Queer Conceptions: January 2013 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 04:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Escher, I know right! Atleast Im seeing when I O nd how much one varies to the next. Sure hope next month will be much clearer.

2justice, I love how DW is getting super involved and giving you fertile status reports! So adorable! You know, I think a homebirth would  be awesome (a home water birth would be just as awesome too!), but we'd definately need a bit more space, or just move everything out the living room. lol

Granite,When browsing through mye Netflix I saw "The Business of Being Born" nd was rather interested, but have yet to sit down to watch. Sorry about missing the O train..I was right on the platform with you when it pulled out without us! How did you react to the clomid? Follie wise? Did your Doc say you had multiples developing or just the one. Im curious how others respond to it. You know I taught myself to knit through youtube, but haven't graduated to cute little infant cardigans. Super envious of your "needle skills" lol.

Darcy, Waiting for the big O. Know the feeling! Mine was actually earlier this month than the last so I was a bit off and confused too! And that looks like a + imo.

Super LOL on that dream Sphinx, who knows when our CM is going to go on the offensive!

Scorp, I love the fresh baked cookies for KD!!! Glad you decided on tonight as well. The fresh swimmers will live longer so they should be there to catch your egg! YAY! Nd I hope KD likes the cookies :)

Soto, I hope those aren't AF signs! As far as sleep aids affecting your BBT, I'm not completely sure. I'd like to know the answer as well. Hopefully AF stays away for you!!

Spinxy, I like the Mantra FSES :) I never realised how stressful temping and waiting and everything could be so the exercise nd all is a great idea. I should try it.

AFM, Fighting off winter storm Helen. Sleet nd Snow...AGAIN! Atleast we still have power! Hopefully it won't get too crazy as it's supposed to snow again tonight for a few hours. I know I'm getting old when Snow flurries make meeh groan instead of celebrate joyously.

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

#302 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 04:26 PM

soto - so sorry you are having a hard time sleeping. That is the worst especially when trying to temp. I have always taken benadryl (not natural of course) when I can't sleep so I am not much help. I know people who take melatonin but not sure how that works when in the TWW. Much luck to you over the next few days and keep us posted. 

sphinxy - thanks for your advice about splitting the difference the other day (was that yesterday lol?) If I was doing this at home I could and would totally do that. I feel like I am going to go with the later appointment on Thursday morning because I have a feeling I will ovulate on Thursday afternoon. 

esenbee2 - do you have anything I can look at in regards to timing? I saw that you posted about articles you had read. 

escher - I need to be better about doing things to lower stress. For me the worst time of the month is waiting to get that +OPK and then the timing of shipping the sperm, getting off work, delivery of sperm, and then timing of the actual insem. During the TWW I am fine because at that point there is not much I can do about the outcome. I guess what I do on a regular basis is sleep 7-8 hours, eat regular meals, and try to exercise 3-4 times per week. I have also been doing some deep breathing over the last 3 days because I have been so stressed over timing. I noticed I was holding my breath a lot so deep breathing has been going on multiple times a day and it does help. I also used to teach gentle yoga (meditation in movement) so if things get really bad I can always give myself a mini class. Another thing I do is keep my schedule as open as possible the days around possible insemination. This is one of the best things I have done for myself this month. 

Twomommy - I work with adults who have severe behavior challenges and my best advice for you is to keep your space and always be ready to get out of the way if someone is agitated. Have you taken Pro-ACT or something similar?

scorpioma - lots of luck to you tonight and tomorrow!! Thank you for all of your help this last month with my temping etc.. You are awesome. Your KD sounds adorable and I think it's so sweet that you baked him cookies!! Were they sperm shaped?  wink1.gif

eta fmorris - Isn't that so annoying when it jumps around being earlier/later than normal!! I had it on the same day for months and then last month and this month all bets have been off. Be safe during the storm! Glad you still have power. 

me (35) married to dw (28)
TTC#1 with frozen swimmers 
IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #7 Jan 2013 BFP finally but the bean didn't stick
IUI #8 TBD
#303 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

twomommyfamily - my doctor is an ND and the "wait until you get a bfp" for the blood test was from the midwife she shares her practice with (who I was seeing in the fall) - they are both very low intervention and tend to avoid any extra testing. That being said, if I called and requested an earlier blood test, I think they would accomodate me.  Maybe I should check in with them - sometimes I forget to advocate for myself or let my frugality lead my decision making (I have pretty bad insurance to there is the cost of the early blood test too).

escher - I don't FEEL patient, but DP wants me to wait, and since I'm not very confident about our insemination process this month I'm trying to be frugal. Last time I couldn't stop myself and tested something like twice a day from 8-12 dpo with no results, so I'm trying to have more restraint this time and wait until AF is expected.  

Excited to see how things go with everyone as the month continues!

me (34) and dp (39). After 18 months of IVI with a KD and 2 losses excitedly awaiting the arrival of a baby in October 2014! 

****5****10****15****20****25****
30****35***40
#304 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

fmorris - Good luck with that nasty storm! 

darcy - Ah, right. The business hours insem. Sounds like your gut is telling you to go with the later appointment. Keep us posted!

Everyone - I almost forgot to mention a little update to our first post. Sotohana started a great thread a few days ago asking graduates to share the method that resulted in their BFP. I was thinking that if we all added to that thread in the future too we could get a great list going. So on our first post of the Queer Conceptions thread I have added a reminder for graduates and a link over to that thread, so that in future months we'll always have the link and hopefully we can make this a routine. 

Afm, I had a little EWCM tonight! Yay! If my pattern follows last cycle, then I might get my positive OPK tomorrow with a Thursday O. So I guess we'll just wait and see. 2whistle.gif

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
#305 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 PM

Sphinxy - yay for EWCM!!! Your dream was telling you it was coming!! My gut IS telling me to do the later appointment..but since I have been freaking out about this all afternoon I got a little idea to do the insem tomorrow with the RE and then insem at the sperm bank the following morning. It's a 2 hour drive and extra money for more sperm but at this point I might go crazy if I don't try both. DP is working late tonight so my brain is going a little bonkers. 

IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #8 TBD
#306 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 08:34 PM

Darcy, absolutely annoying. Just when you feel you're getting the swing of things, the big O decides to move around! Hopefully it'll get back to normal. Nd i'm being extra safe, thank you for the positive thoughts though!

Spinxy, THANKS! It was crazy (sleeting with snow and heavy wind), but it's died down now. Just gotta be careful of the lingering ice. Woo hoo for no power loss though! OOOOh seems like O date is near!! Love how we get excited about EWCM lol! We are truly the only people I know that get excited and arent grossed out at the talk of "CM" lol!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

#307 of 585 Old 01-15-2013, 09:06 PM

darcy - I have read so much conflicting information over the past year! When I was trying re-search the best sites I found, I found this http://forums.webmd.com/3/infertility-and-reproduction-exchange/forum/9326/1 which had a seemingly well educated response from a doctor regarding the difference between the Lh surge in the blood stream as opposed to the urine. Which could explain why I might ovulate so soon after a complete positive. Since I have a quite long fade-in pattern (2-3 days), by the time I get enough in my blood stream for the follies to release is about the time that it show strong enough in my urine to result in a true positive OPK. Others however, would be completely different.

Just Google how long after surge do you ovulate and you will tons of sites that say, 12-36 hours, or 24-36 hours or 24-48 hours or 12-48 hours. If they mention what *most* women do, it is always 36 as the answer.

I figured out what was typical for me by going by my FF chart. Last year when we were TTC those 4 cycles, I was taking my temperature and getting a good idea if my temp was still down, but I wasnt tracking it on a chart. When I did a preliminary charting round the cycle before we insemed this time around, I found that my temp spiked up rather modestly and I learned that I had been missing it all along and had been inseming too late.

There was one article I read that mentioned that younger women tended to ovulate later after the surge and older women earlier. I couldn't find it again, but that is obviously not always the case because I am only 26 and have a very short time between my surge and ovulation.

Hope some of that helps... While usual and most are sometimes good guidelines to go by, there is always women out there who aren't in that most category, either really quickly or long after...

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#308 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

Lizbian: It's neat that the IVF clinic you might use has regular reunions. I bet those are fun to attend. But hopefully you'll have to miss them because the home insem will work.

Twomommyfamily: What do you do that requires you to regularly test violent children? It sounds like quite a job!

Scorpioma: That is a hilarious conversation with your KD. How did last night's insem go? How is your temp this morning?

Friederike: Your felted baby blanket sounds so cozy! Running seems like it works well as a stress relief. I wish that I enjoyed it.

Sphinxy: It sounds like you are living a very healthy life these days. I'm impressed! Hooray for getting close to O!

Fmorris: I wish you could send some snow this way. We haven't had any yet this year!

Darcy: It sounds like you do a lot of great things to keep your stress level down. It's neat that you used to teach gentle yoga!

Lea: I hear you about trying to be patient and frugal. In terms of frugality, my tendency is more to buy the internet cheapies and then test early and often. But I don't think that is necessarily the sanest approach!

AFM: CD7. Boring boring. orngbiggrin.gif

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
#309 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 08:02 AM

esenbee2 - Thanks for the link and explanation of how your cycles have been. I need to do a few more months of charting before I can really know what's going on. 

escher - What day do you usually surge?

AFM - The plan for now is to call Pacific Reproductive in Pasadena and see if they can do an insem tomorrow morning. If that is a possibility, I will go to Kaiser this afternoon for the insem and then drive up to Pasadena tomorrow morning for a little insurance insem if my temp is still low in the morning. Thanks again everyone for your support and input. DW was on board for spending the extra $$  and when I saw my temp dip this morning I just knew that it would be a possibility that I could O today. Better to be safe than sorry if I can swing the trip up to Pasadena. 

IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #8 TBD
#310 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM

Darcy, SO awesome! Get it! This is going to go your way!

fmorris, what is your next step with insurance/testing?

Quick update: insemination went well last night, mucus is a little more dried up and more sticky (although somewhat stretchy, too?) and temp jumped. 

Yikes! Yay! I always get a little nervous waiting for confirmed O from FF!

me (28) married to dp (30) + 2 dog fur-kids!  TTC our first baby!  baby.gif

BFP in 2009: still grieving my loss

4 tries so far (two with frozen, two with KD): all BFN

#311 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 08:30 AM

Darcy -that sounds like a great plan!

scorpioma -glad to hear everything went so well with the insems and timing!  This is your cycle for a BFP, I know it!

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#312 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter

Darcy -  I love your plan. This is what DW and I would call "throwing money at the problem". Sometimes, it's just what makes sense for peace of mind! Good job staying flexible and creative in the midst of TTC stress!

Escher - Well, I try. I don't succeed every day, but I suppose if I did life would be pretty boring. It definitely helps though to have a goal. 

Scorp - I am just so excited for you. I really think you nailed it this time. Your chart looks awesome.

Afm - Thank you everyone, things really do seem to be ramping up for me. A little more EWCM this morning, but not super stretchy yet. Just took my first (cheapie) OPK of the day, and there's some fade in but it's not positive. I'll take another one in about 3 hours. Just realized I'm all out of digitals for confirmation. Perhaps I'll run a quick errand to pick some up...

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
#313 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 08:57 AM

Hi to all! DW and I have been swamped with life for the past several days. It took a while to get all caught up what with so many announcements both happy and sad. It sounds like January has been a very fertile month for pregnancies, family healing, jobs and the like. Our hearts are with those dealing with tough news as well.

Our update is that we triggered at 0230 this am. I had taken 5 days of letrozole last week and grew 4 big follicles....only 3 are truly candidates. We plan to insem tomorrow afternoon! We did follow the board's advice and scrapped the idea of doing IUI with IVF samples. Our RE seems happier with this plan too.

We were both so excited last night we could not fall back to sleep after the trigger. I did doze long enough to have a dream that i was nursing our baby and my (deceased) mom was there with us and pleased as Pete! The weird part, all dreams have some weird part for me, was that the baby was 36 inches long and born with black wavy hair that turned red when she nursed. Weird but I will take it as a positive sign.

Me-F-44 +  Wife-33 + + X 3 +  X2
#314 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 09:11 AM

36 inches long... holy cow, that's tall enough to ride some roller coasters!

#315 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM

Thank goodness the dream wasn't about the labor!!

#316 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 02:18 PM

Escher, I wish I could as well. I was watching on the news that chicago is also snowless this winter and everyone there is baffled! lol It HARDLY snows here, so twice in less than a month is unheard of. Oddly enough I heard there is more down the road as well. Maybe a bit will come your way!

Scorp, Well insurance is definately taking care of the follie scan, but they've gotta take the funds back from the insem..ok with meeh. mye temp has been elevated still nd had some weird CM changes, but - still. Glad the insem went good!! TWW, wOO!!

KWPX, best of luck with a smooth insem and a smoother TWW.

AFM, Pondering over EVERYTHING.

#317 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 06:15 PM

KWPX2, yay for trigger! Sounds like something out of Harry Potter with the red/black hair! Wild!

and thanks, esenbee2. So much love your way.

#318 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 06:34 PM

Gah. Just wrote a novel and my dumb phone ate it. greensad.gif Anyway, just dropped by to say that AF still hasn't arrived, but temp sits at 97.45 this morning and cover line is 97.28. It's been stair-stepping down, so intuition tells me it will start tomorrow.... Feeling really down tonight.

DW (39) and I (32) have been married since October 2010. We have been kitty mommies to Georgio cat.gif and Bella cat.gif for a while now, but we're now real mommies to one beautiful little girl babygirl.gif, Olivia Grace, born 11/19/13 at 5:56am.
#319 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

So much insemination happening, with really good timing it seems. Exciting!

Yay KWPX2, I hope you both get some good sleep tonight. Big day tomorrow!!

Darcy - I thought of you and your big day today - hope all went well! 

Afm, what a day. My 2:30 OPK was almost positive, and throughout the afternoon I really started to lose my patience and get nervous about the timing. The almost positives can be really stressful!! But then, behold, a positive OPK at 5:15, both on the internet cheapie and a digital smiley face! What a relief. Everything looked right, too - cervix position, texture, lots of good EWCM, so we decided to go for an insem tonight, and then we'll save our second vial for tomorrow. If I get a temp spike in the morning we'll do the second one right away. If not we'll probably hold onto it until late afternoon/early evening. I am so excited to be in the TWW! I feel so good about my timing and preparations this cycle. And, both of our vials have 46 million motile swimmers, so that gives us good odds I think. fingersx.gif

Edited - Just saw your post, Sotohana, after I hit submit. Remember, it's not over until it's over. DW is still away, right? hug2.gif

#320 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM

Yeah- she's still in MT. She'll get here around 6pm PST on Friday.

Good luck with your timing, Sphinxy! Baby dust to you!

DW (39) and I (32) have been married since October 2010. We have been kitty mommies to Georgio cat.gif and Bella cat.gif for a while now, but we're now real mommies to one beautiful little girl babygirl.gif, Olivia Grace, born 11/19/13 at 5:56am.
#321 of 585 Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 PM

Sphinxy Good luck and baby dust to you too! Your plan sounds perfect! We are hoping for a sticky, sticky bean for you. 

Soto  Don't give up just yet!

Scorpioma Harry Potter is about right! Weird dream but oddly reassuring....

Thanks to all for the good mojo! We are sending it right back.

#322 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

dust.gifDarcy, Sphinxy, KWP (I hope I didn't forget anybody insemming right now)

And yay for reassuring weird dreams. I'ld love to have a color changing metamorphmagus wizard kid like Tonks, because Tonks on Harry Potter just rocks. (And made me cry so much in DH when she and Lupin died)

afm - I finally got to make the appointment for the next US + potential trigger for friday next week. Can't wait.

I also found some mentioning on the internet that it might be problematic if a follicular phase is very short? I never heard about that before, only about short luteal phases. Does anybody know why exactly? I just found concerns about immature eggs. Last time my doc triggered on CD 9 with a 20mm folly. That size should mean the egg is matured enough, right? Lining looked good too.I'll definitely ask about it, but I know there are some very knowledgable people on here, so any input is very much appreciated.

#323 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 02:24 AM

good luck on the insems girls!

Friederike great news on next week. I was under the impression 20mm was big enough but I'm no expert.

soto positive vibes, bet it will be nice when your other half is back Friday

AFM fantastic news - no knee op needed, problem is my kneecap maltracking so physio should sort me out which means we can start TTC next month if all goes well with my bloodwork tomorrow joy.gif YES!!!!

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

Second IVF successful, he's here!!!!

DS born 12/4/2012, weight 6lb11 babyboy.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

#324 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 07:29 AM

Lizbian: awesome news! No surgery is definitely better than the long recovery that comes with cutting open the knee! Yay for starting ttc next month!

Scorpioma: you had excellent timing for insems this month! There's a bfp coming your way!

Kwpx: insemed today? So exciting! 3 big follies is great!

Soto: don't give up hope for this month till AF arrives. This would be a much longer than normal lp for you, right?

Friederike: thats wonderful that you scheduled us and trigger for next week! I think the problematic short follicular phase may only apply to women who aren't monitoring. If you have a long healthy follicle on an US on day 9 then the egg (I would think) is good. But I'm not really sure.

Fmorris: so much crazy weather coming your way. I hope your landlord finally turned on the heat!

Darcy: did you end up going up to pac repro? Two insems this month? I hope you caught the egg one way or the other!!

Sphinx: did you insem today? Baby dust!!!

Escher: I do educational and developmental testing for special needs students for many different school districts. Some of the kids are violent. My student for next week is unpredictably aggressive. So that's always interesting.

Afm, we adopted a shelter dog last weekend and we were finally able to bring her home last night. I'm working from home today, hanging out with my fur babies. US and (hopefully) trigger in 2 days, feels like an eternity!
#325 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbian View Post

AFM fantastic news - no knee op needed, problem is my kneecap maltracking so physio should sort me out which means we can start TTC next month if all goes well with my bloodwork tomorrow joy.gif YES!!!!

Yay for physio. Two of my best friends study physiotherapy, I swear they have healing hands! So great that they don't have to put you under a knife to fix the problem and you get to try so soon.I bet you feel like this now  jumpers.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twomommyfamily View Post

Afm, we adopted a shelter dog last weekend and we were finally able to bring her home last night. I'm working from home today, hanging out with my fur babies. US and (hopefully) trigger in 2 days, feels like an eternity!

How great that you didn't buy at the store but adopted your dog2.gif. I hope everything is going well with the new family addition. And 2 more days, that is totally doable. Maybe take more walks with the dog(s) to grow even better follies? It seems like you're looking at a sunday or monday insem?

#326 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 08:02 AM

OMG twomommyfamily, congrats! I am obsessed with dogs (we have two) and LOVE adoption! CONGRATS!!! Thanks for the vote of confidence on the timing- it looks pretty promising. Now the wait. Even with perfect timing, we just never know!  TWW... must keep sane! I was so insane last TWW that I plan to stay really distracted this month to avoid that state at all costs. I'm gonna pour myself into work, essentially. Lol.

lizbian, SO happy about knee surgery- that is the BEST. what a relief! Good luck with blood work & hopping on the TTC train! joy.gif

Friederike, congrats on the trigger & US appointment! Gettin' close!

#327 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter

Friederike - I did a little reading in the Brill book for you regarding the follicular phase. It looks like as long as you've got enough time to produce a thick enough lining (their suggestion is 9mm), then you should be ok. During any of your work with your doctor, did you have your FSH levels tested? The suggestions in the book for lengthening the follicular phase and supporting FSH development include exercise and healthy eating, which a focus on getting enough protein (up to 100 grams per day, but not more), Vitamin B-6, and essential fatty acids. I don't see any specifics on size of the follicle. 

Twomommy - Yay for shelter dog adoption, congratulations! My little man in my profile picture came to us from a shelter a few years ago. It's such a wonderful feeling. In my Christmas stocking this year DW gave me an ornament that reads "My Favorite Breed is Rescue" luxlove.gif

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes. I think the insem last night went really well. My temp was still low this morning, about the same as yesterday, so we decided not to do our second insem yet. I'm leaning towards this evening when DW gets home from work. Brill says that during the winter months when the days are shorter, most women ovulated between 4-7pm, so I'm thinking that a 6pm insem should be good timing.  

Darcy and KWPX2, lots of dust.giffor you today - good luck!!

#328 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 AM

twomommy oooo what kind of dog? it's lovely you rescured one as so many are put down every year despite being wonderful animals.

Friederike that's exactly how I feel & can get back to running as well so it's been a pretty good day. I think my timing's going to be around Valentine's day so that could be one to remember! Good luck with the trigger & appointment.

Sphinxy good luck

KWPX2 keeping everything crossed for you which does make typing harder but is worth it wink1.gif

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

Second IVF successful, he's here!!!!

DS born 12/4/2012, weight 6lb11 babyboy.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

#329 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 09:09 AM

Sphinxy (rescue is most definitely the best breed!), Scorpioma, Friederike, and any other dog lovers:

The tan dog to the right is the new shelter baby. We haven't yet decided on a name. Teddy is to the left, adopted 3 years ago from the mean streets of south central LA. orngbiggrin.gif

#330 of 585 Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 AM

Lizbian- That is fantastic news! Yay for not having to have knee surgery!

Twomommy- congrats on your new fur baby! I love puppies. My brother's dog recently passed away and we were all so close to her that I've been thinking that maybe I'd like to get a boxer dog and have it around when our kid is little. 

Sphinxy & Scorpioma- Sending you positive, calm vibes for this TWW!

AFM- feeling a lot more positive this a.m. Slight temp rise! And still no AF. This is the longest luteal phase ever if I am not pregnant, at least its a really good sign for future tries. :)

Almost right after I entered my temp this morning, I got a text from my friend saying that she's chart stalking me. lol. I think she wants a pregnancy for us just as much as we do. Here's my chart if you also want to chart stalk me. 

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ee97f/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page