Queer Conceptions: December 2012 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Friederike - I totally felt leaky afterward!.  I was worried about too many not getting a chance at the egg!  So I used an Instead Cup, but then I worried about the Instead Cup keeping too many out of the cervix opening!  The 4th and last time we tried, we used a speculum and did a true ICI (the first 3 had been IVIs) but even inserting the adapter tube slightly inside the cervix opening, there were a lot that pooled up around the cervix.  I might try putting in the Instead Cup before removing the speculum so I can see that I am enclosing the cervix well and not keeping a lot out.

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#182 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 10:41 AM

I had leakiness too, esp. with fresh sperm.

I learned that even if there is "pooling" of semen, the sperm themselves have begun to swim and have made it through the cervix by 30 minutes (which is why Brill recommends laying still for awhile).

also, orgasming after insem. helps cervix suck in the semen/sperm.

me (28) married to dp (30) + 2 dog fur-kids!  TTC our first baby!  baby.gif

BFP in 2009: still grieving my loss

4 tries so far (two with frozen, two with KD): all BFN

#183 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 10:56 AM

hi ladies!

gone a few days and lots going on I see...

Scorp - thanks! DW & I are feeling much better since our chemical pregnancy in late Oct...we've been through every emotion possible and are prepared for this round, and are hoping for the best! Good luck to you!

Friederike - Too funny about the moody teen comment, I was an angel kid (lol) so hopefully ours will end up the same way! Gooc luck to you!

Mrs&Mrs - We're cycle buddies yet again!  Awesome swimmer counts, wow...that's unreal....and good luck for this round! We also will know yay or nay by Xmas.  We had our IUI yesterday.  Thanks for the info on icing the shots, hopefully we won't have to do that next month. I'm staying VERY positive for a sucess this month!

Fmorris - good luck!

Sphinxy - good luck!

I'm excited to see that a bunch of us will be testing around Xmas.  Here's to a very successful month for us all!

AFM - my DW responded extremely well...maybe a little too well :) to the injectables this month, we had 3 dominant follicles for IUI time, and a possible 4th.  This sounded a bit scary to us, due to the high possibility of more than twins, but the Drs assured us we'll be fine.  We chose a new donor for this cycle that I'm in love with, and I'm praying for a 'sticky bun' this time.  My DW is doing acupuncture as well, which hopefully is helping.  We are so happy with our Drs, who genuinely care, are supportive, helpful & want this time to work, just as much as us.

Can someone please move me to TWW?

me: 35 years old & my wife: 38 years old, started TTC in July 2012

#184 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 11:14 AM

Oh my word, another potential Christmas BFP! So many of us!  biggrinbounce.gif

Congrats on the IUI SanDiego!

#185 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 12:20 PM

good luck everyone in the TWW!

afm I'm going to have my progesterone tested tomorrow but not convinced it's going to show anything as I'm not due to have it until Monday but as I'll be out of the island for a week it's now or never. If it doesn't show anything I'll just re-do next month.

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

Second IVF successful, he's here!!!!

DS born 12/4/2012, weight 6lb11 babyboy.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

#186 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 12:23 PM

scorp, we'll have our own little Queer Baby Boom lol. Its all so exciting! And thank you, I sure hope I get to feeling better soon as well. The thing I hate is that I'm RARELY sick, but when I am..its nothing nice. *le sigh* I've not heard of pregnancy gingivitis but i believe preggo women are more susceptible to gum issues. Who knows!?

Friederike,

Woo Hoo on the insem! Good luck in your wait! Any plans to make it go by a bit faster? On mye second IUI...I SWEAR i felt quite a bit leak out..i was like..what's that feeling...EEWWWWWWW lol!!!

RS11, Thanks so much. Weather here has been crazy! The 1st of December brought 80degree weather! Last night was 25degrees! I wish it would make up its mind!! Congrats on being approved!!!!

Esenbee, Sorry you've got so much going on..from our first attempt to our 2nd was 7 months...mostly bc DP took the BFN pretty hard and was reluctant to try again. Maybe theres a hotel or something of that sort close by you can insem at?? I explained that if we keep waiting to be ready we never will, because things will always come up, and we're not getting any younger! After a while I just left it alone, and then when I asked DP was ready to go again. Maybe they take it much harder than us who are getting inseminated....for some reason! Keep your head up! hug2.gif

Sandiego, good to "see" you back! LOL i know how you feel..mye first IUI I had 3 dominant follicles as well! I had to ask...sooo all of those arent going to be fertilised right! lol 3 babies in meeh would be a tight squeeze! Best of luck for you all's wait!!

AFM, Well i've gotten back to temping and mye temp has been raised for the last few days...i believe CD19 was mye O date. I sure am trying to get over whatever I have..just glad (not glad per se, bc I miss her already!) DP is out on business bc I would NOT want to get her sick too.

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

#187 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM

I have been texting DSp today.  Going over how excited I was, what I learned about where we might have went wrong last time, all the new information that I have learned with doing an actual chart this past cycle, how much fun all of this TTC stuff has been for me, how excited I would be to be pregnant again.  DSp responded very warmly and positively about REALLY wanting another baby with me and wanting siblings for DD.  I stayed really positive, that we were in a better place financially because of me finally being out of school and having a full-time job now, and that it probably wouldn't take very long.  At the end of the conversation, I asked, So how many cycles do you want to try this time, 3-4 like last time, maybe?  I got back the response of, I guess.  Which is a whole lot better than the casual comment the other day about only trying 1 time and quitting!  It helps a lot that my boss gave us how much our Christmas bonuses would be yesterday.  This is my first holiday season with them, and the office manager said that we would get a small bonus.  I had thought maybe $250 or so.  I was completely FLOORED and teared up when I was brought into the office and handed the envelope.  With taxes taken out, it is almost enough for TWO swim teams including shipping!  I felt so grateful!  This job has been a life changer for us, I feel so blessed!  I couldn't stop saying Thank-you to my boss, I felt like all of those employees on Undercover Boss at the end of the show when he reveals who he is....

So, I have decided that I will go ahead and order the swim team to arrive that Thursday, CD 15.  I will be testing round the clock and hopefully +OPK will come Thursday or Friday and not Saturday.  Since I have determined that I ovulate shortly after my surge, we will insem that night.  If it falls during our trip out of town, I'm just gonna have to convince him to come with me back home for 3 hours.  If this cycle is a CD 20-21 ovulation, then we will be back home and the swim team will still be frozen.  THIS IS GOING TO BE IT!  I KNOW IT!

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#188 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 12:52 PM

WOW!  SIX in the 2WW for a Christmas BFP!!!!  This is so exciting!  Good luck gals!   dust.gifFaith, Trust, and Baby Dust!!  (I watch too much TinkerBell with DD!!!)

#189 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 01:45 PM

scorpio - yay for insems and it looks like good timing for fresh!

PDXmother - welcome! We're in the PNW too and also used CCB and I had low progesterone (based on symptoms not bloodwork). I temped which gave me a better sense of O from opk surge. Good luck with the timing -- that's the hardest part! We also used a headlight for our insem!

mrsandmrs - Yay for a great plan and a great insemination numbers!

scorpio, M&M, sphinxy, friederick, san diego and samy23 - I'm rooting for you all during the tww!

Sotohana - Congrats! I wonder if we were down there around the same time?!

esenbee2, scorpio - thanks for the shout out and sorry if my absence caused concern!

AFM - We've been crazy busy with a bfp and a legal marriage celebrations! Catching up on work from having company and being focused on those has kept me off the board. Here's an update: My hmo had me go for a lab urine test which confirmed my hpt. I'm 5w3d today. The fear of a cp/ectopic/miscarriage hasn't gone away (and probably won't completely until our 8 week appt with u/s) but I'm experiencing crazy huge sore breasts, extra sensitivity, afternoon/early evening fatigue (i.e. napping almost everyday) and a picky tummy. I'm taking those as good signs. So, can you please officially move me to be a Dec graduate!

We have an initial "nurse education appointment" tomorrow (ironic because I teach prenatal and childbirth classes) and then our 8 week is 1/7. We'll do some homebirth midwife consults that week too, although we're fairly certain of who we'll work with. The plan is that if all goes well we'll try to hold out until late Jan to tell family, around the time of my nana's 83 birthday.

I will most likely be pop in and out between now and early Jan (or even longer) and I'm hoping for lots of BFPs!

Joy (29), wife to C (28) and dog-momma to Kai (6).
After a ridiculously long break, we resumed ttc (me carrying) with frozen donor sperm, home insem day of O (11/20) = bfp! Wishing for a sticky baby!

#190 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 01:53 PM

YAY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here is a parade of pregnant bellies for you!   belly.gif

belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif

belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif

belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  

belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif

belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif   belly.gif   belly.gif  belly.gif  

#191 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 01:54 PM

OH! and congrats on the marriage license!!!

#192 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 02:16 PM

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

CONGRATS JOYSEATTLE!

I get you on the fears, but keep on keeping on! You are doing everything right! I am so happy for you! Congrats on getting married as well!

Thanks for popping back in, we were just all excited to hear more news (probably also because I am desperate for a BFP myself)!

Thanks for the well wishes... I hope the timing was good, for all I know it was great, just needs one sperm to do it's job!

Big time excitement on this board for more holiday BFPs!!!

carrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gifcarrot.gif

#193 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Congratulations Joy!

joy.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#194 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 04:01 PM

Joy - congrats!!

Pokey - great to see you pop in! How are you feeling these days?

me: 35 years old & my wife: 38 years old, started TTC in July 2012

#195 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 PM

Joy - Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Good luck to everyone in the TWW! So exciting to experiencing all of this in the thick of the holidays. 

esenbee2 - so glad to hear you are talking with DSp about this and for your bonus. That must be such a relief!

I want to respond to all of the last few pages but I am going to have to do that later tonight or tomorrow. 

I freaked out this morning because my opk turned positive four days earlier than it has for the last 6 months (day 15 instead of day 19). I actually started crying in the shower because we don't have any sperm yet and I am teaching a class today and tomorrow and cannot call out. After I cried a little I calmed down and decided to have the sperm overnighted and asked my boss if he could cover the class for me. Today was a nightmare trying to schedule everything while teaching a class from 8-5 and my head is still spinning. I just hope I am not inseminating too late. It's just so expensive and to think all of that money down the drain if I have already ovulated. Am I crazy to have rushed all of this today so that I could inseminate tomorrow? As of right now the information I have is a positive opk at 6:30 a.m. this morning and yesterday the opk was negative at 6:30 in the morning. Since it was so early in my cycle I was only testing once a day. Am I still in the game for my insemination tomorrow? 

me (35) married to dw (28)
TTC#1 with frozen swimmers 
IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #7 Jan 2013 BFP finally but the bean didn't stick
IUI #8 TBD
#196 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 05:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yay, Joy!!!

A veggie parade for you!!!

carrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbroc1.gif

Hello all, I've been missing you... And amazed to check in after taking only a few weeks off, to find the board sooooooo busy! It's great! Now I'll go read all about everything I've missed... In the meantime, here's my responses to the meet'n greet:

What is your name?  Granite

What are the names/pronouns of your partner and children (if you have any)?  My partner is O, and she uses female pronouns... Though strangers usually call her "sir".

What method are you using to get pregnant this next cycle?  We're not trying again until January, so I'm just guessing based on what gave us our recent excellent ovulation: Frozen donor sperm, clinic monitored cycle and insemination, 100 mg of clomid on each CD3-10, lots of acupuncture

What do you and/or your partner do for work? I am halfway through my apprenticeship as an electrician (2 more years to go!)

What state/province do you live? I live in British Columbia, Canada

What is the most exciting part about this TTC time for you? Not knowing when it will happen... There's so much up in the air about the process!

What is the most difficult part? And I guess I oughta give the same answer as for above... Because as much as I'm excited about not knowing when/how it'll happen, sometimes it stresses me out too.

Love to you all!

joy.gif

Queer and parenting kid #1, born November 2013 heartbeat.gif
#197 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 06:48 PM

Joy! How wonderful!! Congratulations on both your bfp and your legal marriage! This is an incredible month for you!!!  

broc1.gifjoy.gifpartytime.gifcarrot.gifjumpers.gifbanana.gifbelly.gif

Its so exciting to see so many people in the tww! dust.gif I hope we get to have (many) more celebrations like this before the end of the year!

#198 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 06:57 PM

I've been keeping an eye on the board for a while and really appreciate reading about the processes, decision making, and challenges everyone is going through...it is helping me get back in the spirit of TTC.  We're not actually trying this month, but hoping to start again next month and trying to get back on track (after a miscarriage in November).

What is your name? Lauren

What are the names/pronouns of your partner and children (if you have any)? She and She (no children)

What method are you using to get pregnant this next cycle? KD fresh sperm

What do you and/or your partner do for work? I work in arts education and DP is a social worker

What state/province do you live? Washington

What is the most exciting part about this TTC time for you?  I'm excited to be a parent, looking forward to trying again, and glad be connecting to a larger support system than I had before the first time we inseminated.

What is the most difficult part?  I got pregnant in September on our first attempt with at-home insemination with our KD, but miscarried at 9 weeks. So, the emotional side of it is the most difficult right now. And the waiting...I don't know when I'm going to ovulate again so I just have to wait and see. Also, our donor lives across the country, so any attempt entails a cross-country trip.

Which brings me to a question: Anyone have a positive experience shipping sperm across the country from a known donor, without going through a sperm bank? Our donor's sperm has slightly low motility, so we're trying to do the in-person cross-country travel thing, but since I've got some time until my cycle gets back on track I'm trying to investigate other options.

me (34) and dp (39). After 18 months of IVI with a KD and 2 losses excitedly awaiting the arrival of a baby in October 2014! 

****5****10****15****20****25****
30****35***40
#199 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 07:27 PM

Which brings me to a question: Anyone have a positive experience shipping sperm across the country from a known donor, without going through a sperm bank? Our donor's sperm has slightly low motility, so we're trying to do the in-person cross-country travel thing, but since I've got some time until my cycle gets back on track I'm trying to investigate other options.

We are currently pregnant having used shipped sperm (cross country as well)  Also easttowwest will probably chime in but his DW is also currently expecting also shipping across country.  I know there is another couple on pregnancy board who also did.  We used donor home delivery and are happy to answer any questions.  I did not have huge faith in the process but felt trying kept us sane and we got lucky!  Did two insems the cycle it worked.  

Good luck to you and welcome back!

Me (39)  and DH (FTM 40) and DS 17 months old.  TTC# 2 via KD  

#200 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 08:03 PM

Darcy- I think that sounds like good timing. It also sounds like it was pretty emotional, which I can totally empathize with. I think we put so much of our hopes into this process and we don't even know how much sometimes until it doesn't go according to plan and then we are devastated. I'm right there with ya- you aren't alone. stillheart.gif

Lea2012- I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. candle.gif I'm glad to see you reaching out to us, though. I'll be sending you warm positive thoughts for your cycle to even out and for peace with future tries

Esenbee- That is really promising to hear from your DSp! Also yay on the extra money! May this be the perfect cycle for you! . 

SanDiego- Fingers crossed for you this TWW!

JoySeattle- energy.gifYay, Yay, Yay! Soooo happy for you! This has been the best month for you! 

AFM- doing alright. Not sure if I've actually O'd yet or not after all. I haven't seen a temp spike since CD 11 and based on other signs it doesn't seem like I o'd on that day. Would anyone like to look at my chart and tell me what you think? I'd be eternally grateful <3

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ee97f">My Ovulation Chart</a>

xo

Abby

DW (39) and I (32) have been married since October 2010. We have been kitty mommies to Georgio cat.gif and Bella cat.gif for a while now, but we're now real mommies to one beautiful little girl babygirl.gif, Olivia Grace, born 11/19/13 at 5:56am.
#201 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 08:15 PM

I'm finally filling out all my FF data for the last year or so, sotohana, and gave yours a peek since I totally have charts on the brain!

Now, I'm no expert like some of the people around here, but I'm thinking you O'ed on CD15... Based on your CM and OPK. Yes, your temp dropped on CD16, but then on CD17 it went right up higher than it had been on CD15... This could be the start of the typical spike that comes after O'ing. What does your temp typically do after you O, if you have that data? Mine is more of a steady climb than a spike, so I had to learn to recognize it.

Queer and parenting kid #1, born November 2013 heartbeat.gif
#202 of 396 Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Congratulations Joy!!!

Hello and welcome back Granite and Lea :-)

#203 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 04:44 AM

Soho- thanks for the kind words. I agree with granite and think you might have ovulated on cd15.

Unfortunately I got a temp spike this morning so I think I ovulated during the night. I wonder if there is any way I can save the sperm. It arrives in the tank this morning. Has anyone ever dealt with this before? My insemination is scheduled for 12pm so it's just too late. greensad.gif

IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #8 TBD
#204 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 05:14 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Darcy -it's not too late! The egg lives for 24 hours; yours will be less than 12 hours old. It only takes 30 minutes for the sperm to get there (less for IUI). (We had one IUI done almost 24 hours after I ovulated; somehow the nurse convinced me this was okay, which I know it wasn't, but yours is right in the ball park.)

Joy -Congratulations!

FMorris -Are you in the South too? I was wearing shorts last weekend; yesterday I needed my heavy coat!

Scorpiana -Four months, beginning to end. Not too shabby, especially in the south where we're not supposed to be able to get approved at all! Aside from the classes, it was actually easier than getting accepted as a patient at the RE.

AFM: Still no positive on the OPK, but I did have a fairly dark line yesterday and on my second test the day before. I'm going to test again today, but I feel like I probably ovulated yesterday. Is it possible to have a surge that's just not strong enough to trip the positive? Or maybe it wasn't um, concentrated enough at the time? (i.e., I should have waited longer between bathroom trips?) This can get maddening!

Mother to one dd .
#205 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 06:36 AM

Darcy - I agree with rs, the egg lives for about a day and although it is recommended to have the sperm ready, you're still in the zone where there is a good chance of fertilization. I personally would insem up to 18 hours after O. Banks won't take anything back that has left their offices so it's not like you could save this sample for the next round anyway, right? Might as well use it and give it a chance.

Could you call in and ask your doc to bump you up a couple of hours?

#206 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 06:50 AM

RS - Thank you for the encouragement! I got a smiley face this morning so that helped me feel a little better, too. 

Friederike - Thank you! The swimmers don't arrive until 11am (had them overnighted). As soon as they are delivered, dw is dropping off the tank with me at work so I can rush over and make the 12pm insemination at the clinic. The doc wanted to schedule it for later in the day so I wouldn't be so rushed but I agree with you that earlier is better.  Thanks again for your help. 

IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #8 TBD
#207 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 06:55 AM

Good luck then and lots of dust.gif

#208 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 06:56 AM

love.gif Thank you so much. 

IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #8 TBD
#209 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 07:30 AM

Darcy: also, how big was the temp. spike? how is CM?

You might have more time than you think! I have gotten temp. spikes before and it wasn't THE temp. spike, and I ovulated that day.

#210 of 396 Old 12-14-2012, 08:32 AM

Ooh! Good to hear Granute and Darcy. I thought I might have O'd that day too b/c in the morning I had pretty strong O pains on my left ovary

DW (39) and I (32) have been married since October 2010. We have been kitty mommies to Georgio cat.gif and Bella cat.gif for a while now, but we're now real mommies to one beautiful little girl babygirl.gif, Olivia Grace, born 11/19/13 at 5:56am.

Tags
Trying To Conceive , Pregnancy , Birth

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page