Queer Conceptions - October 2012 - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 394 Old 10-13-2012, 04:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

invitn - wow, that is a s%*t-tastic day. so sorry to hear your news. i don't think you have to apologize for ranting - if i were going through something like that, i think i would need a place to let it all out, and isn't that what we're all here for? yes we've had a lot of good news this month, but if this board is teaching me anything, it's that none of that comes easily. i hope you give yourself some time to feel as crappy as you need to. in the meantime we'll keep the faith that positive things are in store for you down the road. good luck with your procedure.

fmorris - i promised dw that i wouldn't poas before tomorrow (sunday). the closer it gets, the more i want to but also i'm feeling a little wimpy - af is supposed to come thursday, and the box that my tests came in says that only 54% of truly pregnant women would show bfp with their test 4 days before. so, maybe it's better to wait a little longer - i don't know, i'll probably just do it when i break down and can't stand the wait any longer. glad you have been able to stay strong - good for you!

question - if i were pregnant, anyone know what my temp would be doing right now? would it be any different from unpregnant months? i've been charting for the last four months, and this is my first try. i've noticed that since the insem i've been consistently temping a little warmer than usual for this part of my cycle. 

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
#212 of 394 Old 10-13-2012, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Sphinxy, according to Taking Charge of Your Fertility, a pregnant person's BBtemp chart shows continued high temperatures for days past their regular luteal phase... And often even another jump to slightly higher temps. Sooooooooo... If you're already showing up a little warmer, that could be a very good sign!

invitn, I'm so sorry for the continued delays and set-backs.  It really does f-ing suck.  Like others have already said, this is the place to do your ranting, whithout fear of judgement or misunderstanding... We are here for you.

AFM: Yesterday's blood tests show that I'm nowhere near ovulation (estrogen, LH, and progesterone all still super-low), and so I'm not back in for another u/s on Monday afterall.  Instead the fertility clinic said to get my blood work done again on Wednesday, and they'll let me know. Since that's my CD21, when I usually ovulate, I'm going to continue doing OPKs just in case the LH surge sneaks up fast between now and then! I'd hate to miss it.

Still haven't heard back from my naturopath about the clomid + vitex issue, but when I told my acupuncturist about it, she repeated her usual "it is what it is" mantra but then added that we may be out for this cycle, as she also has heard that vitex interferes with clomid.  However! She also said that it depends on the body in question: I've had no side effects from either drug, and it's possible that I'll still O just fine (except maybe later?!). shrug.gif

Queer and parenting kid #1, born November 2013 heartbeat.gif
#213 of 394 Old 10-13-2012, 04:44 PM

Erin and EasttoWest:  YAY!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I checked back in with the board today because I knew you were both testing right around now, and I was so thrilled to read the good news. joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

#214 of 394 Old 10-13-2012, 06:31 PM

Sphinxy, Normally DP is the one bugging meeh to test! But not this time, I actually had to ask her last night when she thinks i should POAS! I know today is only 10DPIUI nd its still early, but the anticipation is killing meeh!

AFM, Well i'm still cruising trying mye hardest not to POAS. Weird thing though! Mye mum, doesnt agree with mye "lifestyle" and never really plans to accept it (atleast I think). We recently got back on pretty good terms and went for a coffee (decaf for meeh) before I went into work today. (Mind you, about a week ago she asked meeh out of the blue if we were still trying, I told her yes and that I had mye IUI on the 3rd..but that was it.) In sitting in the parking lot she looked at meeh nd said...is there something you wanna tell meeh? I looked and said huh?? Then she asked again. I pretended I had no idea what she was talking about lol. Then she said....are you pregnant? WHHHHAAAATTT??! Where did that come from!!!?? Here's the kicker, I told her i'm not sure bc I havent tested yet bc its still early. Why on Earth did she reach in the backseat, grab her purse, and say Well funny you should say that and pulled a pregnancy test out!!! I was so shocked and a little touched. We've had such a rocky relationship with meeh and DP being together. She knew what she was doing, because now that test is burning a hole in mye purse!!! Good to know it looks like shes rooting for us to! Who knows if i'll POAS in the morning seeing as she ever so geniusly planted that test on meeh. Maybe she wants to know b4 she flies back home to England tomorrow!? FX everyonE!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

#215 of 394 Old 10-13-2012, 07:08 PM

so i tested. i broke down, i couldn't wait any longer. of course it was negative. today is 9 dpiui, either 8 or 9 dpo. not sure because i missed my temp the day after insem. sooo... i think there's some relief in having that first test out of the way. now i'm going to wait until monday for test number two. 

fmorris - that's so great that your mom seems excited about your possible pregnancy! i hope this is a really good sign for you. let us know when you use that test!

granite - good luck. i hope you get your o after all!

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
#216 of 394 Old 10-14-2012, 09:49 AM

Invt, I feel your pain.  We haven't been at this as long as you guys (according to the damn TTC ticker on my blog we're at 1 year and nearly 5 months), but we just keep getting kicked in the face at every turn.  100% abnormal sperm morphology, then DW has a giant (seriously giant) fibroid in her uterus that needs to be removed, and then 6 weeks before that surgery she got appendicitis and we called off the whole TTC thing for the moment because of it (and $$$).  Now she's planning to go back to school, will be done in 2.5 years from now.  The women in her family go into menopause *super* early (earliest was THIRTY SIX!!), so we're on a big push (she's almost 32).  I get choked up when babies who were conceived AFTER we started TTC are born.  Big hugs for you, I get it.  I totally totally get it.  That achey, empty feeling is so painful to live with... 

Me (29) and DW (32).  Taking a long break from TTC, back at it sometime in 2015/2016.  2 fur babies cat.gif cat.gif, Mustang and Anastasia.
#217 of 394 Old 10-14-2012, 09:59 AM

Samy, we did at home insems with a KD for a year.  We drew up legal contracts proclaiming intents to parent and that he can't come after us for custody and that we won't go after him for child support.  6 months later, no BFPs, NOTHING.  We made him go get his sperm checked again and he had 100% abnormal morphology (he had increased his sperm count and motility though).  We were *crushed*, since we thought we had gotten that all checked out.  His MD had missed getting his morphology checked, so we don't even know if it's been 100% abnormal all this time.  We've thrown in the towel with KD, and we're planning to use a WTBK frozen donor.  My DW also has a giant fibroid, which was most likely (per fertility MDs) preventing implantation, so none of it helped.

So, the moral of the story is to get your ducks in a row and get ALL the testing done as a requirement of consideration for using a KD.  We thought we had done our due diligence, but clearly not.  :( 

Me (29) and DW (32).  Taking a long break from TTC, back at it sometime in 2015/2016.  2 fur babies cat.gif cat.gif, Mustang and Anastasia.
#218 of 394 Old 10-14-2012, 12:06 PM

Invitn - I don't think you need to apologize for all those feelings. There is no use in pretending every step of this journey is all sunshine and puppies. It's good that we are here to support each other. I'm glad your doc is finding some things to try to help you - even if it's unpleasant like surgery, at least something is happening? Big hugs and lots of good luck with your next steps. 

granite - good luck. that sounds really frustrating. waiting to O can be more awful than the TWW when things don't progress as we'd like them to. it really does depend on the body, and different people see different results. you're not out yet! 

fmorris - we are all wondering if you tested.... 

sphinxy - it's too early. test again! 

AFM - 5 days past my iui. That means every symptom of early pregnancy has attacked me, thanks to the progesterone, trigger shot and estradiol. I have sore, giant boobs, exhaustion, heartburn, weird dreams, over sensitive sense of smell, vague nausea and loss of appetite interspersed with occasional bouts of ravenous hunger and stupid cravings. You know, every symptom ever, just like our BFN cycles. It is so tiresome to feel like this and know that it doesn't mean anything. I am trying to ignore everything and just wait for the two weeks to pass, but it's hard. This weekend, I washed all of the laundry in the house. Considering our teen hoards dirty laundry, this was a major accomplishment. I wish I could find the energy to get through my to-do list, but that never seems to work out. All I want to do is lay in bed and read a book - but my attention span and exhaustion make even that difficult. I keep starting new books thinking that the previous book was too boring - the problem, of course, is me, not the book. Twiddling thumbs. Still not feeling like this cycle has a chance. Etc. Hope the TWW is going better for everyone else. 

heartbeat.gif rainbow1284.gif wife (31) + wife (37) rainbow1284.gif heartbeat.gif & our three sons  bikenew.gifbabyf.gifbabyf.gif
#219 of 394 Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 PM

Invitn:  This is exactly what we are all here for!  Lean on us, rant, etc. all you need.  We've all been there. <3

mrs.: My first IUI, I had everything in the book.  The second time, I had nausea, headaches, cramping, etc.  I thought both times that I was pregnant FOR SURE. So frustrating!  I feel for you.  This time, I feel absolutely nothing except for frequent urination, but even that is getting better as the trigger leaves my system.  This has been the easiest of the tww's for me so far. Then again, it's still early at 6dpo/iui.  Symptoms/Symptomless either way, the tww stinks.  I'm sorry it's not being kind to you this time around.  Hopefully, this will be the last time!  :)

AFM:  I don't even have any pregnancy tests in the house right now.  I don't even know who I am anymore...

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

#220 of 394 Old 10-14-2012, 06:51 PM

mrsandmrs - we're going through the same thing....my wife feels like crap from the progesterone... she is 4dpiui... hope you feel better, along with my wife, and this month will produce that BFP!

me: 35 years old & my wife: 38 years old, started TTC in July 2012

#221 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 06:46 AM

Invitn -- I'm so very, very sorry. I've experienced some (not all, I know) of what you have, and it's very disheartening. Don't give up. Thinking of you!

Sphinxy - Sorry about the early BFN. Good luck with your re-test!

To EVERYONE in the TWW -- We are lucky to be here. Best of luck to all of us for a BFP this cycle!

AFM - 12 DPO. Planning to test on 14 DPO. Thought I felt a little menstrual in bed this morning, but now I'm not so sure. AF may get here before I get to test.

babyf.gif... due in late June.

#222 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 08:02 AM

sigh. 11 dpiui (10 or 11 dpo), and another bfn early this morning. af is due on thursday, no more testing for me unless af is late. ugh...

#223 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 AM

Sphinxy, I'm sorry. It always sucks, even when you've just started trying. But take heart - it seems it hardly ever happens on the first try for us IUIers. And you've got practice now that may help next time.

hug2.gif

#224 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 10:16 AM

mrsandmrs, SanDiego78, outdoorsy- Good luck!!!!!!!

fmorris28- That is great news about your mom! My mother was the same way in the beginning, but now she is very accepting of my DP and me. Good luck!

sphinxy- Don't give up! Keep trying!

KnittingTigers- Thanks for the betabase website! It was very helpful!

easttowest- Have you found a doc yet? Any news on the betas?

invitn- I feel really horrible about your poop-filled day. I hope the weekend was a little better. I cannot imagine going through what you have. You guys are really tough!

afu- I go in for my second beta tomorrow morning bc I work today. Boo. I will keep you guys posted. I hate going over to the other forum and leaving you guys...

#225 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter

Spinxy - Sorry about your BFN.  I know it doesn't feel like it could still work out, but 10 dpo is still actually early, and pregnancy tests are only 99% accurate after the missed period.  So while you should be prepared, don't lose all hope until AF shows up.

Good luck to everyone in the TWW!  Who's up next?  fmorris?  outdoorsy?  How are you doing?  I am impressed by everyone's will power to wait.

erin - Looking forward to seeing your next betas.  Are you ready to graduate?  Or waiting for those numbers first?  DW still needs to go in for "pregnancy counseling" today - it's the only way the student health center will give her a referral to an ob/gyn.  It's a frustrating process, and we're never going to get betas, and we probably won't be able to get in for an u/s until 10-12 weeks, although we are going to push for 7 weeks since we're traveling and would like to know all is well before then.  It's completely ridiculous for such a large university with such a diverse population to treat every pregnancy like it is unplanned - when they asked her what BC she was using, I told her to put the fact that her husband can't get her pregnant!  Ugh, hopefully we'll be moving on to a real doctor soon and can start thinking more about a plan.  Excited that you'll be in the same place every step of the way!

#226 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 11:10 AM

Invititin... Sorry you are dealing with shit on top of shit, it does seem unfair. And to wait two more months to be able to try again seems so painful. I really really hope your journey has a victorious end soon.

Sphinxy. I hope your testing was just too early! Fx for you

Sorry cant do more personals but fx crossed to everyone else, I read all the updates and am thinking about you all.

Me (39)  and DH (FTM 40) and DS 17 months old.  TTC# 2 via KD  

#227 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM

Good Luck Everyone!

Wow this 2ww is torture and I'm a long way from testing lol ! I could really use a glass of wine.........

#228 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM

4 p.m. -- Feels like AF will be here tomorrow. God. It's not really a cramp, but a little pain -- like the pain of my lining getting ready to bail. I am beside myself.

#229 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 01:12 PM

OUTDOORSY: I hope you're wrong.  I'm so sorry.  You've been through so much.  Thinking of you! And holding hope for you when you can't for yourself.  <3

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

#230 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 01:41 PM

outdoorsy - maybe mine is psychosomatic, but i have felt the same way all afternoon. i hope yours is just a figment of your imagination!

#231 of 394 Old 10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorsy View Post

4 p.m. -- Feels like AF will be here tomorrow. God. It's not really a cramp, but a little pain -- like the pain of my lining getting ready to bail. I am beside myself.

Hang in there! Strong AF cramps for me are always a positive sign that I'm pregnant!!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#232 of 394 Old 10-16-2012, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen358 View Post

Hang in there! Strong AF cramps for me are always a positive sign that I'm pregnant!!

Same here! Really hope it's just that baby burrowing in!

#233 of 394 Old 10-16-2012, 09:18 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Invitn: So sorry to hear about all the crap you are going through right now. I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be no more of that and it will be easier from here. And please do rant away whenever you need/want to

Fmorris: Glad to hear your mom is coming around. I am hoping my wife's parents decide to do the same sooner rather than later. It's really hard when our families are not supportive

Good luck to everyone in the TWW...hoping for so more BFP's soon! 

AFM: KD finally has his swimming test scheduled for this week. Hurrah! Hopefully we'll get the results soon and start working on the useful, but not really donor contract. We live in one of those fabulous states where it means absolutely nothing, but are doing it anyways because.... we love lawyers? 

Me (31) DW (28) 2 puppies and a baby on the way

****5****10****15****20****25***stork-boy.gif30****35****40

#234 of 394 Old 10-16-2012, 03:34 PM

Sphinxy, Thanks! I'm so glad too. All the time DP and I have been talking about having our family, its always been in the back of mye mind mye mum won't be around for it nd it had meeh sooooo sad! i couldnt even talk about her without crying! Glad things are looking a bit better! And yes its still very early keep POAS!!!

Mrs., Its been torture but i'm trying to wait. Mum said i should wait another two weeks, but who is she kidding! lol. 2 days until mye TWW is over tho! Your symptoms sound like a lot of the ones I had, didn't trigger this time. But right now..the girls (mye boobs lol) are killing meeh!!!

Outdoorsy, I'm right at 13DPIUI and if I can wait until after AF it'll be a miracle otherwise maybe in a couple of days. FX for AF to stay away for you!!

Erin, Thnks! Good to know that they can make a turn around..its hard being without the support of your mum! Hope the best for you and that liddle bean!

2Justice, I hope your DW's parents will be the same. We've been together 4 years next month so its been a long time coming. Just keep positive and you never know. Throw a grandbaby in the mix and they cant resist!

AFM, 13DPIUI and same types of feelings. Little cramps, tiredness, and a little bit of nausea, and mye boobs are hurting terribly. AF is due in a couple days, but she is most UNWELCOME in mye home! I'm keeping everything crossed!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

#235 of 394 Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 PM

So here my official congrats...

East2West So exciting that threadkeeper's luck is alive and well. Congratulations again. It so great to hear in real time how fresh shipped sperm can get the job done!! Stick bean stick!!

winky.gifROTFLMAO.gifbiggrinbounce.giflol.gif

(something is wrong with my computer or something - it won't let me drag the emoticons across the page only down- oh well)

Erin:  congrats on your BFP. Saw the photo - it was certainly crystal clear. I hope you and your DW are through the moon. How exciting!!!!!!

bouncy.gifthumbsup.gifjumpers.gif

Pokey I don't think I've officially wished you congratulations either. So glad to see that you have graduated off the island. You had been here longer than me and are so well deserving of getting your bun in the oven. I'm so happy for you.

bow2.gifcarrot.gifwool.gifbroc1.gif

Me (37) married my lovely DW (33) May 2010 stillheart.gif  ttc #1 since September 2010. 3 years of ttc has been tough. Currently struggling with some ovulatory issues (follies don't grow quickly - trouble releasing) At a cross roads: go strong on meds or begin to turn over babymaking to DW. This is very...
#236 of 394 Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 PM

Hello all....I needed just a few days to lament about my disappointing news of learning I have a polyp again....now I'm back with a lovely new avatar of my beloved Amira Jane...I swear I could make a 5 year calendar out of all the photos I have of her. All of them mostly looking like this one.

Outdoorsy: I truly hope this is your ticket off this island. I have everything crossed for you right I can hardly write this post. Like everyone else I hope that the AF sx you are getting are simply a little bean burrowing in. Thinking of you.

Fmorris and Sphinxy: I'm wishing you guys just the next few days of peace as you continue to the end of your tww. I hope BFPs are in your near future.

2justicemamas: Yeah for KDs swimmers get tested. It's annoying you have to jump through this hoop and yet once you are done - you will feel more rest assured.

AFM: So as I just said, I am gradually coming back from the dark place I was this weekend when I was feeling F*&K everything. I got my surgery date set to remove the polyp next Friday October 26th. I'm moving from banghead.gif to surrender.gif.  I came to realize today that I've been posting on queer conceptions for over a year. As I move into my second year of posting, I want to declare a campaign to get myself off this ttc island. (Thank you Pokey (I think) for making shout outs to get herself off the island- girl it worked...oh I guess along with a fertilized embryo implanting in your uterus). I know that alot of people who have tried for years and years to try to become "with child". For instance, my hats go off to Julia Indichova for trying for 13 years or so. She didn't give up and went on to help thousands of women nationally achieve their dream of getting pregnant through her organization The Fertile Heart. If she can do it, and so many other strong, confident, determined ladies like her can have the patience and strength needed to keep their head in the game..so to speak than I can do it. I declare today, this moment, here in this post, that I can and will get pregnant with the most amazing little soul that is waiting to come to me and DW. If it's ok with all of you, I would really appreciate it if you all would give a special wish out to the universe in my (Sara) and my DW's (Steph) honor...to guide the little soul meant to be our child our way.

Thank you. Thanks for all the well wishes over the past few days. E2W: feel free to put me on the "forced to take a break" list..

and of course to all of you dust.gif

Me (37) married my lovely DW (33) May 2010 stillheart.gif  ttc #1 since September 2010. 3 years of ttc has been tough. Currently struggling with some ovulatory issues (follies don't grow quickly - trouble releasing) At a cross roads: go strong on meds or begin to turn over babymaking to DW. This is very...
#237 of 394 Old 10-16-2012, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

invitn, glad to hear you are moving forward and feeling a little more positive.  I hope the rest of your journey is not long at all, and as thread keeper, I order you off the island just as soon as you are back on the horse, so to speak.  :)

#238 of 394 Old 10-17-2012, 04:20 AM

Inviting... Glad you are starting to move from the dark place a little. A year must be a hard marker. I do believe a little soul is waiting for you. DH and I would walk around talking to our little soul before we got our BFP telling them what we had to offer and what might be our challenges. I will send some extra vibes out into the world to kick you off this island too! A friend of mine just went through a two year journey before bfp yours will NOT be that long, and is a about to have twins and said she never knew how strong she was until this, how it tests every part of your soul, your relationship, your friendships. So know how amazing your strength is and your baby is there waiting for you!!!

#239 of 394 Old 10-17-2012, 06:27 AM

jaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gifjaw.gif

BFP! No one is more surprised than me. It was a digital "pregnant."

I just want to say for people who are worried about symptoms that there was no legitimate difference between symptoms this month and last month's BFN. I did sort of overeat this week, but I probably would have done that anyway, as I certainly have during previous TWWs.

I also want to send my fondest hopes and wishes to Invitn, Krista (kgulbransen), and anyone I missed who has been here a long time, including the lurkers who don't post. Invitn (Sara), you are not "on a break." You are still working hard to get to where you need to be. I want to see you kicked off the island! I think you are doing the right thing with clomid/trigger/IUI -- it worked for me, and I also had possible ov dysfunction, and I am the same age as you. I hope you are going to be doing ultrasounds, too, to confirm that you are ready to trigger. This month, my follies weren't ready at first, and I had to go back for another u/s before triggering. A special wish to you and Steph that a little soul will makes its way to you. And, for Krista, who has had more setbacks than anyone I know of on this board, I am thinking of you and your struggle, and I hope a little soul makes it way to you, as well.

AFM, I hope this pregnancy sticks. When we first started talking to our KD (which didn't work out, see sig), my sister was pregnant with a son who is now 4.

Good luck to everyone, wherever in the journey you are.

#240 of 394 Old 10-17-2012, 06:32 AM

I knew it, outdoorsy!! Congratulations!! joy.gif

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif

Tags
Queer Families Common Agendas Gay People Lesbians And Family Values , Ovulens Saliva Ovulation Tester , Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope , First Response Ovulation Test 7 Test Kit , Manual Of Intrauterine Insemination And Ovulation Induction

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page