PLENTY of time to figure this out, but just go with your heart and explore the many options! I'm thrilled you are officially pregnant, along with everyone else, it makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside! 

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#447 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 04:13 PM

Smiling- We have followed Seraf since we started on this thread. We had no idea she was your DP. Thanks for sharing now we finally know the Sara that has been jumping up and down. (LOL) We wish you 2 all the best in the world. KMFX for you and the upcoming insem.fingersx.gif

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

#448 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 04:18 PM

Hey everyone~ Just checking in to see who's pregnant today! We'll have a few more bfp's soon I'm sure.    

I'm still worn out today, thank goodness I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

#449 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 04:30 PM

So shopping at Ikea makes me want to have five babies and redecorate the nursery please please let me be pregnant one of the three iuis just had to be prefect
#450 of 502 Old 03-27-2011, 08:21 PM

LIBRARY you are so cute in you baby shower pics !!!!

I WANT TO TEST I WANT TO TEST I WANT TO TEST      7DPO TO EARLY I KNOW AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

ok better now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page