Queer, Pregnant and Parenting January, February and March 2012 - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#721 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 05:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dandy, i think that a legal name change is better in the long run...

oh, and, OMOM, i like Solawyn better than Solaya... but i do like them both!

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#722 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 05:55 AM

On legal name changes, we have yet to have trouble with the kids having a different name than me.

I used to nanny for a family that gave their kids a different last name, they were planning to change their name someday.

People only know the name you tell them. I never show ID when I introduce myself. I went by Seraf for years and years. My own kids didn't know my name was Sara and would argue with anyone who called me Sara.

carrot.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif 10, 8, 1 & 1
#723 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 06:10 AM

seraf - she has 10 toes. I had to check myself after seeing that photo :) rockin 9 would have been cool, but no, she is just really flexy.

Our rainbow1284.gif family: mommytea6.gif and DW mama luxlove.gif our 4.5 yr old DD 'Z' notes2.gif and 2 yr old DD 'S' femalesling.GIF and hoping for baby.gif

#724 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandylez View Post

Planet, my breasts soreness has been dwindling.  It's not gone yet, but it definitely feels better than it did! I'm 13w+2d, so sounds like I'm on your tail... still!  :)

SwtRainbow, long time! You look great! Love the wedding pics! It looks like you had a great day! Congrats on the little girl too! Stick around a bit. We have some catching up to do! :)

Hi to everyone! Not much going on here.... I'm just happy to be feeling less gaggy and eating full meals! I actually ate a pork chop for dinner yesterday, although chicken is still off the menu.

A question out of curiousity... what did everyone do about surnames? We can't hyphenate b/c our names are too long, and we didn't change our names when we got married. We've decided that our LO will have a combo of our names (Barker + Bermingham = Barkingham), and that we'll use it informally as our family name. We're going to revisit the topic and talk about changing our own names legally (mainly for travel docs) when the LO is born, but we may not.  What have other people done?

DD took my DP's last name and my last name as one of her middle names (she has 2 middle names). DP is much more connected to her last name and I like it too so it worked for us. I wanted DD to have pride and a family connection to her name. Of course, she might not.

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#725 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 06:32 AM

Thanks, Seraf!! Yeah, no one questions my sister and friends whose kids have their partner's last name.  (I think people are more likely to question men who have different last names than their kids, which is just typical of our culture. grrrrr.)

Anyway, I love that we'll have a shared family name, but no one will really need to bug us about it unless they want to ask us for ID. :) Thx!

Our little boy was born early at 26 1/2 weeks on June 28/12!! Small but strong! joy.gif

Follow our NICU experience: http://adairpickle.wordpress.com/
#726 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 07:06 AM

OMOM- Wow. What a beautiful birth story. And those pictures! I got a little teary. So many congratulations.

Dandy- There was a long thread about the name thing last year. The basic take away is, any possible permutation of names that you can think of, someone on this board has done it.:) Sounds like you guys have found a solution that works for you, which is great. We each kept our own names (DP and I are both academics, and had already started publishing, and we both have unusual last names that we like) though we both informally (ie. on Facebook) have added each other's last names as our middle names. DD is hyphenated. Those of you who know me in real life (or at least, on the Facebook), know that DP and I both have ridiculously long, multi-syllabic, hard to pronounce names. It makes simple things like spelling DD's last name for a doctor's office a total PITA. So, even though I did it, I'm not a huge fan of hyphenation. We're slowly phasing out the use of my half of DD's last name, though we haven't legally changed it, and I'm not even sure what the logistics of that are.

AFM, I'm not pregnant, but we're moving on to work with a clinic on a clomid cycle. My appointment is on Monday, and I'm hoping that we'll be back in the game to inseminate next month. In the meantime, DD has been telling everyone that I have a baby in my belly, and setting up little beds around the house for the baby. I feel some pressure to produce a baby for her!

A, partner to J, mama to O, now with a new username!

Building queer family since 2008!

(and oh, did i mention we're having twins?!?)

#727 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
OMOM—is it ok if I just take your birth story and relive it? It sounds perfect and beautiful and I hope to be writing the same exact thing in the next few weeks! And she’s gorgeous! I agree that she looks older than brand new in that last picture. Also, I wanted to say that I feel really honored that you’d trust all of us with helping name your daughter. I don’t have strong feelings about either middle name—they’re both lovely and go well with Sage—but it’s so touching to be asked to help with something so important.

Mizyellow—nope, no nether changes. I did get the crop of stretch marks that I was trying to avoid, though—all at once! So if anyone does pop out of the woodwork with that fetish, maybe we can work out a timeshare arrangement for extra cash? I hope you can come! It would be great to meet you and that serious-looking little man of yours (and his big cheerful brother, of course)!

NJglasses—I think it’d be nice to buck the heavy drinking trend on March 17th, to be honest…Plus I like to celebrate Purim more, even though I’m just as Irish as I am Jewish, it seems like a religious mandate to drink is more appropriate than just taking over some poor saint’s day and turning it into a frat party…

Desert—I can’t eat those things anymore—I think I overdosed as a kid.

Seraf—ha! I love it! Egg-shaped fruits! Totally stealing that someday. Also, congrats on the van. We finally got ours yesterday and it terrified me a bit to drive it home—so much bigger than I’m used to.

Wehrli—oooo…winemaking sounds great! Did you learn how to use weird stuff (cantaloupe wine!) or was it just grapes to start? I’d love to take one of those someday. Also, this year we will be sure to arrange with you BEFORE we go to the Ren Faire and not just randomly show up and spend the whole day looking for you to no avail.

Dandy—We do make jokes about naming any son we have Johns (my old last name). Like Johns Hopkins. Poor kid would spend his whole life explaining the ‘s’. Of course we also make jokes about using Florida place-names as first names: the reigning favorite by far is Homosassa. I mean, there are already Savannahs and Austins and Brittanys in the family. Why not little Homosassa?

Angela—maybe she knows something that you don’t? I hope so!

AFM—not much. New nurse at the midwife told me that I gained too much weight and to tone it down. I basically told her to eff off. If it was a problem someone should have said something before 38 weeks, I think. Of course now I’m paranoid, but I think it’s all boobs and belly, since I’m still the same size everywhere else (more or less) than I was before getting pregnant. Not to mention that drinking this much freaking water a day has to weigh something, right?

Pictures for you! Here’s the cocoon, and the sperm art (sorry it's a little blurry, when I took it with the flash it didn't turn out at all) . I freaked out a little last night when I realized that I’m concerned the cocoon might be too small, and then realized that whatever it is that might be too big for the cocoon has to come out my hoo-ha.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#728 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM

OMOM, 10 toes rocks.  Better for flip flops.

Isa, the cocoon is way stretchier than your hoo-hah, too!  It's enough to make a girl nervous.  I made a couple of cocoons but they fit for about a week.  So I'm sure your bits are perfectly stretchy.  What does your vial art say?  I can't believe you're so close.  Did you say you had girl dreams?

Sara, who I meant to get a belly picture of this morning, has been having minivan anxiety dreams.  She has only had it one day.  There were 2 last night but I only remember the one where she said I left her for my ex because Sara's not cool now that she drives a mini-van!

1332599997.jpg So serious sitting in the grass

1332599946.jpg Showing off his new tie dye outfit.

1332947633.jpg The 3 of us.

#729 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 08:38 AM

OMom: Your beautiful story just changed my whole day...from frantic to peaceful and grateful.  The intensity and diversity of birth experiences is a marvel to me.  I have a grad student writing about birth stories (that are published online) as a writing genre. She is emphasizing the power of such stories to build community and to educate through experience other pregnant women.  Would you by any chance be willing to share your story with her?  She might ask to interview you, though (over the phone, presumably) at some point in the future (not yet--she's only beginning to work on her thesis and won't be interviewing until fall, probably).  At any rate, thank you for sharing your story, and congratulations again for having the strength, flexibility, emotional intelligence, and persistence to handle so beautifully the birth that you happened to get.  And the pics!  They are moving and fresh and amazing.  Sage already looks wise and aware. 

Dandy: The girls have DP's last name. The first time, I felt strongly that since I was the GP, she should share her name with the baby.  I think it has been good for reinforcing DP's parental status with public institutions, friends, etc., even family.  This time, I just wanted the kids to share the same last name, though I am a bit sad to be the only one in the family with a different last name.  I didn't want to change mine because of the academic angle that Angela shared (ie, publishing), and because I never saw myself as changing my name.  I got heavy pressure from my family to give Lilah my last name this time--Dad suddenly fearful that it won't be passed down (despite having other granddaugthers and a niece and nephew with it).  My last name is both girls' legal second middle name.  I like this arrangement.  It is there in official documents but not something that we use (which would be awkward, given the length and difficulty of pronunciation of my name).  The funny thing is that when Z answers the phone sometimes, she uses all FOUR of her names (first, middle, my last name second middle, last name).  Cracks me up.  You do whatever works for you, definitely, but it isn't always so easy to figure that out in advance.  You can always switch tacks later if necessary. 

Isa: Love that cocoon and can't wait to see it with a baby in it.  LOL at the "out the hoo-ha" comment.  It is a might frightening, isn't it?  But you'll do it.  I know it.  Tell me more about the sperm art.  What makes it spermy, exactly?  And telling off the nurse sounds like exactly the right response to the weight comment.  For F sake. I started heavier than you, gained like 38 lbs, and Liliah was 7lbs 7oz.  Of course, she's huge now, but that doesn't bother me at all. 

Wehrli: Fantastic that S went down for DP!  Lilah has just started doing that, too.  The upside of having no child care until the part-time nanny starts in two weeks is that DP is really bonding more with L.  She can get her down either in the crib or in the bed next to her--no more (desperation) stroller naps!  What a relief!  S sounds SUPER fun right now.  So glad the three of you are enjoying each other so much.  And YES please come down for Pride!  If you guys would be up for sleeping on the pull-out couch in the family room, you could totally stay with us and Yellow.  The couch bed might be tight with three people, but it would only be for one night, right?  And there are other couches in the living room if an adult got desperate.  I love the idea of a house packed full of queer mamas and babes/kids.  LOVE IT.   Also, so cool you and your mom made a rs!  Good thing I don't sew, or I'd feel guilty spending so much money on babywearing. Ok, I do anyway. wink1.gif  Pics, please?

Hi to everyone else!

AFU: Went to family night at the daycare last night so that Sarah, L's favorite caregiver, could say goodbye.  It was a bit sad, but not too much, since L was clearly nervous there, and we're now FB friends with Sarah so that we can keep in touch.  Pulling her was definitely the right decision, so now I just have to hope that the new nanny works out.  She starts the week after next, though she'll be by a few times next week to learn the ropes.  I'm kicking myself for putting her there in the first place (since I think I knew in my gut it was unlikely to work out), but I'm trying not to beat myself up.  She is such a happy girl at home! 

Cross-post Seraf: Love the pics, but the last one is a killer!!  Absolutely freaking love it.  I want to put it on MY wall, so I hope you'll put it on yours.

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#730 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 AM

OMOM - What an awesome and empowering birth story (and the pics, too!)  Sage is a cutie!

Isa - I laughed my ass off at your cocoon vs birth canal dilemma.  I think the cocoon will be big enough, and the baby small enough for you to birth!

Dandy - I think AngelaM covered it that the name stuff and every variation of has been taken by the peeps on these boards.  We now all share one (sorta, as our adopted kids have their birth last names as well) last name.  Although it took us being married for 7 years, having kids for 5 years, and the birth of the baby to make this all happen.  As we're married, we don't have to do a legal name change in our neck of the woods.

Seraf/Sara - The minivan anxiety dream is hilarious!  I suppose there's nothing like driving a mom car in maternity pants to make one feel uber-sexy.  Although, it is kinda oddly sexy.  Anyway, I digress.  Mr. Shay is super cute!

Wehrli - Wine making sounds like fun.  Wine drinking sounds like more fun, but wine making is fun, too!  So now S. and A. diverge.  A. has been super-focused on gross motor skills and has been walking for 3 weeks to 1 month now?  She's a super physical baby, so I'm not surprised.  She hasn't said a darn word yet!  So I cannot fathom her having 20 or so words like S. does!  That's just so freaking awesome.  While she's signing "dog", she's not trying to say it.  She does however babble variations of mom-mom-mom-mama or ma-ma-ma-ma-mom-mama.  We're trying to use Mom for me and Mama for my DW.  She hasn't just said it one time and it's difficult to know if she's saying it in context or not cause she's been a little cling-on-kiddo for the past week or so.  Maybe I'm expecting too much?  How do you know that S. is actually using words? 

Oh, and I love the nursing pic.  As we're now past the one year mark, and even though I don't have any signs of fully weaning, these moments nursing are even more precious to me.

Rainbow - Your wedding looked super awesome and fun!  Yummy cake and I love your and your DWs fancy schmancy wedding clothes which are just gorgeous.  I watched the video and I loved the cake/ultrasound reveal.  But, I had to laugh at the note from the u/s that said "probably".  Hope there's no surprises there for you!

Yellow - Awesome pics.  Everyone looks happy and healthy!  And chunk-a-licious baby butt!!

Did I get everyone?  Sorry for anyone I missed!

AFU - We now have a toddler who is officially one year old in the house.  We had an awesome birthday party with family, our Dee Dee and his family, and some friends.  The kiddo was a little shy with all of the people in the house as I imagine it was quite overwhelming, so while she enjoyed her cake smash (I think), she definitely didn't let her personality and expressions rip.  Here's two pics from her party for you!

DSC_0201_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0255_edited-1.jpg

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

#731 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 09:38 AM

gumshoe, awww... cute, Cute, CUTE!! wow, walking for almost a month?! i saw the video of her dancing and toddling on FB, it was so wonderful! as far as, S' "words"... he reaches up to us and says "bup", points to kitty and says "kitty", pats the doggie and says "daw-ee", pounds on the door to upstairs (where my cousing lives) and screams "cuh-nin!", says "miw, miw, miw" and pats my breast, calls DP "a-ma" and me "mum-mum", says "no" and shakes his head when he doesn't want something or knows he's doing something he shouldn't do, he asks for "num-num?" standing at the kitchen gate, says "ba-ba" and waves when someone is leaving, he says "ma" when he wants more of something, and so forth. sorry to go on and on... it's just so amazing to me... i guess i'm just a proud mama, huh? i'm sure our babes will be switching gears soon and S will be walking and A will start talking!

isa, yes! definitely hit me up before you head to the renfaire this year!!

ahope, thanks for the offer to stay at your place, but i think we mayhaps live equadistance from isa? so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to do so, at least not for the sake of needing a place to stay.

oh, and AFU, Silas took 4-5 steps for his "a-ma" last night before bed! but it still seems as though actual toddling around is still lurking in the (near) distance. he just seems perfectly happy to cruise along something and then drop to his butt, crawl to the next object he can pull up on and continue cruising. mostly the only steps he's taken (until last night) were by "accident" by which i mean he didn't really realise he was doing it.

DP and I  rainbow1284.gif together since 2001, brokenheart.gif 4/10,  pos.gif 7/10
DS - planned h20homebirth.gif born via ribboncesarean.gif 4/4/2011
)O( treehugger.gif nocirc.gif winner.jpg cd.gif greenthumb.gif earth.gif whale.gif
#732 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 11:51 AM

Omom, what an absolutely amazing story. Thank you for sharing it. Your daughter is gorgeous! She does look wise. In my opinion, I like Solawyn better because I have Welsh heritage and the "wyn" part reminds me of many Welsh names I adore. I can completely see how empowering that must have felt - you are such a rockstar.

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!
#733 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 02:37 PM

Wehrli: Oh--was thinking that you lived further from Chicago.  So much for my midwestern geography. You'd still be more then welcome just for fun!  Yay for first steps!

Rainbow: How did I miss the opportunity to comment on your gorgeous wedding photos?  They are beautiful, as are the two of you, and I'm so thrilled for you about the marriage and about the healthy little one getting ready to enter your family. 

Gumshoe: Happy birth day!  How does it feel to have the birth be a full year back? I think I might feel ambivalent about that part.  I hope she enjoyed that beautiful cake. 

AFM: Pumping AGAIN.  I'm hoping all this extra milk production helps with the extra pounds (but I'm not counting on it). 

Partner rainbow1284.gif of 17 yrs to DP,  Mommy to 10-yr-old Z blowkiss.gif, and Lilah Nyx, born 7/24/11 luxlove.gif.

#734 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 02:47 PM

Seraf—it’s the first and last lines of this poem (though we have a slightly different and I think better translation). Makes DP cry every time. It was conception art, though, so necessarily kind of sad, since I was doing it for catharsis. Mostly now we just like it. I love Shay’s bright blue eyes peeking out!

AHope—all those little things in the middle and then two more are the vials we used, in date order. Actually, they stopped giving them to us at the last IUI and IVF, which was weird. Luckily we already had two of the donor who worked, so if we ever decide to do a DNA run, we can break the glass and have access. Not that I expect that to happen. Basically, it’s my interpretation of a TTC cycle—little green sperms, big blue and white egg, the waiting that starts off hopeful and then turns into your period, followed by depression. Then something magical happens and all sorts of amazing biological alchemy and you end up with a happy little sea-horse in there! This is all my mother’s fault. She does cleansing quilt art, too. I thought I had avoided it, but alas, no.

Oh, Gumshoe—that tutu picture is priceless!

Wehrli—that’s awesome! How fun to have him talking already!

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#735 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 03:33 PM

1332969168-1.jpg

#736 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 04:08 PM

AmandaHope - We must have been writing our posts at the same time, as I didn't see yours until now!  I'm glad to hear that the daycare/nanny situation seems to have worked itself out.  I know that it was a pretty stressful situation for you, and to now have Lilah being cared for in your home by the same person in a few short weeks will be an awesome relief for you and DP, and a lot less stressful for her, of course!

And to have the baby be one was pretty magical.  During months 9 and 10 it kinda freaked me out how fast it went and how much she has grown.  During month 11 I kinda came to peace with it.  The best part was the three or so days leading up to her birthday where I got to remember the days leading up to her birth.  The eve of her birthday, in which I would have been labouring in, I remembered step by step what happened and when. I kept on saying to DW "Do you remember what we were doing at this time last year?" and we'd laugh about various parts of our labour.  It was pretty special to me, actually, to remember with vivid detail one of the most intense and beautiful life experiences.  Actually, the lead up to the birthday was much more exciting in some regards than the birthday itself.

Wehrli - Okay, that clears it up for me.  Speech is just that intentional and contextual.  We have none of that happening here, with the exception of the doggie sign.  So I've got four more days to get her to say her first word before we start daycare on Monday (I'm only kinda joking because that is a first I DO NOT want to miss!)  And a big yay on S.'s first steps!!!  That's just awesome!

Seraf/Sara - Cute baby!  I didn't know you were going for another u/s.  Everything is okay, right?

DW and I are moms to two teens (DD 17 and DS 15) adopted through CAS in 2007 and a toddler (DD 2) born at home in March 2011.

#737 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Gumshoe: yeah everythig is fine. I worked today for the first time in 2 weeks and I think I over did it and was on my feet too long. I started cramping about an hour before my shift was over. It was one constant cramp feeling and it made me nervous. It was worse when I sat in my new sexy minivan and so I called the ob. I went in and they checked me and my cervix is was up there ad closed up tight but the doc was nervous because I said I hadn't felt the baby move for a few hours (sleeping little guy). She wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure he was fine. He is and looks great. He totally has my mouth. I dunno whose Nose that is at all though. I'm still feeling crampy but trying not to worry!

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#738 of 745 Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 PM

Thanks for sharing your birth story, OMOM. Sounds beautiful and perfect :) Sage is gorgeous. I like Solaya :)

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#739 of 745 Old 03-29-2012, 05:10 AM

Morning everyone!

Isa, that poem is absolutely beautiful, and the art you made --- wow! I love Pablo Neruda but I clearly haven't read enough of his work because I missed this one. Thanks for sharing it!

Sara, glad you're okay!! What a wonderful, wonderful face!! Just beautiful!

Amanda, I didn't get a chance to tell you this earlier... you're amazing for sharing your milk!! Truly wonderful.

Wehrli, yay for first steps! That's amazing!!

Gumshoe, love the cake face!! Happy 1st birthday!!

Seraf, love the pics! What gorgeous blue eyes he has!

Our little boy was born early at 26 1/2 weeks on June 28/12!! Small but strong! joy.gif

Follow our NICU experience: http://adairpickle.wordpress.com/
#740 of 745 Old 03-30-2012, 11:12 AM

Hi everyone!

There is so much happening on this board that it's hard to keep up!

OMOM, love the birth story! Couldn't ask for a better birth than that :)

Seraf and Sara, cute babies inside and out! Love the photos. Glad things are going well and that baby is staying put for now.

AFM, things are going well. 11 weeks yesterday. For those of you who asked, I am VERY tempted by having a doppler of my own and first harassed our sweet baby at 8 weeks 5 days to see if I could hear the heartbeat (the earliest I'd ever gotten it on someone). Nothing that time, tried 2 days later at 9w and thought I may have heard it, then gave it another 3 days and heard it loud and clear at 9 weeks 3 days! We even recorded that sweet sound :) I had my first prenatal this week at 10 weeks 5 days, and that little turkey was hiding in there and wouldn't come out for the doppler! My sense was that everything was fine, but I still decided to harass it a bit when I got home and found it right away. I'm going to try and put it away and stop!

I am definitely starting to feel better, and every day feel more and more like myself. It's still very challenging for me to go to births, but I'm glad to say I haven't missed any though I really thought I might. I've just gotten lucky and never gotten called during a period of feeling really terrible. 17 births to go until my maternity leave starts August 1st! And yes, I'm counting. :)

We are starting to be more open about the pregnancy, and are planning an fb announcement for early next week after my wife tells her coworkers. I'm excited for more people to know!

Anyway, I really appreciate this board even when I'm reading without writing very much! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Me homebirth midwife (35) and DP (28) Mamas to the love of our lives, feisty toddler Lucie, and an aloof miniature poodle.
#741 of 745 Old 03-30-2012, 12:54 PM

Hi Steph! Just don't announce it on Sunday or nobody will believe you! smile.gif

So, so glad it's friday, y'all. Starting to fall into AHope's delightful obsession with baby carriers, which seems silly since I don't yet have a baby to carry so I don't know what kind I'm going to like. Forcing myself to hold off until the kid gets here and I know what actually works for us before I start going textile-crazy. I'm knitting a big, fuzzy carrot instead. Seems like a reasonable trade-off.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#742 of 745 Old 03-30-2012, 01:46 PM

Isa, what kinds of carriers are you interested in? I also have many. We have 3 wraps, 3 tie slings, 3 pouch slings and a Mai tie. I can rationalize that we will need many for double babies, right?

#743 of 745 Old 03-30-2012, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter

I sold my car!! I'm thrilled! Sara says im bei g responsible with the money, maybe i should buy something fun too! Don't need shoes or clothes. maybe a wrap perhaps?!! Hahaha.

DP to Sara, two crazy kids running around, lil dude born 11-1-11babyf.gif and the new guy is home !! babyboy.gif  (5/2/12)

#744 of 745 Old 03-31-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsara View Post

I sold my car!! I'm thrilled! Sara says im bei g responsible with the money, maybe i should buy something fun too! Don't need shoes or clothes. maybe a wrap perhaps?!! Hahaha.

Definitely a wrap.  Look at babywearing swap on FB!

#745 of 745 Old 03-31-2012, 06:06 PM

Alright folks, the newest thread is up!  Head on over to April, May, and June.  

Mom and Mama to our Ever so clever daughter (9.1.12)! We have a blog, too!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page