Queer Conceptions: April 2011 - Keep the BFP's rollin' in! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Let me know if anyone needs to be moved! This is going to be a great month!

whistling.gifWaiting to O
* Qmama42
* FiveGrandBaby- IVF transfer
* CrystalPerez
* Nosreves
* cnmk14
* Maybeababy
* Onemommyonemama
* Gellybeangrl BFPChart2.gif
* Smilingsara BFPChart2.gif

fingersx.gifWaiting to Know... Braving the 2WW
* Cananny
* KellySF
* Mami2mami
* Go_Vegan
* KgulbransenBFPChart2.gif
* Prettyisa BFPChart2.gif
* Lisedea  BFPChart2.gif

baby.gifWorking on IVF
* Alphahen & DP
* Mumquest

af.gif  Waiting for AF

om.gifTaking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be Ready 
* MaxK
* Aljm41910
* Happycalm
* IrishBabies
* Carmen358 BFPChart2.gif
* AmandaMom BFPChart2.gif
* RainbowValleyMama
* Glados
* NAMW
* SwtRainbowBrite
* DesertSunset (August 2011)
* KSDoulaMama (May/June 2011)
* Serepartera (February 2011)
* Miss Scarlett BFPChart2.gif
* MrsPP
* Milletpuff
* ChiquitayyBFPChart2.gif chart1.gif
* Lyndzies
* DesertSunsets

2011 Graduates!
April   * want2bmumx2 carrot.gif * Indigoscot & DP carrot.gif
March   * Graceie  broc1.gif* Seraf BFPChart2.gif   broc1.gif* 2ezforyou broc1.gif *Mommy55 broc1.gif 
February * Escher12  BFPChart2.gif  joy.gif  *SharriKitColorado  BFPChart2.gif joy.gif * DAWNMP1  joy.gif
January    * Starling&diesel joy.gif

2010 Graduates!

November * Mizyellow 7/25/11 * AmyPDX 7/30/11 * AmandaHope 8/3/11 * Cejae 7/4/11

September * Solejean 5/19/11 * Painefaria 6/5/11

August * Bttrflygypsy 4/10/11 * 2happymamas 4/15/11 * LibraryLady 4/15/11

July * Beastie 3/21/11 * Gumshoegirl007 4/2/11 * Wehrli 4/1/11

June * Coco & DP 2/14/11

May * Burg 2/4/11 * Korey 2/1/11

April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32

February * Mistral * Quasar & smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama & DP

January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!

December* Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess

October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl

September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious

August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'

July * Hbog

May * Indigoscot's dp

April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen

March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4

February * Deny_zoo29

January * Jodybird511

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#2 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 02:53 PM

Look at this shiny new thread! coolshine.gif

I'm sending wishes for lots of BFPS this month, ESPECIALLY for threadkeeper Max! dust.gif

April seems like such a perfect time to conceive a baby. With so much new growth outside, it seems like exactly the right time for new growth inside. flower.gif

Good luck to everyone! fingersx.gif

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#3 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 03:04 PM

THread keeper luck MAX goodvibes.gifmakebabe.gifenergy.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

I got my period late yesterday and went in today for my baseline ultrasound, all is clear to start my medications this cycle. Tonight will be my first round of shots, oh how I miss thee.
joy.gif

TTC#1 since Sept, 2009; in heartbeat.gif w DP, + two young dogs. Started adoption process May 2011. adoptionheart-1.gif  Baby boy born on June 18, 2013 and placed with us.babyboy.gif

#5 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Gracie- 10DPO is too early, keep your chin up!

Lyndzies- Welcome back~! I noticed you had your first BFP January 2010, that is just the time I started on this board and I remember you and FTMPapa getting your positives! How exciting to have you back.

#6 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 03:59 PM

Max - I Just got your message. Glad to see it worked out for you! Good luck this month with your shots and IVF. Remember, thread keepers luck! biggrinbounce.gif

And let's keep the BFP's coming......

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#7 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 04:53 PM

wow, Max, you're really on the ball! it just became April here in France an hour ago. thanks for taking over, and could you please move me to the 2ww (aka "14 days of noticing every single teeny tiny frakking symptom my body has") section?

so...the kidney stone pains seemed to have passed, but now i'm having cramps...

lots and lots of baby dust coming everyone's way this month! here's hoping for bunches of holiday/new years babies!

ps can anyone help me with a technical problem on the forum?  when i try to copy and paste into the forum using firefox, i lose all the formatting (everything runs together into one paragraph).  if i try typing into the page itself, hitting "enter" does not give me a line break.  i'm using IE (which i HATE) to send this post, but i'd really like to go back to firefox.  if nothing else, can someone tell me which program the forum uses for text input? merci!

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

#8 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

Noreves- I use Firefox. Try going into your profile and click on Edit Account Details. Select Preferred Editor Type: BB Code Editor. i get a return carriage when I hit my enter key. But you also see all of the HTML tags. Let me know if that works for you.

#9 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 05:39 PM

Tww sucks solo much I mean you know only a few days left testing again in the am I'm hateing that I feel nothing nothing no af signs no preg signs driving myself nuts NOT feeling anything this month ! Bit I know the timing was right everything was lined up timing wise ok back to work
#10 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 05:54 PM

thanks for the shiny new thread maxk, i hope it brings you great threadkeeper's luck.  :) 

afu - poor, poor sil!!  at 930pm bst they told her she would have to wait until tomorrow for her c-section!  and this after she had been fasting since midnight.  ugh.  fx that she does actually have the baby tomorrow even with the not-so-desirable april 1 birthday.  in other news, my mum has been hospitalized again.  they think she still has remnants of the pneumonia she had earlier in the year (she has copd).  another downside of the nhs - sending you home early to free up a bed.  <sigh>  i will be calling to talk to her in the morning to see how she's doing.  good thoughts and prayers would really be appreciated.

dp had her 4th dose of clomid today.  :)

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#11 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 07:10 PM

Whoa, Indigo!  That's a lot of family stuff going on at once.  Your poor SIL!  Why did they push the C-section back?  She must be starving.  And your poor mum, I hope she does okay.  Sending good thoughts your direction.  

Graceie and nosreves, fingers crossed for good news this month!  

April is YOUR month, Max!  Can't wait for you to announce your long-awaited pregnancy.  Fingers crossed.  :)  

AFU, we're still screwing around with the stupid a$$ insurance company.  They're pretty far from helpful, but I suppose that's just how insurance companies are...  Some days, I think about just saying, "Screw it!" and not doing the DNA test at all.  Then, other days I think it would be insane to do that.  Who knows.  

I'm feeling a bit better today about finding our horse a new home, I've been talking with a woman who might be a good fit and I hope it works out with her.  She's going to come see Rose this weekend.  Below is a photo of me and Rose, thanks for allowing me to complain on here... I guess I'm just feeling a little nostalgic.

PA152867.JPG

I do have a question about donors, and maybe it will be an offensive question for some people, although that is certainly not my intention.  We've found several donors who we like very much, only to find out in the essay portions of their profiles, they consider themselves to be "very Christian".  I have no problems with Christians, as a rule, but I've noticed that a lot of people like to use Christianity and the Bible as the reasons for their hatred, bigotry, and homophobia.  My fear is that if we choose a "very Christian" donor, maybe he will reject and belittle our children when they one day try to contact him.  It is very important to us to use an ID release donor so our kids have the opportunity to know their biological father, and I'm just not sure if my fear is reasonable or if I'm making too much out of nothing.  Did anyone else have these concerns?  What are your thoughts?

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#12 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 07:44 PM

I'm back out of the shadows for a minute...no time for personals today but I'm gonna try for tomorrow. I have an appointment with my RE tomorrow afternoon for a u/s and to go over my bloodwork results (FSH, prolactin, estradiol, AMH, TSH, etc.). Will update on things then.  In the mean time, thanks for the shiny new thread and I'm kmfx for lots of blossoming bellies this spring!dust.gif

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#13 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 07:49 PM

hey Max :) Can I be moved to waiting to O? won't be until the end of the month - easter time. I can't believe it is time to get started.

I thought we'd have our toddler 'sleeping through the night' by now - oh well. ;)

Baby dust to all - and gracie fingers crossed!!!

Our family: mommy and DW mama our 5 yr old DD 'Z' and 2.5 yr old DD 'S' and waiting for (March 2015)

#14 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 07:52 PM

oh yeah: desert - we also have an open id donor and tried to find one that seemed progressive and awesome, well as much as you can tell from the long profile at least. Its tough. Tho picking 'very' Christian over plain ol regular Christian would give me the homophobic kinda worries too.

Our family: mommy and DW mama our 5 yr old DD 'Z' and 2.5 yr old DD 'S' and waiting for (March 2015)

#15 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 07:53 PM

Happy shiny new thread....

DP and I are in the 2ww.. it is going by extra slow this time.. we made a deal that we can not test untill 2 weeks exactly.. so that will be Saturday!

Lots of baby dust in April

The bay area had some of the MOST amazing weather today.. the children my DP and I nanny for spent the day at the beach .. loving it.. We can not wait until we have our own little one to explore with!

Max happy happy IVF. thread keepers LUCK!!!!!!

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#16 of 415 Old 03-31-2011, 08:14 PM

MaxK, Can you move me to "Waiting to be ready"?

I went to the er yesterday and my beta was only 16, so low that my urine was negative. This was my first pregnancy so I'm not sure how long it will take to to be ready to try again. I would really like to try again soon but we'll see I have a dr appointment tomorrow.

dust.gif TO ALL!

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#17 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 AM

Hi Everyone,

Still in the 2ww here.. due for AF tomorrow and i've been having cramps.. my best friend keeps trying to convince me that you can still get period cramps and still be pregnant. I'm not convinced so my DP and I have started planning for insemination again in the middle of april.. everyone is so supportive and it's funny how many people around us are following our progress. sometimes i think my mates and family want the baby more than we do. hahah we've already been told that when the baby is eventually born that we will never see it because everyone will be babysitting... lol feels  good to have so much support but would be so nice to tell everyone the good news when it finally happens..

well back to the drawing board. still a tiny bit hopeful that AF won't arrive tomorrow.

it's beautiful autumn here. the weather is still holding out. off to the markets tomorrow to find some bargains for our backyard.. the mother in law is wanting to re-do the whole garden.

wishing everyone luck this month..

xo and babydust to all

#18 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 03:56 AM

Oh hugs crystal greensad.gif

Ladies I have a line a real line this time ! I woke up at 3 am to use first morning urine and a line a line its very light but there no question ! I emailed the midwife and will call for a blood test in the am
#19 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 05:08 AM

congrats graceie!!  that is amazing news!!!!  let us know how things progress.  :) :) :)

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#20 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 07:50 AM

merci bien, for the suggestion max.  it seemed to work at first, but it turns out that it's a problem related to the new Firefox.  i found a temporary fix for it over in the Questions and Suggestions section.  good luck with all the meds!

crystal:  i'm so very sorry.  sending you hugs and strength.

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

#21 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 09:04 AM

Max~ THIS IS IT!!!  With your shots and your threadkeeper's luck, we'll be celebrating your babies by Easter, for sure xo

Indigo~ YIKES!  Your family's not having the luck right now. I'm sorry for your mom and glad she's where they can look after her.  And your poor SIL.  I hope they baby comes soon and as quickly and painlessly as possible.

NosReves~ Enjoy your wait.  It really is amazing how many symptoms we can come up with during the course of those 14 days!  I never realized how many twinges occurred  in my boobs until I really started monitoring. 

Desert~ I'm so sorry about your horse! That's a special bond and I'll bet you miss her a lot. What a beauty!!!  

2bmum~ I hope AF stays away!  Everything crossed that the cramps are implantation.  It happened to me!  Enjoy your weather xoox

CAnanny~ I have other Bay Area friends and they were remarking on the gorgeousness.  Enjoy! It's a lovely day here and I'm going to the Medieval Fair. Yay for Indian Tacos!!!

AFM~  Not much here, Indian Tacos is the highlight.  I'm alternately resting and doing housework, which isn't a bad way to pass the time.  Luck and love to all xoxox

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#22 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 09:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Gracie—Eee! Can’t wait to hear back with the official good news!

Max—Yay for new thread! And some shots to go with it! Can you move me to waiting to O, please? Then to TWW, then to graduates, and then we can go over to Q&P together. Maybe the problem is that I just never explained my preferred progression through the board before… wink1.gif

Indigo—poor SIL! I’m sorry to hear about your mom, too. I think an April 1 birthday might be really nice, actually—lots of pranks, but it’s also the start of real spring!

Desert—your horse is so lovely. It must be hard to have to let her go. I’m not too worried about the Christian thing—mostly because I figure a guy who goes and donates his sperm doesn’t have much room to get super-bigoted (selling it for others to use isn’t the biblical expectation, you know?). But the truth is that you have the luxury of choosing for whatever ridiculous reasons you want—we ruled out the guy who quoted the Bhagavad-Gita because we didn’t think we’d want to hang out with a guy who talked like that. So if you have other options, I’d choose one who doesn’t talk about his religious life and not feel bad about making that choice.

Oh, Crystal. I’m so sorry. hug2.gif

Want2B—I’m sorry you’re feeling crampy—fingers still crossed for you, though! It’s not over until AF shows up, you know?

AFM—‘nother monitoring this morning—went fine. The lead follie is at 16, with the other two at 13.5 and 11, which she said is all looking good. I’m waiting to get my hormone results back and find out when they expect to do things next week and if they’ll want to use a trigger or not. Finally called my insurance company and got yelled at a bit for not calling them earlier (she’ll still do the preapproval, but they prefer it to actually be a PRE approval, and not something that happens concurrently). The cycle was such a surprise that I forgot to call them first. Planning to start POAS tomorrow morning and planning to insem around tuesday.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#23 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 AM

Crystal: I am really sorry for your loss. You know I know how you feel, especially emotional. With an early loss, there is hopes that this will just be a slightly heavier than normal period. That is one saving grace to an early loss. PM me if you want.

Max: You are on your way! Congrats. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Desert: you pose an interesting question. I think there's a couple of angles to it. Are you feeling like "very Christian" could mean "fundamentalist?" To me, being "very Christian" can mean a lot of different things like providing service to human kind, respecting human kind, believing in a power greater than us. They are varying levels of Christianity and devotion to the faith so for me, I would need to explore it with the donor. It's obviously striking a nerve in you so I would have an open conversation about it. We are working with two known donors and I know if I had any questions about something they said, I'd have an open conversation about it. I would just ask them to please define what they mean by very Christian or to tell you more about where their faith fits into their life.

If they are willing to donate to a lesbian couple, there has to be a different angle to them. One worth exploring. But I will tell you from reading a couple of horror stories on other Queer TTC boards, if something about your KD doesn't sit right, walk away. Someone else will come along. Go with your gut. Just like meeting you spouse, you knew when you met her that it felt right. You need to get a very similar feeling from your KD. This is going to be the other half of you in direct relation to your child and it's important.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#24 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyisa View Post

Gracie—Eee! Can’t wait to hear back with the official good news!

Max—Yay for new thread! And some shots to go with it! Can you move me to waiting to O, please? Then to TWW, then to graduates, and then we can go over to Q&P together. Maybe the problem is that I just never explained my preferred progression through the board before… wink1.gif

lol.gif    yes Im sure now the unvirse has it straight this will be your month ! and thank you Im Giddy but nerose sense I have yet to miss AF and the lines so faint blood test at 140 then that darn weekend Im going to buy a digtal test and try that tommrow !!!!

#25 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 11:06 AM

Max:  Yay for a new thread!  Can you please move me to Waiting to O?  Will probably happen in about 2 weeks...

Crystal:  So sorry to hear your news; we're thinking of you.

Gracie:  Woohoo!  Keep us posted!

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#26 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 11:08 AM

hoorah!  sil had the baby at 954am bst - and it's a BOY!  8lbs 3/4oz which is impressive for being 2 weeks early.  :)  mum and baby are doing great.  that makes 6 boys and 1 girl between my brother, my sister and i.  we are definitely boy-centric which of course made dp say again that we are likely to have another boy.  lol!  and we get to meet our new nephew in just over a WEEK!  so excited. :)

my mum is doing better today.  dad said they think she was sent home too soon after her bout of pneumonia in February so she will be kept in for at least a week this time.  thanks for all the good thoughts and wishes for mum and my sil.  we really appreciate it. :)

prettyisa - fabulous news!!  your follicles sound like they are right on track.  with a few more days to grow that 13.5mm could catch up and give you 2! 

crystal - i am so, so sorry for your loss.  sending you lots of healing light and energy.

afu, last dose of clomid today for dp.  she has another massage tonight and acupuncture tomorrow.  i was supposed to be busy all weekend due to being on-call but it got postponed!  yay!  now i can focus on starting to pack the cases and tidy up the house (not an easy feat with 2 boys and a dog).

g

#27 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 11:48 AM

Indigo, hooray for happy healthy babies and mommas! Glad to hear things are looking up!

Grace! Yay for pink lines! Looking forward to your positive digital and for dancing veggies!

Isa, congrats on good follies! Looking forward to your BFP too.

Krista, you pose good questions and excellent points. Unfortunately, we are using frozen sperm from a Willing to be Known donor with a sperm bank, so I can't ask him what kind of Christian he is. My problem isn't people who truly live Christian lives, it's with people who claim to be Christian, yet hate and or fear those who are different or those who live a different lifestyle from themselves. My boss is a strict Baptist who used to be a preacher, and he knows all about my wife and family and our plans to have children. He is incredibly supportive. He has told me that he does not agree with my lifestyle, but he respects my rights to live how I want and he firmly believes in treating all people with respect and kindness. If this is the type of Christian the donor is, that is great! But maybe he's not.

Ultimately, I cannot know what kind of person our donor truly is. But I can control whether or not we use a donor who labels himself as Christian.

As always, the question is, how much faith can we put in other people who we do not know? I want to have faith that any man who helped conceive a child would not hold it against the child that his mothers are gay, but I worry that's not true.

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#28 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 01:02 PM

Do you have a new family member today, indigo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertSunsets View Post

I do have a question about donors, and maybe it will be an offensive question for some people, although that is certainly not my intention.  We've found several donors who we like very much, only to find out in the essay portions of their profiles, they consider themselves to be "very Christian".  I have no problems with Christians, as a rule, but I've noticed that a lot of people like to use Christianity and the Bible as the reasons for their hatred, bigotry, and homophobia.  My fear is that if we choose a "very Christian" donor, maybe he will reject and belittle our children when they one day try to contact him.  It is very important to us to use an ID release donor so our kids have the opportunity to know their biological father, and I'm just not sure if my fear is reasonable or if I'm making too much out of nothing.  Did anyone else have these concerns?  What are your thoughts?

We used/are using a KD so aren't in that position but I would imagine that would play into my decision on who to choose if that was the route I was going. That's a real unknown, isn't it? Someone might sound great "on paper" but who knows if they will be someone your kids want to have a relationship with or vice versa. It's a hard decision....if I was you I would choose who I think does sound like someone who would be a desirable person to have in my future child's life....and yes, "very christian" may mean homophobic but it may not. I have a "very christian" friend who has been married to a woman for almost 10 years :) Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPerez View Post

MaxK, Can you move me to "Waiting to be ready"?

I went to the er yesterday and my beta was only 16, so low that my urine was negative. This was my first pregnancy so I'm not sure how long it will take to to be ready to try again. I would really like to try again soon but we'll see I have a dr appointment tomorrow.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Crystal hug2.gif Heal well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceie View Post

Ladies I have a line a real line this time ! I woke up at 3 am to use first morning urine and a line a line its very light but there no question ! I emailed the midwife and will call for a blood test in the am

Wow!!! Keep us updated!! Let's hope you are going to be one.busy.mama in about 9 months or so thumb.gif

Afm: I had some ewcm today on what is 5 or 6 dpo. I have wicked pms. Ergh. I didn't used to get it this bad! Cramps, etc. seem almost non existent but the pms leading up to af is monstrous lol I'm hoping af does not start on a Friday or my day 3 will be on a sunday again and I won't be able to do the bloodwork again. Rainy day today after a super warm and sunny day yesterday....

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#29 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

DesertSunsets- What a beautiful horse and how sad to find a new home! I understand your concerns about the donor and I think they are founded in reality. My thoughts are that I would be less inclined, like you, to go with them if they have strong religious beliefs.

Cananny- It has been really good weather here! Babydust to you two for this Saturday! dust.gif

Crystal- I’m so sorry for your loss. hug.gif

Want2bmumx2- You are lucky to have so much support and people around you that want to help out. It will sure come in handy when you need it! Keeping fingers crossed that you get a BFP. fingersx.gif

Gracie
- Congratulations! I can’t wait to hear more! Here is one veggie who is waiting in anticipation. broc1.gif

Library
- Oh, a medieval fair sounds fun; are you wearing something fancy?

PrettyIsa
- Good luck with this cycle, sounds like those follicles are doing great. I hope to be moving us both along at about the same rate then on over to the April Graduates! joy.gif

AFM- CD3 and everything is great so far.

#30 of 415 Old 04-01-2011, 03:49 PM

I went to the RE this afternoon and all of my bloodwork came back fine thumb.gif.  Good numbers on everything so no hormonal stuff to worry about. We'll do an insemination on Sunday or Monday.  Two follies on the right (24 and 32mm) and one on the left (18mm). If I don't get a +OPK tomorrow, then I'll trigger and insem on Monday morning.

Graceie--A veggie for youcarrot.gif!!! Give us an update when you know more!

Krista--Thanks a bunch! I got the package today.  We're so excited!

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page