do you have a stroller/do you use it? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-21-2009, 08:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't live in a stroller friendly city. Isabella is 6 months old and never been in a stroller.

Michele, wife to my soul mate, hero and solider, momma to
K-03/98, B-01/00, D-03/02, M-09/03, TL-12/04, TM-09/06, I-10/08 edd 02/02/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2009, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Strollers... ahhhh, the money that could have been used elsewhere for us!
My DD is 8.5 months old and still has no desire to be pushed in a stroller. We have two good (and way too expensive) strollers to push our little princess around in but she will have none of it! Instead, she loves her Ergo or one of the ring slings or wraps for getting around.

We also have cold and snowy winters in my part of the world and I used a carrier with a babywearing coat (Suse's Kinder Coat) for our winter outings.

As DD keeps getting heavier (around 21.5 lbs now), I am hoping that she will take more to the strollers but as it stands, I will take her out in one for a walk and invariable need to pop her into a carrier (which I ALWAYS bring along as well) for the return trip home.

If I were to do it again, I would stick with just a carrier (with babywearing coat for winter) for the first year and then trial some strollers once babe is older. I have my fingers crossed she will like her Chariot as I'm hoping to use that for doing bike rides once she turns 1 year old.

Mama to two beautiful girls (Aug '08 & Jan '11). Learning as we go...

User Tag List