Queer Conceptions - August 2012 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-25-2012, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

WELCOME TO AUGUST!!  Let's make some spring babies!

PLEASE PUT YOUR UPDATES IN BOLD!

Waiting to O whistling.gif

*SanDiego78

*invitnconceptn

*hoping2bmoms

*Tandy401

*easttowest

*outdoorsy

Waiting to Know... Braving the 2WW fingersx.gif

*lisedea

*sotohana

*Wishin'&hopin'

Working on IVF ecbaby.gif

*kgulbransen

Taking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be Ready wool.gif

*MonkCP

*fmorris28

*lovestreet13

*HeatherandKim

*pokeyAC

*erinTNgirl

*cordelia15

*JustAnotherJenny

*mandalin79

*Photo Girl

*2justicemamas

*twinkleeyes

*justrose13 & JenMostOften chartnew.gif

*Granite

*MrsPP BFPChart2.gif

*wannabmomkt

*gloomcookie

*rs11

*Amt1015

*darthtunaqueen

*mrsandmrs

*esenbee2

*TineyDreams

*Gellybeangrl BFPChart2.gif

2012 Graduates! babyf.gif

August *thenewzero carrot.gif *KnittingTigerscarrot.gif*TaraL carrot.gif

July *Cananny banana.gif

May *mtnlisa broc1.gif

April *nosreves joy.gif

March *SkyandTru carrot.gif*JuneBugcarrot.gif

February *MidwifeStephPDX banana.gif *SouthernBelle24 banana.gif

January *Planet jammin.gif *Dandylezjammin.gif

2011 Graduates! bellycast.gif

December * DesertSunsets 
November * Aljm41910
October * Vienna79 * KSDoulaMama *Pleasantlyfurious *SwtRainbowBrite * Go_Vegan 
September * Smilingsara * Ad Astra  * Mumquest 
August *Prettyisa
July * Onemommyonemama  * Southern Fried Karma
June * CrystalPerez * Qmama42 
May * KellySF 
April * want2bmumx2  * Indigoscot & DP 
March * Graceie  * Seraf * 2ezforyou  *Mommy55 
February * Escher 10/24/11 *SharriKitColorado* DAWNMP1
January * Starling&diesel 10/2/11

2010 Graduates!

November * Mizyellow 7/25/11 * AmyPDX 7/30/11 * AmandaHope 8/3/11 * Cejae 7/4/11
September * Solejean 5/19/11 * Painefaria 6/5/11
August * Bttrflygypsy 4/10/11 * 2happymamas 4/15/11 * LibraryLady 4/15/11
July * Beastie 3/21/11 * Gumshoegirl007 4/2/11 * Wehrli 4/1/11
June * Coco & DP 2/14/11
May * Burg 2/4/11 * Korey 2/1/11
April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32
February * Mistral * Quasar & smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama & DP
January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!

December* Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess
October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl
September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious
August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'
July * Hbog
May * Indigoscot's dp
April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen
March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4
February * Deny_zoo29
January * Jodybird511

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome to the August-ish thread!  Let me know if you need to be moved by posting it in Bold letters.

Thank you and dust.gifto all for a positive month!

Old 07-25-2012, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you for starting a new thread! Hope you have the threadkeeper's luck! dust.gif

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Sawyer, Elliott, and Miles arrived on March 24th @ 32 weeks & 2 days.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:02 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Pokey!!

DW and I have a pre-op appointment on August 8th.  Also, one of my co-workers who is one of the most selfish and lazy people I have ever met (also totally inconsiderate) posted her positive pregnancy test on Facebook (actually her NEW husband, posted it and tagged her).  She got pregnant on her honeymoon (being a good Christian girl who never had sex before marriage).  I was given the heads up by one of my fellow co-workers who is struggling with TTC.  Now I get to listen to this crazy woman whine about being pregnant for the next 8 months.  The good thing is that she'll be on mat leave for a year after that.  

Whose had fibroid surgery, what was the recoup time like?  DW is going back to school in September to finish a couple of courses, and doesn't want to have surgery during midterms in case it interferes with her ability to deal with school (she has to take stats and calculus, and she's cleared her fall schedule SPECIFICALLY to do these courses and do them well).  

Me (29) and DW (32).  Taking a long break from TTC, back at it sometime in 2015/2016.  2 fur babies cat.gif cat.gif, Mustang and Anastasia.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:09 PM

Hey August :)

Im just waitin on AF so I can begin monitoring my full cycle from day 1, its great to be on board this post because we're kinda keeping this all quiet from our friends so its great to be able to talk openly about everything! Looking forward to watching everyone's stories unfold :)

Single lesbian TTC from Sept 2012 with gay best friend, aiming to co-parent 

babygirl.gif Born Mar 2006, and 3 Angels never forgotten - Jun 1999  angel.gif, Dec 2007  angel.gif,  Mar 2012  angel.gif

namaste.gifLife is the experience of your choices namaste.gif

Old 07-25-2012, 03:01 PM

Pokey: Thanks for the new thread!!  Can you please move me to "Waiting to Know"?

Outdoorsy:  I hope we have a whole bunch of graduates this month!  Thanks for trying to raise everyone's spirits. 

twinkle:  I hope your AF pops in for a visit quickly so you can get the show on the road!

darthtunaqueen:  Sorry to hear about your co-worker -- those kinds of situations can be so frustrating.

lisadea: Thanks for the well wishes!  I'm only doing one IUI per cycle, so my clinic chooses to do it 12 hours post trigger to make sure the little guys are up there waiting so we don't miss the O.  I'm just hoping it's not too early. Does anyone remember how long they live post thaw? Normally, if you're doing more than one with fresh (free), they do it at 12, 24, and 36 hours post trigger with the hope you get them in on either side of the O.  shrug.gif  It's mind boggling, really.

AFM: Things went well today, only mild cramping, but the nurse waited until it subsided before she released the swim team.  So far, amazingly, I have had no symptoms from either the clomid or the HCG.  One thing that I thought was really odd -- this morning I took a pregnancy test because I was planning to watch the trigger shot fade so I know when I can start looking obsessively for a true positive test -- and it was negative!?  Isn't that bizarre?  I'm going to test again tonight and tomorrow to see if it is just slow to get through my system.  I know it all went in!

A friend of mine is working on a photo documentary project about birth and all of the different ways people choose to birth and create their families.  I'm going to be taking part in her project (she will also be one of my birth doulas), so she came and took some photos today of our process.  She will also photograph our birth if we are lucky enough to get that far!

My post thaw numbers were 15million -- is that good?  The office said anything greater than 5 million and they are happy, but what's considered optimal? 

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

Old 07-25-2012, 05:17 PM

Hi all,

I made a brief appearance in June, but haven't posted since. I am on my TWW (Waiting to Know please!), second time around. About 6 days in now, and trying to stay positive! I am on progesterone suppositories, so am experience a variety of symptoms as a result. Trying not to read into anything I'm feeling. I should test on August 2nd - can't wait!

JustAnotherJenny - I tested for the false pos due to my trigger last cycle and only got a negative as well. This was on day 6 or so... Not sure what it means, it had me stumped as well. Also, I read up on how good the swimmers were post-thaw and got all kinds of different numbers. It seems that 24-48 for frozen swimmers is about right though.

Twinkleeyes - Good luck on your monitoring! It's always a good idea to be familiar with your cycle beforehand. I hope your stay here is short.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:30 PM

Jenny--I guess I didn't know they did it that early after triggers--but I am a total newbie with this trigger thing. This is my first medicated cycle and all other cycles prior I always ovulated around 36 hours later--so I always went in for my insem between 6 hours on either side of the egg releasing (I always got an u/s because I REALLY wanted to know smile.gif). Glad everything seemed like it went well! Also, that is an okay sperm number---all it takes is one little guy---and when you are doing an IUI, I don't think numbers matter as much because they don't have as far to go. My donor's count this time around is in the 30 millions--I won't know exact numbers until Friday. In the past I have had numbers ranging from 25 million to 98 million (THAT was a crazy one!).

zero--Welcome back!

Triggering in an hour and a half! Yikes!

M (30), D (30)  TTC #1 since October 2010. 13 unsuccessful cycles--no meds (2 m/c). First medicated IUI July 2012: BFN. Second medicated IUI: BFP! Triplets! bigeyes.gif Actual Due Date: May 17...GOAL: April 5th!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:39 PM

Zero:   That's interesting.  I tested again and I think there was the faintest of faint lines in bright sunlight.  LOL.  I'll keep at it. And report my findings as I go along.  This is my first cycle ever!  So, I have nothing to compare it to.  :-)  98 million is CRAZY!!!  I have the luck of knowing someone that conceived with this donor -- they gave me their leftovers, so I at least know they work and I got to see the results first hand!  :-) Babe is cute!!  My fingers are crossed for you that you get a BFP!!!  My test day is August 8.

Lisa: The trigger shot felt like NOTHING.  I didn't even know the needle went in.  Next time, I think I can actually stab myself since it doesn't even pinch.  Good luck!!!  Here's hoping we both have good luck and can break this streak and start a new streak of GRADUATES!!!

How do you all choose to handle information about your donors.  Do you let family members read profiles/see photos etc. or do you choose to keep it private?

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

Old 07-26-2012, 12:19 AM

@Darth - DP had fibroid surgery, and she had some gigantic ones. We insanely opted to do this when DS was five weeks old. She spent two nights in the hospital, then rested at home the rest of the week. I'd say she was at 80 percent by day 3 or 4. She had the whole month off for parental leave, and we were traveling across the country to visit family by week two. She wasn't 100 percent by then, but close (save for the incision - that took about two weeks of TLC). 

back to lurking... 

Mama to Alex, born 8/11. Just changed my username...
Old 07-26-2012, 05:23 AM

Hi pokey. Can you move me to waiting to O? I know this is not in bold but my computer won't let me change text for some reason.

Everyone else: good luck this month, waiting, trying, making, thinking, etc!

Me (39)  and DH (FTM 40) and DS 17 months old.  TTC# 2 via KD  

Old 07-26-2012, 10:31 AM

OMG!  How do you all do this over and over again.  It's been 24 hours and I'm going INSANE.  This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life!

I had no cramping yesterday after the initial little bit, but today I just feel pressure in my uterus, but no cramps per se.

Lisadea:  How did your trigger go??  You must be psyched for tomorrow!

Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 AM

My last 36 hours:

- smiley opk yesterday morning

- smiley opk this morning

- ultrasound at RE this morning. Looks good, so I head to midwife for insem

- on the way, RE calls to say my bloodwork was bad, estrogen and progesterone too low, and she thinks that what the other RE who did the u/s thought was a big follicle is actually a leftover corpus luteum / "cyst" from a previous cycle.

- I turn around and drive the hour home with no insem

- another ultrasound scheduled for Sat

babyf.gif... due in late June.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:36 AM

outdoorsy:  Oh, dear, HOW FRUSTRATING!!!!!!  Here's hoping the u/s on Saturday looks much better and that the blood work marries up!  So sorry, outdoorsy.  :-(

Old 07-26-2012, 11:52 AM

Oh my god AF is late...! This is confusing my cycle now because I had my dates all planned out, typical! Must be stressing myself out too much, though stopping smoking and changing my diet might have had an effect, I havent been near any sperm so I know its not that! This is mad because in a few months time I hope to be pleased at a late AF...! Oh well any day now I can begin my monitoring......

JustAnotherJenny: you are just a couple months ahead of me, Im excited to see how your TWW goes, since this is your first cycle, need to know what I have ahead of me!! :)

babygirl.gif Born Mar 2006, and 3 Angels never forgotten - Jun 1999  angel.gif, Dec 2007  angel.gif,  Mar 2012  angel.gif

Old 07-26-2012, 11:54 AM

.... can anyone please explain the triggers thing to me?? Is this the signs of ovulation or is this something different? Im wanting to conceive as close to O as possible so this may be vital info for me!! thank you :)

Old 07-26-2012, 12:19 PM

outdoorsy -- *hugs*  i'm sorry that you're going through this.  the good news is that you are with an RE now, and they should be able to sort through all of the weirdness and figure out what steps need to be taken to get you that BFP.  i know how much it sucks and how each setback feels like another kick in the gut, but it *will* happen for you.  hang in there, gal. hug2.gif

twinkleeyes: hiya and welcome!  *waving from across the Channel*  a trigger is a shot of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) that induces ovulation.  most woman ovulate approximately 36-40 hours after the trigger, so it's much easier to get the timing down for inseminations.  good luck!

Ex-pat gal (40y.o.) in France and her Froggy wife (42y.o.).  Expecting a little (brussel) "sprout"  in Dec 2012 after a year of at-home inseminations and three medicated IUIs in Belgium.  

Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM

twinkle:  The trigger is usually Ovidrel prefilled syringe of hcg (pregnancy hormone).  Based on what your follicles look like at u/s, and if your estradiol (estrogen) levels make sense for the number of mature follicles that they find, the RE will tell you to "trigger" IE, shoot yourself in the stomach with the shot at a certain time.  Depending on the protocol you are doing will depend on when your insem/IUI will be.  For me, my clinic does IUI 12 hours post trigger if only using one sample.  Some RE's like lisadea's,  do 36 hours post trigger shot.

It just gives a little more control -- though these medications very much confuse at home fertility monitors and opks.  The trigger shot if timed correctly should override any natural lh surge so that you don't ovulate too early.  (according to what i've read, if someone knows otherwise, please correct me!)

Does that explanation help at all?

Old 07-26-2012, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter

thenewzero - Good luck in the TWW!   Here's to a BFP!  champagne.gif

Outdoorsy - I'm so sorry!  That is very frustrating.  I hope you get some better news soon.  Try to take it easy and remain calm--breathe.  The good news is you didn't waste hundreds of dollars on sperm.

AFM - Today is CD1.  It came a little early, which is fine with me.  Let's get this show on the road!  Tomorrow I do my first blood test and ultrasound.  Then they give me the Femara prescription.  Then day 7 I start the Menopur and do more tests and ultrasounds.  The great thing about all the monitoring is that I don't have to do OPK's!  That's cool because they drive me crazy.  I'm excited to see how well the medicine works, but the fact that we're doing so much gets my hopes up even more than usual. I think if it doesn't work I'll be really disappointed because so much extra effort is going into it.  Oh well.  I am going to download a meditation/visualization that will, I hope, help me deal with the emotional turmoil.  I hope I can do yoga while on the medicine.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:53 PM

outdoorsy:  sorry that must be so frustrating

twinkleeyes:  don't stress too much about AF being late, you can still find when you O even with late AF. . you will be fine! 

justanotherjenny:  good luck to you. . hope the 2ww is stress free as possible and ends in a great BFP!!

I am currently stressed because I can't get the people from the donor delivery place to call me back so I can order the shipment kits and if I don't get it done tomorrow it will probably be too late!  Seriously this is what will hold me up?!  I can only find one other place that ships sperm overnight but they need a prescription and are more $. . seriously. why a prescription!  okay. . vent stress over. . carry on everyone!  

Me (39)  and DH (FTM 40) and DS 17 months old.  TTC# 2 via KD  

Old 07-26-2012, 09:02 PM

outdoorsy--So sorry about your frustrating cycle. I am glad, however, that you can at least see what it is going on and you can make steps in the right direction. Ultrasounds are pretty amazing.

cordelia--a prescription for sperm??? What the hell?

Pokey--Whoo hoo! Good luck!

Jenny--The shot was a piece of cake! I was so used to my gonal f shots that it was almost like another one of them. Trying again and again and again actually gets easier as time goes on--I really think my first 2WW were definitely the worst. Hopefully, you won't have to experience it getting easier! smile.gif

Well...insem tomorrow at 9am. Definitely haven't ovulated yet but am very aware of my ovaries. Hopefully, I will feel O pains right before or after going in tomorrow!

Old 07-27-2012, 09:40 AM

Cordelia: An RX for sperm?? Really?  Now I have heard EVERYTHING!

Lisadea:  Glad to hear it was a piece of cake - Hope your IUI went well today!!! Was thinking of you!

Pokey: I hate OPKs too.  They make me crazy and I rarely get a positive!  Here's hoping you find the inner peace you're seeking and that these meds are the answer!

AFM: I'm beginning to wonder if I managed to get a UTI during the hsg or IUI.  I have to pee  ALOT, I'm not peeing small amounts, just peeing a normal amount frequently. (No weird pee odor either.)  Either my bladder or my uterus feels full, I can't tell which, I just have a lot of pressure.  I'm pretty sure I ovulated because I did check opk's and got a positive and tested until I got a negative.  I also felt ovulatory pain yesterday morning, but it took until this morning for the OPK to show negative again.  I am seeing a VERY FAINT positive on the pregnancy test, finally, from the trigger shot. It's BARELY visible.  So, just waiting for that to disappear and, HOPEFULLY REAPPEAR.  I've called into the RE to ask about the frequent urination. Anyone else experience this?  Is it from the trigger? 

Old 07-27-2012, 11:15 AM

Please move me to waiting to know. Thank you!

Old 07-27-2012, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter

jenny - I have seen women say that they have symptoms from the trigger shot, so that is possible.  I would think as long as you aren't feeling burning or pain you are probably ok, but I would keep an eye on it for sure.

Lise - Welcome to the TWW!  I hope it goes quickly and smoothly.

AFM -  I had my ultrasound this morning.  It wasn't too bad, better than I was anticipating.  I have 17 small follicles and no cysts so I am ok to go with the shots.  I picked up most of my prescriptions and spent just over $500 so far (that includes the trigger shot, progesterone and syringes).  I still have to pick up the Femara because they were waiting for the pregnancy test results.  That's only $7 though.  I hope I don't have to buy much more.  The good news is I don't have to do daily bloodwork because the nurse said Femara throws off the results.  They will just do u/s monitoring.  That's fine with me because I have squirrelly little veins that are hard to poke.  Today the guy took it out of a vein in my wrist.  It actually felt better than when they poke at my elbow.  The nurse told me something interesting.  She said my doctor recently went to a conference where they said they have been finding they get better results when you start the shots before you finish the Femara.  So I will be starting my shots earlier than usual. I hope this new approach is a winner.  I often feel like doctors are kind of guessing at what might work, and it makes me feel a little better that my doctor is keeping up with the latest research.  Happy weekend everyone!

Old 07-27-2012, 04:05 PM

Good luck to everyone's countries at the Olympics!

fencing.gif

I will be mostly away from the Internet next week due to travel. Not sure if I'll have time to update after my u/s tomorrow. My best to everyone in the coming week.

babyf.gif... due in late June.

Old 07-27-2012, 04:52 PM

Pokey, what do you mean by start the shots before you finish the Femara?  Do you do multiple trigger shots?   I'm curious because I'm going the medicated route, too, and only have the one Ovidril shot.

AFM, I was a little unprepared, mentally, after my BFN on Monday.  It seems that as soon as I stop my progesterone, I get AF about 30 hours later.  Which means it's decision time again.  Do we try this month or not?  Since we have 2 vials sitting at the clinic, DP said Go for it!  I was a little unsettled by the lack of down-time, having to go in to get my baseline u/s already yesterday.  Picked up my meds today.  Switched to Femara this time, because the last 2 months my lining was thin, which was maybe due to the Clomid.  I wouldn't try it a third time, told my doctor to switch me to something else. I want to try acupuncture this month, too, so I have to see if I can get that lined up.

Again, I want to say how comforting I find it to read everyone's stories-- it seems that a lot of us in here are on a very similar path.  It's a big help to a newbie like me!!

Old 07-27-2012, 05:07 PM

Lovestreet: you only ever do one trigger shot during a cycle. The trigger shot sets your ovulation in motion so if you could really screw things up if you did it more than once! Pokey is doing an injectible stimulated cycle so she has multiple drugs going on (both oral and injectible in addition to the final trigger shot). It sounds as though you are just going the standard route of using an oral follie stim med and topping it off with a trigger shot which is injectible.

Good luck.

AFM: Guess who gets to have another surgery? That would be me. Polyps in the uterus. Usually not an issue, but with my loss history and just one genetically normal embryo at risk, they're going to give me another quick cleanout. I'm so sick of going under and recovering! Coming from someone who's never even broke a bone in her body, to have to do so many things to my body in the past year is seriously depressing. Once done, we'll get moving on the frozen embryo transfer.

Krista

me (40) DP (47) TTC since April 2010, 5 IUIs & 6 at home w/ fresh
Short luteal phase, septum resection in Sept 2011
Jan 2011 a BFP! Try #11 angel.gif 8w2d (blighted ovum)
April 2011 BFP! Try #12 angel.gif 9w2d (no heartbeat)

Nov 2011 BFP! Try #14 angel.gif 8w0d (twins, no heartbeat)

June 2012 -- Moving onto IVF with PGD

Old 07-27-2012, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

lovestreet - It makes sense that you had trouble changing gears from BFN to let's go again!  The end is also the beginning.  I hope you can find a way to wrap your brain around it better, or that you don't have to do it at all because you won't need to try again.  AF is a fresh start, a new chance at success.  It sounds like a good idea to switch to Femara if your lining was too thin.  My lining never got very thin, but it did get progressively thinner with each round of Clomid.  I hope the Femara works for you.  I decided to try it because I read a lot of stories of women saying they didn't get pregnant on Clomid then switched to Femara and got pregnant quickly. 

Krista is right.  I could have been more clear.  I am taking Femara and doing Menopur shots which stimulate the follicles so I can grow more of them.  When I am done with that I will do a trigger shot.  In the recent past, my RE prescribed Femara from CD 3-7 and then Menopur starts on day 7.  Instead, I will start the shots on day 5.  They do the ultrasounds to see how the follies are growing and to decide how much of the Menopur I should take each day.

Krista - Blech!  I'm sorry you have to have another surgery, but it will be nice to have a pristine uterus that's ready for that embryo.  I hope you can do it quickly and that you have a smooth recovery.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:00 PM

Hey everyone in August! Here's to some positive pee sticks!!

I finally got my lesbian conception book by Brill yay! I am learning lots already. And I ordered
a microscope to look at the swimmers! Who knows what the hell I'm doing but it should be
fun anyway. My second go-round is quickly approaching but I still have negative OPK on
CD 16 even though my other signs line up. Hopefully I will get a + tomorrow and inseminate
on Sunday!

Good luck everyone and baby dust your way!!
Old 07-27-2012, 08:16 PM

12dpo and trucking along ... Today both my ovaries are sore ...could be Af on her way greensad.gif I'm really not having any symptoms and gonna say I'm probablly not pregnant ... But I'll test on Sunday or Monday ..

After this cycle Dp might try a cycle and then I'm going to take a break ... I am going to be starting a new job so I can't really be taking so much time off for all the ultra sounds ...maybe I'll just do a clomid cycle ...

I'm at an ok place with it ... I'll focus on losing weight and just spending time doing something other that obsessing over ttc ... I dunno I go back n forth if I am really going to take a break ....

Lise Fx for you
Pokey ... Lucky for no daily blood work.. I also do pills and injections overlapping smile.gif fx this is a good cycle for you my first injectable cycle I had 16 follicles smile.gif
Jenny ...congrats on your first insem..... Here's hoping the tww is not horrible smile.gif
Krista.. Ughhh so much crap u have to go through I'm so sorry

I know I'm missing people but I'm thinking of you all smile.gif

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

User Tag List