New to site! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-17-2011, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone! My DP and I are new to the site and are very excited that we have found this resource! We are at the VERY beginning stages of TTC and are getting very overwhelmed with trying to detect ovulation. We would love to hear some of your experiences on this--whether you simply used BSL temperature, cervical mucus, etc. Congratulations to all the new mamas! DP and I are hoping to be celebrating conception sometime in the nearby future. Right now we are just overwhelmed b/c we want to make sure we are increasing our chances to the MAX of getting pregnant (like everyone else). But it gets us down sometimes....Have a great day everyone! 

Me (Latina 25)hola.gif DP (White 26)   blowkiss.gif. rainbow1284.gif Loving soul mates for 6 yrs. Mammas to two fur babies named Mackdog2.gif and Lucy dog2.gif  One babe in heaven, February 2012, at 8 weeks angel.gif. May Papa keep you safe our little love.

#2 of 2 Old 10-17-2011, 09:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome! Come on over to the QUEER CONCEPTIONS board (you posted on the Queer & Pregnant board). We're all things TTC and would love to hear your story.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1331550/queer-conceptions-october-2011/140#post_16705015

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page