* Kgulbransen

* Nosreves

* jennytuck

2011 Graduates!

July    * Onemommyonemama carrot.gif

June    CrystalPerez  broc1.gif  * Qmama42  broc1.gif

May    * KellySF   joy.gif

April   * want2bmumx2 carrot.gif * Indigoscot & DP carrot.gif
March   * Graceie  broc1.gif* Seraf BFPChart2.gif   broc1.gif* 2ezforyou broc1.gif *Mommy55 broc1.gif 
February 
* Escher BFPChart2.gif  joy.gif  *SharriKitColorado  BFPChart2.gif joy.gif * DAWNMP1  joy.gif
January    * Starling&diesel joy.gif

2010 Graduates!

November * Mizyellow 7/25/11 * AmyPDX 7/30/11 * AmandaHope 8/3/11 * Cejae 7/4/11

September * Solejean 5/19/11 * Painefaria 6/5/11

August * Bttrflygypsy 4/10/11 * 2happymamas 4/15/11 * LibraryLady 4/15/11

July * Beastie 3/21/11 * Gumshoegirl007 4/2/11 * Wehrli 4/1/11

June * Coco & DP 2/14/11

May * Burg 2/4/11 * Korey 2/1/11

April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32

February * Mistral * Quasar & smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama & DP

January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!

December* 
Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess

October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl

September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious

August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'

July * Hbog

May * Indigoscot's dp

April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen

March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4

February * Deny_zoo29

January * Jodybird511

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#2 of 292 Old 06-30-2011, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey everyone, here's our shiny new thread. Please BOLD any updates for me :)

#3 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 03:36 AM

Good luck girls!

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#4 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 06:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hi Carmen, can you move me to Working on IVF, please? I went in today for my baseline--everything looks good! And then came home to a crazy-huge box full of meds. I can't even believe how much random stuff is in there! They're supposed to email me my schedule today, but I think the basic plan is that I'll take the weekend off and start shooting myself up on Wednesday.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#5 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 07:18 AM

Good luck to all the IVF girls! We are bound to see a few BFP in July!

We inseminated last night and night before.  I think the timing for the first one was good and the second might have been a tad late.  We will see.

Carmen could you please move me to TWW. thanks

A (36) DP (52), brokenheart.gif over losing DD at 38 weeks in 2011. Our rainbow1284.gifrainbow1284.gifboy/gril twins arrived in April 2012!

#6 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 09:56 AM

Carmen:  Thanks for the pretty new thread.  Any better luck with the monitoring?  Will you be a go for this weekend?

Desert: Welcome back! Huge kudos for being a foster parent. I can only imagine how hard it must be.  Being comfortable with uncertainty is a GREAT skill to cultivate on this journey.  I am sure it will serve you well.

FiveGrand:  How are things going for you?   I definitely know what you mean about the monster speculum. UGH!!!  But the nurses we very empathetic and offered good tips on how to relax enough so that it wasn't a total nightmare (plus I had to pee too bad to think about it!).  My beta is on the 11th.  Seems so far away but I have a great feeling about this month for both of us!

Sara: Thanks for being a great threadkeeper last month!  YAY for possible symptoms, visiting parents, rabbits and photo shoots.  it sounds like life is good! 

Isa:  That big box of meds is VERY scary.  I freaked out and called the RE's office immediately saying that they must of made a mistake because half the meds they sent weren't even on the schedule they'd given us!  The IVF Coordinator was very patient and said not to worry.  They only gave us the schedule in increments so as not to overwhelm us from the beginning.  I am guessing the same will be true for you.  Enjoy the last weekend before all the craziness begins!

Ad Astra:  Sounds like a great insemination.  FX for you.

AFM: Not much to report here. Just trying to take it easy and keep myself distracted.  We are headed to the beach this weekend which will be a great diversion.  I love the sand and the ocean and laying under the umbrella with a good book.  I am also sure we will track down some yummy food somewhere. What are others doing for the long weekend?

Mad about DP with dog2.gif dog2.gifcanine children.

Proud auntie to 8 nieces and nephews.

TTC #1 since October 2010. 

#7 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 10:45 AM

Carmen~ Thanks for the brand new Thread!!!

Alpha~ Yeah for testing July 11th...that's my B-day. Hopefully it will be a day of great news for you.

Isa~ What meds will you be taking?

AFM~ I went in today for my consultation...don't know much more now than I did before going in...could be because I have been researching and reading up on IVF since May. I have a call into the IVF coordinator and she should be getting back to me sometime next week, I guess I'll get my schedule then...or sometime soon there after.

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#8 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM

Thanks for the thread, Carmen!

prettyisa - Yes, the meds are overwhelming.  I always just look at one calendar day at a time - it's better for me not to over-think how many shots and how many drugs/hormones are going into me. I'm on my 3rd IVF level stimulation - it's a lot to handle - just take a deep breath and take it one day at a time!  Good luck!

ad astra - Keeping my fingers crossed!

alphahen - JULY 11?!  That's crazy!  I guess the dr knows best.  I hope you can take it easy and relax - I know it's nearly impossible.  I'm doing surprisingly well.  Usually by now, I'm miserable, desperate, convinced it didn't work.  I'm just trying to stay sort of zen.  The week has been a little slow, but now that it's the weekend, I know my beta will be here before I know it.  I know I'll be upset if it's negative, but it is what it is.  It's gonna happen eventually.

Partner (35) and I (32) have been together since 2004, TTC #1 since 9/09 - 7 failed IUIs with KD

12/17/10: First round IVF w/ WTBK donor results in pos.gif ; 2/13/11 M/C after emergency surgery angel.gif  

Try #9 FET 4/11 - Negative.  Try #10: IVF 6/11 - Negative.  Next up: Try #11 FET 8/11

#9 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks, seraf :)

isa: LOL @ "start shooting myself up"

astra: F/X for good timing. When did your temp go up?

alpha: Time by the ocean sounds lovely...we will be doing the same this weekend!

Afm: Starting the thread has already brought be luck! CD18, high on the monitor and some ewcm this morning! Messaged KD to be on stand by starting tomorrow. Not positive on the internet cheapie opk yet....

#10 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 02:02 PM

Hello everyone. I am new to all this so plz bare with me. Just a sm intro. DW(L 28) and I(28) have been together for 5 yrs and decided to marry last Oct. We have been TTC since Feb 11. I(we) have 2 DS from my first marriage. M(8) and B(6) but we would love to add another to our happy lil family. It has been hard on both of us and now I am looking for a lil support. I have been watching this group for about a month or so I feel like I will fit right in with all of you. Thanks your all of your time.

Finally after 26 cycles we got our pos.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***2ndtri.gif***36***40

Mom to Matthew(11), Brett(9), and soon Emmitt Parker! Now playing mom to nephew David (7)!

#11 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 05:53 PM

welcome amt1015!  you've come to the right place.  couldn't find a bunch of lovelier women to make the TTC ride a little less lonely.  how are you doing your insems, and is it you or your DP (or both?) who is trying?

flowersforyou.gif

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

#12 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 PM

Thanks everyone :)  

It's so interesting to read about all the ladies going through IVF; the process seems terribly intimidating and I'm in awe of you all.  Plus, there are so many IVF couples on here right now!  It's crazy.  I am keeping you all in my thoughts, my wife and I have some friends who conceived their son via IVF and have a gorgeous six month old baby now, but I know their road was long and full of struggles.  I hope you guys can keep the end goal in sight and focus on what a great gift going through the process brings!  Can't wait to see everyone's BFPs.  

I'm incredibly jealous of everyone who gets to go away this weekend or who already live somewhere that the temps are livable right now.  It's been upwards of 110 degrees here, not to mention that our state has pretty much been on fire for a month.  Really, you should all come visit, the smoky air and smouldering temperatures are VERY desireable.  The wife and I are just staying here in town this weekend with our kiddos, hopefully some swimming and a LOT of staying inside are on the horizon for us.  Supposedly there are still some fireworks shows happening around town, but I keep hearing on and off that the shows are banned due to the fact that we've been in a drought since last winter and the fire risk is extremely high.  Plus, our dog is petrified of fireworks so it's best if he isn't home alone while they happen around us.  Joy.  

Welcome.gif Amt1015!!  May I ask what your name refers to?  Just curious.  Like nosreves asked, how are you going about trying for a pregnancy?  Frozen or fresh sperm?  At home or at the RE's clinic?  We're a nosy bunch!  Would love to know more about your family and your story.  

Carmen I'm so glad to hear your body is cooperating better all of a sudden!  Fingers crossed for you this month - you had the infamous threadkeeper's luck when you got pregnant with DD, am I right?

AFU, we are waiting for DW's period to arrive and start our first official cycle of TTC.  It's also DW's birthday on the 14th of July and then our wedding anniversary is end of August, and my birthday is in September, so we feel like we've got some good luck months coming up.  We are excited because we've been planning for this since January, and nervous now that it's so close!  It feels like the time has just flown by.  DW is just ovulating now, so we've still got two weeks or so before we'll order the swim team.  Since the temperatures have been so high here, it's been hard for DW to keep herself hydrated and we're worried it'll significantly affect her CM, so I'm going to probably spend the rest of the summer hassling her about drinking water, haha.  She is so lucky.  

Pardon me for not knowing, but is anybody getting close to the end of their TWW??  

Also, Carmen, I noticed on the front page that I'm on there 3 times, lol.  Could you remove my name from "Waiting to be ready"? It's there in two separate places.  I don't want to take up the whole list!  Thanks for threadkeeping this month!

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#13 of 292 Old 07-01-2011, 10:12 PM - Thread Starter

Desert: Yep, I did have the infamous threadkeeper's luck the month I got pregnant with DD! And, I just realized today that I was threadkeeper for 3 months while pregnant and had a very efficient, fairly quick labour and amazing home birth (of a 9lb7oz baby!)....so, there must be something to it.... ;) I hope the weather cools down and the fires get under control....that sounds scary. And I've deleted your 2 mystery twins from the list ;)

#14 of 292 Old 07-02-2011, 06:51 AM

I`m DPO 9. BFN this am, but it was more of a warm up ;)

Still hopeful, though I caught a cold these last days and am worried that could hurt my chances at implanting??? it is clearing up now. THis is the second time my DD got sick during our TWW. Gah.

No symptoms or anything. A little cramping but not for sure. But we'll see.

How are the rest of the TWWers?

Our family: mommy and DW mama our 5 yr old DD 'Z' and 2.5 yr old DD 'S' and waiting for (March 2015)

#15 of 292 Old 07-02-2011, 09:11 AM

DesertSunsets and Amt1015 – welcome to QP

Nosreves – I’m not an artist… just a Science teacher at an artsy school (does that make me an antidote to art? Hope not!), I used to be an athlete and went to European championships back in the 90’s.  I believe EPO is supposed to be taken from day 1 to ovulation.  I tried it once and did not notice much difference in CM.  I think it falls into the “might help / can’t hurt” category.  I’m curious about why your Dr. is recommending Clomid.  Let me know how it goes.   

Carmen358 – I’m not tracking my temps,  I had some O-like pain overnight after the first insemination and it was confirmed the following day with u/s that I did ovulate… we went ahead and inseminated again later that day just in case.  When are you planning to inseminate?

Alpha – great pics… thanks for sharing!

5grandbaby- thanks for x/f…. when are you testing?

1m1m- way tooooo early, the cold shouldn’t matter, now that you are properly warmed up try to give it 2-3 days before testing again – I know easier said than done! I’m going to try waiting till 11 DPO 

Smilingsara- where are you at…. Getting close to testing?  

A (36) DP (52), brokenheart.gif over losing DD at 38 weeks in 2011. Our rainbow1284.gifrainbow1284.gifboy/gril twins arrived in April 2012!

#16 of 292 Old 07-02-2011, 10:00 AM

Thank you for the welcomes, that helps my nerves a lil bit. My name (Amt1015) is just that my name, Amy M Turpin and 10-15 is the day DW and I got married. Funny story about the day we got married. DW is a police officer and in her 10 code for work 10-15 means an arrest, so we joke that she arrested me. Anyways back to the point at hand, it is just me TTC, DW can not have children of her own. We are using fresh with a KD at home. It is really hard to get the timing down just right since our KD is not always around. I am a pretty open person so if there is anything anyone wants to know just ask. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Finally after 26 cycles we got our pos.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***2ndtri.gif***36***40

Mom to Matthew(11), Brett(9), and soon Emmitt Parker! Now playing mom to nephew David (7)!

#17 of 292 Old 07-02-2011, 12:45 PM - Thread Starter

omom: 9DPO is definitely just a warm up!

Welcome, amt! Would you like me to add you to our list? If yes, where are you in the process?

Afm: Called off the insem today, still high on the monitor, negative on the opk and not as much ewcm as I usually get the day or so before O. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Argh. Can't believe I didn't O earlier this time. Am worried about a too short LP again if I O any later than CD21. Can't believe how much harder it is to track my cycles this time around!!

#18 of 292 Old 07-02-2011, 05:51 PM

I am happy to be joining you back here after a year! Our 3rd and final daughter was born on April 1st, but we have decided to TTC again starting next month, in order to give our friends, another lesbian couple who have been battling infertility fir the last 6 years, a child. I am meeting with our RE on the 19th and then we will be good to go! We do at home IUIs and I have gotten pregnant the first month the 2 other times I TTCed, so I am hoping it is quick! They have been through so much and spent SOOO much money, it will be amazing to finally give them the baby they have been dreaming of. I will start charting and using OPKs once AF shows, which should be any day now! Can't wait to follow everyone else's journey!

Sarah & Liz = Our 3 princesses: Riley (4/22/05), Teagan (4/15/08) and Finley (4/1/11)!!
#19 of 292 Old 07-02-2011, 06:54 PM

2moms3kids.....what an amazing selfless act of love you are offering your friends !!!!!

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#20 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 06:01 AM

This morning I got a BFP! pos.gif DPO 10!

I am so excited! And so nervous. Blood test on Wednesday - then an ultrasound in a few weeks. I`ll feel more sure when I see a heartbeat :)

This feels unreal. Come one July BFPs! I hope this is the first of many many many.

THinking of each of you!

britally07 likes this.

Our family: mommy and DW mama our 5 yr old DD 'Z' and 2.5 yr old DD 'S' and waiting for (March 2015)

#21 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 AM

2moms3kids - welcome! What a beautiful and incredible gift. It is great to have you here with us!

carmen - I hope things line up strongly really soon and that you have a reaaaaaaaaallly long LP!

#22 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 11:16 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome, 2moms3kids! I've added you to our list in the first post, I hope you don't mind. I put you under "waiting to O." I hope you are successful quickly and can give your friends an amazing gift :)

Holy crap, omom!!!! SO excited for you! Congratulations!!!! joy.gif

Afm: Finally a positive opk, I usually get one positive and the next day an even darker positive. I had more ewcm last night and this morning, lots of pre-O cramping and monitor is on high. I'm predicting I'll get a peak tomorrow on the monitor and O Monday night or Tuesday sometime. KD is heading over this afternoon for insem #1. Hoping my body isn't faking me out ;)

#23 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 12:40 PM

Hi, my name is britnie! my partner allyson and i are just starting to try for a family of our own! we are so lucky her brother is going to be my donor and he is now living with us so that we all can dedicate ourselves to making this baby! I have been researching this morning and stumbled onto this site and i can not tell you how heart warming it was to read stories from all the women on here. It brings me comfort and hope for our future! I feel so new to all of this and I don't understand all of the abbreviations but the more i read the better i understand lol! We decided we wanted a child when a co-worker told us she was pregnant and wanted us to adopt the baby. We went through the whole pregnancy with her taking her to every d. appt. planning our baby shower, decorating the babies room, hiring a lawyer, ect. and she backed out on us in her 8th month and it has been a long road to healing from something we so strongly dedicated ourselves to. We put off a child of our own after that. My sister became pregnant through all this and gave bith to a baby girl (hailey) and my parner and i dedicated ourselves to her since we did not get to adopt. We loved being apart of haileys life and we started to look into different options for us to get preg. as lebians. In novemeber Hailey got called to be in heaven she passed away from SIDS and it devistated us all!!! Yet again we put off all thoughts of a child of our own. Though not healed we are ready to give this our all, and hoping if this works for us so we may give my sister a baby again bc she will not be able to have kids again and she lost hers! Thanks for letting me share my story and for giving me a little more faith and srength to see this through!heartbeat.gif

#24 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Britnie and Allyson! Sounds like you've had a challenging road on your quest to expand your family! hug2.gif If I understand correctly you are ttc (trying to concieve) a baby that your sister will raise?

If you'd like me to add you to our list in the first post of this thread, have a look at it and let me know where you fit in and I'lll add you :)

Best of luck!

#25 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 02:09 PM

2moms, whoa!  That's an unbelieveable gift.  How incredible.  If this question is too invasive/insensitive, I apologize, but I was wondering if you are concerned about your ability to give this baby away after it's born?  I know you said you are satisfied with your three daughters, and I'm sure that must make it easier that you are going through the whole conception process viewing this child as your friends'.  May this time of conception and pregnancy bring you laughter, love, and an even stronger bond with your friends who are to receive this child.  Please let us know how best to support you and your family!

Onemommy- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Amazing.  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif

Carmen, hurray for a high on the monitor!  Hopefully everything lines up well for you this cycle.  Fingers crossed.

Britnie, welcome to Queer Parenting!  It certainly sounds as if you've experienced more than your share of losses, I'm very sorry to hear it.  Are you already trying to conceive?  If not, when will you be starting?  Maybe I didn't read your post right, are you trying for a child for you and your partner?  Or are you going to be giving the baby to your sister?  Either way, we're glad to have you.  Welcome!

AFU, the children are being somewhat infuriating today.  It's been a rough weekend, and during times like this we question what it's going to be like with our own kids.  I care a lot about these kids, but I can't help but feel that there would be unconditional love backing up even the most frustrating time with our own children.  But every day, it's so obvious that these are someone else's kids.  Someone else who abused and neglected them, and then they got dropped off on our doorstep with virtually nothing.  Essentially for safekeeping, while these parents get chance after chance to get them back.  But nonetheless, they are not our children, I didn't get to help raise them or see them when they were born or know them before they were ripped away from all they'd ever known, and I won't get to watch them grow up, either.  Someday, I just know that I'm going to have to hand them back to their parents.  I guess some days are just harder than others and I needed to complain.  

I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend!

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#26 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 03:04 PM

Britnie- Welcome to QP!

Carmen - good luck with the insemination your timing sounds great... hope this is the lucky month!

DesertSunsets - sounds like a challenging weekend...it an amazing selfless thing you are doing- providing safe and nurturing, albeit temporary home for your foster children... just imagine how much easier parenting your own kids will be after this experience

1m1m - Congrats!!!!!!!!!  joy.gifThanks for getting July off to a great start! Lets hope lots of us will be joining you.  Let us know how your blood test goes.

afm- 4 DPO nothing to report whistling.gif

#27 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 04:28 PM

Onemommyonemama-Congrats!!!jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif

Me (29)  in heartbeat.gif with DW (40) 
DD (12) and DS our special needs baby (4) placed 03-01-10
Our furbaby dog2.gif Bella (Yorkie) 

Layla Janae 11/22/11 

ds2(8mos)placed 08-o3-2012
#28 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 04:41 PM

After i posted i realized it was confusng. I am sorry for that and will correct myself! We are trying to get pregnant with our first child. We are using my partners brother bc we felt it would in a way be apart of her too :) We are hoping if this works for us then one day we can use my sisters husbands sperm to have a baby for her as well! To be honest we are so new to this. I have read alot of articles about it and stories of success from others. There is alot more to it than we thought. My partners brother said we could try everynight until success but after readin everything  have learned so much more about charting my fertility and the right timing.We plan to get started right away! Any advice would be great! Though we do plan to give it a test run tonight. I really appriciate the welcome and support! It is so comforting to know there are so many couples going through the same thngs we are!

#29 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 05:04 PM

Omom--Just popping over to give my heartfelt congratulations! How exciting!

broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifjoy.gifcarrot.gif  broc1.gif

Mama (37) to a sweet 4-year-old daughter, a baby girl born 1/18/12 and wife to a fantastic woman.

#30 of 292 Old 07-03-2011, 05:46 PM

De-lurking to say WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! to OMOM!! Congratulations and good luck with your beta!

Me: 33, DP: 32 belly.gif, together 11 years, 2 crazy dogs and hopefully a little one arriving in November.  stork-suprise.gif

Update --  It's a GIRL!!   Can't wait to meet her!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page