Queer Conceptions - July 2014 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

9Likes

#31 of 35 Old 08-08-2014, 10:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Hi All! If someone wants to start an August thread, let me know and I will send you the info. If not, we can always extend this one through August since it hasn't been very busy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Married to a wonderful woman
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 08-08-2014, 12:13 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pokeyac, I'd be willing to be threadkeeper on an August thread--though I'm fine with just sticking with this one, if others think that makes sense.

-----------------
37, hoping to have a new member of the family in 2016, to join my queer clan: Me

, Things 1&2

, my long-distance KD/cheerleader (the guy who's been telling everyone what a great mom I'm going to be)
, and the rest of the superheroes and sidekicks
#33 of 35 Old 08-08-2014, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Hi @fillefantome I just sent you the info for a new thread. You can cut and paste. If you decide to extend this thread, let me know and I can change the title. I hope it picks up soon! Good luck to all of you!

Married to a wonderful woman
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our
#34 of 35 Old 08-08-2014, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks, pokeyac!

Everyone, the new thread is here: Queer Conceptions - August 2014.

Come and join me!

-----------------
37, hoping to have a new member of the family in 2016, to join my queer clan: Me

, Things 1&2

, my long-distance KD/cheerleader (the guy who's been telling everyone what a great mom I'm going to be)
, and the rest of the superheroes and sidekicks
#35 of 35 Old 08-08-2014, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Hi fillefantome -- I'm right there with you. I have been so optimistic every cycle, despite every let down. Hopefully I can keep it going. I don't really want to do the lap, but I guess I have to see if something might be going on in there. This is iui #8 . I wanted to do my next cycle but I will talk to the gynecologist about the lap and see what she says. I don't think I am stressed, but I can feel my shoulders knotting up. I have no doubt I did everything right this cycle.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page