Queer and Pregnant: April, May, and June - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
joy.gif ELV! painefaria!! goodvibes.gif

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 09:08 AM - Thread Starter

Painefaria: Good luck!  How incredibly exciting!  ELVs coming your way...goodvibes.gif

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#483 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

Update from Cejae (who can't get on the board at the hospital):

Welcome to the world Emmerson  and Parker! They arrived (best I can remember) at 3:59 pm and 4:10 pm Sunday afternoon after 32 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing.

Can you believe she gave birth to the twins vaginally?!  What a rock star!  thumbsup.gifjoy.gifflowersforyou.gifenergy.gifenergy.gif

I think they are both girls, by the way.  Congrats again, Cejae!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#484 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 10:18 AM

What an exciting day on Q&P!

First: Congratulations, Cejae! Welcome to the world, Emmerson and Parker! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I hope you are all doing well.

Also: Painefaria! So exciting! joy.gif I hope that labor is going smoothly and that you'll be holding your little one soon! goodvibes.gif

Coco: Your girls are darling! I love how in each of the videos you can hear the other babe in the background a little bit. What sweeties. love.gif

AmandaHope: Congratulations on being done with classes and finals and grading! Hooray!

Seraf: I'm trying the poking the baby in the head technique you suggested. I'm not feeling anything that I can tell is the baby. I can't even imagine what the feeling of a small foot kicking me from inside my body would be like, so at the moment I'm convinced that I'll never recognize any kicks. Luckily, I currently feel fine about that. I figure in another four months or so I'll start seeing the kicks.

AFM: My breasts have started leaking small amounts of some kind of clear liquid. Strange.

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#485 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 10:43 AM

wow, what an exciting time on q&p!!  congrats to cejae and welcome to the world emmerson and parker !!!!!  joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

elv headed your way painefaria! 

escher - sounds like colostrum.  nothing to worry about, in fact it could be a good sign for breastfeeding! :)

afu - i am finally joining this side!!  joy.gif we got our bfp on april 22nd, had three repeat rising betas and today we had our second re office u/s showing a cute little teddy graham with a heartrate of 167bpm and a crl of 16.9mm!!!!  joy.gifjoy.gif  our due date is Dec 31st (Hogmanay!!).

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#486 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 11:52 AM

Holy cow!!! I missed alot!

Cejae - CONGRATS momma! I tried friending you on fb, but it wouldn't let me add you. irked.gif But, you are a ROCK STAR! Twins, vaginally. Um, wow! So happy for you and your family. Can't wait to hear all the updates.

Painefaria - You're next momma! Keep us posted.

Hi to everyone else. wave.gif It's a very busy work time for me. I load in on Friday for a HUGE 4-day country music festival in Nashville. I can't believe it's that time of year. Nothing too exciting happening for us, except that we have a new dog to our family. We decided to get DS a dog of his own, especially with a baby arriving in Dec. The dog is a rescue from an animal hoarder just north of us. They rescued 46 animals from this home, and our newest addition was one of them. People make me sooooo mad! Grrrr! Anyway, Stokley, is loving our family and is already spoiled. He lets DS drag him around for hours, plays ball non stop with DS, and even goes to sleep in DS's room. It's adorable and such the perfect addition.

Went in for my 12w check up today and all looks good. I haven't gained any weight, which is nice, and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat without a vaginal u/s - 164 bpm. joy.gifWe told our families just after Mother's Day, and everyone is ecstatic, including my mom, who had me on eggshells with worry. She was in complete shock, but is beyond thrilled. And my dad is in a world all his own. He called last week and said 'I met a man at the drugstore who said to tell you congrats.' Silly dad.

I have a couple questions for all you experienced mommas out there:

1. When did you begin your birthing classes or anything 'pregnancy' related outside of general book reading, etc. I have no clue when I am supposed to start this stuff.

2. Has anyone done the Blood Cord Banking? I really want to do it, but would love some insight from experienced mommas.

Hope everyone id doing well! I'll be around over the next month, but probably won't be posting as much because of work. Still, I'll be thinking about you gals!

Xoxoxo.

J and Stokley.jpg

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#487 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 12:35 PM

Congratulations to Cejae!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#488 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

joy.gifWelcome to the world, Emmerson and Parker!  joy.gif

Congratulations, cejae!  Can't wait to hear the details!  You are a bonifide super hero, mama! 

Easy labour vibes coming at you, painefariadust.gif

SO AWESOME to see you here, Indigo!  That's wonderful news!  Congratulations on your sticky bfp!!!

AFM:  One more sleep until our anatomy scan.  So excited! 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!
#489 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 01:14 PM

Painefaria, yay for labor!  Congratulations and good luck!

CJ, I don't have facebook, so I'll wait here for all the good news.  Congrats on the babies.  32 hours and a double vaginal birth is pretty impressive.  Hope they're adjusting well to life on the outside.

Escher, you'll feel the kicks one of these days.  My SIL is 2 weeks ahead of you and she just started getting kicks.  I get more rolls than kicks still.  Yay for colostrum!!

Indigo, welcome to the dark side.

2ez, what a cute dog.  What a cute kid.  All around cuteness!  I guess I was in Nashville a couple of days early, eh?  

On the questions, 1, I didn't do much of anything pregnancy related.  I get no joy out of yoga, so I totally skipped prenatal yoga.  Birth classes, I shoot for the 3rd trimester.

2, I opted not to do cord blood banking because I had my kids at home and I delayed cord clamping and cutting.  There is also a fair bit of controversy surrounding it.  

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#490 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 01:29 PM

indigo, glad you're here! congrats on 8 weeks!!

starling, exciting that your big scan is tomorrow!! orngbiggrin.gif

Escher, I was able to express colostrum(only in my L breast) from your point in pregnancy on.... kinda neat! smile.gif

Ez, yay for healthy HB! as for cord blood... technically your baby needs it at birth, my plan (before the c-section) was to delay cord clamping/cutting. that was the cord is pretty much empty of blood, it continues to flow into your baby after birth for a reason. that said, CBB is such an interesting concept... and I've heard it's expensive. cute pup!

AFM, started pumping a little so DP can start to do one feeding a day... it's slow going... and after the first day DS doesn't want anything to do with the bottle. I'm thinking we my invest in a SNS for DPs feeding, IDK... I also bought a new kind of bottle with a completely different nipple, guess we'll see.

wave.gif everyone

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#491 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 04:00 PM

Wehrli, I know how they say you're supposed to introduce a bottle, but it never worked for us.  Some say that the mom with the boobs needs to be out of the house.  That said, we tried everything to get the kids to take a bottle and neither would.  They wound up using an SNS with their mama and a sippy cup (tip, untip, wait for a swallow, repeat) the very few times I had to leave them with my mom (Osha had a major dental appointment when Ari was wee).  After a few months they decided they would wait several hours for my return rather than any milk that wasn't straight from the tap.  Yeah, my 5 month old would go 9 hours while I was at work.

Starling, yay for the scan!

I forgot to mention that I went down to my brother's house.  They are due 4 weeks before me.  Her mom got them everything they need already.  I was amazed at the amount of stuff they had.  It took up the better half of 2 rooms.  I now understand why people are sometimes nervous about having a baby in a small house.  She said now that they know the baby is a boy, the family is going to step up the shopping.  I'm thrilled they are getting everything they need, but I'm also delighted I don't need all that stuff. 

Here are some pics from the Florida trip, as well as the promised belly pic.

This family picture was around bedtime.  They aren't smiling, but they held it together really well.  We were all having some hair difficulties.

Just loved this picture of Osha.  They wore sun shirts most of the time, but this was 8 am and they were coated in sunblock.

Sara and Ari going through the contents of Ari's pockets.  Sara is clearly a sun worshiper.

Really clear picture of the belly.  My family couldn't tell until I told them.  Guess they just thought I was letting myself go?  And my very sexy 40 mpg car.

#492 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 10:52 PM

Quick bedtime log on....

Cejae!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cats!!!!! You are truly amazing. What a birth, what a family! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifA big, HUGE, joyous welcome to Parker and Emmerson!!!!!!!!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifCongratulations to all, er, five of you now, right?

Painefairia, wishing you a wonderful labor and birth. ELVsgoodvibes.gif

Seref... I love the pics! You all look relaxed and happy. The belly pic is fantastic. Looks like a preg belly to me.

Starling... our scan is in the morning too. Enjoy yours!

2EZ... very sweet pics!!! Enjoy the new pup.

Escher... my movements are still so sporadic. I *think* I felt the popcorn, butterfly thing the other day but it was at the very top my belly and I don't think she's anywhere near there... so, who knows.

Indigo... Yay! Welcome.gif

Mama with my beautiful wife blowkiss.gifenjoying our new little love, R, born October 16, 2011.
#493 of 756 Old 05-23-2011, 11:33 PM

He's here joy.gif

9:28pm
7 lbs 6 oz
20 3/4 in
Born at home smile.gif
Name tomorrow?

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#494 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 03:58 AM

Painefaria, Yay for you!  I'm excited to hear more whenever things settle down.  Enjoy your new son.

Julia, thanks on the looking pregnant instead of just like I have a beer belly.  

#495 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 04:27 AM

congrats on your new son painefaria!!!!!! joy.gif

afu - poor, poor dp.  she had the most awful morning sickness with ds2 and it looks like she has the same with this pregnancy.  :(  she's on zofran because last time she was very close to being hospitalized.  8 weeks is when it got super bad last time too.  ugh.  i hope it doesn't last for 7.5 months again!! 

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#496 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 04:40 AM

painefaria, CONGRATS!! welcome boy child! joy.giflove.gif

#497 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 05:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Thread-crashing to say CONGRATULATIONS to Painefaria and Cejae! And welcome to the world, beautiful boys!

Also, AHope--it was so lovely meeting your family this weekend. DP and I keep talking about how easy it will be to stop by when we all have babies and hang out at Cantigny! Thanks again for the wonderful brunch!

Ok, back to my board...

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#498 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congratulations Painefairia!! can't wait to see pics of the new little man in your life!

Cjae- I love love love love the names you chose for your little bundles! Hope everyone is healing and resting!

Starling- I know its only 9AM but already the impatience to find out how that little bugger is doing is high! Cant wait to hear all the stats!

Seraf- cute belly and adorable fam. I love the pic  of Osha walking out to beach, you can almost see the bounce in his step! That dress you are wearing is lovely.

2ez- Yay for the 12 week appt! You are so in the clear and about to enter that famed 2nd trimester!!

Indigo- glad to have you over here! Isn't that picture of a tiny flickering bean the most amazing satisfying sight ever? i am so sorry your DP has such bad sickness. It makes things so miserable. Is she able to eat anything at all? Did she gain any weight with DS?

So there is one more mama that is due before me correct? I know there is, but I can't think of who. It seems to come in 2s so I am sure Ahope and I will pop around the same time. Had a mw appt yesterday and he is back in the breech position, I was so hormonal and upset about it yesterday. I just want him to stay in the correct position! Silly kid, doesn't he know I have plans?!!

Lennon also had his 3 year check up yesterday and he has dropped back down to the 1st percentile in height. He is 19th in weight. My lil chunkster! the dr asked if I would be willing to test his growth hormones to see if there is a deficiency but I don't plan on doing anything even if there is a "problem" so I am not going to put him through all the drama! I think he is just perfect!!!! Enjoy this day everyone!

hippie.gifborn in the wrong era. Madly in love with my DH. Mama to my Beatles boys; L (6) and H (2). 
#499 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter

What an exciting board today!

Painefaria: CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Way to go with the home birth!  I'm so happy for you that it worked out and that your little one is safely in your arms.  joy.gifbiggrinbounce.gifboc.gifclap.gif

Cejae: Glad to hear that you are home (so quick--wow!) and that the babes are breathing well and doing fine in the NICU.  Are you pumping constantly?  Is that working out ok? Can you hold them? I found the first few days after DD's birth, when she was in the NICU and when my milk was just coming in, really difficult.  But it was my first time parenting and I really wasn't prepared for the NICU experience, so I bet you are in better shape.  Still, I hope you don't feel like you have to be super mama.  Recovering from birth, pumping, dealing with pp hormones, and traveling back and forth to the hospital can be overwhelming and emotional.  Hang in there.  They'll be home with you soon.

PrettyIsa: It was GREAT meeting your and your DP.  We both really enjoyed it and look forward to plenty more socializing in the near future.  Fingers crossed that you'll be preggo very soon!

Indigo: I'm sorry to hear that your DP is so sick.  That's just awful.  I wish there was more to do about it...hopefully the Zofran will help quite a bit.  It must be hard seeing your DP so miserable!

Seraf: Love the pics--looks like a truly lovely day.  And that belly looks preggo to me, too.  Definitely.

MizYellow: UGH about the breech.  That would get me upset, too.  I've been irrationally concerned about that, given that my LO seems to be staying head down.  But you have plenty of time.  Have you checked out Spinning Babies?  Inversions, ice up high and heat down low, music down low, etc. etc.  Do you know if your doc/midwife performs versions?  We discussed them at our last birth class, and there is a thorough discussion of them in Goer's book The Thinking Woman's Guide to Childbirth.  She insists that studies show that they are very safe when done by experienced practitioners and that they key is to do it early-ish (35 weeks or so) rather than waiting until the very end, when there is less fluid and room to move.  So you still have some good options, I think, if you need them. 

Starling and Julie (right?): Eager to hear about your u/s today! 

AFM: I had the most insane round ligament pain yesterday--truly, I could barely stand or walk.  I wasn't worried, because I knew what it was and it only happens when I stand up, but OMG it hurt!  Thankfully, the ligaments seem to have grown/stretched a bit overnight, because I'm down to a dull ache today. Whew!  The baby must be growing like a weed.  I have what should be my last u/s on Friday, so it will be interesting to get a size estimate then.  I'm excited to see her little face again, since it has been nearly 10 weeks since the anatomy scan. 

#500 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 09:12 AM

AHope - you mentioned ligament pain. How bad on a scale from 1-10? The reason I ask is that I've been having "pains/cramps/I don't no how else to describe it" for the last couple of weeks. They're not intense, but they're not dull either. I asked my nurse last week and she said it was likely worse because I am borderline battling dehydrated. Today, they're B-A-D. Never been through this before, I don't know what is dangerous and what isn't. So...any advice? I don't want to call my doc every other day and sound like a hypochondriac, but I also don't know what is supposed to be normal and not.

Thanks!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#501 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

EZ: I've had bad ligament pain at various points, though yesterday was the worst.  It feels different than uterine cramping, because it is only really bad when changing positions, usually from laying down or sitting to standing or walking.  It is in the front, and more often on the right side.  They shouldn't have much to do with dehydration (unlike actual uterine cramping, which does).  When I stand up, it feels like a rubber band is pulling me back down into a doubled-over position, and it hurts really badly--nearly to the point of tears yesterday--maybe an 8 or so out of 10.  But they shouldn't be constant for weeks.  They have to do with growth spurts in the baby/uterus, and normally within a few days, the ligaments catch up and the pain recedes.  As for as cramps/contractions go, the rule of thumb is that if you have at least 4/hour that do not go away with rest and inactivity, you should call your doctor.  But this is more a concern about preterm labor, and you are early for that.  Hope all this helps a bit.  I think that if you are genuinely concerned, you should call your provider.  It always helps to describe exactly what you are feeling and to get a clear answer or advice from someone whose job it is to know what to say and do.  Hope you feel better soon!

Here is a useful link.

#502 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 09:40 AM

joy.gif Congratulations, Painefaria!!! Welcome, welcome little one!!! joy.gif

Mama with my beautiful wife blowkiss.gifenjoying our new little love, R, born October 16, 2011.
#503 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 10:24 AM

I'm hopelessly behind as usual, but I wanted to pop in and congratulate painefairy and cejae on the new arrivals, and to welcome the newly pregnant queers!  joy.gif

I'm 32 weeks today, and hoping to go at least another 6 before we meet this baby.  (Mizyellow, I think I'm the one due just before you.)  Only 5 more weeks of 17P shots left, in any case!

Mom to DS (3) and a new baby!  Geeked to be married to my love love.gif

#504 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 10:45 AM

Congrats, Painefaria and CJ on the new arrivals!  How wonderful and exciting!

Indigo, that's awesome that your second u/s was perfect.  I'm sending good thoughts to DP for her nausea...I really hope it ends sooner rather than later.

AFM, we had our first u/s last Thursday and it was amazing!  Everything looked perfect, we got to hear the heartbeat (146 bpm) and I'm 8 weeks along.  We go in for our first real prenatal appointment on June 3.  I'm still finding it hard to believe that this is really happening.  Having a lot of fatigue still and many, many stomach problems, including my first dry heaving in the bathroom at work yesterday :(  Really looking forward to some of this passing and moving onto the second trimester :)

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

#505 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 10:52 AM

CJ, Painefairia -- CONGRATS!!!!!!!

What long-awaited, lucky, well-loved babes to come into this world.

Enjoy these first days of cuddles and newborn loveliness. CJ -- I hope your babes continue to thrive and grow strong and that their NICU stay is short, short, short!!!!

Be well, all.

Mommy to an amazing 8 year old, wife to an inspiring principal, and welcoming Wylie Grace! Our July 4th babe!
#506 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 11:09 AM

AHope - Thank you!!! I google, read all these online links, etc, but I always come back to personal experiences. That's what helps the most. orngbiggrin.gif

Pain - CONGRATS on the little boy!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story.

Kelly - Isn't it amazing when you hear that HB? Hope you're feeling better soon.

#507 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 11:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

Painefaria: Congratulations! Hooray! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

AmandaHope: I'm sorry you were having such bad round ligament pain! I've had bits here and there, but nothing too awful yet. I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better today.

Kelly: Congratulations on a good ultrasound! The first trimester is hard. I hope that you feel better soon!

Mizyellow: I'm sorry your little guy is breech at the moment, but you still have lots of time. I hope he turns soon!

Pigirl: Congratulations on 32 weeks! It's crazy that you're the next person on Q&P due and your EDD isn't until late July. We're likely to have almost two months before our next birth on here!

Isa: I think you're always welcome to post here. Thanks for reading!

Indigo: Welcome! I'm so glad that things are going well. I'm sorry your DP is sick. Ugh. I hope the zofran helps!

Julietea: Good to know I'm not the only one who isn't feeling much in the movement department. Hopefully you'll feel more consistent movements (and I'll feel any movements) sometime soon!

Seraf: You have such a cute family. And your belly is looking great!

Wehrli: I'll be interested to hear how pumping + bottles go. We're hoping to be able to do that too at least occasionally so that my wife can go out alone with the babe.

Starling: How was the anatomy scan? Tell us all about it!

2ez: I'm so glad that everything is going well. Hooray for a strong heartbeat! Your DS and dog are darling. We're starting our birth class next week (at 19 weeks), but that is a bit early (and the class is 12 weeks long). I'm not quite sure when you're supposed to do this kind of stuff either.

AFU: We have another midwife appointment tomorrow--hooray!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#508 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 12:34 PM

kelly!!  yay for a heartbeat! :)  sorry you're having the queasies too - i hope you don't start puking.  i was only ever queasy with ds1 and i never threw up.  our first ob appt is on june 8th.

wehrli - ds1 had no issue switching between bottle and boob but ds2 at first would not take the bottle.  eventually he did though.  i hope silas manages to get the hang of switching.  :) 

seraf, i agree you have a cute prego belly.  :)

pigirl, hello!  you don't have too much longer to wait.

starling, can't wait to hear the news from your scan.  :)

g

#509 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 01:39 PM

Here he is... no name yet.

Birth story to come. He was born at home on the floor in the bathroom smile.gif Perfect!

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#510 of 756 Old 05-24-2011, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

It's a ..... BOY!!!

DP is shocked, and now owes me, my mother and my sister's gf fifty bucks each!  The little one was very shy today, and showed us lots and lots of time with his spine and bum and back of the head.  The tech got me to get up and walk around to try and get him to rearrange himself.  She didn't think he was going to show us what was between his legs, but then he did.  A boy!  Wow! 

dust.gifFour-eyed tattooed fairy godmother queer, mama to my lucky star (5) and little bird (2.5). Resident storyteller at www.thestoryforest.com. Enchanting audiostories for curious kids. Come play in the forest!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page