children's book discussing known donors - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-07-2011, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't been on the forums for awhile.  I used to be on here when I was pregnant and TTC.  I have a new dilemma and I thought I would ask here instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

We have a KD for our now 3 year old.  He is starting to understand that some people have daddys and he calls his donor daddy_(his name).  So for all intents and purposes in his mind he has 3 parents.  I am looking for a children's book that discusses this.  If I don't find one, I am going to just write our story myself, but was wondering if anyone had a good story book about families with known donors.

I will appreciate any recommendations!

Karen

Karen, mother to a wonderful active three year old.
#2 of 2 Old 03-07-2011, 09:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

lurk.gifI've always wanted to use this icon and I'd love to know the answer to your question.

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page