Crochet pattern for *very* small doll booties? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-05-2010, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone - my two year old has requested "shoes" for her little baby doll. I'd like to crochet her a pair of booties, but this doll has really small feet: measuring about 1.25" long (she's a Corolle Tidoo doll) so patterns I've seen are all too big. I think something in the range of 1.5" in length would work, but I've never created my own crochet pattern and am very unsure how to go about this.

Does anyone have a pattern for such small doll feet - or - are there any experienced crocheters out there who can help me?
Thank you for any help!
#2 of 2 Old 10-09-2010, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay - I've figured something out (the request became closer to a demand and I had to make *something*) so I'm all set now. It's surprising what you can do when under pressure!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page