Mothering Forum banner

Queer, Pregnant and Parenting January, February and March 2012

32K views 744 replies 51 participants last post by  DesertSunsets 
#1 ·
Welcome queer, pregnant and parenting folks!

This is the list for January, February and March.

If you want to be added, just post in bold with your due date. Also, if you have recently had your babe(s), please chime in with the name and birth date in bold. If your information is not correct or has changed, please also post in bold so that I can get it corrected!!

Pregnant

March 2012
AmyFemme and DP, EDD March 10
Onemommyonemama, EDD March 14

Mama1Mama2, EDD March 31

April 2012
Prettyisa, EDD April 10

May 2012
Ad Astra, EDD May 15
Smilingsara and Seraf, EDD May 16

June 2012
PleasantlyFurious

KSDoulaMama - surrogate mama

MumQuest, EDD June 5
SwtRainbowBrite

July 2012
Go_Vegan

August 2012
DesertSunsets, EDD August 30

September 2012

Vienna

Planet, EDD September 30

October 2012

Dandylez, EDD October 2

MidwifeStephPDX, EDD late October

November 2012

MujerMamaMismo, EDD 11/11/12

Graduates

Qmama42, baby girl, born 1/18/2012

Indigo and DP, baby girl A, born 1/8/2012
CrystalPerez, Cohen Anthony Perez born 12/12/11
Mami2mami, Layla Janae born 11/22/11
DAWNMP1, Raya Sylvan, born 11/10/11
2ezforyou, Jagger Stone, born 11/2/11
Seraf and SmilingSara: Shay Brock, born 11/1/11
Escher: Son, born 10/24/11
Julietea8: Rowan Kathryn, born 10/16/11
Starling&Diesel: Hawksley Solace, born 10/2/11
AmyPDX: Alexander Cole, born 8/7/11
AmandaHope: Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11
Pigirl: Son, born 7/22/11
Mizyellow: Harrison, born 7/20/11
Painefaria: Keegan, born 5/23/11
Cejae: Emmerson and Parker, born 5/22/11
Imogenlily: Soloman Dov, born 5/3/11
2HappyMamas: Baby, born 4/16/11
Bttrflygypsy: Elliot Graham, born 4/15/11
LibraryLady: Alice Meredith, born 4/8/11
Wehrli & jenmostoften: Silas Scott, born 4/4/11
Gumshoegirl007: Addison Alexis Réal, born 3/24/11
Beastie: Esther, born 3/13/11
Burg: Reed Kylie, born 2/05/11
Korey: Baby girl T, born 1/30/11
Coco99: Chloe and Charlie, born 1/30/11
Abeecharmer: Twin girls, born 1/10/11
Mtnlisa: Josie Anne, born 12/18/10
Kimlyn32: Kacey Elaine, born 12/13/10
Erthe_mama & fsonj: Vida, born 11/23/10
Monarchgrrl: Sophia Elizabeth, born 11/2/10
Quasar & Smartycat: Charles Jeffery, born 10/29/10
Mistral: Olivia Grace, born 10/18/10
Lyndzies: Cadence James, born 10/15/10
FTMPapa: Elise Ember Soliel, born 10/3/10
Megan_sacha: Zivia Littlewood, born 8/23/10
Mpkgoddess: Catherine Margaret (Cate), born 8/18/10
Osker & H: daughter, born 8/11/10
Jjnoho: Sam, born 7/8/10
Megincl & Ktcl: Wylie Grace, born 7/4/10
Ksdoulamama: Grace Elizabeth, born 5/17/10
Pleasantlyfurious: Leo Sebastian, born 5/16/10
Kelly: Asa Brent, born 4/29/10
Wishin'&hopin': Henry, born 4/10
Indigoscot: son, born 1/24/10
Kjm: Kale, born 1/12/10
Carmen358: Skylar, born 12/30/09
Kelmendi: Simon, born 12/23/09
Babyfatty: Henry Earl, born 12/9/09
Beth: Hazel, born 11/19/09
Scalpel: Nathan Fisher & Maxwell Edward, born 11/3/09
Denny_Zoo29: Dekaylee May Katherine Bond, born 10/29/09.
Jodybird511: Asher, born 10/9/09
Wazzmum: Tate, born 9/15/09
Raene & River: Cedar, born 8/30/09
DM630: Amelia, born 8/14/09
Ninefirefly: daughter, born 7/31/09
Serenekitten: Asher, born 7/21/09
QTRANDI: Rudy, born 7/7/09
JennM1021: Alexander, born 6/29/09
Lexbeach & Lena: Leo, born 6/26/09
Heart-N-Bones: Ella Grace, born 4/22/09
Quasar & Smartycat: Raymond Joseph, born 4/5/09
Pranava: Zion, born 3/24/09
Giggleblue: "A", born 3/16/09
Pigirl: Baby, born 1/30/09
Starling and Diesel: Esme, born 1/30/09
2happymamas: Colette (Coco), born 1/5/09
Simcon: G, born 12/28/08
MujerMamaMismo: Sebastian Felix, born 12/21/08
Tigermiep & M: Anders Xavier, born 12/11/08
JenInMpls & Jo: E.W., born 10/24/08
Becca: Phoebe Joy, born 10/9/08
Scalpel & Darcie: Alexis Jean, born 8/29/08
Venustx: Levi, Sage, and Jillian, born 8/12/08
AngelaM: Ocean Rae, born 8/10/08
Mamimapster: Jocheved (Julia) Hadassah Bat Sara V' Miriam, born 7/15/08
Kk_davey: Grier, born 7/7/08
MollyKenzie: Lucy & Edie, born 6/18/08
Rightkindofme: Shanna Francesca, born 5/24/08
TheGirls: Alexandra Kathryn Stay, born on 5/12/08
Thismama: Zelda, born 5/6/08
Mamastotwo: son & daughter, born 5/2/08
Msjodi: Delaney Cait, born 5/1/08
Jentina & Sarah: Ellis Thomas, born 2/20/08
NZmumof2 & Leah: Florence, born 1/23/08

Recovering from Losses, to Rejoin Us Soon

TineyDreams

Carmen

Alphahen

Baby.fatty
Lisedea
Kgulbransen
Fivegrandbaby

[NOTE: Any EDDs over a month old without a birth announcement will be deleted.]

See less See more
#27 ·
KS, I don't understand why people act like that. He missed the manners boat, I'm glad you stood up for yourself. And the family member who refused to look at me didn't come around until the second child, but she didn't get to see the first child in person until she could be civil.

Here's a pic of Shay all propped up in a highchair so we could hang out and make naan. I can't wait until he is big enough to sit on the counter (what, 8 months? I guess there will be another baby by then)

1325700817.jpg

Just for fun, here's Ari at the same age, I can't find any of Osh.

bouncy

#28 ·
Well, shoot. Here it is, already January 4th and I still haven't posted yet this year.

Y'all have such cute kids! I hope mine won't turn out too funny-looking to associate with them…
smile.gif

Escher-I worry about this vaguely, mostly because although we have men in our lives (my dad and step brother, some friends, etc) we don't really have many close guy friends, and those seem to keep moving away. I think I'm mostly concerned that I don't have a good answer if people ask who the male role models are, but then again, like Seraf said, our kids will find their own role models, just like all kids have to find their own mentors. It's hard not to over-think it, though.

Gumshoe-oo! Talking! That must be so much fun!
smile.gif
And her little booties are reminding me that I have a resolution to learn how to crochet, stat!

KSDoula-glad to hear from you! I was wondering how you've been these days. I'm sorry about your DP's family-I'd be inclined to say that if he pretends you're not there maybe it'd be better to just go ahead and not actually be there, but it's easy for me to say since it isn't my family, you know? Good for you for not telling him what for, since he clearly deserves it. I can even understand ignoring you or pretending you aren't family, but doing that to your daughter just seems evil. I'm glad her family stands up for you, too.

Meanwhile, AFM, our stupid dog has decided that it's time to start getting us ready for parenthood. He threw up twice last night (at 2 and 4) and then proved that he was really sick by pooping by the door at 5. I wanted to kill him. But how can you yell at someone who is so obviously miserable? My DP pointed out that at least when there's a real reason she is totally willing to get out of bed, clean up the little fella (and the floor, obviously) and go back to sleep without complaint, which is more than I can do. But still, it's hard being awake today, and I am not at all sure how this is going to go when it happens for more than one night. In better news we got a bunch of nifty baby stuff from craigslist yesterday. Now we're hunting for a dresser with unfortunate and precise dimensions (sigh) and a rug that we don't both hate. Kind of nice to have a mission, though!

#29 ·
Yikes! I completely fell out of posting in Queer and Pregnant in the second trimester and have missed so much stuff! I figure that a new year and a new thread is a good time to jump back in. I'll work on catching up, but happy new year to everyone and WELCOME to all of the new precious babes!

KS - Unfortunately, my grandfather is the grumpy unwelcoming one in the family. I pretty much cut off contact with him when he made big stink at our wedding and treated DP very badly last Christmas. We've seen him several times this year because he's been ill and because of other major family events. Me standing up to him has mellowed his behavior a bit, though I wouldn't exactly call him warm. My mom has actually started to take our side now that there's a babe on the way, so he has to be more subtle with his antics (like completely ignoring my giant belly at Thanksgiving and even telling me I look like I've lost weight). I'm sorry you're dealing with that hatefulness, but I'm glad your partner and other family members are standing up for you. Being old is no excuse for being a jerk.

AFM: I'm nervously entering the third trimester with a burst of nesting energy. DP is generally our cleaner/organizer, but I have been all over domestic projects for the last week including unpacking boxes from when I move into DP's house over 4 years ago! I'm feeling pretty well except for the occasional rib kick or cervix punch
whistling.gif
and moderate anxiety about being ready for this baby to arrive. And about choosing a name. We simply cannot agree on a name, and DP is OVER my stressing about finding a *perfect* appellation.

#30 ·
hello all. still preggo. had an ob check-up yesterday and nst. baby is fine, dp is fine. no ctx AT ALL. zero. nada. doc was very surprised about that. she also said this is a big baby...we knew that! ;)

internal check showed 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. dp had bloody mucus yesterday and again today and has felt some pressure and a few ctx but nothing sustained.

induction will be on jan 10th if she doesn't come before...please send labour vibes!!!!!! :)

g

#32 ·
Indigo, all that sex and no baby? It might be time to resort to spicy food. I'm wishing you lots of easy labor vibes! How big was DS2?

Isa, hope your dog feels better. Why do you need such a specific size dresser?

Karma, he name debate is no fun, you have any front runners? We thought we were set on a name until the third trimester when I said I didn't think Riot would work. LOL. And Shay is not a Riot. This time we have had a name for a while and suddenly Sara is panicked and bringing up all these names that I rudely make fun of.

#36 ·
Seraf--the room is only 6x7. And has a huge bookshelf/cube cubby thing in it that is necessary for putting stuff in, plus a (mini) crib and a rocking chair. So the places to put a dresser are very limited (and in front of a closet, possibly blocking the door if it gets too big. FML). But we still want it to be big enough that we can use the top as a changing table, so I'm looking for a dresser that is 32-35" wide, 16-17" deep, and the right height for both me (5'9") and my wife (5'1.5"--the .5 is important!) to use for changing the kid. Oh, and for less than $100. And not ugly (or able to be made not ugly). At this point I'm wondering if my time might be better spent re-routing the door so it opens out into the living room to give us more space in there...

Our naming seems to have derailed also. We had ones that I thought we were set on, but last night DP announced that she doesn't like my 'stupid name rules' (nothing in the top 100 of the SSN index, nothing ending in 'er' because our last name does, nothing i think is ugly) and that she wants more girl name options. So I'm back on the hunt. Anyone have any girl names that they aren't planning to use but would like to see passed on? We seem to like vowels...

#37 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoscot View Post

hello all. still preggo. had an ob check-up yesterday and nst. baby is fine, dp is fine. no ctx AT ALL. zero. nada. doc was very surprised about that. she also said this is a big baby...we knew that! ;)

internal check showed 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. dp had bloody mucus yesterday and again today and has felt some pressure and a few ctx but nothing sustained.

induction will be on jan 10th if she doesn't come before...please send labour vibes!!!!!! :)

g
Good luck!! I hope your DP has a wonderful birth and your little girl is with you all soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post

I have heard that girls are a little smaller on average but second children are larger.
DD was 9lb 7oz and 4 days early...just to skew the averages on here ;)

#39 ·
Isa, that's a pretty small room, I can see how it would work but doors could really get in the way. Can you just remove the closet door and put the dresser in there? Or the crib (ok, sounds awful, but I've read about it in books, to put the crib in the parent's closet minus the door, I have an old house and I think I could fit a standard crib in there)? The only place I've used a dresser/changing table was my first twins. They had a really cool one where the dresser was the width of the changing table and the length folded out. or folded up if you needed to, say, get in the closet. It was nice and narrow. I don't remember if it was that shallow, tho. I just measured our dressers, weird that they have no standard depth. I have an ugly old kids' dresser that is the right measurements, but probably too tall for your DP. I can see how it would be frustrating. My second set of twins changed diapers in the crib or floor, I have always changed diapers on the dryer, the bed or on the move.

What if you seperated the dresser and changing table and made something like this? Or this?

Carmen, that's a big baby.

#40 ·
isa, I love the names Elia (E-lee-a) and Amoreena but wouldn't use them because they are friends names. that may, also, be why we like the names so well.

afu, finally taking a minute to update... S turned 9 months yesterday and he cut his first tooth overnight! he's working on the other one as well, I'm thinking they may start popping up quickly but we'll see. he's woken up before 5a for the past 4 nights, the first three were etween 4:30 and 4:45 but then this morning we were all up at 3:50. :/ I think he may very well have slept longer if I'd dosed him with tylenol and tried to get him back to sleep but I had been half awake fighting a migraine for a while. when I got up to get him some relief I almost got sick, so DP got up and let me take care of me. poor girl is working long hours these days, too, while I'm at home and get to nap when S naps... and I'm still tired. it's been a long week. sure am glad it's Friday eve! in other baby news, this guy is seeming less and less baby! crazy, I'll tell ya! just the other night I was rocking/nursing him to sleep on the edge of his floor bed and he was barely fitting on my lap! not. even. kidding. he's growing into 12 month (and some 18 month) clothes now. he's also really cruising, can army crawl super fast and now gets up on his hands and knees. he can almost get to a sitting position but I don't think he realizes it so he doesn't seem to work on it much. he walks really well holding our fingers while we stand behind him, too. he's so ready to walk... he'll put up on one of us, grab our hands and start going before we hae the chance to stand and follow him. he's gonna e a daredevil, I think... he LOVES to be tossed into the air, playing airplane, etc. he's getting better about sleep everyday, it seems. most nights, when I'm not too lazy to wake up enough to nurse him back down in his own bed, he'll sleep in his room until 11, 12, 1 o'clock. he goes down between 6 and 6:30p, and often will sleep 2-4 hours right off the bat! still have to nurse him down every single time but I think I've resigned myself to it until he's old enough to reason with some, hoping maybe he'll just grow out of needing it. he's been napping easier, too. I've been able to have him nap in his bed and leave him, but I only do that if I can afford for him to wake up too early and can deal with a cranky child.
wink1.gif
otherwise we lay in our bed and I nap or surf the web on the iPad. Life is pretty good.
orngbiggrin.gif

#41 ·
had another nst today as baby wasn't moving much this morning and she's usually a tazmanian devil. passed the nst after dp drank some juice and ate crackers. midwife checked her - still 60% effaced but now 2cm. while she was hooked up she had one big ctx and a bunch of little bitty ones.

induction is now set for monday morning if she doesn't come beforehand. after the nst dp had another round of acupuncture and now she has seeds in her ears on the uterus pressure points.

i also called my manager and said i was too on edge and stressed to really focus on work so i started my time off today!! i won't be back at work until jan 23rd. yay!

g

#42 ·
Indigo - Whoo hoo! The baby went "dark" for a bit, huh? That's a pre-labour sign. That happened to me. She went really quiet on a Monday, saw my MW for a regular appointment on a Tuesday where I was scheduled for a u/s to check the amniotic fluid, and the baby arrived on Thursday morning on all her own. Here's to hoping that labour kicks in on its own in the next 24-48h!

Wehrli - Yay for 9 months and our growing (seemingly similar) babes. I hope that we can get a good solid stretch of sleep like you at some point. Today I'm just grateful that the hourly waking for the first part of the evening seems to have subsided. We're also getting into some of the 12-18 month clothes.

Isa - I have nothing helpful on the room front. On names, I liked Aurelia and Aria and Severine/Severina (Sevy for short). We went through so many girl names and well it surely wasn't easy. I would have named our baby Lux if we had of had a different donor as it's an abbreviation of his name. Harper, Ellery and Priya also made our shortlist. You must all be laughing that we named our baby Addison which is so popular on your side of the border, and our options I think were generally unique.

Southernfriedkarma - Gosh do I think you have a great handle! Welcome back and good luck with your name hunt!

Seraf - Shay looks like such a little dude and not a newborn in that photo. He's getting so big so fast!

KSDoula - Second trimester already? I feel like you just got here in QPP ;)

#43 ·
Hey guys! We're still here, hanging around.

Isa, just wanted to throw out there that I personally LOVE 'A' names, but we've disqualified any 'A' name for our baby because my name starts with A and we have a TON of A names in the family - so I get to share them with you guys! Avaline, Aerona, Awel (which is Welsh, for 'gentle breeze' - my family is Welsh and I love Welsh names!), Adien (Welsh - beautiful), Ainslee (Scottish - my own meadow), Amalia (German - hard-working), Ariadne (Greek - holy), Astrid (Scandinavian - divine strength), Athena (Greek - wise), Aurora (Latin - dawn). Whew.

indigo, I'm wishing a quick and easy labor for DP! We all want to see the birth announcement. :)

gumshoe, I love the photos you posted of Addi! She's a beauty. Glad all you ladies with babes and kids have stuck around!

Hey to everybody else, I'm sorry that I'm not very good with personals over here yet. I'll get better. I don't even have the excuse of first trimester nausea and exhaustion, lol! We are doing well, first midwife visit is next Thursday. DW is still working hard at getting her eating habits figured out - she's gluten-free and has a history of blood sugar issues anyway, which has kind of prepared her for the kind of eating she needs to do now. Everyone's advice of crackers and ginger ale has so far just disgusted her, since she can't eat regular crackers and the GF ones aren't something she really cares to choke down, and she despises ginger with a fiery passion. Yeah, it can get really fun here sometimes! She's struggling to find enough variety in food, since she has to eat so much. And she never knows what she's going to want to eat, either, so it's really hard to be prepared.

Starling, do you have any gluten-free miracle items that you couldn't live without while pregnant? Any help is appreciated.

DW also is hitting the fatigued part of the first tri, but it doesn't seem debilitating... yet. Maybe it will be kind to her, we don't know. She says her breasts are tender and her nipples are super sore and always hard, which she finds irritating and I find hilarious. She had a little bit of spotting a couple days ago, but it's stopped and no cramps so we're hoping our Cupcake is still safely tucked in there.

That's it from our front... hope everyone has a lovely Friday!

#44 ·
Good Friday morning! I'm so sleepy today that I've already spilled coffee all over the circ desk. Gonna be a good day!!!

Indigo~ WOOHOOO!! Your biggo baby will be here soon! I'll bet she shows up over the weekend, eh? ELV to your sweetie~ can't wait for the announcement and the pix!

Seraf~ I love the pix of your li'l bit sitting up in that chair! And your other li'l bit being a bundly lump~ so cute! When Alice got big enough for her high chair it was a revolution, because she was finally able to just chill for a frickin moment and let me get something done. Pretty soon you'll have a housefull, eh? I can't imagine. THAT will be the riot, eh?

Isa~ NAMES! What a chore, eh? It's a wonderful one, but it can be so tricky and so hard to find the right one. I personally don't think your rules are stupid. We liked the name Sophie, but it's so popular we ruled it out at once. Everyone has made good suggestions so far, for sure. I like but did not use Eleanor, Josephine, Saskia, Lydia, Evangeline, Betsy and Bernadette. There were more, too, I'm sure I'll think of them later....

Gumshoe~ Ellery is another of the names we liked, but we liked it for a boy. I also love the name Martin for boy, but DP said no (and then it was a moot point)

Wehrli~ I can't believe your kiddo's nine months!! But then I guess, so is mine (or just about!) She's got two teeth on bottom and one about to bust through on the top. He'll be walking any minute now, I'm sure.

Desert~ Nice to hear from you again! Maybe your DP will be lucky with her first tri. I never had any sickness, and only a 'normal' amount of fatigue. I don't know anything about gluten free food, though. Sorry!

I'm forgetting people, I'm sure... Sorry!!

AFM~ Alice is still a treat every day! We're finally imposing more rigid bedtimes on her, with mixed results. Previously I've just held her in my lap to sleep and then taken her to bed when we go, but I've gotten tired of being trapped in my chair, and DP got cranky about me never sitting by her any more, so now I take Alice in and lie down with her until she sleeps, then sneak out of the room. Then she sleeps for about 45 minutes and wakes up and I go back in to her, repeat repeat. It's a bit aggravating for me, truthfully, but I don't know what else to do. We went to our friends' house for New Years and I spent almost the entire evening in their son's room trying to get Alice back to sleep. Finally I just gave up and went to sleep myself and DP came and got me for a midnight smooch. So that's the low, the highs are getting higher all the time. She's started to babble 'mama mama' a lot, and often looks for me while she does it, though I wouldn't say she calls me that just yet. Still, I doubt it will be much longer. She's also pulling up and dancing a lot. Quite a sense of rhythm, that gal! I'm a good dancer too, so we'll boogie together.

Ok, much love to the people I've forgotten. Thinking of you all!

Go Indigo's baby! Go!!!

#45 ·
library, just popping in to offer encouragement. what you are doing with A is exactly how we (or, really, I) started with with S. it got better and better as time went on! last night he slept from 6:30-10:30, no wake ups! you'll get there! just keep at it! something that helped me get through it was to just come to terms with the fact that this is the way it was going to be. it took a while but I just allowed myself to come to love those snippets of time, even if hey were sometimes only a half hour at a time (with up to a half hour back to sleep time with the wakings). now he'll sleep anywhere from an hour to 4(!) at a time and when I go into nurse him back down, it only takes ~10min! keep at it, you'll get there! I'm happy to go into more detail, let me know... we can PM here or FB, or I can put it all out there right here on the board. so happy you are on your way to getting evening time with your sweetie!

#46 ·
Wehrli~ Thanks for that. I do try and just think of it as enjoying what we can get (Hey, enough time to watch EastEnders!!) And also to enjoy the time with Alice, too. She won't be my snuggle baby forever, so this time is precious. I try and remember that when she starts up again and I have to go lie down again. It's also true that an extra half hour of sleep is always welcome. But thanks for the encouragement~ we'll get there eventually x

#47 ·
Big hugs to both Library & Wehrli. DD was a deep sleeper at night from about 3 weeks to 7 months and then woke hourly for the next 10 months (seriously). It's so hard but it does change and improve. My DD just turned 2 on Dec. 30 and has been sleeping through the night (most of the time) for about 6 months. And we still nurse and co-sleep. Though I think we are both nearing the end of our nursing relationship (whole other post). It has gone by SO quickly and even though I researched and read books and asked a million people on MDC and irl for tips on how to change it....time was the only thing that changed it. (Actually, we did have some success with diet changes.) I wished I hadn't spent so much time fretting over it and just accepted it for what it was. I did get there eventually and like you, Wehrli, it got easier to deal with. I sometimes was 'jealous' of other people who were just able to lay down their baby and go about their evenings. But then when I heard their 'success' stories of sleep training I was so glad that wasn't my family. Before long you will honestly be laughing about and sometimes even missing the crazy sleep deprived times. Kudos to both of you for 'surviving' it and giving your babies the very best you have :)

#49 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrli View Post

now what is this you say about diet changes??
innocent.gif
lol DD and I did a rather extreme elimination diet for a couple of months (maybe longer?) - no soy, dairy or gluten (oh, and DD is a vegetarian). It was brutal but seemed to make a difference at least for awhile....we went from every 1/2 hour to 2 hour stretches...sometimes lol I have a gluten intolerance so it made sense to try. She seems to be ok with soy and dairy now but we still watch her gluten intake when we can. We usually cook GF for me anyway so we all eat that way for the most part. Also, and this might sound crazy but I decided to give up caffeine again when we were starting to think about ttc again...within 2 days DD started sleeping 4 hour stretches and within a week or two was sleeping through the night. Could have been a coincidence though.....not sure...! After that I cut out the one nighttime nursing she was doing with no fuss at all (she was just about 18 months old).

#50 ·
still pregnant. tried starling&diesel's labour induction cocktail and all that happened is that dp barfed it all up again after about an hour or so of taking it. we are out of ideas and starting to get resigned that she will have to be induced on monday. ds2 did not tolerate pitocin AT ALL. dp was on it for 5 mins after labour stalled when she got the epidural and he had decels all over the place. :(

g

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.