Queer Conceptions: January 2013 - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-17-2013, 10:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

twomommys - cute! I'm a pet photographer & we ran a 'dog of the year' competition in November. 110 dogs entered and the top 3 places were all won by rescues. One was rescued from the streets in Italy & another from Barbados where a farmer was shooting at him. I do hear some lovely rescue stories and you really make a difference to that dog's life.

Here's the link in case anyone wants to see some cuties!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30298648@N07/sets/72157632161170832/

soto - thanks still doing a little dance in celebration.

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

Second IVF successful, he's here!!!!

DS born 12/4/2012, weight 6lb11 babyboy.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 10:21 AM - Thread Starter

Lizbian - Somehow I missed your update this morning - that is such wonderful news that you don't need surgery! I'm so happy for you to get TTCing next month. 

Sotohana - What day was your insem this cycle? Such a good sign that your temp went up! fingersx.gif

Twomommy - Cuties!! Thanks for sharing. 

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

Darcy: I expect we'll be insemming sometime between CD 13 and 17, but it varies a bit from month to month. How did yesterday's insem go? Did you end up doing another one this morning? Good luck!!!

Scorpioma: Hooray for ovulating! It sounds like you had perfect timing.

Sphinxy: Hooray for all your signs lining up so well! Good luck with your second insem today!

KWPX2: Good luck with your insem today! A 36 inch baby would be quite something! Googling just now, it looks like the longest baby ever born was either 27 inches (in 1992) or 30 inches (in 1879). You could have a world record baby!

Sotohana: I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you! I look forward to hearing your test results tomorrow!

Friederike: I thought (like Brill says) that the concern about a short follicular phase was that the lining wouldn't be thick enough, so if your lining was fine then I don't think you need to worry about it.

Lizbian: That is wonderful news! Hooray!

Twomommyfamily: Congratulations on your new dog! What does Teddy think about having a new friend?

Probably just a week now until we insem!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
Old 01-17-2013, 11:25 AM

Sphinxy- I insemmed on CD 13 and today is CD27.

DW (39) and I (32) have been married since October 2010. We have been kitty mommies to Georgio cat.gif and Bella cat.gif for a while now, but we're now real mommies to one beautiful little girl babygirl.gif, Olivia Grace, born 11/19/13 at 5:56am.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Soto, I have all my fingersx.gif for you. Are you still planning to test again tomorrow?

36, hoping to have a new member of the family in 2015, to join my queer clan: Me , Things 1&2 , my long-distance KD/cheerleader (the guy who's been telling everyone what a great mom I'm going to be) , and the rest of the superheroes and sidekicks .
Old 01-17-2013, 05:59 PM

sphinxy - I love to throw money at problems which is why we are having a housekeeper come tomorrow before MIL arrives! I am so glad you finally surged. Such a good feeling and for you to be able to do two insems is awesome! Much luck to you this TWW! Can you move me to waiting to know!

KWPX2 - Good luck to you during the TWW!

sotohana - fingers crossed!!

Friederike - How exciting that next week is just around the corner!! 

Lizbian - So happy to hear you are just about good to go! That must feel amazing!! 

Twomommyfamily - Yes, I went up to Pasadena this morning for the insurance insem. The awesome NP there actually gave me a free ultrasound to see what was going on and she said I definitely ovulated yesterday/last night. So we will see how this all goes. What is making me nuts is that my temp didn't rise by much this morning. My sleep was crazy last night so maybe that's why but it's odd right? It will be interesting to see when FF says I ovulated. Congrats on your new fur baby - she is beautiful!! 

escher - You have a longer window like I do. Hopefully it doesn't make you as cuckoo as it made me this month! Yes, we did both insems so hopefully that increases the odds this go around. Only one more week for you! Very exciting! 

Scorpioma - How are you doing? What was your insem timing like this month? Thinking of you!! 

AFM - So glad the last two days are over! My insemination at Kaiser yesterday went really well and I think the timing was right because when I went to PacPro this morning she said I already ovulated. We did the 2nd insem for insurance and will just keep our fingers crossed. I am thinking more and more of trying to to at least one ICI insem at home each month in addition to one at Kaiser if this month doesn't work. 

me (35) married to dw (28)
TTC#1 with frozen swimmers 
IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #7 Jan 2013 BFP finally but the bean didn't stick
IUI #8 TBD
Old 01-17-2013, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter

soto - This chart looks great! This is a really strong LP length for you. And not everyone goes up and up in temp, you are still above the coverline!

darcy - So exciting. Sounds like you have really taken charge of your plan. Sounds like you had great timing!

afm - Second insem is done, now we wait!

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 AM

Darcy loving the housekeeper idea - my MIL is a housekeeper & obsessive about houses so I could do with that! Good luck with the TWW, it sounds like your timing was spot on.

sphixy FX for you

AFM we have snow here! That is VERY unusual & only happens every few years. I have to reschedule my photo shoots but then I can have a play day with the dogs! whoop whoop!

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

Old 01-18-2013, 05:55 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

A big yay for well timed insems energy.gif

Sotohana - how are you doing. DP back and test on the way? I am crossing my fingers for you!

Liz - I just spent a significant part of my workday looking at way too cute dog pics. Luckily my boss is out of the office today.

Thanks everybody for your feedback to my question. Where did you guys buy your fabled Brill book? If I check Amazon US it sells for 60-200 bucks, same if I try to find it over here. Sold out and  Is there an e-book copy available somewhere? A secret black rainbow market somewhere?

Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 AM - Thread Starter

friederike When I got my copy a few months ago, there was a used book seller through amazon selling it for less than $20 in like-new condition. I just did a quick google shopping search for you, and it looks like buy.com is a good option right now for the same price point. Hopefully they'll ship internationally.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:13 AM

Friederike- Thanks for checking in on me :) I'll test in 11 hours...that seems like an eternity. DP lands at 4:45pm Pacific Standard Time, so I imagine we'll be able to meet at home by 6 and I'm testing immediately. We shall see! temp still above the coverline and no AF in sight.

DW (39) and I (32) have been married since October 2010. We have been kitty mommies to Georgio cat.gif and Bella cat.gif for a while now, but we're now real mommies to one beautiful little girl babygirl.gif, Olivia Grace, born 11/19/13 at 5:56am.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 AM

DARCY, SPHINXY, How are you ladies feeling today? I am very excited to be in the TWW with you.

TWOMOMMYS, How exciting, getting a fur baby. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. We wonder how a baby in the mix will change things. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to find out this year!

SOTO, how are tou today? Any more evidence of a baby on the way? Fingers crossed!

AFM, We did IUI yesterday amid significant O pain. The doctor seemed to think that was a very good sign. We were about 39 hours post trigger. I continued with mild uterine cramping and quite a bit of O pain all evening. Today i feel a little residual discomfort and have very watery CM. We are hopeful and trying to relax into and get a little Zen for the TWW. We've done all we could do. Its up to the swimmers and egg to get along and implant. I start progesterone on Sat eve to aid with that. Overall our doctor seemed very pleased with my eggs and the swimmers (8.5 million). Thanks everyone for the baby dust! Will keep you posted.

Me-F-44 +  Wife-33 + + X 3 +  X2
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

Sotohana: I have my fingers firmly crossed for you! From your signature it looks like this is the first cycle that you've TTC using your body? How exciting!

Darcy: It sounds like you had great timing!

Sphinxy: Hooray for being done with insems! Good luck with the wait!

Lizbian: I hope you enjoy the snow! I'm envious: they were saying we might get up to 5 inches but we got nothing.

Friederike: I bought my Brill ages ago when it was easily available. I will say that it is not my favorite fertility book. I prefer Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility which was recommended by my acupuncturist.

KWPX2: It sounds like your timing was excellent

Hi to everyone else!

whistling.gifMe, love.gif my wife, blowkiss.gifour son (2.5), and luxlove.gif our daughter (5 months)
Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 AM - Thread Starter

soto - You are at that point in the wait when I usually start to wish someone would just knock me over the head and wake me when it's over. You're so close - you can do it!

KWPX2 - Yay, welcome to the TWW! I had discomfort the cycle that I did an IUI too, hopefully that's a good sign that they got the swimmers in the right spot. 

Afm, oh my goodness I am so emotional today. It started last night a few hours after the insem. I'm hoping it's attributable to a strong post-ovulation spike of progesterone coursing through my bloodstream, but it still feels crummy regardless. We did the insem around 6pm. Around 7:30/8 I got bored lying in bed and pulled up my laptop, mostly looking at baby registry stuff (I can't resist). Well, around 9:30/10 I started to freak out, because even though I had a couple layers of blankets between me and the computer, my belly was getting quite warm. And then I was convinced that the heat of the computer had killed all the sperm. I mean, I was inconsolable. Poor DW didn't know what to say, we had two back-to-back evenings of smooth, well-timed insems, and then all of a sudden I'm certain that I've somehow ruined it all. I pretty much slept like crap despite the melatonin. I got a good uptick in my temp at 4:30am, and I'm hoping it's due to ovulation and not restless sleep. But this morning I feel like I could cry at anything. UGH! 

Sorry to be such a downer. Sending lots of good thoughts to everyone. We have such a nice long list of people in the TWW now, and more to come! 

Old 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM

SPHINXY, do you think the hyper emotion could be your first positive sign?

Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM

kwpx2 we had the same - 3 dogs, 2 cats (except lost a cat 2 months ago) and also wonder how a little one will change things, esp since my youngest dog is pretty high maintenance & demanding so she won't like sharing us! Good luck with the TWW, hopefully this is the one.

sphinxy I think those feelings are natural. I've already warned DW about my emotions & how they're going to be all over the place. Her respsonse, 'I'm used to it.' how rude! My MIL realised years ago we would get PMT at the same time every month for the rest of our lives (or at least until menopause) which she thought was hilarious. I swear she laughed about it for a week!  Feel free to vent on here x

soto good luck, sending positive vibes your way!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 AM

Sphinxy, AWWW, hugs to you! I wonder if the emotion is from the *post-insemination crash*, as in, you are out of sperm vials, the deed is done, and now the emotions can come in (as opposed to planning and waiting mode).  I hope you are feeling a little better today and give yourself lots of room to feel those feelings...

Welcome to the TWW... YOUR TIMING LOOKS AWESOME.  love.gif

sotohana, omg, test today! you are almost there! and no AF? This is really really really good. energy.gif

KWPX2, glad you are in 2ww too! Do you have your chart that I can stalk? redface.gif

Darcy, doing well here! Been checking your chart, and it looks great! It doesn't indicate which day you did the IUI- maybe you have that setting on private?

Not sure. Anyways, it looks like you definitely O'd like they said, and all is clear!  YAY! Which cycle day did you IUI on?

fillefantome, how are you?! haven't heard from you in awhile. hope all is well!

Friederike, I was inspired and called a housekeeper to come on February 2nd. Seriously good idea. She comes about once a month (or less) and it helps with the stress of life, seriously.

afm, got my crosshairs this morning!! timing was great, I am so relieved... 3DPO now! It was nice to just wake up and be at 3DPO, because I really wasn't sure when I had ovulated. So I am going to wait to test this time..UGH I can't believe it but I am. I think. Don't hold me to it, but I am going to try! 11 days away, not too bad, right? FF is recommending I test on the 31st, which is 16DPO, because I have 14-15 day luteal phases. We'll see. I think I will allow myself a test at 14DPO.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/scorpioma

me (28) married to dp (30) + 2 dog fur-kids!  TTC our first baby!  baby.gif

BFP in 2009: still grieving my loss

4 tries so far (two with frozen, two with KD): all BFN

Old 01-18-2013, 10:51 AM

I Am new to putting my chart link up. Try this SCORPIOMA....
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fb031

Old 01-18-2013, 03:59 PM

I am getting AF :(

Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM

Ouch! So sorry SOTO!

Old 01-18-2013, 04:17 PM

Soto - that blows. The last week of the TWW is such torture and BFN's are so crushing.  I was stalking your chart, and curious if you messed around with discarding your low temp on CD 12 and if it would shift your cross hairs? To me it looks like you O'ed on day 16 or 17. Of course, I am far from a chart expert! I had a lot of randomly low temps this month as our house got colder at night and I woke up half covered. But a later O is also more consistent with your luteal phase and also when you O in relation to your surge. It seems odd that FF thinks you O'ed before your first true positive. But then again I've not been charting very long myself!

Me (37), DW (31), and our three sons: L, M & O eyesroll.gif twins.gif 
Old 01-18-2013, 05:58 PM

Soto: hug2.gif I'm so sorry. Thats awful. I had a really good feeling for you this month! I stalked your chart yesterday though and thought something along the lines of what bigfoot posted. It looks like you got the positive opk cd13 and then there was the progressive incline of temps starting day 18. Seems like O was in there somewhere. Also it looks like your cycles are 27-28 days long so that would be consistent awful AF showing up today. It sucks though to go through that roller coaster tww. I was really hopeful that I would see a post today from you saying bfp. greensad.gif

Old 01-18-2013, 08:15 PM

Soto - I am so sorry. How are you doing? Is this your first time trying?

KWPX2 - Congrats on your insem! Had you ever had the trigger shot before? Any side effects? I am trying to stay positive but I have a weird gut feeling that my eggs are having a hard time. If this month doesn't work I am definitely going to have more U/S monitoring so I can see if my follicles ever reach the right size. I feel like I ovulated so late in my cycle and that might mean something in regards to my eggs. I had watery CM after my insem yesterday. The only difference between the insems was the first sample was IUI and the 2nd day was ICI that they washed right before the insem. It could just be that the catheter knocked something around and released the watery CM. When will you be testing?

escher - Tell me what you didn't like about the brill book. Just curious :)

sphinxy - so sorry about your rought night/day. This process can be such a roller coaster. Glad to hear that your temp went up a bit. I am just curious, how long until you get the rise? I thought it had to be a big rise but it looks like mine is going pretty slowly. Does that still mean ovulation occured?

scorpioma - I just looked and you are right. It doesn't say when I did the IUI's. Maybe it's because I just have the basic membership? We insem'd on CD 22 and 23. Supposedly day of O and morning after O. Yay for crosshairs!! I hope I get mine soon. I wonder if it will line up with what the clinic said! I am not sure when I will be testing yet but I bought some tests from the dollar tree so I don't make DW crazy with the expensive tests this month. 

Twomommyfamily - Good luck tomorrow!! I will be waiting to hear how everything went. You must be so excited!

me (35) married to dw (28)
TTC#1 with frozen swimmers 
IUI #6 Dec 2013 BFN
IUI #7 Jan 2013 BFP finally but the bean didn't stick
IUI #8 TBD
Old 01-18-2013, 08:24 PM

darcy -my temp only went up .42 the morning after O and then only another .04 the next morning. The third morning it went up another .32

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

Old 01-18-2013, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

KWPX2 - Well, sort of. I mean, I am taking it as a good sign that my hormones are doing their job, because oh boy, did I feel hormonal! But I know not to read into it too far because it's way too early to be a sign of anything else. So, as good as can be expected after one day, I suppose? 

lizbian - That is too funny. My mother likes to tease me and DW about eventually going through menopause at the same time and oh how much fun that will be! It also makes me think of a conversation I had once with this sweet but kinda naive (straight) coworker of mine. She was pregnant and trying to convince me that it would be SO cute if DW and I both got pregnant at the same time someday! I just gave her this look and said, "Oh, and how would you like it if DH were pregnant right now?" I think she got the point!

scorpioma - Thank you so much. That means a lot! I am so happy for you to have that relief and confirmation of your O date. Good luck waiting on the testing. I am going to try that, too. Every time I want to test I am just going to try to remind myself how much those early BFNs suck. 

Oh, soto. guilty.gif I'm so sorry. Glad you have DW back home to give you squeezes. Take good care of yourself this weekend. 

Darcy - Hmmm, they washed the sperm before the ICI? At first I was going to say that the watery CM could have been excess seminal fluid, but perhaps not if they washed it. I didn't think that was necessary for ICI but I'm sure they had a reason. My full initial rise lately tends to take two days, and then it can level/step up gradually through the luteal phase.

Twomommy - Insem any day now, right? Sending you good thoughts!

So, my day has been improving a bit. It was a really rough morning/early afternoon for sure. So much emotion. The mood swings finally tapered off around 4pm, and I'm looking forward to the long weekend with DW. I hope I can just get some good sleep tonight and take my mind off the waiting.  

Old 01-18-2013, 08:59 PM

Twomommy, FINALLY THERE IS HEAT! But it makes this weird clicking sound that I'm not too sure about. DP and I have adopted 2 shelter dogs since being together :). Someone stole them though  :( Yours are tooo cute!!

Sphinxy, Emotions always run high during insem times. I think you should be ok though. I'll keep mye FX for you. Lots nd lots of positive sticky vibes your way!

Soto, So sorry that AF showed her ugly face. I was hoping so hard for you!

Scorp, You're chart looks pretty good so far..temp still elevated! Looks like timing was spot on. Good luck in your TWW..or shall I say..11 day wait :)

AFM, exploring the possibilities of a KD...nd proud of mye temping just lately!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

Old 01-19-2013, 02:28 AM

soto - sorry to hear about AF that does suck but it sounds like you're doing everything the right way. All this talk of AF makes me think I can't call my child Florence/Flo!!!!

sphinxy I know! I'm pleased my DW is 7 years younger so it's likely we're going to tag-team one to the other. Oh the joys! Glad you're feeling a bit happier, it's the weekend as well which is always a good thing. Yeah a friend suggested getting pregnant at the same time. Also suggested the only way to get both of our DNA with a kid is for one of us to have the child with the other's brother. Oooo that is too gross there is NO WAY I want any genes from my BIL!

fmorris how do you go about finding a KD? I imagine that's a difficult conversation to have with someone but good luck!

I played basketball last night for the first time in 3 1/2 years. OMG I am SOOO unfit! knees held up though which is great but we lost by 2. Oh well, can't win them all & trying to get as much fitness in before I can't run around the court any more. happytears.gif

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 AM

lizbian: (1) SUCH a great job you have. WOW! I wish you could take photos of our fur-babies!  (2) DP LOVES playing basketball. So glad you went. I hear it's good for the soul! Excellent! You are right we have to get that stuff in while we can now!

(and yes the KD conversation is tough, but also, awesome! Our KD is a progressive gay-boy and was so flattered!)

Darcy: After my IUI a couple months back, I had SO much watery mucus. I think that the catheter releases for CM, for sure. I have heard this from a friend, too.

My temp usually climbs sort of slowly as well. I think that's normal for some folks!

Soto: grouphug.gif

fmorris! KD?! That's great! so you have someone in mind? If you want to talk through legal issues/whatever let me know!

and thanks, we feel pretty good about the timing this month. Best so far. We learned SO MUCH the past 3 tries, it's unbelievable.

AFM, we spent time with a great queer couple last night in town that we hadn't met. Sort of like a blind date. They have a sweet little girl and we talked about baby-making and motherhood... It was a great time. I am feeling strangely peaceful this tww. I do not know how long that will last, or how it will feel if I get a BFN, but the lack of "symptoms" this time allow me to be more easily distracted. We'll see how long this lasts. I think I will test starting Sunday the 27th (12DPO) and give myself one FMU test per day from then on. No POAS addictions allowed. Haha!

Things that have been helping this time in TWW: (1) Exercise- working out with a trainer every other week and on a program, she knows I am TTC and is totally supportive and pushing me. Working for a more fit and muscular body! (2) Mothering my dogs a lot (3) Studies/work... Trying to be more passionate about it instead of losing interest while TTC/TWW. (4) Working to walk the line of hopeful and not cross into desperate :)

Goals, only... of course winky.gif

me (28) married to dp (30) + 2 dog fur-kids!  TTC our first baby!  baby.gif

BFP in 2009: still grieving my loss

4 tries so far (two with frozen, two with KD): all BFN

Old 01-19-2013, 10:03 AM

I've been slammed at work and not really able to keep up!

Soto - hugs greensad.gif I've been lurking in your blog.

Scorp, Darcy, and Sphinxy - fingers crossed! (Did I miss anyone?)

Escher - also curious to hear why you didn't like Brill. I'm peeved for the most irrational reason that they keep pushing out their new addition and giving me the wrong dates (exasperated sigh). But that's obviously not content related smile.gif if there was a book just as good that was on a kindle I'd be ecstatic!

AFM - we decided not to insem in February, but push it out to April. As part of the journey to health I gave up all EtOH, went back to veg (from pescatarian) and made a few other adjustments. I'm still not feeling fully settled with all the changes and don't want to add more stress to TTC, so we've pushed out a few dates. I'm a peace with it, but it means I did take a step back from the process. We still have 1-2 more data points our doc wants us to get before we officially start TTC, so we'll know about those soon.

Happy 3-day weekend!!!

me (38) + wife (34), one fabulous fur-son.  Newlyweds starting TTC Feb 2013 for our first baby!

Old 01-19-2013, 01:43 PM

Lizbian, I've been exploring the Known Donor Registry. Even online the conversation is weird lol. I wouldn't mind being able to take a short drive nd pick up fresh swimmers. Thanks tho! I'm slowly but surely getting back on the tennis court, but work keeps meeh busy. I enjoy it when I get out there though! Cheers to getting a bit more fit!

Scorp, I have the idea, but not a particular person in mind, like I was mentioning to Lizbian, I've been prowling KDR and have gotten some pretty good feed back. I would love to talk about the legal issues, because I havent had to deal with any of that previously (going through sperm banks) and am curious at how the process works. Glad you feel good about the timing, peace of mind with that is priceless! FX for your TWW! EEP! :)

Chortles, Sometimes pushing back dates a bit helps you gather your thoughts and gives you some time to focus on yourself and relationship. Enjoy you're break nd when you're ready you'll be well prepared!

AFM, One more day to work and i'm off! Sure am ready to relax and get some more cleaning done!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

User Tag List