Queer Conceptions: April 2011 - Keep the BFP's rollin' in! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can someone explain the pineapple ? How much....every day for 5 days?

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#302 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 02:32 PM

Cananny, it's one pineapple cut into 5 equal pieces including the core eaten the first five days past ovulation.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#303 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 02:46 PM

congrats indigo!! joy.gif

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#304 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 02:56 PM

Indigo:CONGRATS on your  BFP!!!!!!!carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gif

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#305 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 03:07 PM

Indigo: CONGRATS! How do you guys do it on the first try like that? Was it that easy with the other two kids?

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#306 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 03:40 PM

Indigo, Yay for you!!  Hoping for another boy?

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gif

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gif

Oh, we got a rabbit, so we will be petting her and telling her who is in the TWW and in need of luck.  A rabbit has a horned uterus, by the way.

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#307 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 04:57 PM

Indigo-- Fantastic news! Congrats to you and dp on the BFP! Can't wit to hear more details. Sending virtual veggies! (i'm on my phone).

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#308 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 05:45 PM

THANK YOU INDIGO.. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

Cananny, it's one pineapple cut into 5 equal pieces including the core eaten the first five days past ovulation.

g

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#309 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 06:34 PM

Congratulations, Indigo!!!!!!!!!  broc1.gifcarrot.gif  Here are a couple of veggies to wish you well!

Welcome, Texa!  Hope your stay on this board is short and sweet.

Question:

How cautious is everyone during the TWW with meds?  I've had a cold for 5 days with no signs of getting better...in fact I think it's getting worse.  I want to take some Mucinex and maybe a decongestant but I've been really strict this time about what I put in my body...nothing but Tylenol so far.  Thoughts?  For those who've been pregnant before, what did you find that was safe to take?

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#310 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 06:54 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to you, your DP and your DS's!!!!!    jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif   makebabe.gif

jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gif banana.gif wool.gif      jumpers.gif  wool.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif       makebabe.gif    makebabe.gif 

Quote:

Originally Posted by seraf View Post

Oh, we got a rabbit, so we will be petting her and telling her who is in the TWW and in need of luck.  A rabbit has a horned uterus, by the way.

Seraf~ So does a cat. I'm dissecting one in lab and she has 3 kittens...the horned uterus give them more room for the litters...smile.gif. Please give the rabbit a rub for me.

Welcome.gifTexa and MidWifeSteph~ Hope that your stay here is short and sweet! Glad that you found this great group of women!

AFM~ Nothing much new here to report 9 DPO. I am exhausted...and getting ready to got bed. Tomorrow I'm headed to Chicago to visit Body Worlds for my A & P class...I hope that I'll get home at a decent hour so that I can get a nap...and get the grass cut.                                              

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#311 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Indigo- Congratulations! banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

KellySF- I'm not sure about cold medication. Have you tried acupuncture? There is a community acupuncture in SF.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#312 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 PM

max can u move us to tww thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post

Indigo- Congratulations! banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

KellySF- I'm not sure about cold medication. Have you tried acupuncture? There is a community acupuncture in SF.

#313 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KellySF View Post

Question:

How cautious is everyone during the TWW with meds?  I've had a cold for 5 days with no signs of getting better...in fact I think it's getting worse.  I want to take some Mucinex and maybe a decongestant but I've been really strict this time about what I put in my body...nothing but Tylenol so far.  Thoughts?  For those who've been pregnant before, what did you find that was safe to take?

It's usually 100% safe to take homeopathic remedies when pregnant. I usually asked the practitioner on staff where I buy them if it is safe and I never had any of them be an issue while pregnant.

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#314 of 415 Old 04-22-2011, 11:17 PM

Thanks everyone. A seemingly darker line on the other ept we had from the same batch this am. joy.gif We have an frer, some other uk brand and one other that escapes me to use until we get on the airplane home. Today we are going back to the amusement park and beach so I'll be doing all the roller coasters with ds1.

Krista, I got pg on the second try with ds1. Dp was pg with ds2 on the third try. We both had fertility issues to deal with.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#315 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 05:06 AM

Kelly, I looked up this chart.  I know some women use mucinex for a long time while TTC, and I would generally consider it safe.  Also, I consider anything to be ok before implantation.  I also tend to use the logic that most women don't know they're pregnant during the TWW, so they're taking anything they want.  I know lots of people don't find out they're pregnant until closer to 6 weeks and they don't usually have any problems, but the first trimester is ever so important that I tend to play it safe.  

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#316 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 06:18 AM

CONGRATS INDIGO! broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif  (I just asked out loud where the banana was, and Sara said, two to the left of the carrot. Am I good?!) Ride a roller coaster for me! I love them!

Best of luck to everyone else! dust.gif

AFM: Swimmers were ordered yesterday. Very excited! They come tuesday. In the mean time, our new little bunny shall be sitting on me lots for good luck! My opk's are coming tuesday, and I have two lucky one left from max! 

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#317 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 06:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Indigo--CONGRATULATIONS!!! energy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gifenergy.gif

Also, my sister ruins the last few days of vacation every time, too. Sucks, but at least now we know it's coming.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#318 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 07:43 AM

Indigo - broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gif

Congrats toyou and DP!!!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Ok, who's next? The veggies are all warmed up - Max? Krista? Cananny? Lisedea? Sara? Let's go ladies!

Just stopping by to say hi. Nothing too exciting going on here, other than I've developed a big ole belly over the last week. And the weird thing is that I've lost 3.5 lbs. headscratch.gif My body is definitely changing. I go in on Monday to have the little bean checked out, along with my uterus' unwanted guest - a subchorionic hematoma. Cuss.gifI am hoping it's reduced in size or gone away

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#319 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 07:57 AM

7DPO. Feeling good. Ready to go to bed by 7:30 at night…but good. I have found that I have a difficult time enjoying my days while in this countdown. I just want to get to the test date and get it over with--so I have been trying to find enjoyable things to do. DP and I watched “Render: Ani Difranco” last night over a game of Skip-Bo by candlelight. It was fantastic. smile.gif Today we are hiking a trail with the dogs that goes through hardwoods, marshes, open meadows, the beach, and ends up at an old tomb. Too bad the weather is so grey and cold.

Welcome Texa!!!

Kelly--I am totally cautious. My allergies have been acting up like crazy and I have just done saline rinses (doesn’t always cut it…) I know that I am mostly like this because of the miscarriage though--although I know there wasn’t much of a chance that I did something wrong it is still in the back of my mind that one of my allergy pills that I took (considered “safe”) caused it. I hope I eventually get over this.

Seraf--I need a rabbit rub please! Maybe more than one...

Cananny--I accidentally bought two pineapples so I am doing it for 10 days. I figure by the time I am done eating my last slice, it is time to test! A pineapple countdown. smile.gif

Indigo--Yea for darker lines! joy.gif

Smiling! Whoo hoo!! This could be it! And we could have half sibling! (Well, that is if it works for me this time around…if not I might have to look into Mr. May or Mr. June…)

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#320 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 09:51 AM

lise: I'm in the same boat. I am not going to be able to afford again next month, so if this doesn't work, Mr. June better be a cutie pie and crush worthy too! How's the pineapple count down treating you?!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#321 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 AM

Kellysf - we usually don't take any meds that are not necessary during the tww. Fwiw, a cold could be a sign of a bfp! Dp had a sore throat and has been congested since 5dpo ish. Fx that's what it is!!

Also, dp is already having mild nausea. She didn't have any with ds2 until about 6 weeks.

g

#322 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter

Cananny – I will move you to the TWW. fingersx.gif

2ez- Good luck with the upcoming u/s. Your in my thoughts.innocent.gif

Lisedea-
Your day plans sound great, I should take my dogs out too. I’ve been cleaning all day to distract myself. I really want to test but DP keeps telling me to wait and I know that’s the best thing to do.

AFM- Just in the final countdown of days till testing. I’m going to try to hold out till Tuesday but not sure if I’ll make it. It’s sunny here so we’ll probably do something outside today.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#323 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsara View Post
AFM: Swimmers were ordered yesterday. Very excited! They come tuesday. In the mean time, our new little bunny shall be sitting on me lots for good luck! My opk's are coming tuesday, and I have two lucky one left from max! 

Hooray! I "caught the egg" on Easter weekend when I conceived DD :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisedea View Post

7DPO. Feeling good. Ready to go to bed by 7:30 at night…but good. I have found that I have a difficult time enjoying my days while in this countdown. I just want to get to the test date and get it over with--so I have been trying to find enjoyable things to do. DP and I watched “Render: Ani Difranco” last night over a game of Skip-Bo by candlelight. It was fantastic. smile.gif Today we are hiking a trail with the dogs that goes through hardwoods, marshes, open meadows, the beach, and ends up at an old tomb. Too bad the weather is so grey and cold.

Sounds like you are having a perfect 2ww :) I hope it ends with a BFP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

Also, dp is already having mild nausea. She didn't have any with ds2 until about 6 weeks.

g

Yay for nausea! lol Well, you know what I mean. I can't believe you're expecting again!!! It seems like just yesterday we were in the same DDC! We'll miss you on this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxK View Post

AFM- Just in the final countdown of days till testing. I’m going to try to hold out till Tuesday but not sure if I’ll make it. It’s sunny here so we’ll probably do something outside today.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend and are able to keep busy/distracted!

Afm: It's an amazing day here in sunny, warm, beautiful Vancouver. We went on the miniature train with DD and played in the park for awhile. Back home now for nap time. It's CD19 for me and it doesn't look like I'm going to O any earlier than the last 2 cycles. My cm is slowly changing to more fertile but no ewcm yet and I don't have the sore nipples/cramps I've had at O time lately. So, that probably means that I will not have a very long LP again. *sigh* We are still planning on insem'ing next cycle but I think I'll have to make a call to not go ahead with it if I don't O before about CD21 as my cycles are usually 32(ish) days. C'mon body...get back into action!!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#324 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 03:48 PM

Carmen: fingers crossed you o soon soon! Easter would be a good day for it!

2ez: christy christy! My sperm is hanging out in Mephis this weekend!

#325 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 05:11 PM

Smiling - Please hug your sperm when they arrive and tell them you're sorry for making them stop here. Sheepish.gif

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#326 of 415 Old 04-23-2011, 06:38 PM

I believe I have detected O this month by temping! I remember someone posting about somewhere you can go to like upload it onto her so I could get a second opinion?

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#327 of 415 Old 04-24-2011, 06:26 AM

crystal: www.fertilityfriend.com thats what sara and I both use! Its very helpful and user friendly! Most girls on here use it infact!

Christy: why are you sorry for making it stop there?! I'm happy its near friends!

#328 of 415 Old 04-24-2011, 11:30 AM

salut, gals and happy whatever holiday you may be celebrating (and happy sunday to anyone who doesn't do holidays).

indigo -- banana.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gif  FELICITATIONS!  and how cool that you found out on this side of the pond! 

kelly -- congrats on the google job! thumbsup.gif (hmm.. that smiley looks a bit like someone doing milking motions, not quite what i intended...)  i had a feeling you'd be hired when you mentioned it.  i used to work in the IT field, and several of my former "cow orkers"  are there now.  from what i've heard it's a fab place to work.  here's hoping there will be a second reason to congratulate you very soon.

i'm very very far behind as far as all the other personals go, but dust.gif to everyone in the TWW and swimming cheers to everyone who is inseminating soon.

afm, i'm out this month without ever having been in.  our donor was supposed to come on Friday (the absolute last possibly-fertile day) but couldn't because of the whole holiday thing.  it didn't help that i ovulated several days earlier than expected.  we'll be inseming DP on tuesday, hopefully.  fingers crossed that it works for her!  we've also been working on lining up at least one other donor for next month so that there won't be any more disappointment.  DP and i went to see our gyn last week to ask about getting fertility tests and the possibility of trying things like clomid and progesterone.  she doesn't want to do anything at all until we've been trying for at least six months, although she did give me a prescription (not really sure what to call it) for a pelvic ultrasound before i ovulate next month to check the lining and to make sure i have follicles developing.  wifey was told that she probably is progesterone deficient and was given some pills to take.   the gyn is very nice but i'm frustrated that we can't get anything else checked/done (especially given our ages and gyn problems).  DP looked to see if we could go see an RE, but to even get an appointment, you have to prove that you are either married (i.e. straight) or have been living together for 2 years (and straight).  i've been crying a lot about this, but DP just keeps saying "don't worry, we're going to fuck the system and have our babies."  i hope she's right.... 

on a happier note, we're going to be spending most of july in tuscany, a place neither of us has been before.  we found an unbelievably cheap self-catering cottage in a village, and apparently the owner is a baker whose bakery abuts the property....eat.gif

i can already feel my hips expanding just thinking about it.  we're taking the car and are going to take day trips to places like florence, siena and pisa.  hopefully, it will be a good mental/emotional break from ttc.

bisous blowkiss.gif to everyone

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

#329 of 415 Old 04-24-2011, 11:44 AM

Seraf:  Thanks for pulling up that chart for me.  I actually ended up calling my insurance's nurse hotline yesterday morning and getting the list of cold medications that are safe to take.  I haven't been popping a bunch of pills or anything, but it's nice to know that if I need to take something I can.

Indigo:  Sorry to hear about your DP's sore throat and congestion but I do hope that those are signs of a BFP!  I was up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous...I'm scared to chalk that up to anything but my cold but a tiny part of me is hoping that it means something else ;)

Cannany:  Not sure if you signed up for the Timing is Everything class tomorrow night, but just wanted to let you know that I might not be able to make it :(  It depends on what time I get done in Mountain View and how fast I can get to Oakland.  I may send DP on her own.

Nosreves:  Thanks for the well wishes!  I start at Google tomorrow and am quite excited!  Sorry to hear that this cycle was a no-go for you.  I'm shocked about what you have to prove just to see an RE--that sucks.  Your trip to Tuscany sounds fabulous, though!  That'll be a great break from TTC drama.

AFM, nothing to report at all as I've been homebound since Friday at noon with this cold.  On the positive side I've done tons of reading, crafting and caught up on my favorite shows. I also slept 12+ hours last night.  Need my strength to return for the new job tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday!

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#330 of 415 Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 PM

Hello all. We are on our last day of vacation. greensad.gif. It's been a great trip. smile.gif

Dp is now 4w3d or 17dpo. She has full-on nausea since yesterday. The clear blue hpt line this morning was as dark as the control. We hope to hear from our re today.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more bfps!!!

g

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page