Mothering Forum banner

Looking for queer families

926 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Cassidy68 
#1 ·
Hello. I'm a queer parent of a ten year old, and also an author of a number of novels for kids and teens. My latest project is a non-fiction kids' book about Pride Day (aimed at ages 11-14). I want to include personal stories and photographs that reflect the many faces of the LGBTQ community and illustrate the many meanings of Pride Day. So... I need some help! If you are interested, read on...

I am looking for children, teens, parents and families who celebrate Pride Day and would be willing to be interviewed. What does Pride mean to you? How do you celebrate it in your community and your family? I have a short questionnaire that I can send to you by email if you would like to be involved.

If you are interested in talking to me, please e-mail me at robin@robinstevenson.com.
If you want to know more about me and my books, feel free to ask. You can also visit my website at www.robinstevenson.com.

Thanks so much!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.