Queer Conceptions July 2011 - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-29-2011, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Desert-- prejudice. Pure and simple. Honestly, sometimes I think it's a joke, but she seems so serious when she says it. I've never really gotten into astrology, so I don't know what her deal is, but (ha!) she's an Aries, and stubborn about this kind of stuff. My sensitive crab nature went along with it back in October, but I'll be damned if we skip a cycle to avoid gemini babies this time around.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2011, 07:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Good morning! smile.gif

SmilingSara - how did the interview go?? And thanks for the welcome back (and for checking in on me on Facebook winky.gif

Jennytuck - We are so, so, so excited to see the show! For some reason the lyric that always gets stuck in my head is "I got de golden plates!" Don't worry, I'll report back with how awesome it is orngbiggrin.gif I love your thrift store t shirt story - too funny!

Desert - Hi! You're so sweet for asking about DW's job! It's been going really great - definitely not the thing she wants to do long term, but it's a great stepping stone. Not to mention I was able to get on her insurance! Such a relief. So glad your swim team arrived safe and sound!

Isa - Ugh. I'm a gemini! And and your DW and I get along just fine thankyouverymuch. Unless it's all an act... Sorry again about last night - I got home, ate dinner and passed out. Feeling much better today - how is your lady feeling? Did she get to watch her movies? We are so excited for you guys - won't be long now!

wave.gif to everyone else!

AFM - I'm now starting to count down the days until it's time (50 or so). At the start of the summer I was so determined to enjoy every minute of it, and I have, but now I'm ready to get down to business. We still have a lot to look forward to before getting started (aforementioned NYC trip, bro-in-law's wedding, Labor day weekend) and DW is hounding me about relaxing and taking it all in before we hop on the ttc train for real. But it's so HARD! 

I do have some questions though...I've been charting consistently (give or take a few days) since last September. I've been temping, checking CM and using OPK's. I get very fertile mucus usually 2 or 3 days, always get a smiley, and even feel pretty intense mittelschmerz. But my temps never really JUMP. You know? It's sort of a gradual rise. I see it every month. I am pretty sure that I am ovulating based on the other signs, but why don't I get that big 'ol rise? Should I just let it go? I did a little reading and it said that it means I don't have a strong ovulation - but what does that even mean? I've been taking the following: prenatal, vitamin d, fish oil, royal jelly, red raspberry leaf and evening primrose. Anything I should add or take away? Any advice would be appreciated shy.gif

Kara (31) in luxlove.gif with DW Nicki (28) + dog2.gifOllie & Lola. TTC #1 - September, October, November 2011 & May 2012 - bfn

Old 07-29-2011, 10:28 AM

AFM - I'm now starting to count down the days until it's time (50 or so). At the start of the summer I was so determined to enjoy every minute of it, and I have, but now I'm ready to get down to business. We still have a lot to look forward to before getting started (aforementioned NYC trip, bro-in-law's wedding, Labor day weekend) and DW is hounding me about relaxing and taking it all in before we hop on the ttc train for real. But it's so HARD! 

I do have some questions though...I've been charting consistently (give or take a few days) since last September. I've been temping, checking CM and using OPK's. I get very fertile mucus usually 2 or 3 days, always get a smiley, and even feel pretty intense mittelschmerz. But my temps never really JUMP. You know? It's sort of a gradual rise. I see it every month. I am pretty sure that I am ovulating based on the other signs, but why don't I get that big 'ol rise? Should I just let it go? I did a little reading and it said that it means I don't have a strong ovulation - but what does that even mean? I've been taking the following: prenatal, vitamin d, fish oil, royal jelly, red raspberry leaf and evening primrose. Anything I should add or take away? Any advice would be appreciated shy.gif

MrsPP: There are three reasons why that could be happening. 1. You didn't really ovulate, 2. you're not charting your temp correctly or consistently enough or 3. you're a small percentage of women that don't get a temp rise. Based on your other observations and charting, I'd vote for three but the only true way to know is through ultrasounds and progesterone checks. You would need to do an ultrasound prior to ovulation to confirm the presence of follies about to release and egg and then an ultrasound after you believed you ovulated to check for collapsed follies which indicate the release of egg. If you couldn't afford to do both ultrasounds, you could request a progesterone check 7 days after you believed you ovulated which can also indicate ovulation.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

Old 07-29-2011, 10:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPP View Post

Do you mind sharing your chart? A gradual rise can be fine as long as it is a rise. I sometimes have a gradual rise and am indeed ovulating (I've gotten pregnant). However, I do have to admit that when I got pregnant with DD I had the biggest rise I've ever had! Acupuncture and chinese herbs did it for me I think.....

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 07-29-2011, 11:00 AM

MrsPP--Welcome back to you too!! Nice to have you back.

Sara--Yes, we went with Mr. July because his counts are fairly high. They will give them ahead of time before you order! It is fantastic! I am very mistrustful of banks that do not tell you the numbers...so it made me very happy. I guess "Andrew" is their guy with the largest numbers...just FYI. smile.gif It will be my luck that he will be Mr. August...ha. When your 3 month pass runs out, I would be willing to buy the next one if I am not pregnant. I considered downloading all of the profiles that interested me but thought that it might be a bit crazy to do that...

Carmen--thinking about you!!! I tried on the next cycle after my m/c. I think it really depends on how you feel...I just couldn't wait.

Desert--Thanks for the fun facts from the Brill book...I think I have read it at least 3 times, still refer back to certain chapters yet never remember everything I read. It is just so full of information.

Well....I have been a terrible mood this week. My due date was supposed to be next Wednesday...so I have been dreading it. The weird thing is, I should be oing close that time (either Wed or Thurs) so I will probably be insemming on the day. Seems weird.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 PM

Hi all....

Been mia but lurking ...dp and I enjoyed the last month off...she's scared to.jump back on after a relaxing month.....but we are waiting to O so can you move us Carmen?

Not lots of time for personals ...

Desert I'm from az grew up in lake havasu ! ..live in ca now..but am always up pretty late as well!!!

Baby dust to all in tww !!!

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

Old 07-29-2011, 01:42 PM

Hi All!

I've been MIA too, but following your stories as much as possible. smile.gif

Welcome to those of you who are new on this journey! I hope it is smooth and speedy.

AFU, I am waiting to O. I had a rather short cycle this month, which works for us so that we can try twice more (as always, if needed) before I get to vacation in Hawaii for most of September. I did decide to go see an acupuncturist. I was referred to one here in town who specifically deals with fertility. Not only does she do acupuncture, but she also does Mayan abdominal massage and pelvic floor work. I saw her this week and had acupuncture and Mayan massage. It was sooo great, mostly because I can't even remember the last time I did anything self-nurturing. I'm also going to yoga on Sunday, and I'm really looking forward to making more time for taking care of myself! It's always a struggle.

Baby dust to all!!

Me homebirth midwife (35) and DP (28) Mamas to the love of our lives, feisty toddler Lucie, and an aloof miniature poodle.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:28 PM

Hi Carmen can you put us at the 2WW.. thank you

Old 07-29-2011, 03:48 PM

Hello everyone! I am pretty new on here. I have asked a few questons and you have been helpful... My DP and I wanted to try now in Aug but we might just track her to see and knw when she ovulates or so on also she hasnt started her period and she was suppose to 2 days ago.. She was in a lil car accident(nothing major) but it stressed her out so now we are off track.. But i bought some OPKs and will start testing her 9 days after her period ends so we can start tracking.. We are having a donor overnight his sperm to us.. He is only 1 state away so if he gets he sperm turned in by 6pm we should get the sperm by 9am the next morning.. We are hoping this works. We will try 2 times and if it doesnt we will just meet up with him.. I dont mind driving to Denver if we gotta :) road Trip lol...

I have 3 daughters of my own thru there dads.. Which my girl loves them but we want one of our own to complete our family.. We are way excited and my kids are all for it. :) We dont want to get too excited quite yet cuz we dont want to get dissapointed if it doesnt take right away.. I see it is a process so i know it will happen when its meant to be...

Old 07-29-2011, 05:19 PM

Handerson, the 2ww is after you have ovulated and inseminated; according to your post, your DP is waiting for her period to start still, right? So maybe you meant to ask carmen to move you to waiting for AF?

Also, you may not want to wait 9 days after her period has ended to start opks, unless her period is very short or her whole cycle is very long. The first day of her period is cycle day 1, most opk boxes suggest starting to use the opks on cycle day 9 so you don't miss ovulation.

A big part of being successful with donor insemination is being educated on how to chart and track your own body's unique cycle and rhythms, not just the "average" woman's. That is why it has been suggested several times to read Stephanie Brill's Lesbian Guide to Conception and Pregnancy. Most of us have found that book to be the most informative and instructive.

Good luck.

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:13 AM

Handerson: Desert has some really good guidance and suggestions for you. You should chart through the 30 days (or however long her cycle is) and understand it as much as you can.  BTW, stress does not delay a period but ovulation can be delayed by stress. So if her period is late and she doesn't have the chance of being pregnant, than her ovulation was probably later than you thought. It's a myth that stress can cause your period to be late. Being pregnant can cause your period to be late! :-) You may already know all that is below so if you do, ignore and maybe it will help someone else who is just starting out.

• Take your (her) temp every morning at the same time, upon waking, before you do anything else. Use a printed out chart or online software to help track. The first day of full bleeding is considered Day 1 of the cycle.
  • After her period ends, she'll start heading towards ovulation. As Desert mentioned, starting to do OPKs on Day 9 is recommended. Test once in the morning around 10am and once about 12 hours later. The LH surge can happen in just 12 hours so you don't want to miss it! I always recommend using Clear Blue Easy Digital, especially if you're having a hard time figuring out from cheaper brands if you're ovulating. They are more expensive but worth it. You can get them on eBay from women like us who had them but aren't using them for less.
  • Have her check her cervical mucous (CM) and cervical position (if she knows how) for other signs of impending ovulation. Track these on your spreadsheet or through your software. Remember, three signs lining up at the same time are the best indication that you're ovulating (if you're not using other methods such as ultrasounds).
  • When you get the smiley face, you're 12-24 hours from ovulating. Get ready to get your sperm shipped!
  • Keep tracking the temp, so you can see the rise that indicates ovulation. This isn't something that will help you to predict ovulation but rather help you to determine she did ovulate, after the fact.
  • The day after ovluation is considered DPO1 (days past ovulation) and this is when your two week wait (TWW) begins! Keep tracking temp if you want. Some people do see patterns in their temp that indicates they are pregnant. Some people choose not to temp because it just stresses them out.
  • Once done, take a look at your chart and note patterns. What day did she ovulate? (average is day 14 but EVERYONE is different so this is something you really need to know. All doctors will just assume day 14 and need to know if you're different). How many days are there between ovulation and her period starting? (this is considered the luteal phase, anything between 11 and 14 days is considered normal and there are some arguments as to what determines a short luteal phase. Some docs say 11 days or less, others say 10 days or less. If you're at the 11 or 10 days or less mark, it could indicate a luteal phase defect (LPD) and you may want to check in with an RE about it).

Best of luck!! Let us know where you guys are at in the cycle.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

Old 07-30-2011, 10:28 AM

salut gals!  i'm still trying to catch up on everything that happened while i was away, so forgive the lack of personals. 

i do want to send a huge hug to Carmen and say that i'm really sorry.  i hope that you're healing quickly and that attempt #3 will be the sticky BFP.

also, Greetings and Salutations to all the newcomers who arrived while i was in the middle of my month(ish) afk.  Welcome aboard!

afm...  we just got back yesterday from a dreamy trip to tuscany.  DP and i rented a little stone house in a village and drove or took the train to big cities like Pisa, Florence and Siena as well as lots of other tiny towns.  the landscape was gorgeous, the food divine and the people incredibly warm and welcoming.  i don't think either of us expected to love the place as much as we did... especially our little fortified town.  we were basically adopted by the inhabitants, whom i count among the sweetest and most generous people i've met in all my travels.  homemade plum pie, handmade pasta, vegetable soup, fresh-baked bread and biscotti.... the list of food we were given just goes on and on.  i'm sure they took one look at us and thought, "those lesbians obviously like to eat,"  and then the competition to feed us was on.  DP *cried* when we drove away from the village, and now she's saying she wants to go back next year for an entire month.  the only part i really didn't like was the hordes of tourists in the bigger cities...i am so not a crowd person.  now we're back in paris, and it's so strange to hear french everywhere.    anyway....back to reality, i guess.  as for the TTC, i start clomid tonight, and i guess insems will follow when the time is right.   has anyone else taken clomid?  any advice? 

oh yeah and, sara, any word on the job?  and anything in the mailbox from italy??

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

Old 07-30-2011, 11:14 AM

Report from the long-time ttc-er.

I was just thinking today, as I read through the posts, that the 2ww doesn't really change. I've been ttc for the last 4 1/2 years (with a couple breaks for health and donor changes) and the feelings during the 2ww haven't changed a bit. I thought that I'd get used to it, that it would get easier. Sadly, I can report that it really doesn't get any easier. I've learned coping skills to deal with the emotional roller coaster but that doesn't change the hope, obsession and nerves of the 2ww or the despair of a bfn. I watch others on this forum, people very new to ttc or some who are just starting to edge into the "old hand" category, and I hope with all of my aching ttc/2ww heart that they don't have to go through as many as I have. 

Even after all I've been through, I still have hope. If I didn't I wouldn't still be putting myself through this! So I offer all of you strength, hope and the assurance that, if I can last this long and still be (generally) sane and hopeful, then you will find the strength in yourself to last as long as you need to as well. 

As for my current 2ww, my first back in the game after about a 5 month break, I'm still plodding along. I think I'm 6 or 7 dpo and my LP is usually 12 or 13 days. I'm anti-poas but my partner insists since my family tends to bleed in early pregnancy. 

My acupuncturist suggested I start practicing "Earthing" as a way to deal with inflammation and help blood flow to my uterus. Has anyone heard of this? It involves spending time daily with your bare skin (feet, legs, arms, whatev) on bare ground (not pavement but dirt) to literally ground the electrical charge that builds in the body. Not sure I buy it but, hey, spending 45min a day barefoot in my yard can't hurt!

Hope and luck to you all!

The cast of characters: Me(36) happy housequeer, Monkey: my primary partner/hopeful pop-to-be, Author: our secondary partner. TTC since Oct 06. Diagnosed w/ unexplained infertility. On a break to consider final options.

Old 07-30-2011, 11:16 AM

Hello All!

I have been lurking for a few months, but I figure it is time to jump in the fray.  My wife (2009) and I are proud parents to a 5 months old girl.  For #2, it's my turn! For my wife's pregnancy we followed the Brill book (Complete guide to lesbian conception,pregnancy, and birth) and got pregnant the second try.  We used frozen sperm from a willing to be known donor, and did two IUI's and one ICI each cycle.  She took Vitex, and kept an unused bag of fertility tea in the cupboard, but other than that we did not need pharmaceutical intervention.

I have been charting for the past month and a half, and plan to chart for another month and a half before inseminating.  We will be using the same donor, and the same methods.  I am using the "lily" program on my iphone to track, and I also have the OvaCue monitor.  I have OPK's, but couldn't catch a surge last cycle.  I also can't see ferns in my saliva.  I am confident that I ovulate, based on a host of other signs, but if I had to determine when to inseminate this cycle, I would be lost.  I am cycle day 9 at the moment.

I have greatly enjoyed reading your posts, and wish everyone the best.

--V

Old 07-30-2011, 05:53 PM

Thank you and yes thats what i mean and thank you for the information.. I love this forum :)

Old 07-30-2011, 06:08 PM

MrsPP, so glad to hear DW's job is going well, it must be so relieving to be on her insurance, too! 50 days will be over before you know it.

Glad to have you back, lise!

Nosreves, your vacation sounds luscious and amazing. My mouth is watering. I am insanely jealous!

Yeledov, it's simultaneously reassuring and saddening that the 2ww doesn't change. You are certainly a testament to the triumph of persistence.

Isa, how soon before you find out? Are you getting a blood test or a regular pee stick pregnancy test?

Vienna, welcome!

Afu, we did our first insem this afternoon. It went okay, we'll see. Still not confident on our timing, but I don't know that we will really get any feeling about it until it's too late. Just doing the best we can! Next insem tomorrow.

CaNanny, you and DP are in my thoughts. I'm glad you are up late with me too smile.gif

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter

I've added you to "waiting to O" handerson...I hope that's the right spot! :)

Thanks, nosreves, I appreciate the kind words. Your vacation sounds dreamy. I'm glad you had such a good time! I've never taken clomid so no feedback for you on that...lots of people on here have though so I'm sure you'll get lots of experienced words of wisdom :)

Yeledov, I'm sorry this journey has been so long for you. "Earthing" sounds interesting...can't hurt!

Welcome, Vienna! Are you trying the opks at different times of the day? I didn't catch the surge on them the first few months using them but I got pregnant so I know I was O'ing! I started testing twice a day for a couple of cycles and figured out the best time to catch my surge.

Congrats on the insem, Desert! Good luck tomorrow!

Afm: Looks like the m/c is ending about the same time a normal af would. I'll go for a hcg test on Tuesday to make sure it's back down to zero. It's pride weekend here...so happy pride from Vancouver!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 AM

nosreves: I've taken Clomid 4 different cycles and each one seemed to bring slightly different side effects. One thing stayed consistent though, my usual abundant fertile cervical mucus was completely dried up. That is why it is often recommended that you only do IUI with Clomid. I usually used my CM to predict how close I am to ovulation so I had to change my game plan and be completely reliant on OPKs. If I ever do Clomid again I'm going to let them do ultrasound to predict ovulation. That would have taken a lot of stress out of my situation. 

Emotional side effects were the worse for me and they lasted for a few weeks after taking the med. I was either crying or short-tempered. One cycle I burst into tears at everything. I was at a coffeehouse and they repeated my order wrong, not made wrong just repeated wrong, and I started sobbing. Poor barista! The next cycle on it I thought I was doing pretty well but my partners told me later that I was a complete bitch. I was snarky and snapping at them for a few weeks. They knew it was the Clomid so they just let it happen. I was so embarrassed. I did have hot flashes one cycle. I had headaches during another but I can't tell if that was a side effect since I'm prone to them anyway. Some people don't get any side effects. Hopefully, you won't! My only advice in handling side effects would be to be gentle with yourself. 

The cast of characters: Me(36) happy housequeer, Monkey: my primary partner/hopeful pop-to-be, Author: our secondary partner. TTC since Oct 06. Diagnosed w/ unexplained infertility. On a break to consider final options.

Old 07-31-2011, 02:04 PM

Vienna - Welcome and good luck on your journey!

Carmen - I'm glad to heal you body is healing well.  Happy Pride to you and your family!

Desert - hope your second insem went well... Wrt timing erring on the side of early is good - remember the swimmer can hang around for a while!

Nosreves- your vacation sounds amazing! hope its just what you needed to get BFP! I got pregnant right after a vacation/break last time.  Let me know about how the clomid is treating you.  I'm considering clomid as well, but I'm worried about the possible side effects.

Henderson - the learning curve of fertility charting and TTC is pretty steep.  Try to not get overwhelmed with all the info -learn as much as possible to increase your chances and don't hesitate to ask for help.

afm - 4 DPO trying to stay busy and thinking what we should do if this try doesn't work out... keep trying without changing anything, IUI, clomid... peach schnapps and a random hook up in the back seat of the family minivan (seems to work so well for the teens who don't want to get pregnant :)

A (36) DP (52), brokenheart.gif over losing DD at 38 weeks in 2011. Our rainbow1284.gifrainbow1284.gifboy/gril twins arrived in April 2012!

Old 08-01-2011, 06:16 AM

yeledov -- hiya! and thanks for all the info and advice.  i'm taking the clomid at night, as i heard the side-effects are less noticeable that way.  i've only taken it for two days so far, so the jury is out on whether or not that's true.  i am concerned about the fertile CM, though.  we have absolutely no way to do an IUI, so i'm using preseed, epo and guaifenesin.  hopefully, they will help a bit.   i also have a "prescription" for an ultrasound, and i'm just trying to decide when i should schedule it.  i'm doing the clomid cd2-6, and i was thinking that cd9 or 10 would be good, but those days fall on a weekend...meh.  right now i'm leaning towards cd11, but i have this horrible fear that i'll O before the u/s and completely miss out on insemming this cycle.  ah, how fun it is to be back on the ttc rollercoaster....   are you using any meds nowadays?  have you tried out the "earthing"?  i think i'd have a hard time finding a bare patch of dirt here, but it's definitely an intriguing idea.

ad astra -- salut! :)  and how are you?  i'll let you know about the clomid.  as i mentioned to yele, i'm freaking out a bit about timing the insems, and jah only knows if it will do anything for me other than completely dry up my already sparse CM.  i think the plan is to try it for three months and then start looking into going to Denmark.  are you having any symptoms now that you're getting a bit further into the tww?  i've got my fingers tightly crossed for you!  dust.gif

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

Old 08-01-2011, 08:13 AM

Nosreves: Taking Clomid at night seemed to help me a bit with any physical side effects. Unfortunately all my emotional side effects happened after finishing the meds. It sounds like you've got the fertile CM thing covered! I started taking EPO 2 cycles ago, stopping once I've O'd, to help with possibly acidic CM. I'd noticed my CM getting a little less plentiful as I get older so I thought I'd help it out. (Ah, the joys of ttc over 35yrs old, eh?) The EPO definitely helped! I was also recommended by a friend to drink plenty of green tea, decaf if possible, leading up to the fertile period. I am a big green tea drinker anyway so I don't know if that helped me but my friend swore by it. I don't know if this helps you but my doc said she schedules the follicle u/s for CD 11. Clomid delayed my O a couple days last time I took it, compared to a non-med cycle, so CD 11 seemed more than a safe bet. However, I did start using the OPKs about CD 8 just in case.  I'm not taking any fertility drugs this cycle but I'm on a ton of herbals and supplements. I've been doing the earthing thing and finding it rather pleasant. I'm not sure if it is helping with inflammation or fertility but it is relaxing. I'm lucky enough to have a house with a decent, if kind of unkempt, yard and my city is all about the green spaces so we have parks every few miles here. It is relaxing in summer but I'm not sure if I'll be as regular when it starts to get cold here! Standing barefoot in pouring rain doesn't sound appealing. One of my partners is studying the French language and researching Paris in particular for story fodder so I've been hearing a lot about the city! I've never had the chance to visit it but it sounds like an amazing place, even without a lot of green spaces. :)

Old 08-01-2011, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Hey, kids! Come on over to the new August thread! smile.gif http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1323892/queer-conceptions-august-2011#post_16582433

She's here!
And so are the boys!

User Tag List