Queer Conceptions - June 2011 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

YIPPEEEEE for Rainbow and Crystal!!!! I am so thrilled for you both!!!

banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

OneMom and Qmama - Fingers and Toes crossed that there is good news in your future. 

Hoping this is a joyous month for all QC friends!!!   jumpers.gif

Mad about DP with dog2.gif dog2.gifcanine children.

Proud auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.

TTC #1 since October 2010. 

#62 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 11:03 AM

Woooohoooooo!  I've been "hibernating" for a few days and am completely out of the loop, but it's nice to come back to veggies!  Congrats Rainbow and Crystal; I hope it's the start of a month full of BFPS :)

AFM: We're on CD6 of our first round of IUI with Femara+Injectables.  I thought I was going to be really anxious during the cycle because a) I tend to be a little anxious and b) I was EXTRA anxious in the weeks leading up this cycle, but I actually went all zen when I started the meds.  I've accused DP of putting Xanax in the bottle, but I think I'm just relieved to be (back) in the game now.  I ordered our swimmers today (from a back-up donor since numero uno is in quarantine until next week - ARGH!), I start Brevelle in two days, and we go in for our monitoring on Sunday.  Insemination a week from today if all goes well!  WOW!  I haven't done nearly as much research on Bravelle as I did on Femara; is there anything I should know or be looking for?  

(Please move me to waiting to O!)

#63 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 11:24 AM

southernfriedkarma-Wishing you luck on your up coming insem...hope all goes wellfingersx.gif

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#64 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 12:41 PM

wow...thanks for all of the dancing veggies and well wishes!

qmama:  did you end up testing today?  how are you feeling?

omom:  i've been thinking about you too and wondering how you're feeling.  my sore breasts disappeared yesterday afternoon...but they were back by evening.  are you doing a lot of poking and prodding as well?

crystal:  what's happening thursday?  an ultrasound?  will you be at 6 1/2 weeks then?  sending you lots of sticky vibes.

carmen:  sounds serendipitous about your dd and the bella band.  how many more days until you test?  any more premonitions or symptoms? 

isa and ad astra:  you're both in the tww now right?  how are you handling it?  

gelly:  your insurance fiasco sounds incredibly frustrating and stressful.  at the same time, maybe you'll stumble upon the most wonderful re that makes you happy and comfortable and hopeful about your ivf cycle.  i can't imagine using either of the other two re's at my clinic, but i LOVE my re.  she's rad.

sara:  it's always so fun to make a big chunk of money doing something you really enjoy--especially when it's going to enable you to buy sperm!  

afm:  when i woke up from a nap yesterday my breasts were hardly sore at all (after at least two days of extreme soreness and nipple tenderness).  i freaked out and figured that was it--that i had been pregnant for a day.  for once, googling about it turned up way more people with the same thing and healthy pregnancies than not.  by the evening they were very sore again and also this morning.  i went for blood work today but i won't hear back until tomorrow, and then i'll go back for a second draw thursday.  i feel good about it, and had another positive digi this morning.  i really, really hope crystal and i have started a trend...bring on the babies!

#65 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 12:58 PM

Good luck with this cycle, southern! Sounds like you are in a good head space for it smile.gif

rainbowvalley: I hope your test results are reassuring to you!

Not sure when I'll test. As I've said, my LP has been quite short so at this point I'm really hoping I just have a good LP length! If my LP lasts at least 10 days I'll probably test at 11dpo. I'm 5 or 6 dpo today and my temp did a nose dive this morning (too early for an implantation dip I'm assuming). Hoping it's just a one off thing....my LP has never been quite this short so I'm hoping af isn't here yet! No other exciting symptoms. I've already been analyzing every little twinge and cramp and bloat and gas and everything else though innocent.gif Off to acupuncture this afternoon!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#66 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 01:11 PM

Carmen: implantation dip can happen anywhere from 6 DPO to 10 DPO. Good luck!

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#67 of 195 Old 06-07-2011, 01:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Karma--good luck!! smile.gif

Carmen-- the dip sounds good to me!

AFM--nothing much. Feeling kind of queasy on and off for the last day or so--not enough to stop me from eating, but sometimes I get halfway through something and it just seems gross. It's been so unbelievably hot here though that it's hard to not just think it's a summer thing. I'm going to try to book my blood test for a week from today--that'll be 12 DPO, and we're leaving that day for an out of town wedding, so I hope they let me schedule it before we leave!

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#68 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 06:40 AM

rainbow and crystal - CONGRATULATIONS!!!joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

to all the TWW - thinking of each of you! Carmen, how are you doing today

AFM - I`ve had an interesting few days. I have had steady really light spotting for a day and a half. at first i was totally excited because my dp had implantation spoting on the same day of her cycle with our DD. But it didn`t stop. I never spot with AF, just get right into heavy flow - so I was hopeful and not hopeful and just wanted to know. Well spotting is still going on, but I think it is finally getting stronger and heading into AF. I am now in a place where I just want a strong AF to happen so I know that things are alright to continue this cycle.

I am also worried because I started spoting on DPO 11, which is early for me and I never spot... so I don`t know what to think of that. I O`d on day 17, and my cycle is usually 29-31 days. SO I`m worried about hte length of my second half of the cycle. I don`t know what to call day one with spotting, and still don`t have heavy flow. Lots of questions.

Another question tho - is DPO 1 the day OF your insem or the day after

Our rainbow1284.gif family: mommytea6.gif and DW mama luxlove.gif our 4.5 yr old DD 'Z' notes2.gif and 2 yr old DD 'S' femalesling.GIF and hoping for baby.gif

#69 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 12:20 PM

1m1m - are you going to test or wait and see,  DPO is days passed ovulation so if you inseminate on O day the day after that is 1 DPO

rainowvalleymama and crystal perez- thanks for sharing the details on how you "got it passed the goalie"

rainbow how r you feeling? crystal perez - good luck tomorrow!

qmama42- did you test yet?

southernfriedkarma - good luck with your cycle sounds like you have a great plan!

carmen358- hope you make it to 11DPO and way beyond!

prettyisa- fingers crossed for your blood test, will you get the results before you leave?

afm - waiting to hear back about day 21 progesterone test

A (36) DP (52), brokenheart.gif over losing DD at 38 weeks in 2011. Our rainbow1284.gifrainbow1284.gifboy/gril twins arrived in April 2012!

#70 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 12:55 PM

I tested this morning and got a bfp! Already had first beta today and numbers are good--just hoping for a happy, healthy pregnancy. I feel happy, but cautious. Sending out good vibes to all of you who are waiting...it feels slightly bittersweet to me to announce a pregnancy when I know how long and painful the wait can be.

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#71 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 01:37 PM

af came by today. so I am now waiting to o. But I'm totally encouraged by all the BFPS around here!

YEAH QMAMA!!! Congratulations!

biggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gifbiggrinbounce.gif

biggrinbounce.gif biggrinbounce.gif

Our rainbow1284.gif family: mommytea6.gif and DW mama luxlove.gif our 4.5 yr old DD 'Z' notes2.gif and 2 yr old DD 'S' femalesling.GIF and hoping for baby.gif

#72 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 01:46 PM

Congratulations, qmama!!! joy.gif Enjoy your pregnancy!!

omom, sorry about af hug2.gif

afm: 6 or 7 dpo and my temp shot back up even higher. I'm hoping it stays up there now so I don't have another panic attack that af is coming crazy early!! I too have read that implantation can happen in a large range....I think I was only 5dpo and that seems early.....but possible! Of course I'm having 'symptoms' already lol I actually had heartburn last night. I never had heartburn in my life until I was pregnant with DD but I get it now sometimes with my prenatal vitamins. And then I felt nauseous and dizzy this morning...until I realized that I probably didn't eat enough before taking my prenatal yet again. My acupuncture appointment was heavenly yesterday....I highly recommend it to anyone ttc even just to relax! Unfortunately my pulse reflected that my energy was a bit low...I've been really tired the last couple of days. Am I up next to test?

#73 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 03:05 PM

Hooray qmama! Congrats! Glad to FINALLY see some more BFPs!

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#74 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 05:51 PM

congrats qmama!  what a spate of bfps we have going on right now! 

banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif broc1.gif

carmen, everything sounds GREAT!!  i have fx for you.  :)  dp always LOVES her acupuncture appts because she does get a chance to relax so much.

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#75 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 06:50 PM

Qmama- YAYYY!!!!!  I'm so happy for you. broc1.gif

1m1m- So sorry about AF :( And I thnk DPO is used after you ovulate like if you O on friday, saturday would be 1DPO... I think? LOL at least thats what I thought. That is quite weird about the spoting you had. My AF is like yours, no spotting before just comes shows up quickly without warning. Are you saying you dont know what to call day 1 of spotting because of trying to plan for when you will O next?  

Carmen- Sounds good! keep those temps up! I sure hope your next!

RainbowV- I too hope we started the trend, this board is looking good this month! KMFX that we all have sticky sticky beans! I notice that my breat soreness goes away when I am up and about for the day uness they are bumped by anything but trying to sleep and when for awhile after I wake up is the worst. Try sleeping on your somach, that will make them sore! haha, How'd the test results go?

AFM, I think I am starting to get morning sickness dizzy.gif but I'm not sure because I havent actually thrown up yet. The past 2 days I just can't eat anything until I am up and about for awhile and I start off with crackers. It seems to get better after I eat. Tomorrow I have my ultra sound and they are going to try to find a heartbeat. According to LMP I am 6 weeks today, but according to O I won't be 6 weeks until Friday. I just hope my little bean has grown and everything looks normal, I think it will be too early for a heartbeat. If things don't look how they should (and maybe if they don't find the heartbeat) they will have me do bloodwork tomorrow. I meant to add another "symptom" I had was lotiony white CM durning the tww, but I never checked CM before so I'm not sure if thats new but I heard that preg women get that.

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#76 of 195 Old 06-08-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemommyonemama View Post

I am also worried because I started spoting on DPO 11, which is early for me and I never spot... so I don`t know what to think of that. I O`d on day 17, and my cycle is usually 29-31 days. SO I`m worried about hte length of my second half of the cycle. I don`t know what to call day one with spotting, and still don`t have heavy flow. Lots of questions.

Another question tho - is DPO 1 the day OF your insem or the day after

Yes, 1 DPO is the day after you ovulate. An 11 day LP isn't necessarily bad. Anything less than 10 is more troublesome. Are you taking any new herbs/medications that may have caused spotting? Sometimes stress can delay O and cause weird things to happen too...

#77 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 05:32 AM

Qmamma:  YAY BFP!!! What wonderful news!! 

banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

OneMommyOneMama:  I am so sorry to hear about AF.  Way to stay focused on the positive!  Our time is coming!!!

Carmen: FX for you!  I couldn't agree more on the acupuncture.  DW and I have both been going and, even if there is some debate over how much it helps with fertility, it is completely worth it to help with the anxiety and stress associated with TTC.  That is my favorite hour of the week these days!

Crystal:  Sorry to hear the sickness is setting in.... but that is a good sign too right?  FX for ultrasound.  Look forward to hearing how it goes.

AFU:  Went in to RE yesterday for ultrasound. No new cysts for DW! Doc saw good number of follies so we are currently looking at a 6/24 retrieval.  Unfortunately, I am now the problem greensad.gif Attempts to use progesterone to sync my cycle up have not worked so far.  If AF doesn't get here by Monday, we are either going to need to delay everything or go forward with the retrieval and freeze the embies for transfer to me later. ERG.... I never wanted AF to show up so badly!

Mad about DP with dog2.gif dog2.gifcanine children.

Proud auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.

TTC #1 since October 2010. 

#78 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 07:39 AM

qmama-That great news!!!!CONGRATS..broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif

jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif      jumpers.gif

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#79 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 09:43 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Omom—sorry about the bfn.

Crystal—yay for morning sickness! Funny to get excited about that, but it’s a good sign!

Alpha—FX that AF shows up in time for everything to work smoothly! Glad there are no cysts standing in your way!

QMama--Congratulations!!!
joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#80 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 AM

QMama - YES!  Congratulations!  I am loving this BFP streak!  Makes me feel good about this month and a whole bunch of little Pieces babies to come in the spring.

Crystal - I hope the morning sickness is short-lived but a good sign.  Fx for great results at your ultrasound.  Can't wait to hear all about it. 

Alpha - It is so strange to be hopefully waiting for AF to show up, isn't it?  Hope she shows up just in time for transfer.  I was freaking out about late AF earlier this month because of switching insurance and needing to start a cycle before my old insurance ends.  

Carmen - Hoping your heartburn is from pregnancy, not the vitamins (though I'm glad to know I'm not the only one getting heartburn from my vitamins)

AFM: Started Bravelle injections at 7am this morning, and I feel like there's a fire in my belly today.  It's not painful, but my abdomen feels "busy."  Something is happening for sure.  Also, my appetite is back after not wanting to eat all week while on Femara.  DP and I are trying not to worry too much about whether or not we're going to get one healthy baby or a basketball team!  Also, we found out that DP will be out of town for work next week.  I'm trying to decide whether to go to the insem appointment alone or take a friend.  Is it weird to take a friend?  I'd love to take my MIL, but she's in CT while we're in GA.  

#81 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 03:48 PM

Congrats qmama!!!  joy.gif lets keep the June trend going

A (36) DP (52), brokenheart.gif over losing DD at 38 weeks in 2011. Our rainbow1284.gifrainbow1284.gifboy/gril twins arrived in April 2012!

#82 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Hi ladies!

All went perfect at the ultra sound. We even got to see and hear the heartbeat. I'm still in shock but we told our close family and best friends today so its seeming a little more real. It measures exactly what I said 5w6d, the midwife said the heart probably just started beating yesterday but the bpm was 114. I go back in 2 weeks, I think she's going to have someone else look at my uterus because she said she doesn't really know to see if it is heart shaped. It more just seems a little rounded, not like there are "horns".

Thank you so much for all of the love and support! joy.gif

rainbow1284.gifCrystal (24) DP to Christina (27) together since 7/23/08rainbow1284.gif

Baby Cohen was born 7 weeks early on 12/12/11

#83 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM

Awesome news, Crystal!! heartbeat.gif

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#84 of 195 Old 06-09-2011, 10:23 PM

Crystal--so happy for you and DP! I am sending the veggies...banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#85 of 195 Old 06-10-2011, 05:03 AM

fantastic news crystal!!!  i bet you have an arcuate uterus like me.  our re said it had "a little dimple at the top" and that "there was plenty of room for a baby to grow".

g

my family - dp d heartbeat.gif, ds b biggrinbounce.gif (4), ds f thumbsuck.gif (2), dd a baby.gif (jan '12), ddog m dog2.gif
#86 of 195 Old 06-10-2011, 05:02 PM

Great news, Crystal!! smile.gif

Afm: I'm 8DPO. My LP has been as short as 8 days since my cycles came back so I'm really hoping AF doesn't show up tomorrow or the next day!! I've been having some cramping but nothing too exciting. The strangest thing I'm experiencing is NO emotional pms symptoms! I didn't get pms in an emotional sense very much pre DD. But since my cycles came back in Jan. I've had a terrible time with a short temper, frustration and just basically not very happy at least a week before AF starts. But this time...nothing. I'm so calm and happy. It's weird lol I'm thinking the extra B6 I added this cycle may have something to do with it. I'm hoping to wait until Monday to test (if AF stays away) but I'm wavering a bit on that decision now that the days are counting down....

#87 of 195 Old 06-10-2011, 07:23 PM

Congrats for the BFPs!

I've had a busy week with two births and a positive OPK. Trying to time insems between births is kind of hilarious! Did one at work today in one of our birth rooms, then went to a staff meeting. :)

One more insem tomorrow then I can be moved to the TWW!

Me homebirth midwife (35) and DP (28) Mamas to the love of our lives, feisty toddler Lucie, and an aloof miniature poodle.
#88 of 195 Old 06-11-2011, 08:34 AM

Qmama - So stoked for you!!!! banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif banana.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

Whos gonna be next???

15 weeks and feeling good over here. Rocking the baby bump!

Me (35). DP to S (39) ; Mommy to DS: J (6), Furball Pupps: L (10) & S (1) dog2.gifand a new little baby boy arriving on/around Dec 2.1sttri.gif

#89 of 195 Old 06-11-2011, 01:39 PM

9DPO...and no AF! Good news so far!

I don't feel pregnant at all.

#90 of 195 Old 06-11-2011, 02:35 PM

Ugg...this is probably the craziest insem cycle yet...I have to share. Definitely not how DP and I had this planned out in our minds...

On Thursday (CD14), I got my positive OPK and normally ovulate two days later (CD16). Our plan was to use our KD on Thursday and Friday night and then do our at home IUIs on Saturday afternoon and Saturday night (or Sunday morning...we hadn't decided..). So...KD happened on Thursday and completely fell through on Friday. We decided to do an IUI instead and realized that we only had ONE catheter...and with our living situation, there was NO possible way of getting another--we would have to order it online. We decided to use one of the IUIs as an ICI (we did that before with MW and it worked...) but got VERY close to cervix opening (actually used a speculum and got so close we didn't have any come out with it...). Tonight we are actually going to attempt the IUI (still a bit nervous but thanks to some experts on this board feel a bit better...smile.gif) and hopefully use the KD in the morning. After all of this, I hope it works. smile.gif

Carmen--Fingers crossed for you! Stay away AF!!

Midwife--We are TWW buddies!! When do you plan on testing? I am trying to decide whether I am going to or just wait for AF this time...

Crystal--joy.gif

Isa--How are you feeling???

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page