Just trying a snazzy new title.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2008, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Morning ladies!

You shall all be very jealous to know I got to spend Friday evening with HappyHippymama and her lovely dd!

Nanny
Nanny
Boo
boo!

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Banned

And it was quite a fun evening!! Poor Pynki was so outnumbered until we came along.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:34 PM

subbing
Old 03-03-2008, 12:15 AM

yay I love the snazzy title, heket.

How's things?
and yes, pynki, and hhm; we are all very jealous of both of you.

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
Old 03-03-2008, 02:54 AM

totally jealous!

I made 10 bags (1 bag = serving for 4) of Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese for a meal swap tomorrow at our AP Playgroup

I went out last night after the Charity Auction with a friend from high school and her DP.....I'm pretty sure I was getting hit on, oh my! Too bad I'm not poly...

Your User Agreement here at MDC, read it and make it your friend and read the FAQ to answer all the questions of the (MDC) world.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:52 AM

that's a lotta mac'n'cheese kmm
and may I say that you probably were getting hit on. after all, anyone with eyes would want to hit on you

Old 03-03-2008, 04:18 AM

See, Majik is hitting on ya right now!

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:27 AM

Yeah - I caught that one, I'm not as slow as I seem.
Thanks for the big smile before I go off to sleep

I should also add that last night when we were out with the HS friends the old HS friend who was hitting on me was WAY not my type; a) a man *I've got one of those I'm quite happy with thankyouverymuch*, b) talking crapola about the mother of his ten year old dd *who does that and thinks someone at the table will laugh?*, and c) why even add, this one never had a chance. My brother and I were talking this morning and we agreed it was "nice" to have seen him again but neither of us are all that interested in negative energy like THAT in our lives, kwim? Part of me feels judgmental but honestly - I have room for only so many souls in my life and his is one I'm happy not to bond myself to.

Your User Agreement here at MDC, read it and make it your friend and read the FAQ to answer all the questions of the (MDC) world.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:20 PM

checking in
Old 03-05-2008, 07:59 PM

SO any Easter/Spring plans friends?

I'm taking cookies to decorate with DD's preschool class....and we are going to make homemade sidewalk chalk eggs that we will hide and find on Easter a.m. for fun....

Old 03-05-2008, 08:27 PM

okay...
I'm so excited I can barely contain myself...

I have a GIRLFRIEND!!!!

: : :

Yep, I finally got my long-crushed-on-and-flirted-with housemate to "switch teams"
Admittedly, DP is oveseas atm, but they are good friends, and she wants to try all of us living together when we all get back home again :

now how do i break the news to my bevy of stalkers? (oops, half of them are on this thread )

Old 03-06-2008, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

:That's great news!

Now we can live vicariously through you!
Old 03-06-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KailuaMamatoMaya View Post
SO any Easter/Spring plans friends?

I'm taking cookies to decorate with DD's preschool class....and we are going to make homemade sidewalk chalk eggs that we will hide and find on Easter a.m. for fun....

Not sure yet. Have tentative plans for egg hunt.

Have to see if ds comes home from school with any requests for goodies, then I'll bake cookies.

Definitely feeling the coming of Spring this morning. Wrote about it in my blog (which I haven't uploaded yet but will soon).

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

Old 03-07-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
okay...
I'm so excited I can barely contain myself...

I have a GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Congrats - but now I'm probably not going to get any flirting
So tell us about the lucky lady!

Out here I'm meeting some friends at sunrise down at the beach to watch the new moon and the sunrise or something like that - I'll figure it out in the a.m.

More importantly I read the book Skinny Bitch for fun and overnight (I finished reading it last night) became a vegan. Today has gone well with a little trip to the health food store for some soy yogurt and other staples. I took a pregnant friend out to lunch and we enjoyed some coconut curry vegetables and tofu with brown rice and this afternoon shared some strawberries for a snack with DD (had a vegan nut bar thing from the health food cafe for breakfast - tomorrow I'm having Papaya) and tonight we had an Amy's Frozen Vegan Soy Cheese Pizza with fake Pepperoni added - quite yummy!

So now I'm planning my UK trip all about finding vegan options and feeling pretty darn good and nervous about my new path. I'm so nervous of the judgment my vegan friends say happen and I've already had some from my Mother who is that way anyway.....ugh.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:41 AM

I'm far to busy to spend time on details.
:nana:

but good luck on the veganism kmm.
just be a bit wary about too much refined soy. at least read about it and make an informed decision.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:01 AM

yeah - I've spent the last hour reading up on refined soy....sigh.

Details next month then.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:27 PM

Hello lovely ladies. I offically suck at keeping up with thread, but I have been reading. Congrats majikfaerie :

I too have myself a special friend of the female variety . This lovely lady and DP have been developing a 'thing' over the last few months, and in the last few weeks its turned into more of a 3 way thing, which seems to be working very nicely hehe.
I finally feel I have earned by Bi badge (can you tell I was a brownie...), since this is the first women I have ever had anything physical with. So yeh all is exciting in my peculiar little world :
Old 03-08-2008, 02:58 PM

Congrats CX!

It seems Spring has really sprung for us Bi Mamas!

Old 03-08-2008, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heket View Post
:That's great news!

Now we can live vicariously through you!

ITA!

Livin' via majikfaerie

Congrats!!!!!

[B][I]~Ang~ Mom to 2 sport-head crazy girls: Rainey and Breeze  and my little lost love- @18 weeks with gestational age of 7 weeks

RAINBOW BABY DUE MAY 4th!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:17 PM

yay cx

okay, i have a little time for details. I haven't been getting much sleep lately or having much time for internet... but this morning i had to get up early to do some work.

so! my wonderful goddess woman is from England, she has blonde hair longer than her butt, amazing big blue eyes, great figure with curves in all the right places, ahhhh...

and she really loves DD, which is totally mutual, and considers me her best friend, and she is good friends with DP (though he's o/s atm, so that side of things has yet to be tested).
anyway, I'm swimmingly happy, and floating around life like a silly thing. Even my psycho neighbour can't bother me now.

Actually in town the other day, a friend said that my neighbour had been putting the word out that she is looking for someone to rent my cottage while I'm away, "only a single working person, with no children, and able to do yard work"!!! how dare she!?!

last week hearing that would have put me into a terrible depressive spin, but now... I just laugh and shake my head

Old 03-08-2008, 10:29 PM

very cool!

What the heck is your neighbor lady thinking? I assume you guys pay rent to hold onto the place - and your things would be there. Um, freak.

Your ladyfriend sounds like tons of fun and thats great that she gets along so well with your little one - I sometimes wonder if that is a bigger hurtle than getting along with male DPs?

Old 03-09-2008, 09:35 AM

Oh majikfaerie! I am so jealous!

But at the same time i am HAPPY for you! Congratulations! I hope
it ends up being a long term mutual fulfilling relationship.

There are so many hurdles for me...aside from just current issues.
After current problems are resolved I am still left with these things.

1. Do you go through with a bi relationship, even if your partner says yes
but you still know it hurts them inside?

2. How to go about finding someone who isnt just interested in a one
dimensional physical relationship ( which i have found really frequently
in bi women )

3. I am not poly, how would this affect my husband? Is it possible
to be married and also have another completely seperate relationship?

gaaah!
Old 03-09-2008, 04:49 PM

Details! Now!

And congratulations
Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne D'Arc View Post

in bi women )

[/COLOR][/FONT]
gaaah!
Question #2- eh... This is a hard one- it seems many women who are bi are in a relationship (mostly with a man) and for the "other" woman it is better for them not to get to attached because you already have a family- and a husband/live in partner. A one dimensional relationship is safer for them- ykwim? Less emotions in the long run to get stomped on. It is like- what do you want, a GF on the side- but where can that go? In reality most can not all live together without hurt feelings (this is a non triad we are talking about- like FF and FM household.) It is just more simple keeping it simple (as some would say) in a friends with bennies way.. (just to clarify- this is not MY thing, just my insight to the matter).

Question #3- You are ploy. You may not be/want a triad- or anything like that- but if you are seeking an open honest relationship outside your primary relationship (as in a secondary love, a Girlfriend your DP/DH knows about) this is a poly dynamic. Your dynamic you seek is a secondary relationship with a woman. Where your DH comes first, your family with him come first, but you seek another relationship with a woman- emotional and physical on the secondary level- that allows you to also have that relationship be open and honest with your DH.

[B][I]~Ang~ Mom to 2 sport-head crazy girls: Rainey and Breeze  and my little lost love- @18 weeks with gestational age of 7 weeks

RAINBOW BABY DUE MAY 4th!!!
Old 03-09-2008, 08:49 PM

tough questions, jeanne d'arc.

as to #1, i've btdt. when we lived in israel, after much discussion, arguments, and even a separation, DP agreed to let me date this woman I met. He had all these provisos, and it was clear that he wasn't happy about it, but we went ahead anyway.
it turned out to be a total disaster; DP was really unhappy, and kept trying to sabotage the relationship, I was stressed trying to juggle two loves who didn't get along, and she ended up breaking it off, because of him.
well, that was for the best; she wasn't really compatable with me, and got to be a bad relationship, even without the DP dramas. I just clung to the relationship because i was desperate to be with a woman

well, I guess the best thing is to be really open and honest about what's going on, and how you feel and how your DP feels.

for us, the bottom line was that DP wanted to be sure that I wouldn't leave him for whatever woman I might be with, and that he wouldn't be emotionally excluded from the relationship - he wanted to be friends with whoever it was, and to know that he's still number one in my heart.

It took a long time to manifest the perfect woman to fit that bill, but in the end, that is exactly what I've found.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
tough questions, jeanne d'arc.

as to #1, i've btdt. when we lived in israel, after much discussion, arguments, and even a separation, DP agreed to let me date this woman I met. He had all these provisos, and it was clear that he wasn't happy about it, but we went ahead anyway.
it turned out to be a total disaster; DP was really unhappy, and kept trying to sabotage the relationship, I was stressed trying to juggle two loves who didn't get along, and she ended up breaking it off, because of him.
well, that was for the best; she wasn't really compatable with me, and got to be a bad relationship, even without the DP dramas. I just clung to the relationship because i was desperate to be with a woman

well, I guess the best thing is to be really open and honest about what's going on, and how you feel and how your DP feels.

for us, the bottom line was that DP wanted to be sure that I wouldn't leave him for whatever woman I might be with, and that he wouldn't be emotionally excluded from the relationship - he wanted to be friends with whoever it was, and to know that he's still number one in my heart.

It took a long time to manifest the perfect woman to fit that bill, but in the end, that is exactly what I've found.
I had a similar experience and lost an amazing friend because of it. I'd love to connect with someone again, though, now that I know what to better watch for :yep
Old 03-13-2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne D'Arc View Post

Oh majikfaerie! I am so jealous!

But at the same time i am HAPPY for you! Congratulations! I hope
it ends up being a long term mutual fulfilling relationship.

There are so many hurdles for me...aside from just current issues.
After current problems are resolved I am still left with these things.

1. Do you go through with a bi relationship, even if your partner says yes
but you still know it hurts them inside?

in bi women )

gaaah!

Ditto, Jeanne! I am curious to know where you stand on #1 and if it's ever come close in real life because of what you express in #2. I am not poly either, so to #3, I think it would still have a shroud of secrecy (if I could even get the ball rolling on this...)
Old 03-13-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberry.swirl View Post
Ditto, Jeanne! I am curious to know where you stand on #1 and if it's ever come close in real life because of what you express in #2. I am not poly either, so to #3, I think it would still have a shroud of secrecy (if I could even get the ball rolling on this...)
i've done the shroud of secrecy thing on #3 once as well.
it was a total disaster, sneaking around like a teenager, and not having much time to see each other.
then when she broke up with me, I was devastated, and couldn't show it.
IME, not a good idea.
honesty is always best.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Maybe I am a moron but I am not sure what you mean. Is there a way
you could reword this? I am confused .

User Tag List