Mothering Forum banner

Queer Conceptions: March 2013

13K views 327 replies 24 participants last post by  JustAnotherJenny 
#1 ·
It's March!
chicken3.gif

SPRINGing into pregnancy? All I want for Christmas is a healthy little baby?

Please put your updates in bold.

Graduates: please click here to share how you got your BFP.

Waiting to O
whistling.gif

Friederike
JustAnotherJenny

Waiting to Know... Braving the 2WW
fingersx.gif

Twomommyfamily BFPChart2.gif
KWPX2 BFPChart2.gif
Fmorris28 BFPChart2.gif

Taking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be Ready
wool.gif

Lovestreet13
Lizbian
DarcySD
TineyDreams
Lovingisliving
Scorpioma BFPChart2.gif
Rs11
Darthtunaqueen
Fillefantome
TillyBarry

2013 Graduates!
March * Escher
joy.gif
* Sotohana
joy.gif
* Lea2012
joy.gif
* Amt1015
joy.gif
* SanDiego78
joy.gif

February * Granite
joy.gif

January * Esenbee2
joy.gif
* LindseyW
joy.gif
* Sphinxy
joy.gif

2012 Graduates!
December * Joyseattle * Mrsandmrs & Bigfoot
October * Cordelia15 * PokeyAC * Easttowest * ErinTNgirl * Outdoorsy
September * Wishin'&hopin' * Lisedea * Tandy401
August *Thenewzero * KnittingTigers * TaraL
July * Cananny
May * Mtnlisa
April * Nosreves
March * SkyandTru * JuneBug
February * MidwifeStephPDX * SouthernBelle24
January * Planet * Dandylez

2011 Graduates!
December * DesertSunsets
November * Aljm41910
October * Vienna79 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious * SwtRainbowBrite * Go_Vegan
September * Smilingsara * Ad Astra * Mumquest
August * Prettyisa
July * Onemommyonemama * Southern Fried Karma
June * CrystalPerez * Qmama42
May * KellySF
April * Want2bmumx2 * Indigoscot
March * Graceie * Seraf * 2ezforyou * Mommy55
February * Escher * SharriKitColorado * DAWNMP1
January * Starling&diesel

2010 Graduates!
November * Mizyellow * AmyPDX * AmandaHope * Cejae
September * Solejean * Painefaria
August * Bttrflygypsy * 2happymamas * LibraryLady
July * Beastie * Gumshoegirl007 * Wehrli
June * Coco
May * Burg * Korey
April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32
February * Mistral * Quasar & Smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama
January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!
December* Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess
October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl
September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious
August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'
July * Hbog
May * Indigoscot
April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen
March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4
February * Deny_zoo29
January * Jodybird511

See less See more
#228 ·
Darcy, I just used the CB Digital opk about 10 mins ago and no smiley. I have no idea whats going on, mye temps are still coming in at above 98., mye coverline is 97.4. Last 3 days after the little dip in mye chart have been 98.1,98.2, and 98.1 again this morning. I'm sure hoping for something wonderful!

Twomommy, You know I sure hope so. This would be such a dream come true. I was saying bye to DP a bit ago and when I was talking nd I felt like vomiting! Gagged a bit but nothing. I'm trying not to read into things much, but this cycle feels different..does that make sense? And if I'm not mistaken...there was a great deal of wizarding and action in mye dream last night....WTF!? lol I had magical dreams last night lol

AFM, 9DPO and trying to stay sane!!!!
dizzy.gif
Heres a TMI alert, but you all know I don't talk to DP about mye CM lol. The last few days I have had tons of creamy CM. When I say TONS I mean it. Its toned down a bit, but there has been loads of it. Someone tell meeh to stop over-analysing things before I lose it!? lol

#230 ·
Happy Weekend!

Amt: Eek! So exciting about the possible line! Did you test again today?
fingersx.gif
I'm sorry about your job ending.
hug.gif

Fmorris: You have some very interesting symptoms. A positive opk sounds like a possibly good sign. I'm looking forward to hearing the results when you try a pregnancy test!
fingersx.gif

Darcy: It's exciting that you're testing soon!
fingersx.gif

Twomommyfamily: I hope your pineapple is tasty.
orngbiggrin.gif

Jenny: It's nice to see you back here!

SanDiego: I find early pregnancy awfully nerve-wracking too. Good luck staying calm.

Lizbian: I'm glad that you had a good chat with the Danish doctor, but I have my fingers firmly crossed that you won't even need IVF.
fingersx.gif

#232 ·

Or this one? It looks darker in person. I think I may just be going crazy after all this time
smile.gif

#237 ·
Escher-I don't have them scheduled yet but I'll call the RE on Monday(13dpo). I'm suddenly feeling nauseous this evening tho. I'm too scared to get to excited...

Darcy-Ill let you have all the excitement for now. Maybe I'll buy a digi and test with it tomorrow.

Just a thought...maybe this really is it for us and the higher power knew my job was too stressful...

#239 ·
jammin.gif
jammin.gif
jammin.gif
jammin.gif
CONGRATS SAN DIEGO!
jammin.gif
jammin.gif
jammin.gif
jammin.gif

broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif

carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif
carrot.gif

#240 ·
Amt - Yes, yes, I see the lines on both! And early congrats! I know for me the digital was a big relief because my first lines were faint. Let us know how it goes!

Fmorris - Eek! I know nothing about the cross-over use of an OPK for testing pregnancy, but there's clearly something going on - I can't wait for you to take a pregnancy test!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting!

#241 ·
Sphinxy- thank you!!

So DW is at work(police officer) and she in her "mood" so she told me to go get a "real" test. I got 2!

#244 ·
Darcy, No prob. Your words are more than encouraging. I will definatley let you know! FX for you monday!

Escher, There are a few crazy things going on but I'm trying to dismiss most of them...either that or go crazy! I'm looking forward to testing. As far as when...still working on DP lol

AMT, WOO HOOOOOO!! You know I saw the faint line when you posted earlier! Congrats, you're pregnant!
joy.gif
biggrinbounce.gif
energy.gif
jumpers.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
blueman.gif
carrot.gif

Sphinxy, I don't know much about it either, just was testing out mye trigger with the ton of OPKs I had. The internet cheapies got lighter, but that one was darker than the last few. I'll let you know when I test!

AFM, On the way to 10DPO in a few hours. Bits of cramp/twinge like feelings but again....NOT LOOKING TOO FAR INTO THINGS! lol..so much harder than done!

#247 ·
Fmorris-Youre next! I put my foot down! I want your BFP too!

Darcy-This month we changed everything! Well except the clomid. I took 100 mg clomid cd3-7 then on cd12 had an u/s that showed 2 follies. One at 28 and one 18. That was at 10 am they called me back in at almost five to give me the trigger shot then was back in on cd13 for IUI with our first frozen donor. The IUI was at 3:30 on the dot! I honestly didn't believe it was going to work...

Escher-No, plz don't move me yet. Not that I am worried it won't stick, I'm just not sure if I really believe it. It feels so surreal.

Thank you everyone for putting up with my rambles! I don't know what I would have done without all of you wonderful ladies over the last 2 yrs!

#251 ·
AMT sorry about the job but YAY on the positive test -
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
carrot.gif
banana.gif
broc1.gif
carrot.gif
banana.gif
broc1.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
carrot.gif
broc1.gif
banana.gif
joy.gif
joy.gif
carrot.gif
banana.gif
broc1.gif

Justanotherjenny really sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope the change in plan works. No idea about Femera sorry.

fmorris sounds promising - FX for you!!! I've also had tons of CM as you say but trying not to think anything as not really got other symptoms. DW also doesn't want to know!!!!!

Darcy good luck for tomorrow's test.

AFM not much to report. 8DPO today & just busy doing up the house to put it on the market. Wish the sore throat I've had for 3 weeks would piss off though! Tank still sitting here sadly waiting to be sent off Wednesday. It's so weird the only boat they can send it on as it's a 'hazardous material' is the boat that carries passengers. That makes a lot of sense - NOT!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.