triscuit ap store? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-16-2010, 01:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Does anyone have any experience ordering from the triscuit ap store?  I ordered a Lemmie wrap from them two weeks ago and haven't recieved it yet.  I wasn't too concerned, since it is coming from Canada and I am in Massachusetts, but I emailed them anyway to check, and the email bounced back.  My credit card has already been charged.  Thoughts, advice? 

#2 of 5 Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

i have not dealt with them but i say call them

Phone: 6139700820

#3 of 5 Old 12-17-2010, 05:24 AM

I know this mom irl (actually met her here on mdc).  I would just give her a call and find out.  It could be taking longer because of the holidays and crossing the border.  I wouldn't be worried though :)

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#4 of 5 Old 01-11-2011, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

I did call just before Christmas and she said she would get back to me when she got to the office, but she never called back.  I called and left messages several times and sent an email directly and through the form on the site, and all I got was an automated response.  Nearly 6 weeks after placing the order, I gave up and filed a claim with paypal.  I haven't got my money back yet because the claim takes 10 days to give the seller a chance to come up with a tracking number, but customer service at paypal was extremely helpful and reassuring, so I'm not worried about it.  Mostly I'm bummed that I have to pick a different color wrap from another site, haha.

#5 of 5 Old 01-21-2011, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Just wanted to update that I received a message from another Mama who ordered a wrap and never received it, and now that site is "under construction", so it looks to me like TAPS has closed. 

Tags
Wraps , Babywearing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page