• 1 Post By lilgreen
  • 1 Post By lilgreen
  • 1 Post By Mercury_Girl

#1 of 7 Old 07-14-2015, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Is there a place to discuss polyamory?

I'm in my first poly relationship and wanting to ask questions. Is there a place on mdc? I saw some old threads here but nothing current.
pokeyac likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-15-2015, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Hello @lilgreen ! There have been threads discussing polyamory in Queer Parenting but none are currently active. I have not seen threads in other forums. I will see if I can find the most recent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Married to a wonderful woman
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our
#3 of 7 Old 07-15-2015, 12:37 PM

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Here is the most recent thread. Some of these members may still be active and it looks like they refer to another group that might be more active.

Married to a wonderful woman
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our

#4 of 7 Old 07-16-2015, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
thanks pokeyac!
pokeyac likes this.
#5 of 7 Old 08-06-2015, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
I'm in my first poly relationship and wanting to ask questions. Is there a place on mdc? I saw some old threads here but nothing current.
i'm another poly mom here!

Me, Girl-DP, Boy-DP, DD2, DD1 & Baby on the Way

#6 of 7 Old 08-06-2015, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyac View Post
Here is the most recent thread. Some of these members may still be active and it looks like they refer to another group that might be more active.
that group linked on there is a GREAT group, i was a member for some time but just found i didn't end up posting much (been poly 20 years & in a closed loop now) so no longer a member of it, but they are awesome for newbies. a dear sweet guy i dated is still a member there & he adores it!
pokeyac likes this.

Me, Girl-DP, Boy-DP, DD2, DD1 & Baby on the Way

#7 of 7 Old 08-17-2017, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! Im here and would really love to find other ethical slut parents! Anyone want to direct me or start another thread?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page