March 2011 Queer TTC - Looking For A Few BFP's! - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 502 Old 03-15-2011, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

Carmen~ I've never had acupuncture. What do you personally get from it?  Do you feel immediate relief, or is it more of an ongoing thing?

AFM~  Still hard at work on the room. DP did a lot of sanding and wall-washing today. Tomorrow it's primer and ceiling paint and then Thursday I think we finally get to put some green on the walls. AT LAST!!!!  I wish my hands didn't hurt so much and I could be more useful, but I'll do all I can.   Still loving spring break!!

Both! The treatments themselves are incredibly relaxing - I fell asleep today! I've had immediate relief (within a few hours) for a REALLY bad back, morning sickness when I was pregnant and headaches. Ongoing, I feel more balanced emotionally dealing with ttc (my dp said she noticed this a lot), my luteal phase got longer (and it was a nice 12-13 days to start) and my body temp is better (I used to be cold ALL the time). And I do attribute at least some of my easy labour and birth of DD to sticking with it throughout my pregnancy. It's expensive - I paid about 400/month for weekly treatments and herbs while ttc (less while pregnant because I stopped the herbs and I only went weekly for the first trimester then every 5 weeks until the end) - but it's worth every penny to me. I'm going bi-weekly right now.

Wow you've been busy! And you're getting SO close!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

carmen if you google resetting the cbem i think you should find it....unless i have it stored on the computer here.  let me see....

here it is:

. With the monitor off, place a clean, unused test stick with cap on in the
monitor. Make sure you hear the snap. (an expired stick will work for this part!)

2. Press and hold the ³M² button on the right side of the monitor.

3. Turn the monitor on.

4. You will get the ³Remove Your Test Stick² sign. Keep pressing the ³M²
button. In about 20 seconds you will see a screen full of symbols, i.e., a
telephone, a brush, the remove the stick, the insert the stick, you get the
picture the screen will be full.

5. Remove the Test Stick and release your finger from the ³M² button

6. Your screen should display an ³M² in the lower right corner and to * - in
the top right corner. Your monitor has been reset and all the info has been
wiped from it¹s memory.

You, indigo, ROCK!  jammin.gif Thanks!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#242 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 05:05 AM

carmen, thanks! :)  glad i could help out.

library, i'm another who extolls the virtues of acupuncture.  :)  i did some prior to getting pregnant with ds1 and dp did for ds2, albeit with a different doctor.  dp feels relaxed after hers (and she does doze off on the table, very helpful for those of us who are already parents, lol).  for pregnancy acupuncture her doctor concentrates on stimulating the ovaries, keeping core energy and pulse strong and keeping the womb warm.  we don't do chinese herbs but dp does take an assortment of herbal supplements as well as her vitamins needed for mthfr.  dp also does massage - started that last night - and will try to get one massage per week prior to our potential insem date.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#243 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 PM

Hey everybody!

Random question:  anybody have longer cycles as the days get longer, i.e. longer cycles in spring/summer and shorter ones in fall/winter?  My body has always done this and the shift to longer cycles seems to be happening right now.  I had a nice 30 day cycle in Jan./Feb., but now I'm on CD 34, waiting for AF so I can get this cycle started.  Even though I know this is normal for my body, I'm still getting a little frustrated with AF's refusal to show her face.

Just wondered if anyone else's cycles are tied to the seasons like mine.

Baby dust to everyone!  orngbiggrin.gif

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#244 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 06:05 PM

Sara~ SO EXCITED for you and the swim team!! It's funny the times we're actually happy for our periods to come, eh?

Gelly~ RELAX!!  Cool and calm. You're exactly where you want to be and it won't be too much longer now. 

Crystal~ It's impossible not to look for symptoms, no matter how ridiculous, eh?  My first 2ww I'd never noticed how many times your boobs feel sore or how often you feel twinges in your belly.   Everything is crossed for you, though.xoxo   I'm due April 15, just over a month, though I know it can be any time from now 'til Easter. Scary fun!!

Carmen~ Thanks for the info. It does sound like a really worthwhile treatment, sorry it's so expensive (all the good stuff is...)   

AFM~  More work today! We got the whole room primed and DP painted the ceiling. Tomorrow we actually get to put color on the walls. WOOHOO!!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#245 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

wave.gif Just stopping in to say hi. It seems somewhat quiet on here. Is that a good thing or bad? Hmmmm....

Nothing exciting to report over here in the 2ww world. Im still bloated, fat, gassy, have sore/swollen breasts, and weird cramps here and there. I've had those since my IUI day, so it's nothing new. Waiting for this time next week. Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Library - EXCITING for painting the little ones room! You gotta post picts!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#246 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 07:04 PM

ez--yes, it seems quiet.  AFM--I've had nothing to report in my 2ww.  A few twinges over the weekend but nothing since then.  Boobs slightly tender but nothing, nothing, nothing that points to a babe in the womb.  I'm still mellow.  I'm super glad to not be testing every day.  We'll be testing tomorrow evening (12dpo) or Friday (13dpo).

Me (39), DP (45).  Together since 04, married in June 07.
TTC 10/10 to spring 2012.  Fall 2012--moving on to foster-adopt.

#247 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter

Ok mommas! I meant to post this earlier, but got sidetracked. For all of you who've gotten a BFP recently (or in the past), how did the veins in your breasts look? Did anyone take notice? I've read on various sites, but I want an opinion from some of you on here who I "know" and not some random board.

Thanks!!!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#248 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 08:13 PM

LibraryLady- I did receive my prize book, thank you very much! joy.gif

AFM- I go in for my polyp removal tomorrow (Thursday). Wish me luck! I am preparing my uterus for a victorious IVF cycle in April!

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#249 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 08:15 PM

ez--I wasn't pregnant for long last fall but when I was I felt like an alien.  Veins sprouting around the nipples and running out in all directions, some on my upper chest, and lots on my inner forearms and a few on my abdomen. They grew longer and bluer by the hour, it seemed.  It was scary and cool at the same time.  I wondered at the time how long it would go on and if I would be covered by the time the baby came...I still have them, albeit smaller, 4 months later.

#250 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 09:32 PM

library- how exciting that your day is soooooo soon!

Has anyone noticed their temperature going up early in pregnancy? I just got a basal thermometer and tried it out any my temp was 99.50 and its usualy never above normal. probably just me over analyzing, buy just wondering what you ladies think.

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#251 of 502 Old 03-16-2011, 09:48 PM

Hit the wrong button and lost my post....2nd try here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycalm View Post

ez--yes, it seems quiet.  AFM--I've had nothing to report in my 2ww.  A few twinges over the weekend but nothing since then.  Boobs slightly tender but nothing, nothing, nothing that points to a babe in the womb.  I'm still mellow.  I'm super glad to not be testing every day.  We'll be testing tomorrow evening (12dpo) or Friday (13dpo).

Woohoo for testing day! Good to hear you are feeling mellow...best way to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ezforyou View Post

Ok mommas! I meant to post this earlier, but got sidetracked. For all of you who've gotten a BFP recently (or in the past), how did the veins in your breasts look? Did anyone take notice? I've read on various sites, but I want an opinion from some of you on here who I "know" and not some random board.

Thanks!!!

Yep, super dark, very prominent veins on my breasts, chest and arms early on and throughout my pregnancy. It freaked DP out lol The veins are still quite prominent over a year later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post

LibraryLady- I did receive my prize book, thank you very much! joy.gif

AFM- I go in for my polyp removal tomorrow (Thursday). Wish me luck! I am preparing my uterus for a victorious IVF cycle in April!

Good luck with the polyp removal! I hope it all goes well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPerez View Post

library- how exciting that your day is soooooo soon!

Has anyone noticed their temperature going up early in pregnancy? I just got a basal thermometer and tried it out any my temp was 99.50 and its usualy never above normal. probably just me over analyzing, buy just wondering what you ladies think.

I never noticed a a big rise in my temperature early pregnancy but it did stay up around or just over post-O temp rather than dropping back down as happens when AF appears. Could be a good sign!

Afm: CD13 and I'm going to start poas tomorrow. Good times.

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#252 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 AM

maxk-good luck with the polyp removal today, we are oping that all goes well for you!

happycalm- have you always felt twinges after your insem? I agree with you it does feel really good when the poas time is over for a few weeks. Now on to the tww whistling.gif

crystal- I know it is easy to trick ourselves into thinking we are over analyzing but only you know your body and if you find something different you can be on to something. KMFX fingersx.gif

Updates: We did our first insem on DP on Tuesday late night. After watching her poas so many times we decided yesterday to have a little fun so I poas. Guess what? I got a smiley face to. Once a year AF comes for her visit at the same time for both of us. This was one of those months. Long story short we decided to be our own insem buddies and instead of going 2 rounds on her we did 1 round on each other. So here is to a very odd tww. Swim swimmers!

goodvibes.gif to every one in the tww! Come on BFP's.........pos.gif

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#253 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 06:34 AM

BFN 10 and 11 dpo. Definitely feeling AF coming. SO bummed. I guess now I can just focus on our big move and quitting my horrible job and trying to feel human again. Thanks for being there ladies. Just knowing everyone is out there trying is such a comfort. 

Good luck happycalm! I can't wait to hear!

Me 28, DW 32 partners.gif Married since 2008. Mom to 2 kitties and a dog. Expecting #1 July 2012.
#254 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Amom—Have you been able to schedule your surgery yet? I’m glad they’re going to pay for it, but sad that you have to have it in the first place. Hopefully it will solve the problem and soon you’ll get your twins!

Library—I’m sorry that your hands are bugging you—that’s got to be so frustrating! Hopefully Aspi (may I call her Aspi?) stays put for at least 10 more days—it would be no good her showing up before her awesome shower, although I can understand not wanting to miss it! Looking forward to the nursery pics!

Kelly—I’ve never noticed that but I’ll definitely look out for it and report back…

FX for all of you in the TWW! Luck of the Irish, and all that!

Max—I’m sending you lots of good vibes! I hope the removal goes well!!

Crystal—it definitely could be a good sign! Do you have a chart that you’d want to post so we can all stalk your temps?

Mami—that’s a great story! Were you both always planning to try, or is this totally a spur of the moment thing? Either way—good luck to both of you! Lesbian twins!

Go-vegan—I’m sorry you’re feeling AF coming on. It’s still pretty early, though, so you’ve still got a chance!

Carmen and Indigo—I’m kind of intrigued by the whole fertility monitor thing—not enough to buy one quite yet, but it definitely sounds like an advanced version of the poas game.

Sara—why no IUI? Just curious…Hopefully this month’s guy is the right one, regardless!

Gelly—sending lots of calming thoughts your way! Nice, springlike, calming thoughts.

AFM—kind of a sad day yesterday. I found out that my best friend just had a miscarriage, which is awful. What’s a little worse is that she didn’t tell us that she was pregnant OR that she lost the baby (we only found out because we came to visit and she was still on the couch looking really sick from the pain meds and didn’t want to lie directly to us about why she had been to the hospital) because she didn’t want us to get upset. So it’s sad all around. It breaks my heart a little that she doesn’t think she can tell me about this stuff just because we’re trying, and of course the miscarriage itself is just deeply sad. Luckily we had plans to go see Mrs PP's DP play a show, which was amazing and took my mind off it for a while, but this morning I woke up again thinking about it.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#255 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 08:19 AM

Max~ Luck o' the Irish be with you today in your polyp removal!  You're really on your way now xo

Carmen~ Good luck catching that egg. SO tense! But you'll do well and then you'll be on your way too!!

Vegan~ I don't think 11dpo is late enough to give up. I'm sorry you feel discouraged, but I'm going to remain optimistic.

Mami~ WOW!!! What a turn of events!!  How very exciting~ I can't wait to see what happens.  

Isa~ What a sad story! I'm so sorry for your friend, but glad you could be there for her.  The show sounds great! I'm jealous of y'all who are able to hang out more often.  And yes, Aspi needs to stay put for about two weeks and then I'm ready. 

AFM~ Color on the walls today. You don't know how happy this makes me. Tomorrow I can sew curtains and put the crib together. Woohoo!!

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#256 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 08:28 AM

prettyisa- the plan was for DP to carry and maybe in the future I would. It just so happens that we both had + opk's so we just went along with it and insemmed one another. Twins? That would be fun. I guess we'll wait and see what happens. Thanks for the luck!

library- talk about exciting you are getting ready to paint Aspidistra's nursery. Can't wait to see pics when you are done. It was a spur of the moment idea and we went along with it. We're excited to see what happens. I will definitely keep you posted.

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

#257 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 09:23 AM

Crystal: what day are you? A lot of it depends on that. If you're close to when you thought you O'd, it could be a couple things. One is what they call a secondary thermal shift (and then slight fall back) because you just had a rise in estrogen levels. The second could be that you O'd later than you thought. What kind of a rise did you just see? More than .3 of a degree? If you're further down the road (say DPO7 or DPO10) you could be on your way to pregnancy! That was my first real indication I was pregnant because my temps kept rising and didn't drop right before AF like they usually do.

PrettyIsa: you know I feel for your friend's heartache. I can totally understand why she didn't say something. I honestly never much thought about miscarriage when I was TTC. It wasn't until I got pregnant that it became this new reality. And it's a harsh one. I haven't talked about it here because I don't want to weigh us all down as we already have so many challenges presented to us in this journey but when they say it's common, they mean it. I can't tell you how many stories I have heard. It breaks my heart and at the same time, every story I hear is coupled with a story of when they finally did get pregnant so it keeps my hopes up. She will feel better once her body goes through it and the hormones regulate. Then it will be the emotional pain but the physical pain, paired with the emotional pain seriously f**** you up and there is nothing or anyone that will make you feel better. If she's ever ready to talk about it, let me know so we can get in touch.

AFM: nothing. I'm just observing and waiting for AF! Going to see my pregnant sister this weekend. Tough stuff but I'm just going to do my best and focus a lot on my 3 year old nephew whom I adore.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#258 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 AM

ISA: I have no idea why she said no iui. First on my paper she checked the either ici or iui box and then I guess she changed her mind. Kinda bummed but whatever, if it's meant to happen it will! I hope this guy is the winner!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#259 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 09:47 AM

Unfortunately I JUST got the thermometer yesterday and that was the first time I used it but I am 8dpo now =] So I dont have records or anything that I was tracking my temps on. I just mean that when I used to take my temp it was usually around 97. Since I was little even when I was sick I never got a noticable fever. (Anything over 98.6 I would have tried to stay home from school, that never happened lol) I took my temp right when I woke up today and it was 98.60 so idk, maybe it was just a one time thing? I think I'll just take it a few times throught the day just to be sure =] The thermometer I used to use recently that would tell me I was in the 97s I used under the armpit as opposed to the one I used now in the mouth, I know that in the mouth is more accurate but I'm not sure, maybe I will research that now.

maimi- SOOO exciting!!!!! kmfx for you both!

p.s. Internet say armpit can be .5 to 1 degree lower than oral.... still kinda high though. I guess only time will tell.

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

#260 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 10:01 AM

Vegan--Don't give up.  When do you expect AF?

Pretty--Really sad.  It's hard to see a close friend hurting so much.

Library--I feel like I'm decorating a nursery vicariously through you!

Mami--Insem buddies!  Wow. How exciting!

Crystal--I don't temp so I have nothing to offer.

Max--hope everything is going well today.

Carmen--Happy Egg Plumping!

Kelly--I've never noticed my cycle change seasonally.  It's interesting that yours does.

AFM--I broke down and tested last night.  BFN, 11dpo.  I think I was just bored.  DP is out of town until this evening and I had too much time on my hands.  I have a long luteal phase (17 days) so I have a while before AF is to arrive.  There's still time.  We'll test again in the morning.

#261 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 11:38 AM

happy- the idea of us being insem buddies is kind of funny but it works. The fact that we ended up getting + opk's at the same time was kind of a sign so we just went with it. We're excited and ready for the outcome what ever it may be. KMFX for you and a BFP fingersx.gif

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

#262 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 11:57 AM

Hey all, I hate dissappearing for days, it's so hard to catch up!

Crystal, my temp goes up like that when I sleep under lots of covers and the weather is warmer.

Krista, losses are terribly common.  Once you've had one, if you're open about it everyone else will tell you about theirs.  I really liked the 1 in 4 number I used to hear more than the 1 in 2 number I've been hearling lately.

Sara, your paperwork must have been different than mine, mine was 2 lines and the doc filled in my name and signed it.  That was it. 

Mami, good luck to you both!

Max, good luck on the polyp removal!!

Library, yay for paint on the walls!  Is your kid going to be all normal and sleep in a crib and stuff?  Ari, for her third birthday, asked for a "crate."  I asked what she meant and she said, "you know, those cages that people put babies in."  I found her one second hand and it has since been dissassembled to form a drying rack and soon to be a baby gate.

2ez, no increase in veins for me.  My boobies are bigger, heavier, fuller feeling and the areolas are darker, but I think that's because my body likes to make milk (took a year to dry up after Ari weaned).

Isa, pregnancy makes me mean, generally emotional, but very mean.  Like, we just watched Harry Potter and the scene where they were running from dementors made me cry.  Deer crossing signs make me cry, yeesh.  Mean, tho.  Body slammed a dog once.  My meanness made me not want to carry again, because I didn't want my kids to have to remember me as a vile, evil wench.  My mom was so mean that when her friends would tease us that "after the 3rd, they never go back" it made me cry.

The other reason I haven't posted much is nothing is going on with me.  Like nothing.  I hear the embryo is the size of a lentil.  Osh asked this morning when he crawled in bed, "How big is your baby this week?"  They tease Sara that they'll tell her parents that she is gearing up to inseminate.  What else?  I emailed the bank today to report the pregnancy.  Well, they emailed me because they got Sara's paperwork and were really confused.  My mom, sis, bro and the girls from my old work all know.  My dad and new work, not so much.  I don't know anything.  We're going for some yummy Chinese buffet tonight for crab legs, coconut shrimp and all thing delicious.

ETA: We just ordered.  The bank was cool, they let Sara keep the old prices, they were letting all the people who ordered in '10 keep the old price for 6 months, but they said she could keep it, too.  So that was nice.  She got Mr. March.

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#263 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 02:37 PM

Library - I'm glad your doggy wasn't harmed in the paint thinner-fiasco! Thank you for your kind words.

gelly - Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed this is it! fingersx.gif

Krista - It sounds like your body is doing exactly what it needs to. thumb.gif I'm sure you won't need any assistance, and you'll be back to TTC in no time.

Carmen - I am also unable to catch my surge with FMU. I usually get the positive OPK between 11am and noon, which is extra stressful because my RE wants me to call before 11am to schedule IUI's for the next day. eyesroll.gif

Mami - What a cute dog! It just looks like a pile of fur in that picture. How exciting you're both trying this cycle. I'm sure the double smiley faces were a good omen.

Smiling - Hooray for AF! joy.gif It's going to be so exciting when you and seraf are both preggers!

2ez - I think your symptoms sound promising! fingersx.gif When are you testing?

Happy - Hoping you have good news in the next day or two. fingersx.gif

max - I'm hoping your polyp removal was a success! It's soooo good to see you with a positive and hopeful attitude again. I can't wait to hear the news of your BFP very soon.

Crystal - High temps are a good sign! thumb.gif

Vegan - Sending many hugs your way. hug2.gif BFN's are so very hard. If in fact AF is on her way, I'm sure it's because your babe is just waiting until you are settled at your new place before being conceived. We are here for you.

Isa - I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Miscarriages are so much more common than people think, but of course that doesn't make it any easier. I'm glad (and kinda jealous) you got to see MrsPP and have a little fun.

Baby dust dust.gif to everyone in the 2WW!

AFM, as you all know we aren't trying this month, but I wanted to track my cycle for practice. If we're going to be shipping swimmers overnight, I'd like more heads up than just a positive OPK. I decided to start yesterday, CD13, because I've never O'ed before CD16. Of course my OPK was positive and my cervix more fertile than usual. I think it means I'm ovulating today, but I'll know for sure from my temp tomorrow. I got so freaked out that my OPK was positive so much earlier than usual that I took an HPT. It was negative. I was a little disappointed, but mostly relieved. I have not been a good girl since my last big letdown. drink.gif

I watched this documentary last night called "Pregnant in America". It totally freaked me out about epidurals, hospital births, and c-sections. If you're on the fence about having a natural birth or don't think you're strong enough for it, watch that documentary.

DP and I like to stream TV shows to our PS3 sometimes, and we came across "FlashForward". We're really enjoying it and were surprised to find it has a hot lesbian character. There is even kissing! You should have heard Sue and I cheer when that happened. lol.gif

I heard from the RE's office today, and my surgery is scheduled for April 6. I didn't think it would be so soon, though I'm not complaining. Now I'm just scared.

Amanda (32)ribbonrainbow.gif Sue (37)
*****In Love since 2006*****
TTC #1 since March 2010 
#264 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

Max - Good luck with the surgery. Positive thoughts.

Sara (& Seraf) - Yippee for ordering Mr March. I would so love to be your neighbors when both of you are preggos to watch you grow together!

Isa - That's terrible news about your bestie. I am so sorry. Such a tough time.

Library - How's the painting? I bet the room looks good. Post a pict.

AmandaMom - Today is 6dpo. I'll likely test early next week sometime. I am sooooo impatient though.

*** If anyone needs moved on the status updates from page 1, please let me know. I try to read through everyone daily to make sure you're placed, but sometimes I miss one here and there.

AFM - I've felt terrible all day. I drank cranberry juice first thing this morning and wanted to barf everywhere. Damn progesterone. I felt sickly for about 3 hours afterward. Then, I started having cramps about 2 hours ago on my right side. Nothing major just mild cramps. Im guessing all those follies are reducing themselves back down to nothing. I usually don't have cramps till about 10dpo, but with so many this cycle, they must need the extra time to go back. My RE told me this would likely happen. I just wasn't expecting it this early.

#265 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 05:39 PM

2ez, I hadn't been to the front page in an while.  I like the broccoli!

Lise, Did you decide to go with Mr March?  huh huh?  didja didja?

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#266 of 502 Old 03-17-2011, 07:47 PM

Thanks ladies! My temp has been up today since after 2pm and still is. Gosh I wish I had been tracking my temp for while. Oh well, I'll be testing soon.

#267 of 502 Old 03-18-2011, 08:29 AM

Krista~  I don't think anyone here would say you're bringing us down or burdening us if you share whatever you're thinking and feeling.  I don't think your reality is anything anyone contemplates, and your wise perspective would be useful. I'm sorry you have to go through it, but I'm glad you feel like you're learning from it. And yes, this WILL end with you and a baby, so there is that.

HappyCalm~  You're lucky! You get to decorate but not have achy muscles and paint in your hair! ;)

Mami~ How are you both feeling? Symptoms yet?

Seraf~ I'm sorry but I'm laughing at how Deer Crossing signs make you cry, but then you body slammed a dog. Hope you and the lentil are well.

AMom~ I'm glad the dog wasn't hurt and extra glad we didn't have to rush him to the 24 hour ER vet at 11 pm!  Now one of our kitties is kind of listless, so I'm keeping an eye on him. He's still eating and drinking and using the box, but he seems to sleep more than usual (for a cat, I know!!!)  All the cats are tired of being shut out of the action room and sit outside and yowl. Thanks guys!!  

2ez~ Maybe they're extra early implantation cramps from when your blastocyte zoomed down your tube?  It could totally happen.

AFM~ Off to paint some more.  Second coat on the walls today, and the first coat on the woodwork. Tomorrow I get to hem the curtains! All should be in place Sunday and I'll post pix for sure xoxoxo  Luck and love to all!!!

#268 of 502 Old 03-18-2011, 10:56 AM

All, I had a lovely post with TONS of personals last night and when I hit "Submit" the website locked up and my post was lostmecry.gif

So, since I am at work and don't have the time to go through it all again, I'll just give you a quick update:

I am at 7dpo, feeling as normal as nomal can be, other than sore nips (I hear that's what clomid can do during luteal phase).  I get to leave work a little early today for acupuncture which I'm totally looking forward to. Other than that, I'm going to try my best to wait until 13dpo to test.

TWWers--kmfx for good things happening!

Recent bfn's--grouphug.gif

Seraf--Grow little lentil, grow!

mami--super-cute.  I love that you O'd and inseminated together!

Krista--hang in there and trust that your body is doing what it needs to prepare itself for another pregnancy.

And for those who are on a break--I wish you lots of good vibes as you get to a place that allows you to start ttc again!

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#269 of 502 Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

Max: How did the polyp removal go? I hope it was smooth and successful and as easy as possible! fingersx.gif

AmandaMom: I'm excited that they were able to schedule your surgery for so soon. I'm sorry you're feeling nervous about it. It's interesting that you ovulated earlier than usual this month. Bodies are funny.

QMama: You're halfway through the wait! I hope you get very good news in less than a week now! fingersx.gif

2ez: I'm sorry that the progesterone is giving you a hard time, but I hope that you're really just feeling early pregnancy symptoms! fingersx.gif The veins on my chest are visible (and they usually are not), but I'm not experiencing anything overly dramatic. I know some people have crazy pregnancy veins!

Happycalm: I'm sorry about your bfn yesterday. hug.gif Any better news today? fingersx.gif

Krista: Good luck with the visit to your pregnant sister. That sounds very hard. I hope your nephew is distracting! Good luck taking good care of yourself! hug.gif

Isa: Miscarriages are so sad. I'm sorry your friend is having to go through that.

Go_Vegan: I'm sorry about your bfns. hug.gif I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that you're going to get better news very soon! fingersx.gif

Mami: What an exciting turn of events! I hope this tww passes quickly for you, and that you have some exciting news at the end! fingersx.gif

Hi to everyone else! wave.gif

AFM: I am SO glad it is the weekend. This week has been too busy, and I'm tired. sleepytime.gif

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#270 of 502 Old 03-18-2011, 01:31 PM

HI

New here , My partner kass and I are TTC this will be our 3rd home insemenation with a Fresh Known Donor. We are using instead cups this month in hopes that will help!  About us. I am 34 she is 27.. she will be the one carrying as I have PCOS and can not conceive. We live in Sf Bay area. We are both nannies and love kids.. we have everything but the baby in the oven!

we are looking for support, advice and friendship with other queer parents.

We are in O right now, and just insem!! as of this morning

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page