3Likes

#1 of 47 Old 05-01-2014, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

:rotflmaoWelcome to the May 2014 Thread:rotflmao

dust.gifLet's make some Winter babiesdust.gif

Please put your updates in BOLD.

GRADUATES: Please click here to share how you got your BFP!

Waiting to O whistling.gif

fillefantome

Waiting to Know... Braving the 2ww fingersx.gif

Hopeful22

NiseNise

jpg123&sandiegongp

Working on IUI

onemommyonemama

mkgarcia

heyfoureyes

Working on IVF
SanDiego78

lrex99

Taking a Break/Figuring Things Out/Waiting to be readywave.gif

jwaite05

MrsSelfridgeX2

JustAnotherJenny

PlaidFlannel

TTCinKS

osker

mamaetmaman

DarcySD

invitnconceptn

TaviPDX

Fmorris28 chartnew.gif

greenpants

bettertomarry

Kbfs

Lovestreet13
KWPX2
TineyDreams
Scorpioma
Rs11
Darthtunaqueen
heart-n-bones
BByH1Pr

2014 Graduates!

March *Pookafaye:joy* Jam51212:joy

February* Lea2012 :joy

2013 Graduates!

December* Twomommyfamily *Agrex:joy

November * Prettyisa * Sevie * Friederike

October * redrockband

August * Lizbian * Beastie
May * Lovingisliving
March * Escher * Sotohana * Amt1015
February * Granite
January * Esenbee2 * LindseyW * Sphinxy

2012 Graduates!

December * Joyseattle * Mrsandmrs & Bigfoot
October * Cordelia15 * PokeyAC * Easttowest * ErinTNgirl * Outdoorsy
September * Wishin'&hopin' * Lisedea * Tandy401
August *Thenewzero * KnittingTigers * TaraL
July * Cananny
May * Mtnlisa
April * Nosreves
March * SkyandTru * JuneBug
February * MidwifeStephPDX * SouthernBelle24
January * Planet * Dandylez

2011 Graduates!

December * DesertSunsets
November * Aljm41910
October * Vienna79 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious * SwtRainbowBrite * Go_Vegan
September * Smilingsara * Ad Astra * Mumquest
August * Prettyisa
July * Onemommyonemama * Southern Fried Karma
June * CrystalPerez * Qmama42
May * KellySF
April * Want2bmumx2 * Indigoscot
March * Graceie * Seraf * 2ezforyou * Mommy55
February * Escher * SharriKitColorado * DAWNMP1
January * Starling&diesel

2010 Graduates!

November * Mizyellow * AmyPDX * AmandaHope * Cejae
September * Solejean * Painefaria
August * Bttrflygypsy * 2happymamas * LibraryLady
July * Beastie * Gumshoegirl007 * Wehrli
June * Coco
May * Burg * Korey
April * Calimeow * Mtnlisa * Kimlyn32
February * Mistral * Quasar & Smartycat * Monarchgrrl * Erthe_mama
January * Lyndzies * FtMpapa

2009 Graduates!

December* Osker * Megan sacha * Mkpgoddess
October * JJNoho * Mommies 2 Be * Megincl & Ktcl
September * Elismum1908 * KSDoulaMama * Pleasantlyfurious
August * Chicagoml * Wishin'&hopin'
July * Hbog
May * Indigoscot
April * Kelmendi * KJM * Whoabethy * Carmen
March * Scalpel * Katwomyn4
February * Deny_zoo29
January * Jodybird511

After years of waiting, DP and I are so excited for the arrival of our baby girl, expected January 15th 2015.
Remebering our Angel Baby, Emery.

#2 of 47 Old 05-01-2014, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome to Queer Conceptions May! The sun is out and things are in bloom, it sounds like a wonderful time to make some babies!

If you would like to be moved please post your update in bold so I can make sure to get you to where you need to be.

Jwaite- I am so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and DP. I am glad you will be continuing your journey with us as the NGP so you can keep us updated on everything. :Hug Hugs to you.

Pook- So wonderful that you already know the sex of your babe! And funny that DD is trying to bargain with you as if you have control over it.

Fille- Your story made me crack up! I love the yummy treats and baby batter! If she only knew. :rotflmao

After years of waiting, DP and I are so excited for the arrival of our baby girl, expected January 15th 2015.

#3 of 47 Old 05-01-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Jwaite so so sorry to read your news. Xoxoxo

Me36), PCOS -  IUI#1 post HSG w/50mg clomid & trigger 7/25/12: BFN  & med break for cyst IUI#2  9-9-12 BFN IUI#3 10-2013 BFN  IUI#4  2-18-13 same meds, new donor BFN, IUI#5 6/1/13 100mg clomid trigger, BFN,  IUI#6 TBD 8-2013 GONAL-F and trigger blogging.jpgdog2.gifcat.gifcat.gif

#4 of 47 Old 05-01-2014, 02:08 PM

Jwaite - I am so sorry to hear your update! I admire your outlook on everything and how positive you seem to be staying! I'm glad you will be staying on board and sharing your journey! Hugs for a speedy recovery!

My amazing wife (28) and I (26) TTC our first child via IUI w/ anonymous frozen sperm IUI #1 July 2013 = Early MCIUI #2 January 2014 = BFNIUI #3 in February 2014 = BFP!!! ****5****10****15****20****25***30****35* ***40
#5 of 47 Old 05-01-2014, 08:33 PM

Fille - I loved your baby batter story. I'm sure someone has shipped that for that purpose, but yuck! Feel free to message me with any questions you have about fostering. I used to be a huge advocate for it but I'm feeling worse for wear after a few years. We were incredibly lucky that DD was relinquished and that, other than her bio-parents wanting to pretend it had never happened and hence delaying the process, we hit the jackpot with our very first placement. She was healthy, beautiful, and only 2 days old. I feel so blessed by having her in my life every day. Since then though we've had the heartache of saying goodbye to 3 other children after a few months each and now we've had DFS for so long that it's unimaginable that he could leave. It's still a very real possibility though, even with the bio-dad screwing up pretty badly this week.

****5****10*diaper.gif**15****20****25****30****35****40 

#6 of 47 Old 05-01-2014, 09:14 PM

Jwaite - Very sorry to hear.  Glad you're able to continue the journey together.

#7 of 47 Old 05-05-2014, 11:42 PM

Hey, queers!  JPG and I are back, still trying through IUIs with FDS.  We are still dealing with the heartache of our loss after IUI #4, but Saturday we did IUI#7, and I just feel like the conditions were perfect.  It's all up to lady luck now, and of course biology, but EWCM was present at the insem, and lady propped her hips up for hours after the appointment--the benefit of a Saturday O I suppose!

Between not getting a job and losing a baby, this has been a really crappy year so far, but I'm starting to feel hopeful again.  Maybe Mother's Day won't be terribly painful after all?

I'll be back with personals after i've had a chance to catch up on all of your news, but it's good to be back!  

partners.gif me (30), wifey (35, will carry), three IUIs with FDS, all BFNs, 4th IUI w/ clomid, trigger, and progesterone: BFP, m/c at 9.5 weeks, d&c.  5th IUI BFN.
#8 of 47 Old 05-06-2014, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Sandie- Welcome back to the TWW. I have addeded you to the list. If you want to be placed somewhere else please let me know.

It's been quiet around here. How is everyone doing?

Nisenise- How is the TWW treating you? Are you going to wait it out or are you planning on testing soon?

AFM- Just waiting. I had a big exam to get another license with the state for work last weekend and my mantra was "I am going to pass, and I am pregnant!" Well I passed the exam on my first try, which I've heard is difficult to do, so I guess now I am pregnant! My period is due Saturday or Sunday and we are going on vacation Sunday to Vegas, so we will probably test in the next few days. How long does it take for the HCG from the Ovidrel shot to completely leave your system? I would hate to have a false positive.

Anyway, since I will be on vacation next week, I don't think I will be in front of the computer so when I get back I will be able to move people where they need to be on the list.

#9 of 47 Old 05-07-2014, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

So this happened tonight:

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

#10 of 47 Old 05-07-2014, 09:25 PM

Thanks, hopeful!  We usually test out the Ovidrel because we're impatient as all get out, but I would guess that it's been around day 7 or 8 that we can first get a clear test.  I just clarified with Lady and that's right, but she stipulated that it's different for everybody.  

Fingers crossed!  Have fun in Vegas!!!

partners.gif me (30), wifey (35, will carry), three IUIs with FDS, all BFNs, 4th IUI w/ clomid, trigger, and progesterone: BFP, m/c at 9.5 weeks, d&c.  5th IUI BFN.
#11 of 47 Old 05-07-2014, 09:26 PM

OMG!  WOW!  CONGRATS!!!! okay, now REALLY go have fun in vegas! 

#12 of 47 Old 05-07-2014, 09:56 PM

Hopeful - That's amazing! Congratulations!!! :joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

Sandie - Nice to have you back. I'm sorry to hear that the year has been so rough. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some good news that turns things around for you! fingersx.gif I'll be here rooting for you.

Things are still going fine here. I had an appt with the regular OB today vs. the perinatologist - it reinforced my preference for the perinatologist. Had a quick blurry ultrasound that confirmed the heart was still beating after the doppler couldn't pick it up after a few minutes of trying. I think we just caught the little guy sleeping. He was much more sedate than the last one.

****5****10**diaper.gif*15****20****25****30****35****40

#13 of 47 Old 05-08-2014, 05:53 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

:twins Oh Hopeful, so you're going to Vegas of all places and now you can't party and have some drinks to celebrate passing the exam. That really made me laugh. I am so happy for you, huge CONGRATS on the positive tests! You've been at it for so long, you really really deserve it. Happy and healthy pregnancy vibes!

#14 of 47 Old 05-08-2014, 07:44 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jwaite- hugs girl. I love your positive outlook. You're still in the game though- just with a different hitter smile.gif This upcoming FET is DW's second try after her miscarriage, and we've also decided that if it doesn't work out, we're switching to me (6 years younger). You are right, that we are fortunate to have two uteri.

Hopeful- congrats!!! Guess you've got some horseshoes in your back pocket. Have a great trip- I am sure there will be many opportunities to celebrate!

Sandiego- welcome back!

Afu- DW has an FET scheduled for this Monday. Wish us luck! I'll be posting more on my blog if you would like to follow along: mamaetmaman.wordpress.com
#15 of 47 Old 05-08-2014, 07:45 AM

Fried- how's your recovery coming along?
#16 of 47 Old 05-08-2014, 08:06 AM

I am great mama, pretty much healed, except for some sports activities (e.g. forward bends that pull on the scar and running of course). Of course me generally being a very paranoid person about not being in good shape, I am obsessing and desperately trying to get as fit as I possibly can before I push this human being out of me.

Good to hear, that you're finally getting started again, so AF showed up again after all. You guys have all my fingers crossed.

#17 of 47 Old 05-08-2014, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you all for the well wishes!

Mama- I will be sending you super sticky vibes on Monday. Good luck!

Fried- I had to laugh about the timing with Vegas too! And we got a hook up through a friend one night with free club entry and free drinks, guess I'll be enjoying some free water! :rotflmao Isn't that how it works though, things happen when you plan something else. I should have planned this trip years ago!

Sandie- Thanks for the info on the Ovidrel. Yesterday was 13 days past injection and 11DPO, so I think it is pretty safe to say that it is not a false positive. How are you both doing in your TWW?

Pook- Glad to hear things are still going along nicely for you. It seems like you should be right into the beginning of your second trimester about now, how is the pregnancy treating you these days?

AFM- I went in this afternoon for a blood draw to confirm the HPT, we will get the results tomorrow afternoon, which seems like a really long time to wait. But I am thrilled! And kinda shocked. After all the pregnancy tests I have taken in my life this is the first to ever be positive, and that feels really amazing. The day we did the IUI, DP, KD and I spent the day in Seattle and went to this diner called Beth's Cafe. While you are waiting for your food they give you crayons and blank pieces of paper to make art to hang on the walls and I made a drawing of the three of us that said "Today we made a baby."  I am so glad DP took a picture of that drawing. It will have to go in the baby's book.

pokeyac likes this.

#18 of 47 Old 05-08-2014, 10:46 PM

Hi I'm new here. I was told this is a great place to talk about all the TTC stuff. Today we have found and meet in person with our known donor!smile.gif we absolutely love him and he is everything we been looking for in a donor. I am on FF and it says I should be ovulating around 22 of this month. If all goes well we r going to try this month. Fingers and toes crossed we expand our family fast:) any good tips on ovulation prediction or at home insemination would b great:) thanks guys. And congratulation on your Positive HPT!!smile.gif I can't wait to see one of those hopefully in my near future:)
pokeyac likes this.
#19 of 47 Old 05-09-2014, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Hopeful, that is the best story/image to be able to share with your baby! I'm so excited for you. And holy threadkeeper's luck, eh? joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

36, hoping to have a new member of the family in 2015, to join my queer clan: Me , Things 1&2 , my long-distance KD/cheerleader (the guy who's been telling everyone what a great mom I'm going to be) , and the rest of the superheroes and sidekicks .
#20 of 47 Old 05-12-2014, 01:26 PM

Fried- DW and I are totally the same way about fitness too. She was able to play with our team last night, and is all restless today because they recommend bed rest for 3 days after FET. How much physical activity are you getting these days?

Hopeful- I love your story and am so glad that DP took a picture of it!

Shan- welcome! Hope your time here is speedy!

Afu- DW's embryo transfer was this morning! I've been fetching all sorts of things and yelling at her for trying to do yard work. Luckily, I was able to take the full day off today.
#21 of 47 Old 05-12-2014, 08:23 PM

HOpeful, so awesome for you guys!  

Mama, glad the FET went smoothly.  keep us posted!

Shan, welcome!  I've never used a known donor, so I can't help you there, but others on here will be very knowledgeable about kits and all that :)

AFM, Just got off the phone with our RE's office--they filled out a form for us to apply for a grant for IVF since we're out of money.  They wrote "obesity" on the form (even though we applied a year ago with the same weight and they didn't write it then) and didn't list the full number of IUIs we've tried and were really unclear with the pricing, which is a super important part of the application for obvious reasons, and I just generally feel like, are you not trying to HELP us get this?  but yes, so now they've fixed a few things on there, like correcting how long we've been trying from 5 iui's in 5 months to 7 iuis in 10 months...frustrating.  Lady tested at 7dpiui out of impatience and it was of course negative, but i'm not counting us out of this cycle just yet.  like i said, the timing was so so perfect.  we'll see.

#22 of 47 Old 05-13-2014, 02:36 AM

Hi all! Sorry I just disappeared last month. Things have been really crazy. We took last month off so that we could catch up on bills since some unexpected things came up.

Hopeful- CONGRATS!!

Shan33- Welcome!

Pook- So glad to hear everything is still going good!

AFM- This month has been crazy. I am in my senior year of Nursing school and I am doing my senior experience on graveyard. 

So last month since we took the month off I took OPK tests (I've been using ClearBlue- that is suppose to read the 4 best days to try) to see if it really gave 4 days worth of smiles, and I got 4. So with that info we decided to hold off on calling the Drs office the first day and waited for the 2nd smiley inseming on the 3rd smiley day. Feeling like we had good timing. I have been taking letrazole (sp?) which has made me very full, almost hurt to bend over. So I am hoping that we had great timing and that this is our month. 

Hope all is going well for all!

Mrs.SX2

Me (29) hearts.gif DW (38)  superhero.gif   DS adoptionheart-1.gif  dog2.gifSchnapps dog2.gifDaisy
#23 of 47 Old 05-16-2014, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My period started today. Blah. (I never asked to be moved to the TWW, and I'm back in waiting to O, so no need to move me!) Moving right over frustration/disappointment and on to next steps! I'm starting Femara this next cycle, so picked up that Rx this morning, and will take it CD3-7. I'm hoping it will make me O slightly earlier (which I've heard it can do), since without meds I would be due to O either Friday, May 30, when I have an all day team meeting (including lunch together--half of the folks I work with are distributed in other parts of the US, and they'll all be in town at our headquarters for a mini-retreat style meeting) or the following weekend (when shipping will be difficult or impossible). Oh, well, if worse comes to worse, and we aren't able to ship this month, it'll serve as a trial run for the Femara (as far as how it might change my cycles).

I go to do the pre-e research study preconception testing on Tuesday, so that's the upside of not getting pregnant this cycle--a chance to participate in a cool/valuable study, and they provide free OPKs and a small reimbursement. So, onwards and upwards, for science!

Hoping for better news for all of you!

36, hoping to have a new member of the family in 2015, to join my queer clan: Me , Things 1&2 , my long-distance KD/cheerleader (the guy who's been telling everyone what a great mom I'm going to be) , and the rest of the superheroes and sidekicks .
#24 of 47 Old 05-19-2014, 08:25 PM

BFN. Hope everyone is having a better month.

Me (29) hearts.gif DW (38)  superhero.gif   DS adoptionheart-1.gif  dog2.gifSchnapps dog2.gifDaisy
#25 of 47 Old 05-20-2014, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Okay, I posted this on the infertility thread and didn't get any responses so I'm cross-posting it here. I see my OB/GYN on Thursday and I'm trying to get some advice before then.

In case you don't remember/know me, I live in Alabama with my wife and our daughter. I'm trying to make the hard decision about whether or not to try and get pregnant again.

I've been a member of this board for about 3 years, though over the past year I've been more of a lurker than poster. I'm trying to make a hard decision, and I thought I would ask the advice of the members here.

I have mild PCOS. When we TTC 3 years ago, I did get pregnant (twice) and miscarried both times. We took a break from TTC for a while after that. That was two years ago, and last year, just as we were about to start trying again (just days away from starting to take the drugs, in fact) a private adoption fell into our laps and we have a beautiful baby girl.

We want a second a child, however, and we would like them to be about 2-3 years apart. I still would love to be pregnant, and trying to adopt again would be a long, hard road as well. Here's where things get complicated.

Last summer I started having anxiety attacks. Eventually they became panic attacks. We both attributed it to anxiety over the adoption not being finalized. Then I started losing weight, and the anxiety didn't go away when the final papers were signed. One morning I passed out while getting ready for work and woke up in the ER on the verge of a thyroid storm. To cut a long story short, it turns out I had a toxic multinodular goiter on my thyroid and I ended up having a complete thyroidectomy in November.

I'm feeling much better now, of course, and my RE, whose a very good doctor, told me he thinks my miscarriages might have been caused by the goiters. I'd apparently had them for several years and they had probably acted up off and on, and he said they could have sent me into hyperactive mode as soon as I got pregnant. I did have two mild panic attacks in the week before my second miscarriage.

My tsh is perfect now, about 1.5.

What are the odds I could get pregnant with PCOS and no thyroid? Do we even want to risk trying again?

Also, I have to lose about 15 pounds (gained after the surgery) before I would feel comfortable trying again.

Thanks everyone!

Also, I still have all the supplies, so the only costs would be the sperm (if bought from a cryobank instead of through a known donor) and the time. I refuse to put any pressure on it working or not since we already have one, and we'd do everything at home.

Mother to one dd .
#26 of 47 Old 05-21-2014, 02:10 AM

Hi RS11,

wow, you've been through a lot, but luckily they found the issue. That must have been a stressful couple of months. 

I think the questions dealing with whether it is safe to try without thyroid in your case might best be answered by your specialist. From what I learned from my endocrinologist, in general pregnancy needs a lot more supervision and adjustment of meds (I just had another blood draw this morning coincidentally). My dose has been upped twice in the last months, because of hormone changes and increasing body weight. In my case my doc also recommended pushing my TSH lower (I was at 1.7) below the 1.0 range before the conception of our (viable) pregnancy. She said, that recent studies show that pushing it below 1.0 increases the odds.

About the PCOS, what are your plans of counteracting that with meds? You mentioned starting drugs last time, will you use stim meds, a trigger and then an home IUI? Or will you leave the RE out of the TTC business and do everything on your own? I know some people have had success with alternative medicine to even out their cycles (vitex, acupuncture, herbs) and in addition to weight loss, it might be enough for you not to need any strong hormones? In general I feel, if you and your partner decided on trying for a second child with you, you should talk to all the doctors involved and make a plan of which steps are neccessary, any risks involved and then evaluate if it is worth it for you and your family. For us, we had several of these talks with my local OB/Gyn, my endocrinologist and the fertility clinic. After getting input from them all and making sure they each had shared my paperwork, acknowleged the opinion of their collegeagues, with some research I did on my own and after long talks with my wife, we decided on how to proceed. It was a bit stressful , but in the end it gave us strength and peace of mind when we actually went rhough the process, that we had evaluated all the professional's opinions as well as our feelings.

Good luck with your decision making,

Friederike.

#27 of 47 Old 05-21-2014, 06:03 AM

Hi!  My wife and I are going to start TTC in late July/early August.  We have a son who is 7 that is adopted from foster care.  We have never tried to do this before, so we are starting on an adventure!  I've been charting about a year, and have done lots of research (including reading lots of posts on this forum).  I feel pretty confident that we can do this whole thing at home (financial constraints), however I am terrified of the timing.  Tell me if I've got this right:

Thawed frozen sperm lasts up to 24 hours in the uterus.  Once you've ovulated, your egg's only really good about 24 hours.  OPK tests predict ovulation 12-36 hours before it happens.  Charting your bbt, your rise in temp shows that ovulation ALREADY occurred.  SO:  If you get a +OPK, insem 24 hours later.  Then, 2 full days after your +OPK, if your temp goes up, that was effective timing, right?  

I plan on doing two "dry run" months, where I use the OPK tests and see how long after I get a + my temp rises.  I feel like I've really turned it into a math problem!!

pokeyac likes this.
#28 of 47 Old 05-21-2014, 08:30 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Mrs2: I think you probably waited too late. O probably occurred on the second day.

Frederieke: I O on my own as long as I'm on the general PCOS meds, but if we had to do stim meds, we'd monitor the cycle (which insurance will pay for). We'd insem at home.

Two: Generally, yes, but it could be as little as 6 hours or as many as 48, depending on your age, physical condition, etc. The best way to time it right as far as I know is to do 1 insem at 12 hours and another at 36. Also, your body may take a few cycles to get used to sperm before you catch.

Mother to one dd .
#29 of 47 Old 05-21-2014, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
twoisbetter-Welcome to Queer Parenting! Timing will make you crazy! Have you read Stephanie Brill's book on Lesbian Conception, Pregnancy and Birth? It has some timing advice. The midwifery group that Brill started also has webinars on timing and fertility. http://maiamidwifery.com/#go-classes-and-webinars I took them before we started and they were very helpful. With OPK's, I would recommend testing several times a day because you may get a peak in the afternoon or evening and you could miss it if you only test in the morning. Testing with second morning urine can work better. You should also look at signs like cervical mucus and position. When you get 3 signs that line up pointing to O, it's go time. Good luck!

rs11--It's good to see you back here! I hope your baby girl is doing well. If it were me, I would try again. With your thyroid under control, it may work better. But you need to consider the emotional cost too. I know it was very stressful when you were TTC before. Are you ready to go back on the rollercoaster? Maybe you are. Maybe it will be better this time. PCOS doesn't seem to stop a lot of women from having healthy babies.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#30 of 47 Old 05-21-2014, 11:47 AM

Twoisbetter, have you considered paying for an ultrasound to check how soon after your positive OPK the follicle pops? It usually costs way way less than sperm and it would give you definite answers about your particular O pattern.
Will you be doing home IVIs or IUI? That also affects timing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page