Join Date: Oct 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm determined to get a SSC for the next babe and am already obsessively researching. Problem is, I can't figure out which would be best! I need some mommas with experience...
Here's what matters:
- I want one that will work from newborn on up to when they get sick of me carrying them around!
- I'm 5"2 and I've got pretty small shoulders. I've tried an Ergo on and it felt way too big for my shoulders.
- My DH is 6"2 and I want him to be able to use it as well.
- I'm on a budget! I can't afford to drop well over $100 for this, as much as I wish I could.
- Despite the fact that I'm poor...I'd like it to look nice! I'm just not a solid black print kind of girl.
I have looked around on thebabywearer.com and honestly, it gave me a headache. Maybe when I know what I want I can search on the FSOT, but for now it just overwhelms me. I need to narrow down what will work for us! Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated
|25 members and 10,196 guests|
|BeverlyMatthews , davidbeck , incorrigible , jamesmorrow , joandsarah77 , katelove , Katherine73 , Lacontesc04 , lisak1234 , LoFlynn , manyhatsmom , mckittre , moominmamma , philomom , pulcetti , SchoolmarmDE , Silversky , sren , stellanyc , stephaniepifer , xthoney , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|