1Likes
  • 1 Post By soulfulbeauty

#1 of 8 Old 07-08-2014, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New to the group!

Hi all :-)

I'm 37 years young and in the beginning stages of becoming a single mother by choice. I was wondering if there is anyone else in the group that fits that description or has already made that journey?
pokeyac likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 07-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
to Mothering and Queer Parenting soulfulbeauty! How exciting! I don't know if there are any single moms by choice currently active here but we have a great group of folks in the Queer Conceptions thread who are trying to conceive. I recommend joining in there for support and advice. It was very helpful to me. What part of the world are you in?
Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Married to a wonderful woman
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our
#3 of 8 Old 07-08-2014, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm on the east coast. Maryland to be exact
#4 of 8 Old 07-08-2014, 11:37 AM

Hi Soulful! I've graduated from the TTC board - but it was a wonderful support when I was on the journey. I know of at least one other single parent who is trying and is active on the board, (edited) FilleFantome. I think that Pokey will be starting a July board soon since no one else has stepped up to moderate it. Once it's up you should introduce yourself Hopefully I'll be seeing your shortly on the Queer Pregnant and Parenting board too

Last edited by pookafaye; 07-10-2014 at 11:43 PM.
#5 of 8 Old 07-08-2014, 11:41 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you pookafaye. . Forgive me but I'm really new to all of this. What's the TTS board?
#6 of 8 Old 07-08-2014, 12:05 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
TTC - Trying to conceive

I know that there were quite a few single moms by choice in the single parenting forum but not sure how active everyone is now. There are tons of great areas to play in around here and lots of amazing women with great advice. Good luck with your baby goals and welcome to Mothering!!

Michelle

mom to DD
, DS
, & lil DD
and
spending my days

#7 of 8 Old 07-09-2014, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Hey, I haven't been very active on the TTC threads recently, but I'm currently TTC as a queer single mother by choice, and would love to have you join us on the July thread!

-----------------
37, hoping to have a new member of the family in 2016, to join my queer clan: Me

, Things 1&2

, my long-distance KD/cheerleader (the guy who's been telling everyone what a great mom I'm going to be)
, and the rest of the superheroes and sidekicks
#8 of 8 Old 07-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Here's the July thread for Queer Conceptions.

Queer Conceptions - July 2014

Married to a wonderful woman
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page