Queer Conceptions: June 2013 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-11-2013, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ps first day taking gonal today  -grow follies, grow!!!!

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

Second IVF successful, he's here!!!!

DS born 12/4/2012, weight 6lb11 babyboy.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2013, 04:54 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
good luck Liz! grow grow grow!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Sunday I was so excited. I had POAS as I was 12 days post IUI, it looked negative, then when I was cleaning the bathroom I looked at it again and it was a weak positive. I knew it was past the five minutes, but was still hopeful as I knew I had tested slightly early. Well, it must have been a false positive because the next day it was negative. I burst into tears and have been weepy ever since. I had faint hope, but yesterday I started spotting and now AF arrived. Making it worse, my doctor requires I still go in tomorrow for a blood HCG even though I have my period.  I'm hoping for better luck next time. Good luck with everyone in your 2 ww. 

Old 06-12-2013, 02:21 AM

sorry to hear that BByHIPr, not good you need to have a blood test even though you know. Are you going to try again this month? hug2.gif

mama thanks! having acupuncture today as well so hoping it will all help x

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

Old 06-12-2013, 03:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Sorry it didn't work BBy. I am confused why the doctor insists on doing lab work, when you're doing unmonitored natural IUIs? Do you have to pay for the test? If yes, you should certainly be able to refuse.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:13 AM

So sorry Bby for the negative result.  My RE requires a beta before any medications are started again in a new cycle, but I can't imagine they would require that for un-medicated cycles.  Sorry to hear about that.

liz: Acupuncture is the best!  :-)  It helped me to get my periods back after being on birth control pills.  I was anovulatory and completely without menses at all!  It took about 2 years to get things back on track, but it eventually worked in conjunction with some other changes and herbs recommended by my acupunk!

afm: 11 dpo today and not much happening on the sticks. irked.gif

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

Old 06-12-2013, 07:20 PM

So sorrybby . Sucks to have to go in for a bHCG but perhaps it's because your doctor wants to make sure you're bleeding due to AF rather than really late implantation bleeding?

liz- acupuncture was great for me as well. I also used the heating pads and they grew faster than I expected those days!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:57 PM

So sorry about the bfnbby.

I'm at that point where I'm constantly debating whether to poas or not. 8dpo. Had a big dip in temp 2 days ago, but now the temps are back up. Also not having any of my usual PMS symptoms, thinking that's a good sign. Fx!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Hi All!

Awe BBy, I am really sorry to hear about this cycle not working out for you guys.  Getting your hopes up and then being let down is such a bummer.  I hope you can do something to distract and take care of yourself.  Crying never hurt anyonehug2.gif  Last time I got really down about not conceiving, I remember doing a little shopping therapy...it helped.

Liz, I'm sending love for those follies dust.gifI hope you are able to reduce the stress and enjoy some summer sunshine!

Jenny, Happy Belated!!  I'm still cheering you on for this TWW!  How long is your LP (Luteal Phase)?

Lovestreet, Welcome to the TWW!  Hope it goes quickly and turns out the way we all hope for!!!

Mama, you too!  Sounds like you are covering all the bases and doing all that you can to make this work.  Relaxation is what everyone is telling me to practice during the TWW (altho' easier said than done:))

Fmorris, if you can try this month, go for it.  A straight friend of mine told me to try every time I can because my body needs to get used to having swimmers in it.  LOL!

AFM, AF arrived late last evening.  Please move me back to waiting to O.  AF generally lasts for 5 or so days, so I should be able to try again before the end of June.  I feel you ladies who've had timing issues...we are going out of town 3 days before I am supposed to O.  irked.gif  I think we are still going to insem before we leave since KD is already pd thru end of August.

Sending positive vibes to all for BFPs  blowkiss.gif

blowkiss.gif Me   wild.gif  DW  ROTFLMAO.gifDS (10)

IVI with KD fresh swimmers, at home.  BFP on 5th try with current KD...m/c in wk 7candle.gif.   BFP on 2nd try (after mc)...m/c #2, wk 7 candle.gif

Old 06-12-2013, 08:26 PM

Heart, I just saw your post!  Sounds like a possible implantation dip??  I am keeping everything crossed for you!  dust.gif

Keep us posted.  I know it's so hard not to POAS every morning.  LOL.  The things our minds do...

Maybe you'll be our graduate for June?!?

blowkiss.gif Me   wild.gif  DW  ROTFLMAO.gifDS (10)

IVI with KD fresh swimmers, at home.  BFP on 5th try with current KD...m/c in wk 7candle.gif.   BFP on 2nd try (after mc)...m/c #2, wk 7 candle.gif

Old 06-13-2013, 04:40 AM

I caved this morning. But good thing cause I got a BFP!  Faint, but as they say, a line is a line.  I'm might POAS tomorrow to see if it is any darker.  But then we're headed out camping.  Which is great cause I'll actually get to relax, not lift so much, and just enjoy some much needed time with DP.  I know its much too early now, but when did people tell their older children about a pregnancy?  FYI, I'm a TERRIBLE secret keeper.  Everyone who knows we are trying will know when they look at my face today.

Jwaite Sorry to hear that AF arrived last night.  I hope the timing works out better than you are expecting next month and you O a couple days early.  But you're using fresh, right?  Those guys can hang around awhile.  My first pregnancy, we inseminated 3 days before O.  FX either way.

Old 06-13-2013, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Wow heart. That was a quick sucess! Congrats and lots of sticky baby thoughts. Enjoy your camping trip.

jwaite Sorry it didn't work out this time. I would definitely try even a bit early, with fresh you still have good chances and it doesn't hurt to try.

afm So my TSH levels are slightly higer than they want for TTC and I am from now on taking thyroxine meds. Hypothyroidism can be accompanied by short luteal phases (not enough progesterone and high prolactin) and low BBT, which I both have, although I am not in the official hypothyroid range. They told me that the range that is normally considered healthy (0,5-4,0) is not ideal for pregnancy at all, they want 1,5 or 1,0 for fertility. I am at 1,7 but we'll lower it to 1 to see if that maybe does the trick for try no. 8. I admit I was a bit surprised by the result, being a regular marathoner with normal weight, I never suspected I could have thyroid issues.
Oh, and we picked a new donor due to my doctors recommendation to change things up. It was such fun stalking all their profiles and we found one we liked with curly hair, which I would love to have in a child.

Old 06-13-2013, 08:46 AM

mama & justanotherjenn yeah acupuncture is good at the mo - that combined with the gonal injections & I feel like a pin cushion!

jwaite sorry to hear AF arrived but happy that you can start planning again straight away. Frustrating  about timing too but may as well give it a go eh - gotta be in it to win it!

fried that's odd isn't it but maybe just as well you do all those things. Is your donor a secret or can I stalk them? We've decided on Finn if you want to check him out. Ordering some tonight I think after moving some money around, it's an expensive business!

smile.gif

AFM I'm just hanging around waiting for O which is almost 2 weeks away. I think we're going to go the nitrogen tank just to be on the safe side in case there's a delay with the swimmers as it's an expensive mistake if it all goes wrong. Was chatting to my acupuncturist yesterday about the donors etc & likening it to shopping on amazon which she found amusing.

DW made me laugh the other day. She was emailing her gay boss about time off in July which keeps changing because of my cycle being a bit all of the place. First she goes into way too much detail about my O schedule (which I'm sure as a gay man he doesn't need to hear) and then at the end she pipes up with 'it's a complicated business you know' I love her & it's great she still makes me laugh so much after 12 years. Gotta get my laughs where I can this week!

good luck to everyone insemming or in TWW xx

Old 06-13-2013, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

Yes, it is like Amazon, sans the reviews though (that would be sth. "Makes kids who throw tandrums in supermarkets, excel at arts and have unruly hair" 5 stars *lol*) We loved reading the emotional profiles and found many similarities to my DP. Stalk away and look at Buur and Franc (the backup). Until now we only used a normal profile donor (4070), but if we (hopefully) get preggo with Buur the extra info will be good to have for the kid.

All of you who are using TCM and acupuncture, do you know of any good studies on its effects and benefits that you would recommend to read? My mom just emailed me last week where she said she read an article that it is helpful, which she failed to include and my own reading left me a bit sceptical if it was worth the additional cost besides the standard medical treatment I already get. Some TCM pracitioners seem a bit anti pharmaceutical meds.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:11 PM

Friederike - Oooo I remember reading about Buur! I've just checked him out again & he's AWESOME! I still remember his little message & think it's one of the sweetest I've seen & something that would be great to show to your kid. Good luck with him!

I knew you only used basic profiles before but I think it's cool you're going with a bit more. Some of them are quite old!!!! xx As for studies, I've only read articles rather than actual studiel I'm afraid but I think it's sorted my cycle out to be more 'normal' xx

Old 06-13-2013, 04:19 PM

Lizbian, I've got high hopes for your follies!!!

BByH1Pr, Sorry that AF showed up for you like that. Especially after seeing that faint +. I'll keep mye FX for you next time.

Jwaite, Looks like it'll be next month. Your friend had meeh LOL too! I just need the swimmers for one thing and its not getting used too haha! Atleast you have KD on tap so your swimmers will live much longer even if you are out of town when you O. Best of luck!

Heart, Impressive. Way to go!

AFM, well it looks like next month for sure and KD as well as home Insem. This will be the first at home and am a little in the dark. I've gotten timing down pretty well and am lining up the last of the Donor Final 4 lol. Anyone have any tips or advice to make this go smoothly. I've only got experience with IUI's being lazy and letting the doc to all the work!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

Old 06-13-2013, 08:37 PM

congrats Heart!!!!!!

fmorris- the most difficult part of the home iui was threading the catheter through the cervix. DW met some resistance about a cm in, and deposited the sperm there. This last time we did it at a clinic and the nurse threaded it in a good 2 inches or more, DW said she twisted the catheter a lot to help it thread through. Also- leave the speculum in for a good 10 mins after. When we removed it, it pulled out a bunch of the sperm sample. If you're using a KD, are you doing ICI or IUI?

AFM- the progesterone supplements have been giving me hot flashes. I have moments when I'm dripping sweat, which is really uncomfortable. I have continued drinking a cup of coffee everyday and have worked out every other day (which is less than usual). Allowing myself these routines have helped me be less stressed this TWW.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:57 AM

congrats Heart! That was lightning fast!  Hooray!  joy.gif

How is everyone else doing?

afm: 13dpo -- negative pee test this morning.  I have a blood beta tomorrow, but I'm not expecting a positive.

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

Old 06-14-2013, 10:23 AM

fmorris we're trying at home for the third time this month. Not too many tips other than making sure you're comfortable. I lay with my legs elevated for about an hour afterwards. Get everything ready before and enjoy!!!!

justanotherjenny sorry about the BFN but keeping everything crossed just in case.

AFM finally had some good news this morning. Ordered our fave donor last night & got the expected message 'donor has reached their limit in the UK'. Sent a message back saying that Guernsey is a separate category in the dropdown menu & was it therefore OK and they came back and said YES so we're able to have our first choice donor which is great since we couldn't last time we tried. Not expecting it to work at home but as taking gonal, having acupuncture etc you never know xxx  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:25 AM

Mamaet, Mye fear is that DP is not comfortable at all doing that. Considering I explained ovulation to her :) I think the ICI would be the safest route for the first time..at least until she's comfortable going further. (maybe we won't have to hopefully!). Thanks for the tips…even with the iui i felt a bit icky when she pulled the speculum out, i'm assuming there were swimmers in there lol.

Lizbian, I think being at home is the most comfort I can get :) I'm a bit nervous but welcome to new experiences. 

AFM, Starting to look into contracts to supply to our KD. This process is a doozy, but so worth it! I'm keeping FX for everything and everyone!

Meehrainbow1284.gif (25) and DPrainbow1284.gif (35) Started TTC DS/DD #1Jan12 IUI #1 2/12-BFN, IUI #2 Oct12-BFN. IUI#3-BFN Mar13-BFFN, Jan14- ???--Giving it a go at home this time with KD and fresh swimmersribbonrainbow.gif 

chartnew.gif  www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fee2806

Old 06-16-2013, 08:24 PM

BBy - So sorry to hear your news!  A false positive-- how mean.  Better luck to you next time, whenever you feel up for it!

JustAnotherJenny - Do you know when it works to POAS?  I was thinking it had to be at least after a couple weeks, but it sounds like it's sooner than that?

Congratulations, Heart!!  So happy and excited for you!!

Friederike - Fun that you got to pick a new donor!  I heard from one of my close friends, and of course read, that sometimes it's best to just switch it up with donors.  Personal chemistry, and all.  We did that on this last round.  I just felt in my gut that the other donor wasn't working out, even though he looked so good on paper.  I hope this one works for you!

Lizbian - Glad your donor became available for you!! 

Afm-- I'm just 7 dpo and past our at-home inseam.  And I am so. damn. tired.  Today I'm just wiped out, and I slept 9 hours last night.  I even fell asleep on the couch for a while, just catching up on this blog!!   I stopped doing the progesterone suppositories, after that one made my cootch feel so terrible.  So, for a few days, things down there felt fine and normal.  And then yesterday, it started feeling itchy again, and today I think I do have a yeast infection.  As uncomfortable as that is, I get yeast infections easily-- when my body chemistry is changed.  Years ago, when I went off birth control (depo provera), I got a yeast infection every time I had AF for quite a while, since my body wasn't used to having periods.  So, I'm taking this as a good sign-- maybe something in my body chemistry is changing...?  !!!   When should I POAS?  I haven't yet, because I was sure this is too early and didn't want to waste them.

Old 06-16-2013, 09:46 PM

Lovestreet:  Some people report getting + as early as 9DPO.  The catch though, with testing that early, is that you may catch chemical pregnancies that don't stick.  So, it can be an emotional gamble.  I can't remember if you took a trigger shot.  If you took an hcg trigger (ovidrel and the like) then it really depends on your body.  I usually test out the trigger until I see a negative so that i know if I get a positive that it is a true +.  Good luck!  Fingers crossed for you!  

As for your chronic yeast infections, I really feel for you there. I used to get them SO BAD for the longest time.  I tried a lot of different things to get it to go away, but I cut down on sugar and ate tons of good quality yogurt (not yoplait) and took acidophilus pills.  I don't know what finally worked, but thankfully I haven't had one in years. I hope you feel better soon!  

friederike: Can you please move me to waiting to O'?

Old 06-16-2013, 11:11 PM

JustAnotherJenny -  Gotcha about the testing.  I did not do a trigger shot.  Everything this time was on our own-- timing and the insem. 

For the infections, I think my only concern is treating them with something like Monistat, the way I normally end up doing.  I've been able to avoid them with lots of acidophilus pills-- like on vacation, when I'm in a damp swimsuit, etc.  But I'm not sure that if I get a full-blown infection that I should treat it with something chemical right now.  I read quite a bit in the forums on here, and it sounds like most women try to avoid the Monistat-type stuff when they're TTC or in early pregnancy.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Just popping to to say congrats to heart!!!!! 

I was away all last week for a conference for work. Had our RE appointment and have lots of decisions to make in the next couple of weeks. Will post more later.

FX for everyone in the TWW! 

Me (31) DW (28) 2 puppies and our sweet little love born 6/19/14
Old 06-18-2013, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart-n-bones View Post

I caved this morning. But good thing cause I got a BFP!  Faint, but as they say, a line is a line.  I'm might POAS tomorrow to see if it is any darker.  But then we're headed out camping.  Which is great cause I'll actually get to relax, not lift so much, and just enjoy some much needed time with DP.  I know its much too early now, but when did people tell their older children about a pregnancy?  FYI, I'm a TERRIBLE secret keeper.  Everyone who knows we are trying will know when they look at my face today.

Jwaite Sorry to hear that AF arrived last night.  I hope the timing works out better than you are expecting next month and you O a couple days early.  But you're using fresh, right?  Those guys can hang around awhile.  My first pregnancy, we inseminated 3 days before O.  FX either way.

Congratulations!! We didn't tell DD until into the second trimester.

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
Old 06-18-2013, 06:53 PM

Hi, everyone!  I'm completely new, both to the TTC world and to message boards in general, so please let me know if I make any errors :)

My partner and I are just embarking on this journey: she is 35, I'm 29, and she is going to carry what we hope will be our first pregnancy!  We have taken some fertility tests, like a HSG, Hysteroscopy, bloodwork, Counsyl, etc. and everything looks good for my partner.  I haven't done all the tests yet, since I wouldn't carry for several years, but I might have PCOS, have irregular cycles, and am just generally not sure that I will ever be the bio-parent.  We want two kids, so I will definitely still aim to try to carry the second, but if that doesn't happen, I'm realizing that, even though I was the one originally who wanted kids (my partner slowly came around and is now even more eager than I am!), I will be perfectly fulfilled being the NGP to our children.

Part of why I feel this way is that we just selected our donor!  Which also means we just depleted our savings account.  Well, halfway.  We ordered six vials of a donor who seems like a 70-30 mix of my traits and my partner's, and the ones he and I share are the most important ones to me, as I just figured out.  We aren't sure if six vials will do it for two pregnancies, so I'm on the fence about ordering more (he has 33 left and is no longer donating), but just knowing that we selected someone after several broken hearts is a great feeling.

We are so new to all of this.  We just ordered our first OPKs from Amazon, and we're going to start charting temperatures and aim for our first IUI in August.  Did any of you purchase vials for future pregnancies?  If so, how many?  Was it worth it to over-purchase, or are you glad you bought just a few?

I'm glad to be here!

partners.gif me (30), wifey (35, will carry), three IUIs with FDS, all BFNs, 4th IUI w/ clomid, trigger, and progesterone: BFP, m/c at 9.5 weeks, d&c.  5th IUI BFN.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 PM

hey ladies, thread crashing over from QP&P to ask a favor.  Our friend is temping and tracking this month in preparation to try an at home ICI with anonymous FS next cycle.  She has a long cycle like 37 or something and got a digital smiley yesterday evening on CD21 after all day being so close to a positive on the $Tree OPKs.  Her temp has been a little wacky, but she hasn't been getting very good sleep this whole cycle, but really buckled down and got good sleep this past 3 days.  She was 96.80 yesterday morning and this morning she was 98.60.  Earlier today, she had wet CM and cervix was open.  Now in the evening it is open with EWCM.  By all of the signs, I would say she will O sometime tonight, but her temp is throwing me off.  What do you gals think?  Should she go by 30 hours after + OPK (sometime tonight) or 15 hours (sometime last night), if her surge was earlier in the day yesterday?  When we got our BFP, we did the insem the night of my +OPK because I O very close to my surge, but I know that is not the norm, so she should probably go with the next night after a + OPK?  Thanks!

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

Old 06-18-2013, 10:10 PM

Not feeling anything these past couple days...  Not like the first few days when I was exhausted.  I feel really normal, I don't like it.  :-(   I did POAS today, and not a big nothin'.
Hopefully just too early, I'm 10 dpo.  We'll see...

Thanks, Ladies.  I just needed to vent and blurt that out!!  I had been feeling really good about this try, but now I'm not sure.

Old 06-19-2013, 01:51 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome Sandie! I really loved your long introduction, you sound really well prepared with all the tests and your thoughtfulness about the future. It's such an exciting time to start TTC, isn't it. About your vial question - that really depends on how quickly you're sucessful. I just checked our logs and we have gone through 9 vials by now (some cycles we insemmed twice) and didn't even achieve one sticky pregnancy yet. There are others who get a babe with just one shot.
I wouldn't order in advance, but I am also not much invested in donor traits. We just switched our donor (3rd one we use) because of doctors recommendations. They told me that not all donors work well with everybodies immune system, so some people never get a + with one guy but have success with another. I would talk to your bank and see what your options are. Our bank has a reservation system where you pay part of the price and if you don't need it, they buy it back from you. They forbid selling to third-parties though because of strict family number restrictions. Other banks however allow you to sell your sperm to others if you end up not needing it. That way you wouldn't loose lots of money and there might be families out there looking just for that donor for a sibling. Wich bank are you working with? There might be sb. on MDC who has experience with them and can give better advice.
Shall I put you in the getting ready category on the first page?

Esen - I would go with the ' 2 signs or more lining up' rule and disregard that one temp especially if she has irregular sleeping patterns. Any chance for going in between the 15 or 30 hours?

Lovestreet - hugs to you for those hard last days. It's not over until AF shows up and I hope for you she won't.

Heart - any news? Did you get lost in the woods or are you still enjoying your camping?

Old 06-19-2013, 07:42 AM

welcome sandie congrats on finding your donor! Everyone has different opinions on mass purchases of donor sperm. We decided to buy them as needed, for various reasons. First of all, we had a top 2 list, and would be equally happy with either donor working out. Our "must have" list was also fairly flexible, so if both ran out, we would likely find another few that we would be happy with. As it turns out, we used one donor for our first insem, but he was no longer available for our second insem. Secondly, sometimes body chemistry is fickle, and in case one donor wasn't jiving with my egg, we could just try another donor next time. We liked having the option of trying other donors before having to use up sperm we owned. Thirdly, in Canada, the storage fees are steep, so in case we got prego early on in the process, we didn't want to have to store for 2 to 3 years before we were ready to try for baby number 2. Additionally, I am Asian and my partner is Caucasian, and we want to have babies that are mixed race, so in case we are not successful conceiving with me and Caucasian sperm, we would need to purchase Asian sperm to try with her.

lovestreet I am also in the TWW (8DPO) and feel absolutely no symptoms, unlike last cycle where my boobs were ultra sore and I got a BFN. I am taking it as a good sign so far. I'm also on the progesterone suppositories, which surprisingly, I have been tolerating really well except that I feel a yeast infection coming on.

esen- I agree with friederike's great advice.

How's everyone doing?

Has anyone had experience with progesterone suppositories? Has anyone had the experience of AF coming anyway or does it usually keep her away until you stop taking it?

I'm starting to go nuts now... Damn TWW. 5 more days until we test at the RE's office. I had a trigger shot so I am not as tempted to POAS until then anyway.

Hope everyone is well.

Tags
Lgbtq , Trying To Conceive
User Tag List