Queer Conceptions January 2012 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 02:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Good luck tomorrow, Planet!!!!!  fingersx.gif  fingersx.gif fingersx.gif fingersx.gif 

I don't have any tests at home and I have the blood test scheduled for Sunday, so part of me just wants to wait.  Another part of me really wants to buy a couple of FRERs and start testing tomorrow.  I've been counting the days -- tomorrow, I'm 12 DPO and 13 days post-HCG shot, so it should be clear of my system.  I'll see if I can resist until Sunday though.  Not sure that I will make it, although DP is encouraging me to wait.  om.gif

Our little boy was born early at 26 1/2 weeks on June 28/12!! Small but strong! joy.gif

Follow our NICU experience: http://adairpickle.wordpress.com/
#182 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 02:12 PM

Oh, I had a meeting today with a photographer who is doing a project on derby girls at home and wanted a queer couple.  She asked if I want kids, and I completely welled up with tears and had to leave the room.  Yep, thanks progesterone! bag.gif

Our little boy was born early at 26 1/2 weeks on June 28/12!! Small but strong! joy.gif

#183 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 02:22 PM

we're out for this month- S tested negative and came on her period yesterday.

Can't say it was a big shock.

She was pretty sad for a few hours and went through that whole 'what are we doing wrong???!!??' thing and 'why isn't this working!!!??!!?'   irked.gif

Then had a nice glass of red wine with dinner and things started looking up again.

Aaaaaanyway, we're going out for sushi tonight- fingers crossed for everyone still TWWing!  thumb.gif

Could you move us to Waiting to O please?

Thanks!

found the love of my life 13 years ago, kissy.gif married 5 yrs ago, now TTC #1 stillheart.gif

#184 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Hey everyone, I don't have time for a lot of personals right now, but I just dropped in to say that I am "GO" for the IUI on Friday afternoon! I have two good follies, on at 16 and the other at 14, and my estradial doubled between Monday and today. I'm supposed to take the trigger shot tomorrow morning and go in for the IUI on Friday at 1! Yay!

Mother to one dd .
#185 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 02:41 PM

Damn, Anna, I'm sorry this time didn't work out. Enjoy that sushi and wine (mmm... jealous)!!!!!

Yay, RS11 - fingers crossed for a great IUI, and for some sticky beans!!! goodvibes.gif

#186 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 03:53 PM

invitn: Did you hear from your KD? I hope so!

lisedea: I hope your tests went well today....let us know when you can. hug2.gif

planet: Good luck tomorrow!!

dandy: I feel like you are pregnant. I would wait to test if I was you. It's worth it smile.gif

Anna: Big hugs...I'm sorry this time didn't work out. Enjoy your sushi and fingers crossed for next time. As you know, it's not uncommon for it to take longer than twice so you two have lots of time....I know that doesn't help but it's true.

rs: Great news! I hope the IUI goes well!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#187 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 04:59 PM

Thanks, Carmen!  I hope so.  I just got back from the drug store where I had to pick up some other things, and - guess what - I didn't purchase any tests.... holding steady. biggrinbounce.gif

#188 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 05:59 PM

desert!!!! that video is f*cking awesome!  you two are such an inspiration...for so many reasons.  thanks for sharing it and giving all of us here on QC a peek at that special moment.  btw...i think i finally found the perfect thing for your LO :) 

cananny -- woohooo!  hooray for perfect timing!  i really hope this is your month, and that there's a BFP waiting for you in two weeks.

anna -- blah to AF, but at least your DP gets to have some wine and sushi in before having to succumb to the dearth of deliciousness (which will hopefully start in February and continue until sometime around Halloween).  

invitn -- aaah the busy donor dilemma....it's nerve-wracking, isn't it? when DP and i first started trying last year, our only donor was so busy (and absent-minded) that he wouldn't respond to our texts or emails until a few hours before coming over....and then he was usually 2-5 hours late.  at first we were both a wreck and freaked out about it, but eventually we just realized there was nothing we could to do to change him, so we got a more zen attitude (and a second, completely unflaky donor) i hope your guy gets his behind in gear and sends you those test results asap.  and i'm so happy to hear about *your* most recent test results. it sounds like we are a bit alike, as i have a tendency to start seeing everything as black and hopeless when i have minor setbacks. but DP keeps reminding me of how far we've come in the last two years after all the setbacks and obstacles we've dealt with. so, yeah, like i keep telling myself: just keep breathing....it will happen for you. 

outdoorsy -- this lovely little place is pretty addictive, eh?    you're around dpo 12 now, no?  are you really waiting to test until tuesday?  any new symptoms?  fingers crossed for a BFP whenever you do decide to poas!

planet -- wow, those sound like some promising signs.   i remember omom (who's now in her third trimester!) saying that she had a very hopeful, positive feeling about her insemination the month she got pregnant.  you're going to post a picture of that postive pee-stick tomorrow, right? 

dandy -- what willpower!  i second what carmen says.  let us know when you know something.  and fingers crossed super tight for you!

rs --  what excellent news!  good luck with the IUI on Friday.  with two follies of that size you could possibly end up ovulating both of them. could there be twins in your future?

lise -- how did it go and how are you feeling?  *more hugs and quick-healing vibes*

afm ...  so you've heard of sleepwalking, sleeptalking and even sleepdriving, right?  well, last night i got to experience DP sleeptemping.  at around 2:30am as i was lying there lost in my insomniac thoughts, DP suddenly reached up, grabbed her thermometer and took her temperature. the beeping finally woke her up enough for her to realize that it wasn't quite time yet.  i had a good, but quiet laugh over it.  aah, the fun of TTC.  

i was thinking maybe we should restart the Question of the Day (QOTD) thing that we have done in the past.  last year i remember LibraryLady (waving to the redheaded bookworm and her redheaded DD) talking about a dream she had where she was peeing in cups and stacking them in a pyramid (or some such thing).   so the question is.. what is the funniest/weirdest/most baffling dream or experience you've had related to TTC?

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

#189 of 325 Old 01-18-2012, 06:40 PM

QOTD-Great question! I have a few but won't share all. One I delivered twins in the handicap stall at Wal-Mart. And another I finally got my BFP and when I told DW she looked at me and asked if it was hers. These are 2 of the more funny ones. I have had some pretty scary ones too. But lucky for me those only happen when DW is home to snuggle me after.

Finally after 26 cycles we got our pos.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***2ndtri.gif***36***40

Mom to Matthew(11), Brett(9), and soon Emmitt Parker! Now playing mom to nephew David (7)!

#190 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 04:50 AM

Planet, Outdoorsy, and Cananny -Good luck!

Anna -I'm sorry it didn't take this month.

Nosreves -Yay for the Belgians! I'm so glad you get to go ahead with the IUI! 

AFM: I am cautiously allowing myself to get excited about Friday. Hopefully, nothing else will go wrong. Nosreves: I will almost certainly end up ovulating on both follies, because I'm taking the trigger shot. We'll see what happens.

Mother to one dd .
#191 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 07:54 AM

Nosreves~ Waving back!!!   I can't wait to read about everyone's dreams...

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#192 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 08:50 AM

I am freaking out!  I am freaking OUT! 

The whole reason I bought the expensive Clearblue digital test so that the result would be really, really CLEAR!  But it's not!  It's a line if it's negative and a plus if it's positive, and I have one dark line and one very faint line.  The test pamphlet says that even if one line is faint, it's a positive result, as long as the lines are of the same thickness.  Which they are.  So I think it's a positive!  But I am not sure!  The one line is just so faint! I now am getting ready to go out for a trek through the icy slush to the drug store to try another brand.  I'll keep y'all posted!

Holy moly!!!

Queer parent on the adventure of a lifetime raising my sweet little guy, born at home in September 2012, with the love of my life by my side!
#193 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 08:58 AM

Wow, planet!! Buy a pink lined test instead of blue lined, they are more accurate. Also, consider getting First Response Early Result test. And remember, ANY line in the correct timeframe is a positive!!!

partners.gif Mom and Mama to our incredible new daughter, Everleigh Jane (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#194 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 10:32 AM

Planet, I bet this is it for you!!!! My fingers and toes are x'd for a clearer BFP, but that result you got sounds great!!!! biggrinbounce.gif  Keep us posted!!

#195 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 12:11 PM

Plant- FX this is your BFP!!!!!fingersx.gif

Finally after 26 cycles we got our pos.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***2ndtri.gif***36***40

Mom to Matthew(11), Brett(9), and soon Emmitt Parker! Now playing mom to nephew David (7)!

#196 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 12:30 PM

Woo-hoo planet!!!! Looking good, looking really good! I hope this is your BFP! fingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.giffingersx.gif

dust.gif

babyf.gif... due in late June.

#197 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 PM

Anna--So sorry about the BFN! greensad.gif

Finally back on the island...thought I was going to be stuck off for another night with all the snow we have been having! I am super sore because they had to take out more than they thought...apparently I had a few polyps (although we only saw one on the ultrasounds two weeks ago) and endometriosis! I never knew or suspected that I had that! DP does and shows the signs of it...but I never thought I did! So, I guess I am now waiting for AF so I can insem this next cycle since I am "all cleaned out" smile.gif We'll see...

Good luck. all!
gellybeangrl likes this.

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

#198 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 12:56 PM

Planet -Good luck! I hope this is it!

Lise -I'm glad it went so well. I hope next month will be it!

AFM: I took the trigger shot this morning. The IUI will be 30 hours post trigger; studies suggest it should be between 24 and 36 hours, so hopefully we'll hit the sweet spot! I have been *very* nauseous all day. It's been coming in waves; one moment I'll be fine, and the next I'll want to curl up in a ball in bed. It's a good thing I decided to work from home today!

Mother to one dd .
#199 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Anna, I just realized I never said anything about your BFN. I am so sorry to hear about it. I am glad you were able to reach a positive and hopeful point of view pretty quickly afterward. Hooray for wine and sushi and a few days of normalcy until S starts opk'ing again.

Hugs to you!hug2.gif

#200 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 01:34 PM

lisedea- glad you're back and safe on your island.  wow, that sounds like quite the procedure you've gone through!

rest well and heal fast!  It sounds like it was a worthwhile thing to do!  

And thanks for all the well wishes!

I think this month was pretty easy for us as we didn't really get our hopes up so much, so we'd kind of half moved on before getting the BFN.  And Vancouver has so much delicious and incredibly cheap sushi that we're able to 'console' ourselves with that  yummy.gif

yeah, BFN's suck, but whatchagonadooo? 

Have a glass of wine and look at the calendar for the next insems, right?

Now, come ON, planet!!

You set off on your trek through the icy slush to the drug store 4 HOURS ago!  Haven't you got those pregnancy tests yet?

How far away IS this place??!!

I can't get anything done this afternoon with my fingers crossed like this the whole time.  It's very awkward.

Even tpying is such a pain...

found the love of my life 13 years ago, kissy.gif married 5 yrs ago, now TTC #1 stillheart.gif

#201 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 03:18 PM

OMG!  It's real! 

As advised (Thank you, Desert!), I got the pink line First Response test and was amazed to see two CLEAR lines!!!!!  !!!!  !!!

Anna, I didn't post right away because I have been wandering around the apartment in a daze, asking myself, "is this for real?"  Thank you so much for crossing your fingers for me!  And I'm sorry to hear about the BFN; enjoy the sushi and the wine and here's to the next try being a positive experience and successful!

My sweet partner is pretty destroyed by the flu right now and has had a much more downplayed reaction than I had expected... But, as Anna says, "whatchagonnado?" Poor buddy's got a fever, a horrible cough and aches all over -- but is still very excited!

I had braced myself for a TTC process that would take a long time, possibly years, so I am still in a state of shock that it worked on our second try.  But, as my love bluntly stated from the sick bed, "Well, we put sperm in you when you were ovulating, so why are you surprised?"

I know, I know, SOOOOOOoooo romantic! ;)

Thank you all for your support!  I am wishing the very best for all of you!

Queer parent on the adventure of a lifetime raising my sweet little guy, born at home in September 2012, with the love of my life by my side!
#202 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 03:30 PM

lise -- wow, that's quite a quick return from such a big procedure.  (here you get hospitalized for 2-5(!!!) days for it.)  where did they find the endometriosis and do they think that might have been the problem? are you having any side effects from the gas they use?  i'm so excited that they were able to remove the polyps and get everything else "cleaned out", and i've heard a lot of stories about people getting pregnant very soon after a lap.  i hope that's exactly what happens for you.  rest and take good care of yourself.

rs11 -- you're nauseous because of the trigger shot?? wow, i didn't even know that could happen.  what's your dosage?  good luck with the insem tomorrow!  here's hoping that your future LO's or LOs' genetic material is getting ready to be thawed.

planet -- still waiting for that picture :)

amt -- your answers to the QOTD made me laugh out loud.  giving birth to twins in a bathroom stall at walmart sounds like a nightmare version of Where the Heart Is. how's your DP doing these days, btw?  you've both been in my thoughts.  

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

#203 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 03:46 PM

Planet, that's amazing and awesome!! Congratulations!!  All the best to you and your DP!!

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif

broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif broc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gif

I'm sorry she's sick. Oh, if only it were always as easy as inseminating when we're ovulating... right? winky.gif

But, truly wonderful news, and I'm thrilled it happened for you this quickly. Now, stick, little bean, stick!!!

#204 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 03:54 PM

i totally missed your second post, Planet :

banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gifbanana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif carrot.gif banana.gifbroc1.gif

FELICITATIONS and CONGRATULATIONS!

#205 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 04:28 PM

jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif  jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif

broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  broc1.gif  banana.gif  carrot.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gifbroc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  broc1.gif  banana.gif  carrot.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif banana.gif

broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  broc1.gif  banana.gif  carrot.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gifbroc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  broc1.gif  banana.gif  carrot.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif

banana.gif  broc1.gif  banana.gif  carrot.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  broc1.gif  banana.gif  carrot.gif  broc1.gif  carrot.gif  banana.gif  

jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif  jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif  jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif

jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif  jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif  jumpers.gif   jumpers.gif

O.M.G. Planet- that made me laugh so much!!

I totally love your flu-ey partner's reaction.  "Well, we put sperm in you when you were ovulating, so why are you surprised?"  Aaaaaaaaaaah-ha-ha-ha-HAAAA!!!

That's just genius.

So, why are you so surprised, eh? Isn't that what happens?  winky.gif

#206 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 04:53 PM

Alright, here ya go...

positive.jpg

#207 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM

babygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gifbabygirl.gif

babyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gifbabyboy.gif

jammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gifjammin.gif

Yayyyy!!!!!! Go planet!!!!! I am so happy for you.That's funny about DP's reaction, but I would be shocked if it was my second try, too! We brace ourselves for the worst, and it's so great to see someone who doesn't have to wait a long time. Good luck to you for a sticky bean!!!!

#208 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 05:22 PM

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

broc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gif

carrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gif

broc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gifbroc1.gif

carrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gif

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

earth.gif    CONGRATULATIONS PLANET!!     earth.gif

Me (Latina 25)hola.gif DP (White 26)   blowkiss.gif. rainbow1284.gif Loving soul mates for 6 yrs. Mammas to two fur babies named Mackdog2.gif and Lucy dog2.gif  One babe in heaven, February 2012, at 8 weeks angel.gif. May Papa keep you safe our little love.

#209 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 05:27 PM

Congratulations Planet!!!!!   I wasn't going to say anything until now, but I had a good feeling. Your symptoms were just like mine were, including the sudden crazy amounts of CM.  WoooohooooO!!!!!  When's your edd? And I CRACKED UP at your dp's comment!

Lise~ Glad you're feeling better and on the road to recovery.  It won't be long now that they've got you all renovated ;)

Writer girl~notes2.gif~runner girl~jog.gif ~three cats~ cat.gif~ one dog~ dog2.gif~  and the wonderfully red-haired Alice Meredith, born April 8hearts.gif   

#210 of 325 Old 01-19-2012, 06:21 PM

ok, DP and I conspired to go out and buy a test tonight.
The trigger shot would be gone by now, right?  Right??  I'm 13days post-shot.  Please let this be real!IMG_1012.JPG

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page