March 2011 Queer TTC - Looking For A Few BFP's! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 05:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Library, daughter of a friend got induced because of "big baby." Then the baby was born at 6 lbs.  Their heads mold, so you don't have to worry too much about that.  Osha was born with quite a noggin.  Perfectly round like a c-section baby, but he was posterior for most of the labor and just didn't nestle his head down in.  He made it out without trouble, just tell your little aspidistra to be a good girl and snuggle in (Ari's head was burrowed in from about 32 weeks, she had probably a cm of overlap at each suture, came out in one push)

Escher, I'm planning to test Saturday if no AF.  Saturday?  Not Sunday in Cleveland?  Shucks, I have no idea.

nosreves, my Sara and I are trying together next month if I'm not pregnant now.  But next month is my last try.

Krista, I'm so sorry. You had a bad feeling this was coming?  That sure doesn't make it any easier. 

Sara, I thought you said the doc said that was to be the egg because you're ovulating?

everyone else, Hi! 

Ari is pulling me out the door to ready the bikes.  Spring is in the air (is that why we are getting all these new girls?  Hi new girls!!)  Did y'all hear about the free speach case the supreme court ruled on yesterday with that crazy church?  They feel "encouraged."  Joy eyesroll.gif

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#62 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 06:09 AM

Indigo~ I'm so excited you guys will be getting started soon!!  Not as excited as you are, though!

Lise~ UGH!  I'm sorry about your wisdom teeth. Hope your sweetie brings you lots of ice cream.

2ez~ YAY for your body finally responding!! It won't be much longer now, I just know it. And I'm excited about the tshirt! I'll wear it with pride.  Since we're talking about tshirts that only teachers can wear, I saw one for sale at an education convention at a booth for special needs teachers and it said 'Autism rocks!! (And flaps and spins and licks...)'  It was so wrong, but just so right.   I saw the story about the lesbian quad couple, thanks for posting it!  Did anyone see the TLC show called 'Quads with Two Moms'?  In that one, both women were carrying, even though it was only one woman's eggs. I can't imagine being pregnant with twins at the same time as my sweetie. We'd have killed each other by now!

NosReves~ Bienvenue!!  This is a wonderful group and we're so glad to have you!  We have several 'mixed marriages' on the boards, I'm American and my DP's British, and IndigoScot, well, the name speaks for itself!  I'm happy you have legal recognition, but that's crap about the assisted reproduction. I'm glad you've found a way to attempt to make it work. Looking at your 'symptoms' or lack thereof, I actually think it sounds good for you this time around. My success cycle I had zero  of the 'signs' like sore boobs, etc, but I did have cramping, and apparently that's all it took. I'm the same age as your DP and 33 weeks along, so don't give up!!  You've really come to the right place.

Graceie~ Most tests only start to pick up the positive hormones at 10dpo, so don't freak out just yet.

Krista~ As I said before, I can't imagine your feelings.  Much much love to you.

Seraf~ Thanks for the encouraging story!   I'll be even more stubborn if people try and influence my decisions not to induce.  As I've said before, if we get the party started and she weighs 15 pounds and it's just not going to happen, we'll talk, but before that they just need to BACK OFF!!  Have fun on your bike! It's so beautiful outside in the afternoons I'm cranky every day that I can't go for a little ride, but it won't be much longer now.  And yeah, I heard about the free speech ruling. I have to say I agree with their right to make themselves look like fools, but boy are they awful.  Ugh. 

AFM~ Avoiding the mean girls today and happy our washing machine will soon be delivered!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#63 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 07:00 AM

Oh, who asked about the footers (signatures)?  Go to the top of the page, click on your name, onthe right hand side.  That takes you to your profile.  Near the bottom of the page is link that says "edit signature text."

#64 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 AM

LIbrairy I want that shirt but Im not sure how my cleints would take I think most would think its funny but theres always someone to ruin the party , and WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#65 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 10:08 AM

I promise to do personals in a little while, but I wanted to give an update. My temp dropped yesterday (10 dpo), and I had some spotting. I felt like AF was coming early, but of course I was secretly hoping it was implantation. Well, today my temp dropped a bit more, I'm more crampy, and even more spotting. AF is coming, and she's early. mecry.gif I will test later just for the heck of it, but I feel in my heart this cycle is a bust.

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#66 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 10:21 AM

back from dp's sis - and the great news is that her uterus is completely clear of polyps and fibroids and whatnot and we have the green light to proceed!  :)  one of the other doctors in the practice did the procedure (dr. hottie, as nicknamed by us and our friends).  we asked her about trying in march and she said we would have to take clomid cd3-7 instead of cd5-9 to ensure ovulation prior to us heading out of the country.  so that is what we will do.  wow.  i have to say that i was sure there would be some hold up and i'm quite amazed that there is not.

dr. hottie also joked that we would get another boy (she has three) or maybe even boy twins.  jaw2.gif

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#67 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 11:39 AM

Indigo~ LOL at Dr. Hottie!!  That should be some sort of lesbian short film about a gal and her sexy ob/gyn.  Dilemma!!!   Looking forward to your twin boys!! :)

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#68 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaMom View Post

I promise to do personals in a little while, but I wanted to give an update. My temp dropped yesterday (10 dpo), and I had some spotting. I felt like AF was coming early, but of course I was secretly hoping it was implantation. Well, today my temp dropped a bit more, I'm more crampy, and even more spotting. AF is coming, and she's early. mecry.gif I will test later just for the heck of it, but I feel in my heart this cycle is a bust.

Still might be implantation! Fingers crossed for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

back from dp's sis - and the great news is that her uterus is completely clear of polyps and fibroids and whatnot and we have the green light to proceed!  :)  one of the other doctors in the practice did the procedure (dr. hottie, as nicknamed by us and our friends).  we asked her about trying in march and she said we would have to take clomid cd3-7 instead of cd5-9 to ensure ovulation prior to us heading out of the country.  so that is what we will do.  wow.  i have to say that i was sure there would be some hold up and i'm quite amazed that there is not.

dr. hottie also joked that we would get another boy (she has three) or maybe even boy twins.  jaw2.gif

g

That is great news! I'm so happy it came back all clear. Onwards!! Btw, are you hoping for another boy or would you like a girl? (Of course, healthy is all that matters)

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#69 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 11:54 AM

Amanda hugs !

I'm off to buy more pregancy test
#70 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 12:35 PM

AMom~ I agree it still might be implantation. Don't give up yet baby xoxoxox!!!

#71 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaMom View Post

I really, really hope that it's not.  Hang in there--this part is so hard.

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#72 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 03:20 PM

BFN 10dpo  granted it was a crapy test not a early response type but still blah

#73 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 05:39 PM

Nosreves:  Welcome!  I was surprised to read that it's illegal for lesbians to have assisted reproduction in France.  That just sucks.  But it sounds like you and your partner have a good plan in place; good luck!  I hope you both get BFPs this cycle!

AMom:  Hugs!  

Krista:  So, so sorry to hear your news.  I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now.  Keep your chin up!

AFM, I just finished reading Brill's book and I am starting to feel angry that I jumped into seeing an RE so quickly last year.  When BBT and OPKs didn't work for me, I didn't really realize (or hear from my OB/GYN) that there were other, just as definitive ways to predict ovulation.  I was only ever on meds or seeing an RE because I couldn't predict O on my own using BBT/OPKs.  Now that I know about CM, ferning, cervical position, etc., I feel like I can *totally* do this!  I think we'll still go the Clomid/ultrasounds/trigger route this coming cycle (mostly because Kaiser is currently storing a vial of sperm for us), but after this...I may cut them out of the loop entirely.  (btw, it was you guys who recommended Brill's book to me--THANK YOU!)

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#74 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 07:03 PM

carmen, we would love a little girl but we really don't mind.  :)  a healthy babe is all that matters. 

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#75 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM

Kelly- I love Brill's book too. I really believe a lot of things she says and what she has seen in her own clinic. I think to be successful with a natural cycle, like she says, you really have to have low stress, sleep well, and eat right. I don't know what your life is like but those things are really hard for me. After trying naturally for almost nine months I went to an RE. I almost wish I had gone sooner but you never know what is going to work. I think we would all prefer to go as natural as possible. Good luck with whatever happens.

AmandaMom
- :Hugs

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#76 of 502 Old 03-03-2011, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

Whirlwind day! No time for personals, but I wanted to post really quickly. I drove to Nashville today for my u/s and bloodwork. My estradiol went up to 87, so that's a plus that something is happening in there. Now...the u/s showed "several" (aka too many to count) on my right ovary, and 6 on my left. It all sounds good, but all were less than the 10cm my RE needed them to be. greensad.gif I am not surprised about the right because my right ovary hasn't produced a viable follicle in 2 years. My left ovary having 6 is good, but now I just need them to mature. So, my RE more than doubled my Follistim for the next 4 nights. I'll go back in on Monday for another u/s and estradiol. Here's to hoping those little eggies grow, grow, grow!!!

More tomorrow!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#77 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 02:25 AM

Howdy everyone!

I'm alive...went MIA for a bit with the new girl and found out that exDW found the boards here and knows ALL about everything. Needless to say, I was not exactly stoked about that and was reluctant to post ANYTHING for a while.

Still not planning to TTC any time soon, just waiting to see what my crazy life turns into. Grad school is in the works to begin in August. I'm starting my last prerequisite course next month. The hospital has offered to pay for me to become a certified sexual assault nurse examiner, so I'm starting online courses for that today. My housemate is applying for grad school as well, and if she gets in, she'll be moving out, so I'll get to live alone for pretty much the first time ever, which I'm kind of looking forward to.

So I'm not going to be posting regularly, and I'm not going to attempt personals at all, but I wanted you all to know that I've been here all along, reading and cheering you all on still, and I'm going to continue to lurk along. I'd be happy for my name to stay on the waiting to be ready list, but I'd also be okay if it needed to come down for whatever reason!

Love to all!

Christie: taking a break until further notice on TTC #1
Mama to 1 rotten beagle and 3 kittehs
#78 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 07:22 AM

Good morning, hope everyone is well.

Typed out a long post and it was eaten. 

I said lots of brilliant and insightful things to each of you and you would have read them and felt loved.  But it was not meant to be, I suppose.

Someone sign up for fertility friend from my chart?  It says that earned me 5 days of VIP membership.  The VIP membership says, I should have tested yesterday and started AF the day before.  I know that's not always the case.  But it does say I'm 17dpo.  I've been temping the last few days because I like to know when AF is coming, so I am prepared.  My temp keeps going up.

Random symptoms that aren't symptoms, but weird occurrences.

*I'm hot.  Normally I'm cold.

*I'm hot.  The girls are all perky.

*2 episodes of smell sensitivity.  Foods, not poo, randomly.

*Can't stop peeing.

*Sluggish bowels.

*Short temper.  Usually very patient.

If I'm pregnant I will be thrilled.  If I'm not I'm excited to try with Sara next month.  She has a crush on Mr March.  He's tall, blond, Jewish and got a perfect score on his SATs.

#79 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 07:28 AM

seraf, fingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giflove.gif

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#80 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 07:41 AM

Searf that all sounds good fingers crossed

Afm 11 dpo bfn. The box says there is a 51% chance I'm not pregnant but it goes up to 81% effective tomorrow . I'm really beating myself up for going to the chropracte right after the insem my gut said go home and rest I didn't want anyone touching me but in felt disconnect and spacey and went
#81 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 10:12 AM

Kelly: I'm all for ditching Kaiser. Once I read Brill's book and we got KDs, we just used them for the ultrasound at CD14 (or so) to determine follie count and lining. I used them for medications but that's it.

I got pregnant on a natural cycle with a crazy, stressed out life. Granted, it's turned out to be a blighted ovum but that's because something was chromosomally wrong, not because I have a stressed out, crazy life. Wouldn't it be great if we could lay around and eat bon bons all day and relax our bodies in preparation for conception? Not! We'd all be struggling to pay the bills. The best we can do for ourselves is take care of ourselves but realize we can't do it perfectly. There are tons of women who have crazy f-up lives who get pregnant on a regular basis. In conclusion, conception is still a mystery to all and there's not a whole heck of a lot we can do.

AFM: I'm waiting to miscarry. Right now, it's extremely emotionally painful. I haven't gotten to the physically painful part yet.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#82 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 10:32 AM

Krista—How are you doing?

EZ—Thanks for taking over the thread keeper position! I suppose I should volunteer to do it some month…but it makes me a little nervous. I hope those eggs continue to grow and that you have a great u/s on Monday!

chiquitayy—that is too bad about the ex finding these boards! I have thought about all of that before…uggg…I understand your need to go MIA because of it.

Seraf/Sara: First, of all Seraf, your symptoms sound VERY promising…definitely keeping my fingers crossed. So…Danielle and I have been researching other banks since MW closed and have decided that we really like European (love that they list number of vials…and that they give them names instead of numbers) ….and like Sara, I kinda have a crush on Mr. March. Did he really get a perfect score on his SATs?? (We don't have the full profile) We are contemplating trying this month….

Graceie—sorry about all of the BFNs! Hang in there!hug2.gif

Kelly—The important thing is that you read it now! I am glad that you feel so positive about all of this working out….it is great to feel in control of your own cycles.

AmandaMom—How are things today? I think I am going to check out your chart…

So yesterday I was a miserable wreck. The meds I was put on make me sick to my stomach and itch all over…when I called the oral surgeon he told me to take Maalox to help with puking and Benadryl to help with the itching. Really?? It seriously just made me break down…having to decide between pain and being sick was something I did not want to deal with….and I also didn’t want to take more medicine just to mask the symptoms of the pills (I am NOT a pill person...I try to stay away from them as much as I can). Anyway, I ended up going to the med center on the island and they switched up the meds for me (not as strong meds...and I still feel sick but not nearly as bad)…thank goodness! I am a much happier person today.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#83 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 10:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

Lisedea: I'm so glad that they were able to change your meds a bit so they aren't making you feel quite so terrible!

Krista: hug.gif

Graceie: BFNs are hard, and I know the temptation to try to find something to blame. Sometimes it just doesn't work. I don't think it is our fault when that happens. Anyway, I still have my fingers crossed that you're going to get better news soon!

Seraf: I think you're pregnant. orngbiggrin.gif

Chiquitayy: It's great to hear from you! It sounds like you have lots of exciting things going on in your life.

2ez: Grow, eggies, grow!

Kelly: I think that feeling or looking at your cervix is one of the most useful tools out there. And it is easy! Good luck tracking that and other signs!

Indigo: Hooray for good news! It's amazing that you're insemming so soon. The time is finally here!

AmandaMom: How are you doing? fingersx.gif

Library: I hope the mean girls are leaving you alone today!

AFM: I am SO glad it is almost the weekend. sleeping.gif

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#84 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 AM

Krista that sucks hang in there

Isa I've had the same issue with pain mess benadril and crakers have been my solution

Afm I'm taking some comfort in the test only being 51% acuret today and decide to try next month if this ine doesn't work this tww has really shown me how much I want it
#85 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

carmen, we would love a little girl but we really don't mind.  :)  a healthy babe is all that matters. 

g

Absolutely :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ezforyou View Post

Whirlwind day! No time for personals, but I wanted to post really quickly. I drove to Nashville today for my u/s and bloodwork. My estradiol went up to 87, so that's a plus that something is happening in there. Now...the u/s showed "several" (aka too many to count) on my right ovary, and 6 on my left. It all sounds good, but all were less than the 10cm my RE needed them to be. greensad.gif I am not surprised about the right because my right ovary hasn't produced a viable follicle in 2 years. My left ovary having 6 is good, but now I just need them to mature. So, my RE more than doubled my Follistim for the next 4 nights. I'll go back in on Monday for another u/s and estradiol. Here's to hoping those little eggies grow, grow, grow!!!

More tomorrow!

Good luck with the second u/s! That must be so amazing to have such details about what your body is doing at any moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post

Good morning, hope everyone is well.

Typed out a long post and it was eaten. 

I said lots of brilliant and insightful things to each of you and you would have read them and felt loved.  But it was not meant to be, I suppose.

Someone sign up for fertility friend from my chart?  It says that earned me 5 days of VIP membership.  The VIP membership says, I should have tested yesterday and started AF the day before.  I know that's not always the case.  But it does say I'm 17dpo.  I've been temping the last few days because I like to know when AF is coming, so I am prepared.  My temp keeps going up.

Random symptoms that aren't symptoms, but weird occurrences.

*I'm hot.  Normally I'm cold.

*I'm hot.  The girls are all perky.

*2 episodes of smell sensitivity.  Foods, not poo, randomly.

*Can't stop peeing.

*Sluggish bowels.

*Short temper.  Usually very patient.

If I'm pregnant I will be thrilled.  If I'm not I'm excited to try with Sara next month.  She has a crush on Mr March.  He's tall, blond, Jewish and got a perfect score on his SATs.

You = TOTALLY pregnant thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceie View Post

Searf that all sounds good fingers crossed

Afm 11 dpo bfn. The box says there is a 51% chance I'm not pregnant but it goes up to 81% effective tomorrow . I'm really beating myself up for going to the chropracte right after the insem my gut said go home and rest I didn't want anyone touching me but in felt disconnect and spacey and went

hug2.gif Don't beat yourself up. And it is still early yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgulbransen View Post

AFM: I'm waiting to miscarry. Right now, it's extremely emotionally painful. I haven't gotten to the physically painful part yet.

Krista

Hang in there, Krista. If you want to pm me and 'chat' with someone who has btdt, please do.

Afm: AF showed up today! Which is great because that means I had a 34 day cycle (I was usually a 32 day kinda girl) but not so great that if I did O when I think I did then I only had a 9 day LP. However, it *was* the first post partum cycle so I know it can take a few cycles to work it out. I've decided to get a clearblue easy digital monitor this time because I realize that I just won't be able to rely on temps or cm anymore and I likely won't have time to poas twice a day. Starting my chinese herbs, DD slept 2 hour stretches last night (BIG improvement) and we're heading across the border for a day trip today! Good times :)

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#86 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 01:49 PM

Gracie--My partner recently asked if we could NOT test so early for this next insemination.  It's really hard to test and see BFN after BFN.  I'm torn. It's hard to imagine not testing, right?  Last time we inseminated, I gave all my tests to a friend and made her promise not to give them to me until 14dpo.  But we broke down and started testing at 12dpo.  There is no way I could wait until I miss my period--my luteal phase is 17 days.  I feel for you.  Hang in there.

Seraf--All your symptoms sound so promising!!!

Krista--We had a chemical pregnancy and wow, was it hard.  Such a roller-coaster.  I'm sorry you going through all this right now.  Many blessings to you as you move through it.

EZ--I'm cheering your follies on!  

AFM--I'm a little overwhelmed with trying to keep up with everyone on here.  I'm glad to be here, I'm just new with using an online forum to connect with so many different people.  Today I got my clearblue easy digital smiley for my LH surge.  I'm waiting from a call from my RE's office for the time of my insemination tomorrow.  By this time tomorrow, I'll be in the TWW!  I'm not sure if my partner will be able to come with me this time.  I really hope she does and I think she will but she's in the last weeks of school.  As a grad teaching assistant, she is way overwhelmed.  But at the same time, I can't help but think the Universe helped us out a bit by scheduling my ovulation for a Saturday.  I have the rest of the day off and am heading to Portland for an fun afternoon, an acupuncture treatment from a former teacher of mine and then dinner with her and her partner.  I'm looking forward to it.  It's been a stressful week.

Me (39), DP (45).  Together since 04, married in June 07.
TTC 10/10 to spring 2012.  Fall 2012--moving on to foster-adopt.

#87 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 02:02 PM

Kelly - Glad to see you back. I hope you had a wonderful time with your newborn niece. Good luck with your upcoming at-home IUI!

Gelly - Your RE sounds amazing! Mine would never spend 3 hours with me.

Crystal - Nosreves - Welcome!

Indigo - joy.gif for getting the green light from Dr. Hottie! If you do end up with boy twins, and it's just too much for you, I will gladly take one off your hands. orngbiggrin.gif

Krista - Many, many hugs your way. hug.gif

Lise - Cute pic! Nice to hear from you again. I hope your mouth doesn't give you too much pain and heals quickly. thumb.gif

Max - Hooray for polyp removal in a couple of weeks! joy.gif It's sooo good to see you back in the game. You and DP deserve all the happiness in the world, and you will get it.

2ez - Grow little follies, grow! goodvibes.gif

chiquitayy - wave.gif Good to hear from you.

Grace - Sorry about your BFN. hug.gif

Seraf - Those symptoms are definitely promising! fingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.gif If you are pregnant, is Sara still going to try next cycle?

Carmen - I have a feeling you O'ed before CD25, but what do I know? The monitor is sure to help you figure that stuff out.

Happy - Don't worry about keeping up with everyone. Feel free to just use us for our knowledge and support! Good luck with your insem tomorrow. shamrocksmile.gif

AFM, This cycle was definitely a bust. greensad.gif I woke up with bad cramps and got a BFN. AF showed this afternoon. The weird thing is, I am only on 12dpo, so I think our timing was off. I only took that one OPK on Feb 18th, and it was nearly positive, but I think I would have had a positive the day before and actually O'ed on the 18th. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. Of course DP wants to take a break, so that's what we're doing. I don't want to take a break; I want to be pregnant! mecry.gif I'm going to try to get the laparoscopy authorized through the VA because my HSG was inconclusive, and in the meantime we may try the BioTranz thing with a KD who lives in Arizona.

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#88 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 02:30 PM

AMom, so sorry for your BFN... it's just not fair. NOT.FAIR. i'll be thinking of you during your break... may it be kind to you. sending you peace and love.

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#89 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 06:20 PM

Krista- hug.gif

AmandaMom- hug2.gif

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#90 of 502 Old 03-04-2011, 06:54 PM

Happycalm- We are insem buddies! I go in tomorrow for Round 8, the first one with Clomid. Let's hope it's the month for both of us!!

Me 28, DW 32 partners.gif Married since 2008. Mom to 2 kitties and a dog. Expecting #1 July 2012.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page