Queer Conceptions: August 2013 - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 279 Old 08-31-2013, 05:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome kbfs!

jwaite: Thanks.  :-)  I'm having a surprisingly difficult time this time, but I'm better today than yesterday. I am angry that I didn't insist on progesterone.  I didn't even get a full chance at implanation since AF came so early.  This has NEVER happened so it was clearly the medication and not enough progesterone to boost my skyrocketing estradiol.  sigh.

fmorris: Will you please move me to taking a break?  I am on a financial break until 2014.  I'm out of sperm and out of money. :-(

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

#272 of 279 Old 08-31-2013, 06:22 AM

Posting on my phone from vacation, just to send Jenny some love. This is so not fair, especially after the roller coaster cycle you had to endure. I hope this break is restorative. 2014 isn't so far away!

Joyful, busy, often overwhelmed queer academic mama to an awesome toddler and:

****5****10****15****20****25**heartbeat.gif*30****35****40

#273 of 279 Old 08-31-2013, 09:14 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jenny- I'm so sorry. I somewhat know how you feel. I thought this last cycle was "the one" for me too. It was the first time that I had any bleeding that could have been implantation bleeding. I was on progesterone suppositories, but it didn't prevent the breakthrough bleeding or my period. I was surprised to have the breakthrough spotting so early as well (10DPO), despite the progesterone.

Big hugs to you. This process is so frustrating. Like beastie said, 2014 will come quickly, especially now that you have more free time.

afm- We're also taking a break until we can get a start on this IVF. Waiting for DW's AF to arrive so she can go through the investigative cycle at the RE's clinic. Then maybe another cycle to sync up our cycles, then the treatment cycle. So we're looking at Novemberish?
#274 of 279 Old 08-31-2013, 04:20 PM

Jenny I am sending you lots of love and healing. A break isn't so bad...gives you time to be yourself. This is truly a roller coaster ride. At least the holidays are right around the corner. That will really make time fly. Sending you some peace during this hardest part...

blowkiss.gif Me   wild.gif  DW  ROTFLMAO.gifDS (10)

IVI with KD fresh swimmers, at home.  BFP on 5th try with current KD...m/c in wk 7candle.gif.   BFP on 2nd try (after mc)...m/c #2, wk 7 candle.gif

#275 of 279 Old 09-01-2013, 06:56 AM

kbfs - welcome! :w I hope your time here is short.

Jenn- really sorry to hear, hope you're able to regroup & come back better & stronger in 2014 xx

Fried - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (and happy birthday to DP for tomorrow). I hope you both have fab celebrations, let me know if you're too busy to set up a September thread & I'll do it xx

jwaite - thanks!

xx

Liz (40) 'wife' to Abby (33). together 2001, 'Married' 2004. Fur babies Harvey, Bailey & Evie dog2.gif  & Churchill  cat.gif

Second IVF successful, he's here!!!!

DS born 12/4/2012, weight 6lb11 babyboy.gif

IVF 31st July 2013 12 eggs retrieved, 2 morula (nearly blasts) transferred 5th August,...

#276 of 279 Old 09-01-2013, 08:40 AM

Fried - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!  And to DP (tomorrow)!!

Fmorris - Hope the insem is going smoothly!  Whoop Whoop:)

Well ladies, no AF yet, so I tested today...three times...ALL BFPs!!!  This is CD31 so it's still very early but I can't help to be vibrating inside.  DW doesn't know what to do with herself.  Her sister is visiting this weekend, which is a fun time to have both lines show up.  My back has been hurting and I've had slight dull cramping here and there, oh and my bbs are wore and full.  Other than that, I feel normal...except for the fact that I can't believe we are finally getting a second line on these tests.  Don't move me yet, Fmorris.  I'd like to hang with you guys for a bit longer, just to be sure.  

blowkiss.gif Me   wild.gif  DW  ROTFLMAO.gifDS (10)

IVI with KD fresh swimmers, at home.  BFP on 5th try with current KD...m/c in wk 7candle.gif.   BFP on 2nd try (after mc)...m/c #2, wk 7 candle.gif

#277 of 279 Old 09-01-2013, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
thank you ladies. It was a great birthday so far.

jwaite OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of sticky baby thoughts. Those signs sound great, so I hope you get confirmation soon. Did you schedule a dr.'s appointment already? Will you tell th siste or keep it secret?

We have to talk about it further in our brand new September thread http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389210/queer-conceptions-september#post_17448115

#278 of 279 Old 09-01-2013, 10:23 AM

JWAITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIED: hAPPY bIRTHDAY!

AFM: Thank you everyone for the sweet love.  I'm regrouping.  Starting to climb out of the pit of despair.  :-)  I think it was also very hormonally charged.

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

#279 of 279 Old 09-02-2013, 08:12 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
yayayayay!!!!!!! Jwaite!!! hugs and congrats! How are you feeling? So excited for you!

fried- happy belated birthday lady! Hope it was awesome!

How's everyone else doing?

Tags
Trying To Conceive , Lgbtq

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page