Queer Conceptions: April 2011 - Keep the BFP's rollin' in! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 06:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

carmen, i was supposed to be back at work today but this morning after i got ds1 dressed he threw up.  :(  he then had some dry toast and threw up again.  :(  i'm at home with him.  dp took ds2 into daycare as she was headed that way anyways to get her bloodwork done.  he's had another slice of toast and so far it has stayed down....update, he just threw that up too.  trying some pedialyte and crackers now.  ugh.  i must have washed my hands about 20 times so far today!

dp did another hpt (since we have three in the house) and the pg line was darker than the control line.  :)  fx that we get a nice healthy beta number back this afternoon.  dp is 19dpo or 4w5d today.  at 19dpo with ds2 her beta was 984.  i know every pregnancy is different (mine was 2887 at 19dpo).  we're not sure if they will have her come in for a second beta.

congrats want2bemumx2!!!!!! :) :)  fx for a very sticky bean for y'all! :)

maxk, i have fx that your blood test comes back ++++

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#362 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 07:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Max—Huge hugs to you. And everything crossed for a BFP today!

Nosreves—Ugh. I’m sorry that your donor didn’t make it. I agree, though, that these were just warm-up eggs—May’s are the ones you really want!

Want2B—congratulations! Stick, bean, stick!

Indigo—I’m sorry your poor son is sick! I hope he kept the pedialyte down and is feeling better!

Carmen—that’s great news about your friend! I’m sure she was very happy to be able to do a VBAC!

Krista—how’s the wait going? You’re halfway through already!

Kelly? Lise? Steph? Gelly? Any good news? We have all these veggies here, and it seems a shame not to put them to work…

AFM—the Clomid-ia* has subsided, thankfully, so I am actually feeling more or less like myself. Well, like myself if I were the protagonist of that Ray Bradbury story about living on Venus where the sun only came out for an hour once every 6 years and had been locked in the closet by her evil classmates and missed it. Just call me Margot.

Meeting with the doc today—feeling a little sheepish about going in to talk to her at all, since we’ve only given her protocol one chance, but I’m so obsessive that if I can’t plan out the possibilities for IVF I’ll just worry myself sick and won’t be able to relax at all for these next two IUI tries. On the up side, I calculated the total number of vials we could possibly need to purchase to complete our family--12 more. Which is reassuring, somehow.

* Funny? Not funny? DP thinks this is hilarious…

She's here! joy.gif
#363 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 08:51 AM

11dpo...I have decided to postpone my testing until tomorrow morning. I really don't feel pregnant--but could be surprised (that would be so wonderful!)! I have just been extra tired (but there have been sickness floating around the school so my body could be fighting it off). And up to 8dpo my sense of smell was extra sensitive to bad smells ...but that has gone away. We'll see! AF should arrive on Friday.

Indigo--Glad the lines are continuing to darken! Whoo hoo!

Want2b--CONGRATS!! joy.gif

Max--Thinking about you! fingersx.gif

Gelly--Sorry to see the blood test BFN...greensad.gif

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#364 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 08:56 AM

For those struggling and those getting BFNs, just putting a hug out there. You're not alone and we will find our way out of this.

Krista

nosreves likes this.

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#365 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 11:27 AM

I echo what Krista said smile.gif

Things have been crazy this week with my new job, but I've been checking in when I can (so hard to see the posts on my iPhone sometimes!). I'm 12dpiui and will probably test fri night. Testing scares me. For the most part I'd rather not know and have a bit of hope than get a bfn. Is that crazy?

Baby dust to everyone- you're in my thoughts!

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#366 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 01:35 PM

heard back from our re's nurse:  beta is 387, p4 is 23 and tsh is 5.  dp will get a new dose for her synthroid and goes back in on friday for a repeat beta.  :)  fx for a nice doubling number.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#367 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 01:45 PM

indigo, sorry to hear DS is sick :( Probably something he picked up on your journey I would imagine? F/X you don't all get sick!! And hooray for good numbers....looking forward to hearing some doubled numbers on Friday!

And happy testing to you too, kelly! Sometimes ignorance *is* bliss, yes! lol

Afm: Nothin'. Nada. Zero. CD23 very small amount of ewcm but nothing compared to what I usually see. Good thing the Canucks won the first series last night or I might be slightly upset! ;)

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#368 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 02:26 PM

Well, news from the doc was so-so. Basically she thinks the lining was too thin last time and has put me on baby asprin and will probably add in some estrogen of some sort on Friday to beef things up in there. She talked about injectibles as a possible option for next time, but I think we're going to decline and stick with the clomid. If it doesn't work in these two tries we can move to IVF, and neither of us wants to deal either with missing a cycle because there are too many follicles or on having to decide what to do if there were more than 2 babies (they'd want us to 'reduce' and we don't want to have to face that, for obvious reasons).

Feeling kind of overwhelmed by the TWW, even though it's still almost a week away. greensad.gif

She's here! joy.gif
#369 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 06:46 PM

Just want to send  Hugs your way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyisa View Post

Well, news from the doc was so-so. Basically she thinks the lining was too thin last time and has put me on baby asprin and will probably add in some estrogen of some sort on Friday to beef things up in there. She talked about injectibles as a possible option for next time, but I think we're going to decline and stick with the clomid. If it doesn't work in these two tries we can move to IVF, and neither of us wants to deal either with missing a cycle because there are too many follicles or on having to decide what to do if there were more than 2 babies (they'd want us to 'reduce' and we don't want to have to face that, for obvious reasons).

Feeling kind of overwhelmed by the TWW, even though it's still almost a week away. greensad.gif

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#370 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 06:53 PM

EWCM! Woohoo! Late (same day I got ewcm my first pp cycle I tracked)...but here finally. Will probably O in the next 2 or 3 days. I'm fairly sure my LP will still be short but good to know I'm at least being consistent in have a late O!

Hugs, isa!

#371 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 07:07 PM - Thread Starter

Who wants to be the threadkeeper next month?

want2bmumx2- Congratulations and a big veggie parade coming your way! carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gif

smilingsara and Carmen- dust.gif Good luck with your insem!

noreves- I found a community acupuncture place that is sliding scale payment. Preferably if you can find something like that it would be great. However, you want to make sure your acupuncturist has experience working with fertility issues and knows the proper points to use. I would interview a few people by phone before making a decision. Good luck and I'm really sorry your sperm donor could not make it to you this cycle. om.gif

PrettyIsa- Keeping fingers crossed that the IUI cycle does it for you! Estrogen patches (Vivelle Dot) was really the only hormone that made me feel very emotional. I hope you are ok with it.

Gelly- Big hugs hug2.gif

Kelly- fingersx.gif

Krista- How is everything going?

AFM- The blood test confirmed today that it was negative. I even started to get AF spotting yesterday. DP and I will start looking into adoption and we may try to find a fresh sperm donor and continue that on the side. We are still in talks about what to do. Who wants to be the threadkeeper next month?

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#372 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 07:52 PM

So sorry Max. greensad.gif

BFN here too....I will test again in the morning but it was a clear negative tonight.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

#373 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 08:33 PM

Oh, Max, I'm so sorry about the negative. I know that you will be parents and you will get a baby--I'm just sorry that it's turning out to be such a long, difficult road. Hugs to you and your DP as you sort everything out.

I'll take the thread if no one else wants it, but if someone else wants it that's fine, too!

She's here! joy.gif
#374 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 09:20 PM

I'm so sorry, max hug2.gif I hope you and your DP find a way to what you want.

And sorry about your bfn too, lisedea hug2.gif

Go for it, isa...I hope you get some threadkeeper's luck!

#375 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 09:35 PM

im sooo sorry Max ( big hugs)

you and DP will have a beautiful baby to love~~~~

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#376 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 10:03 PM

BFN and then AF for me today too... I'm disappointed but not that surprised. For some reason, I've thought it would be May from the time we first started planning this, so I'm staying positive.

Hugs to everyone. I'm so so so grateful for the support!

Me homebirth midwife (35) and DP (28) Mamas to the love of our lives, feisty toddler Lucie, and an aloof miniature poodle.
#377 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 PM

I am super emotinal today and have cried for each of you as I read about the bfn's. I am so sorry max! I think adoption is a beautiful idea.

AF has showed up today so I am now waiting to O.

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#378 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 10:40 PM

Max I am so very sorry about the negative. I know that you and DP are crushed and we are all sending lots of hugs your way. We will encourage you and hold you up in what ever ways you need as you figure out what your next path will begrouphug.gif

Isa I'm sorry that you're feeling overwhelmed already. I know you'll get your bearings soon. I'm glad you went to see the doctor too. I am so much more sane when I have a plan. We really have to be advocates for ourselves and you are definitely entitled to ask all the questions you need to. Looks like we'll be tww buddies again.fingersx.gif

Indigo  Welcome back! Beta numbers sound great! Sticky vibes for the little bean! Sorry to hear about your ds too. Hope it goes away as quickly as it came on.

Krista I continue to think about you with this latest insem and am keeping everything crossed you get a BFP!

Kelly I hope you're feeling better! I totally know what you mean in terms of not knowing. I am usually a wreck around 10DPO trying to figure out the lesser of two evils in testing vs. waiting.

Sara This is your cycle! Sending baby dust your way for some good insems. Same to you Carmen! EWCM is such a beautiful thing!

I know there are others out there that I haven't hit in my personals. Hopefully I can steal a bit more time tomorrow and send out some more. I think about all of you who are in this community and incredibly grateful for having this wonderful place to come. stillheart.gif

As for me... I wish the effects of disappointment after disappointment weren't so cumulative, if I could just forget the turmoil of each failed cycle and start anew every time. This is what I have been thinking about as I've been quietly lurking for the past week. I am just about ready to insem again. The swimmers are downstairs resting peacefully in a tank in my foyer, my HCG is on my nightstand, my appointment with my RE is scheduled. Two follies in my right ovary, nice thick lining and all systems appear ready. Yet, I am scared. I'm afraid of what will happen if I get a BFN again. This is my second to last donor vial and when this is gone, it's gone. I want to believe that this will work, but truthfully, I feel so far from success. The stress of this is really getting to me. I keep reminding myself to trust the process and trust my body. om.gif

dust.gif

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#379 of 415 Old 04-27-2011, 10:45 PM

Cross post--I'm sorry Steph. May this cycle breeze by quickly. Hopefully, it'll feel like no time before you insem again.

Hi, Crystal. Thinking about you too!

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#380 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 06:28 AM

Max:  I am so sorry to hear about your test results.  I am hoping you and DP are taking care of yourselves while discussing what is next.  Whether you choose adoption or another route, I know you are going to make wonderful parents!  Big hugs!

Lisedea and Steph: so sorry to hear about the BFNs.  Big hugs to you too.  

Prettyisa:  Yay for taking on threadkeeper! May it bring you good luck! 

Qmama:  Thoughts are with you.  I am suffering through a pretty big case of the blues this week as well.  I keep asking why does this have to be soooo hard?  Sending lots of stress-free support your way. 

Mad about DP with dog2.gif dog2.gifcanine children.

Proud auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.

TTC #1 since October 2010. 

#381 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 06:39 AM

Isa--Take it! I was going to offer if no one else did...but was worried that I wouldn't know what to do after saying yes. smile.gif Hoping you are feeling good today!

Max--Thinking of you!

Midwife--I'm so sorry about the BFN...glad to see you are feeling positive about May!

Crystal--Are you trying this month? If so, it looks as though we might be in the 2WW together!

Krista--How are you feeling today??

Smiling--I so hope it works for you this cycle! One of us has to have a BFP using Mr. March! I looked at his awfully cute baby pic yesterday and it made me pretty sad...and then i remembered his perfect SAT score and it made me even sadder. smile.gif Ah well, not meant to be for me....but maybe for you!!! Here's to hoping Mr. May is crushworthy. Do you still have full access to the website? I tried your account earlier this week and it looked as though you have to pay for the info now...I wasn't sure if I did something wrong or if your membership was up.

Another negative this morning--waiting for AF to show either tomorrow or Saturday. DP's bday today! I made a peanut butter fudge cake last night and we are going out to celebrate tonight. Wish there was more to celebrate than her birthday! wink1.gif So...after looking at our budget, we have decided that we are going to try this next month with ICI and if it doesn't work, switch to IUI and ask for some advice from Sara and Seraf on how to do it. smile.gif SO...I only have a month left on my Fertility Friend account--for those of you that use it, does everyone pay for the membership? I am trying to decide how beneficial it is to pay for the VIP or if I will get just as much info out of the free service...

#382 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 06:46 AM

sorry about your bfn maxk.  sending you lots of hugs and light.  i hope you are able to figure out if adoption is your next step..we decided that if neither of us could conceive that we would pursue adoption....before we ttc we actually thought we'd end up adopting our great-niece but that didn't work out.  please take care of yourself.

crystal, sorry af showed up. :(  hugs coming your way too.

steph, ugh, sorry af arrived with you too.  :(

qmama, thanks!  :)  i always think the 2 day wait for beta tests is worse than the tww.  fx that this try is the ONE for you.  :)

carmen, thanks!  yay for ewcm!!  what is the monitor saying?  did you use it this cycle?  are you inseming this cycle???  sorry, i wasn't able to keep up with the thread too much while on vacation.

afu, i'm at home with ds1 again, although he is much better.  :)  he slept from 3pm until 230am (UUUUGGGGH!) and then played in his room until 5am.  and we had some awful tstorms come thru so needless to say no one got much sleep.  and af arrived for me.  i think ds1 will be ok to return to daycare tomorrow.  dp is back at work today.  she is tired and having nausea on and off and some minor cramping.

g

#383 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 07:08 AM

Max: I'm so very sorry for your bfn! I'm wish you ad DP the best and I hope adoption will work out quickly for you ladies! Hugs to you!

Lisedia: still holding out for you!

Sorry that AF came for your girls!

Indigo: hope ds is better soon soon!

Carmen: yeah for ewcm!!

Qmama: this is your month!

I'd be happy to take the thread if no one else wants it!

Afm: waiting for the opks to give me the go ahead to insem. Waiting waiting waiting!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#384 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 07:25 AM

Lise, Steph and Crystal—Hugs to all of you. May is our month! hug.gif

Qmama—I’m in that same place—DP said this morning that she wishes that we didn’t have to be sad for the whole month now, and not just the end of the TWW, but I can’t seem to get my hopes up that it will work this time. I know that we’re adding in more things to help, but it just doesn’t feel like that will make any difference, you know? Luckily it doesn’t require a good attitude to get pregnant , or I’d definitely be screwed...

Indigo—are you planning to try, too? I didn’t think so, but now I can’t remember if you were trying to have les-twins (we need a better phrase for that…)?

Sara—Since I was the threadkeeper fairly recently (I can’t remember when, but I remember doing it) why don’t you go ahead and take it for this month? You need the luck so Mr. March can get a fair shot! I’ll just take out a leeettle bit of the luck for me, and you can have the rest! smile.gif

She's here! joy.gif
#385 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 AM

Sorry for all the bfns here.  MAN, we need more WINS!  

Our transfer is today, using the last embryos from the first round of IVF.  Not sure where we go from here if it doesn't work out.greensad.gif

Partner (35) and I (32) have been together since 2004, TTC #1 since 9/09 - 7 failed IUIs with KD

12/17/10: First round IVF w/ WTBK donor results in pos.gif ; 2/13/11 M/C after emergency surgery angel.gif  

Try #9 FET 4/11 - Negative.  Try #10: IVF 6/11 - Negative.  Next up: Try #11 FET 8/11

#386 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 09:41 AM

Hello everyone...Sending good stuff to everyone. I'm so comforted by all the support shared on the board and grateful to have found you all. grouphug.gif

#387 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 10:31 AM

ISA: you sure that's okay with you?! We could share te thread (is that kosher to do?!) haha! If it's okay with you, I'll happily share the luck with you and everyone else!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#388 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Midwife- So sorry you had a BFN, should I move you to Waiting to O? Will you be trying again next cycle?

Qmama- I can very much identify with you and the mental state conundrum. On the day of our transfer when I found out the justice team was not looking so good I pretty much went in to a depression. It’s hard to know whether these type of feelings play any time of role in the TTC process. At Maia fertility (KellySF was talking about it) where Dr. Brill is from, they do believe stress can affect the whole cycle. I emphasize with you, I think we all do; we have all been there. hug.gif

5G- dust.gif Good luck on the transfer, I am so excited for you!

SmilingSara-
The person who creates the thread is the only one who can edit it, I think! But surely people can help remind you to move stuff around! Let me know what you all decide. Have you done it before?

AFM- DP is in NYC for a conference and I wish I could have taken off work to be there too, so jealous. I have used up most of my sick and personal days between my broken leg and the insems. Feeling a little low but DP has finally come around to possibly using a fresh donor here and meanwhile we will pursue adoption. If we can spend a minimal amount on TTC I think we would both like to continue.

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#389 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisedea View Post

Another negative this morning--waiting for AF to show either tomorrow or Saturday. DP's bday today! I made a peanut butter fudge cake last night and we are going out to celebrate tonight. Wish there was more to celebrate than her birthday! wink1.gif So...after looking at our budget, we have decided that we are going to try this next month with ICI and if it doesn't work, switch to IUI and ask for some advice from Sara and Seraf on how to do it. smile.gif SO...I only have a month left on my Fertility Friend account--for those of you that use it, does everyone pay for the membership? I am trying to decide how beneficial it is to pay for the VIP or if I will get just as much info out of the free service...

Happy Birthday to your DP :) I used to pay for a FF membership but I don't anymore....the free service works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post
carmen, thanks!  yay for ewcm!!  what is the monitor saying?  did you use it this cycle?  are you inseming this cycle???  sorry, i wasn't able to keep up with the thread too much while on vacation.

afu, i'm at home with ds1 again, although he is much better.  :)  he slept from 3pm until 230am (UUUUGGGGH!) and then played in his room until 5am.  and we had some awful tstorms come thru so needless to say no one got much sleep.  and af arrived for me.  i think ds1 will be ok to return to daycare tomorrow.  dp is back at work today.  she is tired and having nausea on and off and some minor cramping.

I had an annoying use of the monitor, unfortunately. It started asking me for tests on CD6 because it was my first time. I knew it wouldn't catch my surge in 10 days and I only had 16 test sticks. So, I ordered some more online (in plenty of time!!) and they didn't show up in time. I didn't want to buy them at the store because they are crazy expensive and we are not insem'ing this time anyway. It turns out my delivery had a delay at the border. So, I essentially wasted 16 test sticks. NOT happy about that. And I didn't get to finish my cycle on the monitor. Annoying! I have a box of 30 now so hopefully it will work better next cycle. We are hoping to insem next cycle but if I don't O before CD21 I think we are going to skip another cycle. I don't think I want to bother if my LP is going to be under 10 days. So far, it's only been 9 days at the most. I also took your advice and asked my doc for a progesterone test so I'll get that done this cycle to see what's going on there.

Glad to hear DS is better! Beta day tomorrow for you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsara View Post

Afm: waiting for the opks to give me the go ahead to insem. Waiting waiting waiting!

Happy waiting! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivegrandbaby View Post

Our transfer is today, using the last embryos from the first round of IVF.  Not sure where we go from here if it doesn't work out.greensad.gif

I hope the transfer went well!!

AFM: My temp went up today. Hmmmm. I had tons of ewcm yesterday and a bit the day before and my cervix was very high yesterday. However, the day before yesterday the opk wasn't quite positive. I wasn't always able to catch my surge in the past but I knew I was O'ing because I got pregnant once without getting a positive opk. So, if my temp stays up and my cm dries up I'm going to assume I O'd. Now the waiting game to see how long LP is. If the test I get this cycle shows my progesterone is low I'm not sure if I should insem and then use progesterone....your thoughts, anyone? Keeping in mind that I'm still nursing DD day and night and that can interfere with O.

#390 of 415 Old 04-28-2011, 07:58 PM

Just wanted to pop in and say the transfer went really well, much better than last time (way less painful and way quicker), except that of the three embryos, only one had survived well, another was so-so, and then another was less than so-so.  They transferred all three, but he did say my chances were slightly diminished.  He does, however, insist that I will get pregnant again eventually, if not with this cycle then with another one.  He offered a beta on May 6, but we decided to wait until May 9.  The 8th is Mother's day, and it will already be difficult - I don't need a BFN to make things worse.  So I'm disappearing again from here until that test - I'll still check in on everyone, but I won't be commenting much.  Trying very hard to stay zen and as positive as I can.

Hugs to everyone.

Partner (35) and I (32) have been together since 2004, TTC #1 since 9/09 - 7 failed IUIs with KD

12/17/10: First round IVF w/ WTBK donor results in pos.gif ; 2/13/11 M/C after emergency surgery angel.gif  

Try #9 FET 4/11 - Negative.  Try #10: IVF 6/11 - Negative.  Next up: Try #11 FET 8/11

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page