Queer Conceptions - May 2011 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-10-2011, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
5grand—I’m so, so sorry. I’ll also be thinking of you and your DP. hug.gif

Karma—welcome! I have no good advice, but hopefully someone here will know just what you need to do!

Qmama—good for you waiting for the RE! I guess another day isn’t too long, in the grand scheme of things…FX for good news tomorrow!

Sara--I love the idea of a sperm mushroom! It's like a money tree (only sort of gross)!

Mami—I’m sorry for the BFN, but glad you’re getting the ultimate consolation prize! I’m looking forward to lurking on your little bean over in Q&P!

AFM—7DPO. I’ve clearly crossed into crazy-person territory with things, and I wish I could tell if it’s because I’m pregnant, because I’m on tons of hormones, or because I’m having some sort of slow, minor mental breakdown. But I seem to go between sad and angry a lot lately, and it isn’t fun. I’m looking forward to the acupuncture tonight—hoping it might make some of this go away a bit!

She's here!
And so are the boys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2011, 08:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

5K - I am so sorry to hear about you Beta results.  Sending you lots of strength to get through this and hopes for clarity on the path forward.

Mami - Sorry to hear about the BFN but it sounds like a great plan to turn your attention toward the new arrival. What an exciting time!

Welcome, SouthernFried!  I hope you stay here is brief but happy! I am sorry I don't have much advice about moving cycles.  I wish I did because I can definitely empathize with how much life can get in the way on the ttc journey! 

Thanks to all for your good wishes!  it means so much to have the support of this board on weeks like this.  Will keep everyone posted once we know more....

Mad about DP with dog2.gif dog2.gifcanine children.

Proud auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.

TTC #1 since October 2010. 

Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 AM

Isa/Sara--Yea, I get that "sperm mushroom" as well...but the thing about those tanks is that they are PLASTERED in stickers that clearly read "EUROPEAN SPERM BANK". Midwest was SO good about not advertising it all over the place (in fact, the FedEx slip even had 'sperm bank" blacked out on it) that we were shocked when it came the way it was. The airport put it in a garbage bag before sending to the island for "our privacy". smile.gif That was nice of them...although I think the whole island knows anyway!!

5Grand--I am so, so sorry to hear about the BFN. greensad.gif Keeping you in my thoughts!

Karma--WELCOME! I have no clue about shifting cycles...I always go with what happens naturally! Maybe you can try an IUI on your own while on your trip--just bring a tank along! smile.gif Ha.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. DP is already looking at puppies...I don't know about that...seems a bit too soon. I guess we all deal with things in our own way! Ugg...taking this cycle off seems like a terrible idea...the waiting is sometimes just too much....whistling.gif

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

Old 05-10-2011, 11:27 AM

Lisedea - Sorry to hear about Trey.  They are never here long enough.  Ever.  :(

Wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts.  I feel better today (I knew I would).  I think the hardest part is that every BFN we get will cause us to mourn the miscarriage more, and that's why this one was so difficult.  But, DP and I talked a lot last night and we have a plan, and of course, now I have questions.  We're going to do an HSG to make sure my tube is open.  If it is, we'll do an IUI this month - I need a break from the IVF stuff.  If that doesn't work, we'll probably do an IVF the following cycle, or... we're going to ask a friend about donating to us.  So I wanted to ask anyone who has ever worked with fresh sperm via donation, how did it work for you?  How many times did you insem each month, and what were your successes?  How did you track your ovulation?  Were there legal contracts involved? ANY and all info would be appreciated.  We haven't even asked him and we're not sure he'll say yes, but I need to move forward and start thinking about the future.  

Partner (35) and I (32) have been together since 2004, TTC #1 since 9/09 - 7 failed IUIs with KD

12/17/10: First round IVF w/ WTBK donor results in pos.gif ; 2/13/11 M/C after emergency surgery angel.gif  

Try #9 FET 4/11 - Negative.  Try #10: IVF 6/11 - Negative.  Next up: Try #11 FET 8/11

Old 05-10-2011, 12:52 PM

5grand:  so sorry to hear about your BFN.  I am so glad you're still in the game though!

Karma:  Just wanted to chime in to say that as much as REs like to say that they're in control of your body when you're doing injectables, they're really not.  They can increase or decrease the meds to try to get desired outcomes (like slowing down the growth of follies) but in the end, your body is going to do what it wants to do.  I wish I would have realized that sooner and been more zen about the whole process.  Also, it sounds like this will be your first injectables cycle, right?  If so, it will be hard to predict what's going to happen.  I did one injectables cycle where my follies grew really fast--so fast and big that we had to cancel the cycle.  The next cycle, they were sluggish.  Go figure.

The upshot of all of this is that it might be better to make this an IUI cycle that you do on your own on the trip.  Just my two cents :)  Either way, I hope you have a good process this cycle and that you get a BFP!

KMFX that we get a bunch of BFPs on this board this month! joy.gif

Kelly (33) & Cole (30) married since 2008, TTC #1 since 2009

pos.gif on 5/2/11!  EDD is 1/3/12! 

Old 05-10-2011, 01:03 PM

Karma & Fivegrand...just stepping in with some thoughts and advice. See below.

Fivegrand: First off, I'm sad. I know how tough this is, especially coming off your miscarriage. I know each day is different and I'm not suprised you woke up and felt different today and were starting to move forward with a plan. I think a lot of the most difficult part of this journey is dredging up hope. But every day is different and sometimes hope does creep in there.

I am a big proponent of fresh sperm. I think that IUIs are a fairly big racket for clinics to make money and sperm banks to make money, especially if you're over 35. Yes, it definitely works for some people but I think it doesn't work for more because you have to pinpoint it so exactly. The only times I have gotten pregnant is from fresh sperm. But I know it's not available to everyone and for those that can't get it, just focusing very hard on pinpointing the exact right moment in your IUI is critical so keep working on it!

To answer your questions:

1. We insemmed four times over three days on the two cycles I got pregnant. Where I didn't get pregnant, we insemmed 3 times over three days. It took the fourth cycle and adding a second donor for it to work.

2. I tracked ovulation just like I was tracking it for IUIs but with more confidence because I had gotten further down the road. A combo of OPKs (Clear Blue Easy Digital as it's the only one that worked really well for me), cervical mucous and BBT.

3. We inseminated the two days leading up to ovulation and the day I thought I would ovulate. We only insemmed in the evening although some people think morning is best because that's when sperm is at it's best but I don't think it matters much if you have a healthy KD.

4. We used Preseed to add to my cervical mucous. We made sure DP really felt confident about where my cervix was located.

5. We have a legal contract with each donor that basically states we have agreed to this arrangement and that he has no legal part in the future of the child. They also both agreed to sign away their parental rights once the child is born. But if you go this route, I have a lot more suggestions in regards to known donors and I have heard some unfortunate stories and have learned a lot in our journey.

6. Just to be clear, you plan on using a KD for at home ICIs, correct? You mention an IUI but unless you live in a different country with different laws, you cannot do an IUI at a clinic with fresh sperm. If your DP learns how to do an IUI at home, you could do it with a KD but there is no known advantage to placing fresh sperm in the uterus vs. frozen. You should just do an ICI.

Karma: welcome to the board. There are some awesome ladies here with wonderful perspectives and advice! There is one potential way to change your cycle and that's through progesterone supplements. You take them starting the day after ovulation. BUT...the best kind are through a prescription and that's usually because your RE has determined you have some progesterone issue. I would NOT recommend using birth control. Even at only one month, you could have the opportunity to screw your schedule up further and you'd really need to do it under the advice of your RE to do it right. If you're willing to contact your RE to make consideration, go for it.

Last but not least, for how expensive injectables and the cost of sperm is, I would HIGHLY recommend postponing this month and not doing your IUI. I know you've been waiting a very long time but trust me, one more month on this side for a good reason will not make much of a difference. You have a very finite window each month in which to hit that egg and you just don't want to screw with it. Spend one more month getting your body (and mind!) in a good place to start this crazy journey.

Hugs to all the rest of you. Especially those that are feeling that hope is fading. Even to this day, I still feel that too. When you do, remember, it's not a baby lottery and someone else didn't just take the winning ticket that was supposed to be yours. There's enough for all of us -- no matter where that little one comes from.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

Old 05-10-2011, 01:31 PM

Yes move to waiting to O... thanks.. ive been quiet the last week due to being in NYC am sooo glad to be going home today@

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

Old 05-10-2011, 01:34 PM

Lisedea - So sorry about your pup.  It's always so hard to lose the souls we love.  FWIW, a new puppy came into our lives immediately (3 or 4 days?) after we lost our our last one.  We weren't looking, but she found us via a friends who works with a rescue.  It was hard at first, but seeing her goofy face every day helped with the healing. 

Everyone else - Thanks so much for your advice.  I didn't think there was a safe/effective/foolproof way to shift my cycle, but I was hoping that one of you might know the magic words :)  We would love to do the insemination ourselves on the road, but it's illegal for anyone other than a physician to perform an insemination in GA (stupid law).  There are ways around it, but going around the law could create legal challenges for us in the future.  Here's to hoping that the universe smiles on us and takes care of the timing without our intervention!  I have a feeling that I'm going to have to learn a little patience in this process whether I want to or not . . .

Old 05-10-2011, 02:15 PM

karma, I have known a few girls prescribed birth control to regulate/tweak their cycle the month before inseming... most often before IVF but my friend just finished months worth and is inseming in a week or so.

5G, just wanted to add to krista's advice. using fresh sperm for IUI can cause infection in the uterus! semen does not belong inside the uterus, it MUST be washed first!!! perhaps you knew this but I'd hate to leave that tidbit out in case you (or anyone else, really) didn't know. redface.gif

oh, and CONGRATULATIONS KRISTA!!! joy.gif

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
Old 05-10-2011, 02:52 PM

Thanks girls - yes, I know you can't do an IUI w/ fresh, unwashed sperm.  Krista, I'm going to DM you for more details if that's okay.  :)

Partner (35) and I (32) have been together since 2004, TTC #1 since 9/09 - 7 failed IUIs with KD

12/17/10: First round IVF w/ WTBK donor results in pos.gif ; 2/13/11 M/C after emergency surgery angel.gif  

Try #9 FET 4/11 - Negative.  Try #10: IVF 6/11 - Negative.  Next up: Try #11 FET 8/11

Old 05-10-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsara View Post

carmen: hugs to you! sorry thats stressing you out but it seems like you have a good support system to help you out when DP is working! I'd offer to nanny for you, but my milage would be fairly high!

Oh, come on. It's not really THAT far orngtongue.gif

Welcome to southernfriedkarma (great name!)! Looks like you have already gotten some good advice from the wise women here :) I'm sort of low-tech in some respects when it comes to TTC so I'm not much help with your questions, I'm afraid!

5G: My 2 cents re: inseming with fresh sperm. I got pregnant 4 of 7 times when TTC DD (2 m/c, 1 chemical and 1 perfect baby!). Also, I was 38 when I conceived with no known issues and very predictable cycles. Here's what we did....

• I tracked my cycles for about 10 month prior to even starting so I had a really good grasp on my cycles. Probably overkill as they were pretty regular.
  • I tracked when ttc using temp, CM, and occasionally opks. CM was always my best indicator of O and my temp always confirmed it. opks were hit and miss with me...I sometimes was never able to catch the surge but knew I O'd (got pregnant!) and sometimes I did catch it. I found that testing twice a day helped me narrow down when the best time to test was for me.
  • We would do our first insem as soon as I had ewcm and continue every 2 days or sometimes two days in a row and then skip a day until my temp went up and I was sure I O'd. We never insem'd more than 3 times and sometimes only insem'd twice. Our KD was SO accommodating that we were wary of "burning him out" by asking him to come (haha) every day for several days in a row. Also, if your KD is older apparently there can be issues with low sperm count if you insem too much...not sure if this is true though. Our KD was fairly young and we didn't bother with a semen analysis for fertility.  If your KD puts any time constraints on how many cycles he will try with you, I would consider a fertility analysis at the beginning just to rule out any issues.
  • Yes, we have a written contract with him. We all know it isn't actually legal in the sense that it wouldn't hold up in court but it shows intent and was really good for the three of us to articulate and define what we wanted to happen.
  • Be prepared that a KD can (and often does) change his mind on how involved he may want to be once baby arrives. We have been fortunate that this hasn't happened with us (DD doesn't see KD at this point in her life) but I know of and have read about it happening often when things aren't talked out before hand. Also good to think about the KD's family and how they may react as I've heard stories of grandparents wanting to be involved. I also think it's important to really think about what your child may want in the future in terms of wanting to know their KD...good stuff to talk over with your KD. Similar to an ID release at a bank...if that info/relationship is important for you to be able to provide your child in the future, make sure you talk it over with your KD and make sure he's open to that and also be sure that it's someone you think would be a 'good' person to be in your child's life. Sorry to ramble on about this but I think choosing a KD is such a great, amazing, incredible option but there is a LOT to think about.
  • This is probably obvious to you but....make sure your KD gets tested for HIV, etc. before starting. Our KD did this even though he has been in a monogamous relationship with the same woman for years.
  • Good luck!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 05-10-2011, 06:52 PM

Did someone once tell me on here they found cheap Bravelle somewhere?  

Old 05-10-2011, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

carmen, would you like me to fly or drive?! Think of where we could go with all of those frequent flyer miles I'd rack up! 

Southernfriedkarma: Welcome to our group!!! Where would you like to be added on our roll call list on the front page?! Do you have a fertility friend chart I can link you with?! 

Did someone else need to be moved?! Cananny, I got you! 

Qmama: My insem buddy! Where are you?! You've been so quiet, only one post! How are you feeling?! 

AFM: Today is 11dpo, I've only gone further than this twice since I've started charting. Today is my average day for starting my period. The only sign I have of it is sore ta-tas but they feel sore in a different place (could be making stuff up though). Not going to test until at least this weekend though. Its still on day 27 for me... we shall see! Today we drove to Parkersburgh, WV and got some gorgeous batik for slings (I'll take a picture of it, but not tonight, I'm too tired)! Yes, its 9:30 and I think I'm going to call it a night and go to sleep! I'm excited!  

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

Old 05-10-2011, 07:37 PM

sara, fingers crossed for you, this cycle sounds very promising!!!!  :) 

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
Old 05-10-2011, 07:42 PM - Thread Starter

indigo: Thanks so much! The temp dip is what set me to start acutally feeling one way or another about this try, before I was just 'eh, whatever happens happens'. And while I still feel that way, it's getting closer to finding out! I hope this is it, so your DP and I can be pregnant together like we said many months ago! How's she feeling today?! 

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

Old 05-10-2011, 08:28 PM

Sara--thanks for checking in on me. Yes, I have been a bit quiet. Mostly out of fear of another BFN. I am seeing my RE tomorrow afternoon so we can either discuss injectables or if I am pg, then have a beta. My AF is due, but with the progesterone, it is staying away. Not gonna test until the morning. If negative, I can cry at home before going to work. And I can stop the prog supplements.

All--

So, here's the other thing. I took an hpt yesterday evening at 5 pm. I got two lines (don't get excited, keep reading). I had done an hcg trigger 11 days and 12 hours prior. I thought for sure that it had cleared my system, so I'm thinking, hey, great news! At the same time, I knew that I would want to test with my FMU just to make sure it was real. So, I did at 7 am today. One line. WTF? Apparently, my hpt detected the last residual bit of hcg in my system and by the time I tested again this morning, it was gone. Fortunately, when DP and I saw the two lines last night, we were definitely considering it as a maybe. We decided to hold off our celebration to wait for a second test. Good thing we did. Even though I hadn't allowed my mind to fully wrap around the pregnant thought...I still felt defeated and down today. Even though I tried not to get my hopes up, I still dreamed of babies and awakened at several times during the night to touch my belly and wonder. I guess this was just another powerful and humbling lesson learned for me. Tomorrow is 12dpo and I'll know a lot more by late afternoon then.

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:13 PM

Sara - I suppose you should put me under waiting for AF, even though that's about 3.5 weeks away.  I do have a FF chart, but it's a bit of a mess since I don't ovulate on my own.  It's here:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/337124

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! 

Old 05-11-2011, 06:36 AM

response to questions (Click to show)

basically we just want a healthy babe.  if we have another boy then the universe wants us to only parent boy babies and we are ok with that.  :) 

dp's nausea i would say is getting worse.  she has taken a zofran i think every day this week so far (yesterday she had a bad combo of tastes in her mouth which almost caused her to throw up).  she's asking me every day now what she can eat/snack on because nothing sounds good.  she's doing a lot of resting on the couch while i'm a whirlwind chasing after the boys.  lol.

qmama, i would think that the hcg would have been gone by 10 days but i suppose everyone is different.  fx that you see 2 lines again.  :)

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
Old 05-11-2011, 06:53 AM

Sara--I was in such a funk last night that I totally forgot to say that Everything Is Crossed For You! I'm hoping that the sore bb's are just an indicator of an upcoming bfp. Keep us posted!

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:10 AM - Thread Starter

Indigo: I hope your Dp gets over the Puking soon! Sorryshe isn't feeling well!

Qmama: thanks for the good luck wishes! I have everything crossed for you too! The baby I nanny for was playing today and she stopped what she was doing to come over to me, lift up y shirt and point at my belly and say "bay bay" (how she says baby) and then went back to playing. I hope shes right!

Afm: today is 12dpo and I had a big temp rise this morning. We shall see. I dreaded looking at it this morning, but it turned out okay! Here's hoping it stays up!

Old 05-11-2011, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Qmama--what a mindf**K. I'm sorry. I hope that you get good news today to make up for it.

Sara--that's sounding really promising!

AFM--accupuncture was interesting. Definitely relaxing. I'm supposed to go back on the 24th. If I'm preggo it'll be for that, if not she's going to start me on a while regimen of stuff to get me there.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 AM

Anyone ever attempted this? http://www.fertiledreams.org/

Interesting segment on IVF this morning on NPR. I didn't realize there was grant money out there--AND you don't have to be married to a man...you just need to prove that you are in a stable relationship.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:47 AM

Qmama:  I am crossing my fingers for you.  What you went through is one reason I wait so long to test.  I'm just kinda crazy that way ;)

Sara:  Sounds like you have some promising signs!  KMFX for you too!

Indigo:  Sure hope DP's nausea ends soon.  That doesn't sound fun at all.  

AFM:

Warning: BFP mentioned (Click to show)

So I just got a message from my doctor with the results of my third beta:  7628!  So everything is rising appropriately.  Yay!

I'm still feeling completely exhausted.  I go to sleep tired and wake up tired (not normal for me).  Also have very sore boobs, certain smells are grossing me out, my appetite is wacky, and I get strange twinges in my pelvis/back.  This is my first BFP, so it is all new to me :)

Old 05-11-2011, 11:17 AM

response to kelly (Click to show)

woohooo!!  fabulous news kelly!!!  when is your u/s again?  next week right???

dp had terrible nausea with ds2.  it just got progressively worse but she didn't get meds until 9 or 10 weeks.  this time she has the meds already so that has been helping.  i hope you manage to escape it. 

g

Old 05-11-2011, 12:51 PM

Response to Indigo (Click to show)

Thanks! :)  Yes, my first u/s is Thursday, 5/19.  I can't wait to see what everything is looking like.  And it sounds like the heartbeat can often be detected at 7 weeks.

It's good to know that meds are available in the case of bad nausea.  Does DP's nausea get better at any point or is this something that she has to deal with for the whole pregnancy?  Either way, poor thing :(

Old 05-11-2011, 05:10 PM

Warning: Spoiler! to KELLY (Click to show)

Hi Kelly..looking foward for your upcoming ultrasound appointment.Its soo exciting and YES you can def see the heart beat or hear it.We seen ours @ only 5 weeks 3days I teared up like a big baby,keep us posted....CONGRATS

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
Old 05-11-2011, 06:43 PM

The spoilers are cracking me up lol

I think it's 6DPO for me today, temp is still up so there is a good chance I O'd on CD31. So, will go for a progesterone test tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show up tonight.

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 05-11-2011, 07:07 PM

Mami2Mami and Kelly: Come on over to Q&P!  We can all sympathize with the weird symptoms, and you won't need the spoiler windows. Congrats again! joy.gif And best, best wishes to everyone in the TWW right now.  Come on, more BFPs!

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:27 PM - Thread Starter

the spoilers are a bit silly.... not to sound like a jerk, but do we really need them?!

Carmen: Glad your temp is still up! Thats good news! 

Isa and Kelly: Thanks so much! I'm hoping to find out one way or another soon! 

Qmama:  Whats the news? huh huh huh!!! I;'m sure you havent posted yet because you are celebrating so much!

SouthernFriedKarma: You're on our list and your chart is up too! 

Old 05-11-2011, 08:28 PM

sara - just trying to be supportive w/o upsetting anyone.  :)  when are you testing anyways???  enquiring minds NEED to know. 

afm, so.freaking.tired.  dp is too of course but i'm solo taking the kids to daycare, doing all the diaper duty and chasing the boys around.  ds2 is trying to get more molars we think and ds1 while doing an amazing job getting up to pee in the night (he hasn't peed in his night diaper in 2 weeks now) is wearing me thin with the "mum, can you wrap my blankie around?" requests at 2am.  lol.  in other news, dp was offered a 3 month contract job today!  she has another interview tomorrow and a couple other potential leads.  she may just take the contract job in the hope she can keep interviewing and get a full-time job.  the good news is that she was already on my benefits so we don't have to worry about that. 

qmama, any updates???  fx for you! :)

g

User Tag List