mamas exploring bisexuality while in relationship(s) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 108 Old 01-25-2006, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm also another bi mom who hasn't been with a woman in quite some time, and am really missing having a female companion.

SO (male) and I have talked about having a poly relationship, and really would like to pursue that, but like most people have no clue.

Our feelings on it are mutual, but in the end, he wants me to be happy, and if that means I'd be the one being poly, he's happy with that and accepts it.

Meeting people is so hard though. I can't even find FRIENDS let alone someone to date and have a potential relationship with!!
#62 of 108 Old 02-02-2006, 12:36 AM

Hi mamas,

thought I'd give this thread a lift and say hi. Its been a while since anyone posted here, anyone else out there?

Bjorker,

"It's all about *how* it's done, not just that it's done at all."

I totally agree. My DP would try to throw that what if i got a girlfriend thing at me too. I told him that if that was something within the boundaries of our relationship that i wouldn't mind. but that if we had never discussed it before hand i'd be upset. heck, i'd be happy if he had a girlfriend- maybe she'd like me too.

for me it is more of a poly thing. i find women attractive but have never been with one. But my feelings are about men too. I think all that "you complete me" stuff is a little weird too. how can one person (or 2 even) possibly be all that you need forever? people change! no one is forever the same so why should we forever be with the same person? I am certainly different than I was when dp and i met and i wish i had someone i could relate with more to hang out with, but i still love dp.

dp and I have come to the conclusion that it would spice things up for us if we were with other people sometimes. Like the excitement of the new thing would transfer over to our bedroom, and we could learn new things from the new lovers too. At first he felt the same way about it (more so if the lover was male) as your guy, but I got him on my side on this one. And if you are being more satisfied (not just sexually, but mentally, and emotionally) then wouldn't you be more open and in tune for sex?

Meeting people is so hard though. I can't even find FRIENDS let alone someone to date and have a potential relationship with!!

So true!! lol!! and it seems that i don't want to get involved with the mamas i do know because i am just happy to have found some cool friends and don't want to loose any of them.

speaking of which... i think my friend is bi! but she's really cool so, well, as i said above. But when we're together i just get this feeling like she likes me. but i can't eally explain what makes me feel that way. i did find out that she is an aquarius (like me) and that makes me wonder if we're just unintentionally flirting with eachother, and I'm just picking up on it. But I think she gives me special looks sometimes (the unneccessarily extra long look in the eyes type looks) and today she said something to me. We were taking the kids for a hike in the park (our girls go to prek together and are practically best friends) and she was telling me how at school today they were cuddling and her dd told mine that she loves her and mine said "but I'm not a boy!" I was explaining how I try to tell her that not everyone likes the opposite sex and she goes "oh, my kids know ALL about that." and I'm like "oh yeah?" and she just says "yeah" and gave me a look. she was about to say something else and someone walked up and started talking to us. : am I seeing something that isn't there? Am I right to say I shouldn't go there b/c of our DD's relationship? I would hate to have something going with her and have it not work out and there's weirdness between our families over it. But it would be really nice to have such a cool girlfriend!

Deirdre partners.gif partner to Josiah , mama of jumpers.gif, and.... it's a BOY!!!! babyf.gif4/23/2011
#63 of 108 Old 02-02-2006, 12:45 AM

Oregonicmama, I think you should totally pursue things with your friend! You could just ask her what she was going to say and/or what she meant by her kids knowing ALL about that -- then if she says she's bi you can say, "me too!" and then that will open up the conversation to the possibility of something happening with you two!

I posted a long time back on this thread but I'm now leaving H so no longer "in a relationship" -- looking forward to exploring bisexuality OUT of my relationship! LOL.

I've been curious, though, reading posts here lately, about why those of you who, like Oregonicmama, don't think 2 people can "complete eachother" decided to get married? I hope that doesn't sound snarky -- I'm seriously asking. Partly because I'm questioning why I got married.

Or to put it on a more theoretical level, what is the value of marriage if you plan/hope/wish to be involved with more than one person? Is it just to gain access to societal benefits or is there some other reason?
#64 of 108 Old 02-02-2006, 02:01 AM

hi Chiedza,

Well, DP and I are not married, and that is largley why. Its not that we don't love eachother, we do, but that may not last forever. And we both have acknowledged from the start that what we have is what works for us right now and that may change at some point. But I have to say that even though thats what we said, it is still a little scary to change.

Even if we did stay together forever, we deffinitely don't plan on living together forever. I want my own house and he wants to travel more, and I am just fine with that. Once we are financially stable enough and the kids are a bit older, my life will be largely my own.

Would I like to get married? sure, maybe someday. But i'd have to know the person for at least as long as I've known DP to even consider it. I am just now REALLY getting to know him and we already have 2 kids together!

I really enjoy the relationship we do have. We live like husband and wife, even refer to eachother as that, but we don't have that whole bound by god and law stuck together forever thing. Its pretty nice.

Deirdre partners.gif partner to Josiah , mama of jumpers.gif, and.... it's a BOY!!!! babyf.gif4/23/2011
#65 of 108 Old 02-02-2006, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonicmama
Even if we did stay together forever, we deffinitely don't plan on living together forever. I want my own house and he wants to travel more, and I am just fine with that. Once we are financially stable enough and the kids are a bit older, my life will be largely my own.
That sounds like a great arrangement! I could never have had that with H, which is part of the reason we're splitting up.
#66 of 108 Old 02-02-2006, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiedza
Is it just to gain access to societal benefits or is there some other reason?
societal benefits - insurance, buying a house, co-parenting are the main reasons why dh & I married.

Besides, I knew I'd want to spend my life with him. Just because we are both open to other relationships doesn't make our commitment to each other "less." So we chose to make it legal.

We are pretty tied with the local poly-community. We know couples, triads, quads and various networks/tribes that have been together for decades.

Even if I chose to stay in New England and dh chose to return to California, there is an excellent chance that we'd stay married.

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

#67 of 108 Old 02-04-2006, 04:05 AM

Quote:
I've been curious, though, reading posts here lately, about why those of you who, like Oregonicmama, don't think 2 people can "complete eachother" decided to get married?
No one can complete me as I am a complete person already.

Quote:
what is the value of marriage if you plan/hope/wish to be involved with more than one person?
I got married because DH wanted a committment and going throught the legal process of marriage made him feel more secure in our relationship. I have made a life long promise to be with him, and he never has to doubt that, nor do I need to doubt him. But I don't feel that my committment with him is lessened at all if he or I were to love or have a relationship, sexual or emotional, with someone else.

Unassisted birthing, atheist, poly, bi WOHM to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wes (14) Seth (7) Pandora Moonlilly (2) and Nevermore Stargazer (11/2012)  Married to awesome SAH DH.

#68 of 108 Old 02-04-2006, 06:19 AM

Yay, more activity on this thread!

Oregonicmama, thanks for your words. I think that will ultimately help me out a lot. I'll keep discussing it with my DP and hopefully we'll get somewhere at some point...
I thought about how it would spice things up for us as well - I really do believe that. However, I feel a little weird saying as much. I don't want him to think that something is wrong with him that I need somebody else to spark the excitement in our relationship. Hmm... not sure if I'm explaining that right. I guess I'm just afraid he's going to take it too personally. We just think so differently about the issue, that I could see how he would think that. Like, "what wrong with me, that she needs somebody else to make things more exciting with me?" And that's not it at all! I am quite happy with him as a person and a partner, but to me that's largely irrelevant. I like the way you explained it though, I guess I should just try to explain myself to him another way. I feel exactly the same way you do -- it's impossible to find all you need or want in one person. It makes me wonder about our huge cheating culture. People don't know where to go with those feelings, so they act out on them in frustration and screw everything up.

As for your friend - that's kind of exciting. I agree with chiedza - if you feel comfortable going back and asking about that particular comment, that could really open something up. Though I thought I remembered you saying that you weren't interested in this person in that way - just more as a person to relate to ... ? Though I've ended up interested in people I didn't prior think I would be, too. One of which turned into a relationship, but that was not while with DP (though I was with a different boyfriend at the time - we all ended up living together for awhile, but I think I've already explained that on this thread somewhere).

chiedza - to answer your marriage question. Actually I can again relate to Oregonicmama here. We're not married for a number of reasons. I'm not religious, not too into the government as a whole-- I really don't feel like I need a piece of paper and a ceremony to commit me to my DP. At all. I'm totally not trying to minimize marriage for other people here, I think that's GREAT if it works for you. I just mean that's how I view it for my own self and my own relationship. I also have a hard time supporting a system that I find very unfair. Sure, I can marry him if I want to, because he is a guy. If I happened to fall in love with a woman, I'd be outta luck, at least where I live. We talked about doing it in Canada - now there's a statement. Still, I don't view marriage as saying "you complete me, that's it, I'm done". I view it more as a way for people to say that they love eachother, respect eachother, want to stay together, etc. That fits me, but I still have those reasons stated above for not doing it. Again, Oregonicmama, I totally agree about acknowledging the fact that we very well might change sometime in the future. I hope not, and that wouldn't necessarily stop me from marriage unless I had a good reason to believe that it would happen sooner than later, but ultimately marriage just isn't important to me. Plain and simple.

Sharlla, I love your statement, "No one can complete me as I am a complete person already." -- absolutely! I think that's part of the reason those sappy love songs and sayings really get to me. If we're relying on somebody else who we cannot control to be a part of our own selves, doesn't that ultimately lead to disaster? At least most likely? Again, that sounds awfully co-dependant. I think it's integral to a relationship to maintain your own identity, interests, sense of self, etc... or else you'll just get lost. At least I would. I've been in that relationship before where I felt I was being leaned upon. I really couldn't breathe or entirely be myself, and it was a disaster. My relationship now is good like that. We have our own things, but we also come together well. I don't feel like I'm being "completed", I feel like I'm being complimented. Cheese and wine, baby, cheese and wine. Hah, we've talked about this before: he's the cheese and I'm the whine. But aren't there maaaany types of cheese out there? I think so!

Bad metaphors means it's time for me to shut up. Thanks again, all. This is officially my favourite thread.

Weirdo Mama to amazing Aurelia, age 9 & Ember Roslyn, age 3!
#69 of 108 Old 02-04-2006, 06:31 AM

Oh, okay, one more thing, a little OT.
Oregonicmama, where in Oregon are you (if you don't mind?)? I think I'm falling in lurrrrve. Teehee. I really relate to what you say here. DP is from Eugene and we go down there every so often - I guess I'm just curious!

Also, my daughter's middle name is Aurora. Had to say it - I just love that name. I wanted it as her first name, but we have an old but major highway here with scrappy businesses up and down it called Aurora, so I couldn't quite bring myself to name her that.

Anyway... ... sorry.

#70 of 108 Old 02-05-2006, 05:18 PM

It's interesting that everyone posting to this thread is in a het relationship exploring being with women, and no mamas in lesbian relationships exploring being with men. Just worth noting.

I haven't posted here yet, partly just because so many stories are so much like mine, I felt like it had all been said already! But in the interest of 'tribe' and connecting, I want to join in the discussion. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's stories and thoughts here, and it's provided much food for thought for me.

I dated women, pretty exclusively, until I was 25, when I fell in love with my current partner-- and then got knocked up a year later, ha ha! Identified as a dyke, and still do to some extent. Definitely still identify as queer. Most of my friends are lesbians and gay men, but I moved across the country this past year and in trying to meet new friends with kids my daughter's age, I'm finding mostly straight mamas. I miss being/feeling part of a queer community, and I wonder if that's just what happens when you get with a guy and have a kid?? HA.

My partner and I are not married, for political reasons really similar to what bjorker said, and he is extremely queer positive and progressive, and cool with me being queer and all that. BUT, whenever I start a discussion about being poly-- even just a tiny bit, with lots of restrictions and whatever-- he kind of freaks out. I don't have much of a sex drive these days, and I've gained a ton of weight since my daughter's birth, so it's not a practical issue of immediate importance for me! Just a sort of theoretical, if-at-some-point-in-the-future, kind of issue.

crying 2 yr old, gotta go!
#71 of 108 Old 02-07-2006, 05:04 AM

for some reason, I have been unsubscribed from all my threads and have missed out since my last post! I missed this thread!

Bjorker, I'm in Eugene. Once I get a car (anytime now just waiting for something we like) I could even meet you someplace between here and there maybe.

I think it is important to stress to your DP that it isn't something better its just something different. Maybe you could give an example of the other guy actually teaching you something DP would like? That was one angle I used. I had to be real delicate about it with DP too. He is pretty insecure so it was hard to say it right and not offend him.

In regard to our Cheating Culture, I think it ouldn't be sucha porblem if we all didn't have the word "cheating" drill into our heads about it. If it was just called polyamory (or anyother word without negative conotations) i think people would be much more excepting of it. i am under the impression that in some european countries it is fairly common place for people to date outside their marriage.

i think I am going to just leave it at that with my friend and see what happens. Its not that i'm not attracted to her or anything, I think she's great, I am just concerned about our dds friendship. the love eachother so much and I'd hate to mess up their bond with some relationship drama, kwim?

My Aurora's middle name is Li "lee." I recenlt noticed a building downtown called the "aurora building" heehee

It seems to me that it would be tough to find other queer mamas to hang out with. Maybe you could post something on Craiglist? Someone here in Eugene posted on our craiglist recenlt for a queer mamas playgroup. There seems to be a lot of queer couples here with kids, mostly women.

DP and I are not getting along very well right now so i am a bit distracted . I wish i could just zap myself to Hawaii eveynight after the kids go to bed.

#72 of 108 Old 02-12-2006, 06:31 AM

Oregonicmama--

My DP and I have been at it lately too. It must be something in the air..... I hope you two are fairing a little better by now.

After I asked you where you were and mentioned Eugene, I realised that I *think* I saw that in another thread on here (somebody was asking if there were any queer mamas in the Eugene area?). I knew I must have gotten that from somewhere. Meeting somewhere would be awesome! I've been looking for an excuse to go to Powell's... I mean, uhh.. Portland, yeah that's it... so I wouldn't mind the ride down there. Not sure how I'd work that one out, though (beings that it'd be about a 5 hour round trip if no traffic w/ a 1 y.o.), but I could probably figure something out.

I must ask, do you go to the Country Fair? My DP usually goes every year (and went as a child!), and I've gone the last three years. It doesn't look like we'll be able to go this year, though, because we usually work the fair through the following week, and last year it totally killed our finances. I still get all excited about it though, but maybe because I'm a newbie and not from the area.

As far as meeting other queer mamas... I actually just went to a meet-up today (posted on this sub-forum) though it wasn't made for that reason. I did post something in the way of a personal ad on Craigslist once, but after I got responses and talked to DP about it is when he started closing off and saying those comments I mentioned before... "well what if *I* get a girlfriend, too?!" (negatively, as if with malice). It did not end on a good note, so I didn't pursue it. If we get to a better place with this whole thing, maybe I'll try again. I have other things to work through too.. general shyness, self-image issues, blah blah blah...
Maybe someday...
Until then, my mind wanders.

Thanks again for sharing your experience and such. It really does help, and I've really enjoyed this thread. As I've mentioned so many times before.

I hope I didn't ramble too far off-topic here, I really don't want to discourage other people from posting! Post, people, post!

#73 of 108 Old 02-12-2006, 12:00 PM

Hi I'm back!!! Took a break to have a baby!!
It's so hard to meet people, especially when you're relatively new to an area. I managed nicely in a gay community in Calgary and again in Kelowna when I lived there. And even though I had kids and dated guys it made no difference. And even after I married dh I still had a girl love and it made no differnce to him. It is real important to who I am to feel a part of a community that I relate to. I'm going to have to make a huge effort this spring to get out and meet people.
My dh knows that I love him dearly and I know when I find someone I want to be with, as long as I'm honest and upfront, my dh will be O.K. with it. As long as it does'nt interfere with "us" in any way. He'd probably be glad because I don't get out much(obviously...I just had a babe) but actually haven't done much in the 3 years we've lived here. I have a couple friends and they know my story but I know they don't relate. Sigh.
In Kelowna I was in a group called the Godess Circle and we got together once a month around the full moon and had a potluck supper, danced or did poetry reading, meditated, belly danced, prayed to differnt forms of God/Godess... and related to each other on deep levels of love and understanding. It was a completely supportive community of women, some gay,some straight...I totally miss it.
And I'm way too busy with my family to start a group here.(And I'm in red-neckville so I doubt anyone would come anyway)

chicken3.gifbelly.gifwow...i'm gonna have another one!!!
#74 of 108 Old 02-22-2006, 10:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I didn't realize my bisexuality until after I was married. My husband was present for my first girl experience (CRAZY night!) and I have had two girlfriends. I am not dating anyone at the moment, but I have complete freedom and permission should I wish to pursue a relationship in the future. I don't know how I'm going to work that with my family, though. That's what really scares me. My family is VERY conservative for the most part and I really don't know how they'd react if another person were to become part of our family. And I'd feel bad "hiding" an important relationship. It wouldn't be fair to her. Besides that, DS would be sure to say something about "Mommy's girlfriend." I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#75 of 108 Old 02-24-2006, 04:32 AM

Just in case you guys haven't been following the big "Queer Poll" thread (which morphed subjects entirely), I am not sure if this here thread is going to last.

That makes me very, very sad.

I think I'll hold off on responding further to anything here... I feel like I am being scrutinized for taking part in something that was important to me.

Too bad.

#76 of 108 Old 03-01-2006, 03:09 PM

This thread can last Bjorker!!!If we want it to! OR we can start a new one. Heck, I'll start one right now.

#77 of 108 Old 03-03-2006, 03:59 AM

Well, right after I posted that, I read that we're okay for now. They're just going through and deciding what kind of subjects are okay and not okay for MDC. This type of subject matter might be deemed inappropriate for the forum But until they decide... we're okay continuing to talk about it. It's just making me even more sensitive talking about this stuff. Ya know? It's already a sensitive topic for most, so it was hard hearing that maybe this doesn't belong here. Like I was given a false sense of security or something. eh.

Soooo... after all that... how're ya'll doing?
Anybody else want to chime in? *poke*

#78 of 108 Old 03-03-2006, 04:11 AM

Can I just ask...

Anyone else not totally feel that this is a "safe place" to speak of this? I've been a long time lurker of this thread (and maybe a previous poster back in the day), but I've never really feeled like this was a place that was ok to post, YKWIM? There used to be a board in cyber world called original moms, but I think it is long since defunct. Some of the mamas here would also post there. If anyone knows of a similar place, I'd be interested!
#79 of 108 Old 03-03-2006, 04:30 AM

You mean off MDC, right? There was another forum that somebody here once mentioned specifically for bi moms, and now I can't find it. I'll keep looking if your interested, or maybe the person that mentioned it in the first place will chime in!

I couldn't really get into it... there weren't that many people on it and I wasn't quite sure how to jump in since everyone seemed to know eachother already. Plus there were only a certain number of sub-forums to post in before you had a high enough posting count to be let into the rest of the forums. Maybe once I find it I'll try again.

I'll keep looking!

#80 of 108 Old 03-03-2006, 12:53 PM

no matter where you post, be careful. my sister found out about my bicuriosity simply by doing a google search of my email address. a cached page from a board that i am no longer a member of came up, complete with my comments about my lack of experience! eliminating incriminating "evidence" does no good, since the pages can be archived and accessed anyway.

roxanne
#81 of 108 Old 03-03-2006, 01:27 PM

Yikes ... I actually share a completely different email address with my family for that sort of reason. Why was your sister googling your email address? Still ... crappy situation.

I'm sorry, mama... I hope all is well.

#82 of 108 Old 03-04-2006, 01:53 PM

I use separate e-mails for different things and I NEVER use my real last name for anything online. That way my private life can be kept private, my past can't bite me in the ass and I don't have to worry about my safety in cyber space.
The funny thing is that I do know a couple moms who are a part of this mothering forums community and well they don't know I'm bi (but if they come across this then they do now!). I've been feeling a bit nervous of them finding out this way cuz all they need to do is look at my profile and see all my posts!! But I want my friends to know who I am so I guess it's O.K.(just not the best way to tell your friends your gay!)

I think I'll change my sig. so I nick's for my kids instead of their real names...just to be cautious.(God, I think I'm getting paranoid).

#83 of 108 Old 03-06-2006, 11:30 AM

My mom is the "don't ask, don't tell" set of mind. I have never out and out said mom I am bi and polyamorous. But she knows I am "weird."

I am pretty much out.

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

#84 of 108 Old 03-06-2006, 03:00 PM

Funny, as that's pretty much the way it is with my mom... actually my whole family. I think that they have a pretty good idea, but don't really care to know. Despite the fact that I don't like feeling like I'm somehow misrepresenting myself, I'm pretty much fine with that when it comes to my family.

#85 of 108 Old 04-16-2006, 01:16 AM

Well... there are 5 pages of responses here and I haven't read any. I am not new to the Mothering board/community, but certainly new here.

I 'came out' to my husband 2 years ago. I was kinda' figuring on having a supportive response after being married for so long... and it was supportive at first. He encouraged me in my search for a girlfriend, but soon found he was not ok with it. I dated one woman for 5-6 months, then broke-up because it was too much stress for him. He seemed to realize my pain, then we tried again. I dated another woman, fell very much in love, and he found it too difficult once again. I was left with a choice... either commit to monogamy, or lose him as my husband and the lives we have built together with 3 children.

Currently - I am in a "monogamous" relationship with my husband, but still very much in love with someone... what should I call her... my girlfriend? my lover? my friend?

I resent my husband and his lack of support/understanding for my sexuality. It was difficult enough for me to come to where I am, but to be chastised and given the threat of abandonment on top of it? I don't know. I am frustrated and angry most days. I love the freedom to be able to say "I am gay" many days, but at what price did I pay for it? It's too confusing of a place for me to comment fairly about it.

But now I am here... where I am... feeling pretty secure about my sexuality, but inhibited by my marriage.
#86 of 108 Old 05-03-2006, 06:38 PM

I wish I had time to reply to all the interesting stuff I've read on here.

I've been through the crappiest experience. My (ex?)girlfriend was a mom with two kids. And her marriage totally blew up partially because of the relationship she had with me (although more because her soon-to-be-ex-husband is an abusive jerkoff). And the whole thing was really terrible, and turned into a huge nasty divorce, which I ran away from (to London).

So, I have some issues.
#87 of 108 Old 05-03-2006, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnadelle
Well... there are 5 pages of responses here and I haven't read any. I am not new to the Mothering board/community, but certainly new here.

I 'came out' to my husband 2 years ago. I was kinda' figuring on having a supportive response after being married for so long... and it was supportive at first. He encouraged me in my search for a girlfriend, but soon found he was not ok with it. I dated one woman for 5-6 months, then broke-up because it was too much stress for him. He seemed to realize my pain, then we tried again. I dated another woman, fell very much in love, and he found it too difficult once again. I was left with a choice... either commit to monogamy, or lose him as my husband and the lives we have built together with 3 children.

Currently - I am in a "monogamous" relationship with my husband, but still very much in love with someone... what should I call her... my girlfriend? my lover? my friend?

I resent my husband and his lack of support/understanding for my sexuality. It was difficult enough for me to come to where I am, but to be chastised and given the threat of abandonment on top of it? I don't know. I am frustrated and angry most days. I love the freedom to be able to say "I am gay" many days, but at what price did I pay for it? It's too confusing of a place for me to comment fairly about it.

But now I am here... where I am... feeling pretty secure about my sexuality, but inhibited by my marriage.
(((hugs)))
#88 of 108 Old 05-03-2006, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
And I'm way too busy with my family to start a group here.(And I'm in red-neckville so I doubt anyone would come anyway)
Hey, I'd go! And I live in Red-Neckville too That group you were with in Kelowna sounds wonderful, I'd love to find a group like that!
#89 of 108 Old 05-04-2006, 01:26 AM

*waving to Dawn*

(Psstt, I'm Red from BiMamas.net)
#90 of 108 Old 05-09-2006, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
I use separate e-mails for different things and I NEVER use my real last name for anything online. That way my private life can be kept private, my past can't bite me in the ass and I don't have to worry about my safety in cyber space.
Unless someone prys into your hard drive, or you ISP records, or the NSA is monitoring you.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page