Queer Conceptions: October 2011 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 293 Old 09-30-2011, 09:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome to Fall & October!! Let's let the season change bring in LOTS of BFPs for those Summer babies!!!

Waiting to O whistling.gif

* BunnyLullabye

* cnmk14

* Maybeababy

* 2moms3kids

* Southern Fried Karma 
BFPChart2.gif

* OwlandTurtle

* want2bepapa

* jennytuck

* Nos Reves

* Pleasantlyfurious

* Lisedea BFPChart2.gif

* Hoping2bemoms

* Carmen BFPChart2.gif

Waiting to Know... Braving the 2WW fingersx.gif

* Go_Vegan

* MujerMamaMismo

* JennP85

* Habitat

* Aljm41910

* EmandJoHeil

* Desert Sunsets

* MrsPP BFPChart2.gif

* Kgulbransen

* Handerson

* Sky

Working on IVF baby.gif

* Alphahen & DP

* KSDoulaMama

* FiveGrandBaby

Waiting for AF af.gif

Taking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be Ready om.gif
*NAMW
* RainbowValleyMama
* mami2mami
* MaxK
* Happycalm
* IrishBabies
* AmandaMom
* Glados
* Serepartera (February 2011)
* Miss Scarlett
* Milletpuff
* Chiquitayy
* Lyndzies
* MidwifeStephPDX

* Gellybeangrl BFPChart2.gif
* Cananny

* Dandylez

* Want2bePapa

* MeghanC

* Rs11
* Yeledov

2011 Graduates!

October * Vienna79 banana.gif* SwtRainbowBritebanana.gif

September * Smilingsara BFPChart2.gif  carrot.gif  * Ad Astra  carrot.gif  * Mumquest carrot.gif       

August *Prettyisa broc1.gif   
July * Onemommyonemama joy.gif

June * CrystalPerez broc1.gif * Qmama42 broc1.gif

May * KellySF carrot.gif

April * want2bmumx2 joy.gif * Indigoscot & DP joy.gif
March * Graceie :broc1.gif * Seraf broc1.gif * 2ezforyou broc1.gif *Mommy55 broc1.gif
February * Escher carrot.gif *SharriKitColorado carrot.gif * DAWNMP1 carrot.gif
January * Starling&diesel joy.gif

2010 Graduates!

November * Mizyellow 7/25/11 * AmyPDX 7/30/11 * AmandaHope 8/3/11 * Cejae 7/4/11

September * Solejean 5/19/11 * Painefaria 6/5/11

August * Bttrflygypsy 4/10/11 * 2happymamas 4/15/11 * LibraryLady 4/15/11

July * Beastie 3/21/11 * Gumshoegirl007 4/2/11 * Wehrli 4/1/11

June * Coco & DP 2/14/11

May * Burg 2/4/11 * Korey 2/1/11

April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32

February * Mistral * Quasar & smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama & DP

January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!

December* Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess

October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl

September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious

August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'

July * Hbog

May * Indigoscot's dp

April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen

March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4

February * Deny_zoo29

January * Jodybird511

Me afro.jpg (26), DW dreads.gif (26) Mommies to Riley Sophia hearts.gif born 6/12, my Angel DD angel.gif Imani Joi, and 1 furbaby dog2.gif... On our Quest for Hope om.gif

#2 of 293 Old 09-30-2011, 09:06 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome to October everyone! Please take a brief moment to look over the list above and if you have any changes or corrections please let me know in BOLD so that I can fix it smile.gif

After being here actively for almost a year I am so excited to be your threadkeeper!! Now let's bring on the October BFPs for those Summer 2012 Babies!!

Me afro.jpg (26), DW dreads.gif (26) Mommies to Riley Sophia hearts.gif born 6/12, my Angel DD angel.gif Imani Joi, and 1 furbaby dog2.gif... On our Quest for Hope om.gif

#3 of 293 Old 09-30-2011, 10:23 PM

Hi ladies im new and looking forward to our very first insem this month but we are having a crisis kd lives in kansas and we are in pa we will be receiving sperm via biotranz or similar but the problem is that I am almost certain I "O" on 23rd 24th which is a sunday and monday its too late to purchase saturday delivery do you think if I insem on friday that would be tooo early and not work at all? Please help ladies I put my trust in you all.

we welcomed our babyboy.gif on 11/18/12joy.gif

#4 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 06:53 AM

Thanks for the shiny new thread Brite!!

Finally after 26 cycles we got our pos.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***2ndtri.gif***36***40

Mom to Matthew(11), Brett(9), and soon Emmitt Parker! Now playing mom to nephew David (7)!

#5 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 09:27 AM

Hello. New here as well. Just looking around, hoping to find some wisdom and inspiration. I've had 8 unsuccessful IUI's, the last one in August, and can't seem to figure out why it's not working. I'm healthy and fit, no medical issues, and I ovulate like clockwork. I'm on the fence about continuing to try. It's been such an emotional roller coaster as you all know.

My partner is going to have her first IUI this month. She's healthy and all tests look good. She's gotten the green light to go from our RE. Our initial idea was for both of us to experience pregnancy but that I would go first since I'm a few yrs older. That didn't exactly pan out so I'm trying to come to grips. Our goal is a baby, whether it comes from my body or hers but it's still difficult to think that I may not ever experience it.

Anyone else out there trying with both partners? With both of our biological clocks ticking, it's certainly caused some interesting dynamics and challenges in our relationship.
#6 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 09:45 AM

2MommmiesTTC:  Welcome!  Sounds like you are making a difficult, but possibly needed, decision to switch conception to your DP.  My wife gave birth to our first, and I am working on conceiving our second.  I do wonder how many months I will try before we throw in the towel and switch back to her.  It does cause challenges to be in a relationship where both parties are technically able to have kids.    I am sorry your 8 IUI did not result in a pregnancy.  Did you do more than one IUI per cycle?  I know that 2, or even 3, are considered optimal, but many clinics only do one.  For my wife, we found that the magic combo was 2 IUIs and one at home vaginal insemination.

AFM:  I am 6 DPO.  My boobs are super sore, but I am also poking them repeatedly throughout the day.  I never get sore boobs, so this is interesting.  I am having all sorts of vague systems that can easily be explained by something else.  I get excited every time I have to go pee because it means I can check for implantation bleeding!  

Hope everyone has a fertile weekend

#7 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 09:49 AM

Thanks for the new thread, Brite!  Hopefully it brings you the tiny luck booster that you need for a healthy pregnancy.

Welcome, Skyandtru, to Queer Parenting. What do you mean "It's too late to purchase Saturday delivery"?  If you aren't inseminating for a few weeks, shouldn't you still be able to get Saturday delivery for October 22nd?  Forgive my ignorance, I know nothing of using BioTranz.  Although I think it would definitely be possible for a Friday insemination to work if you didn't ovulate until Sunday/Monday, though that timing is not ideal.  Better too early than too late.  

Amt, any news?  Also, I just noticed on your signature that you have a 7 week old lab puppy!!!!  Do you have pictures to share?  Pretty please?  I love ALL kinds of cute babies :)  Congrats on your newest addition.  

Sorry I've been MIA, things have been pretty hectic and it's kind of been a frustrating time for us as far as TTC goes.  Our foster kids are about to have a new baby brother, in potentially less than two weeks (bio mom is being induced) and it's just so maddening that she will have four kids (we are only fostering two) she can't take care of and we don't have one ... not YET.  I feel like... maybe the universe is suggesting that we shouldn't be trying to get pregnant while we have these little guys to care for.  I don't know.  

Yesterday our foster daughter (almost 4) got hit in the face with a plastic toy shovel at daycare.  She got a cut on her forehead that needed three stitches at urgent care.  Poor kid!  She's okay though.  Today she's running around like nothing is wrong.  Simply amazing.  

Anyway.  It's that time again - we did two inseminations yesterday, which puts us at 1 DPO today.  DW ovulated a day early this cycle, which of course isn't out of the normal range, but was a little unexpected.  We do at home inseminations with frozen sperm from a bank, and we always use two vials.  The first insemination is always an ICI, and the second insemination is always intended to be an IUI, though I've never managed to get the catheter to advance into her uterus.  UNTIL NOW!  Last night was a true IUI, so I'm pretty excited about that.  We did decide to go ahead and use Bromelain this cycle, so DW started taking those this morning in the place of eating a pineapple.  We haven't discussed it yet, but I'm fairly confident in saying that we don't plan to test until at least 12 or 13 DPO, if not later.  

Brite, could you please move us to Waiting to Know/Braving the TWW? 

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#8 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 09:52 AM

Crosspost!

2Mommies, welcome!  I'm sorry your journey hasn't been easy.  My wife is the one we're trying to get pregnant right now, and we are now on our third cycle of trying.  The plan is for me to carry the second, and we both are very excited at the prospect of carrying.  It does complicate some things though, I'm sure.  Since we've only been inseminating my wife so far I haven't experienced the other end of things.  

Vienna, hooray for sore boobs!  I hope this is the one for you!  When do you plan to start testing? 

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#9 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 10:29 AM

2mommies, tryig with both partners? Or trying with both partners atthe same time? There was a thread a while back about people trying at the same time. http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1310889/lesbian-twins if thats what you were asking about.

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#10 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 11:29 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome DesertSunsets. The issue is that I prepaid for the postage label and had it delievered to KD but I didn't add saturday shipping to it and it seems like KD is not willing to add saturday shipping for 15 bucks to the package when he drop it off to be shipped to us. soo we are just hoping that inseminating on friday won't ruin our chances too much.shrug.gif

#11 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 11:32 AM

Hello everyone. Been MIA. Lots going on... But today is 11DPO and my DP got lil cramps from 9dpo til today. she said they are not like AF cramps, they are in a different spot. On the side one day then lower tummy. Also she is still wet and her nips have been sore for at least 4 days... We are not getting our hopes up cuz of AF tricking us last month... But last month she spotted and cramped. This time its just cramps but not the same as normal so ????? What do u ladies think???? lol She is suppose to start her AF on Tuesday so just a few more days and we will know...  FINGERS CROSSED!

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!

#12 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 11:37 AM

Sky- why wont he pay the extra $15? He should be willing to send it whenever u need.. My DP and I are using shipped sperm also.. We will find out in a few days if it worked. We tried last month but got a positive OPK on a Sunday which sucked so we didnt even insert til Tuesday which was to late cuz that morning my DPs temps went up.. But this month was perfect timing and shes having some not normal stuff going on with her so we shall see if AF comes on Tuesday or not... I think if you know u O on Sunday then inseminating Friday might be ok.. Good luck!!!

#13 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 12:58 PM

Brite~ Thanks for the shiny new thread.

Welcome.gif  Skyandtru and 2mommiesttc, hope that your stay is short and sweet! This is a great group of women here...glad you found us.

Desert~ Great to see ya...yeah for insem's and a true IUI! dust.gif

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#14 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 01:03 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Well, we had our appointment today and looks like we are a go! Lining is 12.7, so nice and thick. I start progesterone today. Sorry I can not do personals on dw's iPad, but I will try to catch up on those later.

Mama to two, and second-time surrogate. Expecting May 2015.
#15 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 01:05 PM

Thank you Handerson, it's good to know that there are people out there going through very similar situations as we are. KD says previous recipients did wrong things to him as far as finances so i guess thats why he won't contribute $15 but we are just going to inseminate on friday i guess and we really hope for the best. GOOD LUCK! to you as well I hope for the best outcome possible for you guys.goodvibes.gif dust.gif

#16 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 01:08 PM

Thank You Gelly!!!orngbiggrin.gif

#17 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 01:44 PM

Sky~ Well if he has been burned, then why won't he let you all send him the $15 dollars? It would make it there before October 22, or could you purchase a new lable with weekend delivery and send it to him...if that's not too expensive and have him hold onto the one without the weekend delivery for future use...not that you will need it, but just in case.

Gelly

Lela (39) & Irene (54) TCC  #1 stillheart.gif ! Mom to furbabies Bruzier (Chorkie), Diesel (Min-Pin), and Giovanni (Chihuahua).dog2.gif

Multiple ICI's, and IUI's...2009-2011....BFN's

1st IVF August 2011....BFN

1st FET March 2012....BFN

2nd IVF July/August 2012....

#18 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 01:52 PM

Thanks for the thread, Brite! I hope you catch some threadkeeper's luck!

Skyandtru: I think it's possible it will still work...I've gotten pregnant when we inseminated 2 days before O!

Welcome, 2mommies! I'm sorry you've had some challenges on your ttc journey. Perhaps with your partner trying for awhile you will feel less pressure/stress....which can make ttc that much harder...Good luck to you!

Vienna: Sounds like a promising cycle!

Desert: Welcome to the 2WW!

handerson: Test! Test! orngtongue.gif

KS: Hooray for a good lining!

Afm: 8DPO today and I don't feel pregnant at all. I was having some achy cramps and creamy cm the last two days but neither today. All I feel is irritable and impatient lol I'm going to call this one a bfn at this point. Of course, I hope I'm wrong though!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#19 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 02:07 PM

Gelly, that is actually a good idea i didn't think it would get there in time but it should. I was willing to transfer him the money via paypal or moneygram but he says he don't like either soo i guess i will print another one add saturday shipping and send it to him. Thank you. we really hope too conceive this monthfingersx.gif Good luck too all the ladies that are TTCdust.gif

#20 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 03:58 PM

Desert: Thanks for asking! Sadly not much news. Still no AF but I am scared to test. See with I got preggers with our eldest I had had a MC the month before and couldn't get a postive HPT, infact I had to have a blood test before I even knew I was expecting. IDK maybe I'll wait a few more days then test if still no AF.

Here is Jaxon, born 8/7/11

jaxon.jpg

And here is Bella and Izzy, born 4/12/11...so they are still "babies" too

kitties.jpg

Bella is the dark one and Izzy is the whiteish one

gellybeangrl likes this.

Finally after 26 cycles we got our pos.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***2ndtri.gif***36***40

Mom to Matthew(11), Brett(9), and soon Emmitt Parker! Now playing mom to nephew David (7)!

#21 of 293 Old 10-01-2011, 04:03 PM

lisedea: did you insem?! Inquiring minds want to know! 

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#22 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Good luck everyone!

2mommies -We thought about trying to conceive at the same time, but decided against it for logistical reasons. My wife is also overweight and wants to lose some pounds before she tries. We were also afraid we'd both catch. (I know, stupid, but if it was going to happen, it would happen to us.) If you're game, go for it.

Amt -I hope you get a BFP when you do test!

Mother to one dd .
#23 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 07:11 AM

Vienna: thanks for the tip and good luck! hopefully those sore boobs are a good sign! to answer your question, we have only done one IUI per cycle (at the docs) on the day of ovulation. unfortunately, between the cost of the donor sperm and the procedure, it's almost$1000 for each IUI. I'd love to do 2 or 3 per cycle but we simply can't afford that. I guess that's what you get when both parties work for non profits. sucks that it's about money. if we had an unlimited supply, we'd probably go straight to ivf. i have thought about doing it at home however, not bc of the cost, but more the setting and perhaps being more relaxed. my other half is a little squeamish about doing it at home however.

desertsunsets: thanks for the welcome and good luck to you and your wife! are you planning on using the same donor when you try? we want to use the same donor, if we can (and if i try again) so that our children are at least half siblings.

seraf: we thought about trying with both partners at the same time. or at least, my partner thought about it. i thought that it was crazy to think about both of us being pregnant at the same time. and then, of course, having more than one baby, possibly more than two because twins run on both sides of her family. instead, we decided that i would try first since i'm a few yrs older (36). (she's 34). i've been doing iui's for a yr now without luck so we're starting with her. i don't want to push her "clock" back any further. if i decide to try again we might be trying at the same time. thanks for the link, i'll check out the thread you suggested.
#24 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 08:08 AM

I think AF is gonna start. She is spotting today :( Her body is confusing us lol... Oh well on to TTC#3. Good luck to everyone...

#25 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 08:50 AM

Lise, I looked at your chart, how confusing.  When is you're RE appointment?

Carmen, your chart looks great.

MrsPP, your chart looks good too.  You feel good about it or just nervous?

rs11, losing weight is always a good plan, I think.  It may be coincidence, but I was borderline overweight on BMI and I lost 10 pounds about 2 weeks before I got pregnant.  Of course, I gained it all back within minutes, but the weight gain has slowed to a reasonable level again.  It wasn't a lot of weight, but I really felt like being so much heavier than was normal for me was hurting my chances of getting pregnant because I conceived the first 2 so easily.

2mommies, I consider my children to be siblings despite genes. winky.gif  Technically the first 3 will be half and the 4th will be completely unrelated.  I don't expect them to look much alike.  #1 and #3 have a chance, I guess, but DP is very different looking than me (black hair, green eyes, ghost white and freckles, almost half a foot taller, larger frame)  The first 2 look NOTHING alike despite each getting half their genes from me.  He looks just like me and she looks just like her donor (well, they each got their donor's body type).  Since they're both white and have blue eyes and light brown hair most people see that as enough to view them as sibs, but they don't even look related.  They share no actual features.  Even the eye and hair color are different shades.  Then DDs donor's son looks just like his half brother through his mom (but I don't think they look like their mom).  So going for half siblings may not do much to promote the look of family unity.  And FWIW, it is crazy to think about being pregnant at the same time.  And there are lots of mamas on here who are older than 36, so take heart.

Krista, congratulations on your smooth surgery.  I am very hopeful that that is the final step for you to find your way to your baby.  Good healing.

#26 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 AM

Sara/Seraf--Nope...didn't insem. greensad.gif I didn't want to waste it on my wacky cycle so we are sending the tank back tomorrow morning. I am totally disappointed and depressed on how this cycle worked out...I was feeling so positive about it!! My appoint. is on Wednesday so I am hoping I get some answers. How are you two feeling??

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#27 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 09:42 AM

2mommies: I wanted to do a quick shoutout and welcome to you! I'm glad you found us. I know exactly how you feel right now. I was there, last year when we were trying and had gone through 6 IUIs. Like you, everything for me (test wise) panned out very normal. The only thing that was off was my age (I was 38 then, 39 now). I know this may not be an option for you at all, but I want to pipe up to say that I ended up doing a lot of research and soul searching and decided that I felt my chances of getting pg using frozen sperm once a cycle in a clinic setting was not going to get me pregnant. I have straight friends in a support group who have had to do that and it's not getting them pregnant either. Overall, it's a very expensive venture as you well know. As a result, we went down a road we really did not think we ever would on the quest for a baby. We found a known donor (via a website). We used him for 3 months. On the fourth month we introduced a second known donor (also found via the web) and I got pregnant. I did miscarry but did get pregnant right away again, with the same donors. Although also a miscarriage, I still attribute fresh sperm on and being able to inseminate up to four times per cycle as the reason why I got pregnant. If this happens to be an option for you and DP, I would highly recommend looking into it. I must warn you, it's not for everyone and it has it's challenges but we figured parenthood does to so why not go for it! Best of luck and I hope we can be of support to you no matter where the journey takes you next!

A shout out to the rest of y'all! I'm looking at the first week of November to get back in the insem. One of our donors confirmed today so I'm super excited.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

#28 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 10:07 AM

If she starts today that will mean shes 2 days early. what the heck... her LP last month was 13 now 11...?? But its not heavy yet. So maybe she will start normal tomorrow. So that would be 12 days... The signs this time was soo different from last month that AF tricked us and its done it again in a different way.. So not nice...

#29 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 10:52 AM

Lise,  perhaps you're not supposed to have a cancer?  Sara's last few cycles were wacky.  Hopefully the RE has some good insight.  I'm good, life is generally good.  Sara wonders how you're doing up there almost every day. She wants to come visit next summer.

and all the rest (Click to show)

Sara is sick as a dog.  When she's not working 7 days a week she is curled up in the fetal position a lot of the time.  Her first doctor appointment is tomorrow and I think she's going to ask about medicine for her stomach.  Between barfing (which reassures her, but she would love to go back to simple sore boobs) and other GI issues, exhaustion, twinges, cramps and pain, I don't think she's thrilled with life at the moment.  If I had had a harder early pregnancy, I think she may have thought twice about getting pregnant when she did.  

I am pretty good (its relative, today I'm not in pain).  Big as a house and nervous as hell about the fact that I go on maternity leave in a month.  

We are both working way too much right now trying to save money to get us through the winter.   Trying to do lots of projects so the house is ready.  

Sara brought home some outfits for next summer and she got sizes for both new babies, which made me go wow.  

Here's a picture of me lately.

IMG_2129.jpg

#30 of 293 Old 10-02-2011, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter

Sky: Welcome.gif That is rather sucky that your KD won't front a mere $15 so that you can insem on time. Is there anyway for you to send a new shipping label so that you can get the sperm on O day?

Amt: No worries! When are you going to test? Jaxon is tooooo cute smile.gif

2mommies: Welcome.gifWe do have a BFP timeline for me so that we both are aware of when it is time to throw in the towel, but the plan is once I get a sticky BFP my DP will likely be insemming soon after that! Her clock did not start ticking until we started TTCing and now she wants to carry as well, I am so excited to see life grow in her!

Vienna: Fingers crossed for your BFP next week!

Desert: Welcome back! hug2.gifabout your feelings surrounding the foster kids mom, I know that feeling all too well, I have a cousin who just keeps popping out children and the state keeps removing them from the home because she keeps abusing them. But I have to just remember that our time is coming and we will ROCK as parents! I hope FD feels better soon, isn't amazing how resilient kids are? And YAY for true IUIs!!! Fingers crossed that this is your & DP's cycle!

KS: YAY for good lining!

Carmen: I am hoping that some of that threadkeepers luck rubs off on us! Fingers still crossed for your BFP! When are you going to test?

Lisdea: Sorry to hear that you aren't insemming this week, I am hoping that your wacky cycle straightens itself out soon!

Krista: It is already the 1st week of October so you will blink and November will be here and you will be back in the game!!

Seraf: YAY for the update on Sara (I thought she had completely abandoned us orngbiggrin.gif) & thank you for the updated pic of you I had been lurking on Q&P, but after this last cycle I found it too hard, so thank you for coming over and updating us! How much longer? Any ideas on the sex of the little bean?

AFM: Nothing new really going on. I am loving that not only is Femara covered on our insurance, but that I am having minimal side effects from it! I still take it at night like the Clomid, but thankfully no hot flashes, and no "Clo"ments. I have been a little irritable, but I blame the ignorance/ridiculous behavior of the people around me not the meds LOL winky.gif DP thinks that my vivid dreams, sleep talking, and the onslaught of kicks & slaps she has been receiving in the middle of the night is thanks to the meds though LOL! We go for our follicle check on Friday and I am a little nervous because unlike the Clomid I don't feel anything happening in my ovaries. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page