Mothering Forum banner
951 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Thandiwe 
#1 ·
I have a Beco butterfly (the one where the child can't face outward) and would like to expand my carrier collection. I have credit at babiesrus and they sell an infantino Mai Tei. Is it too similar to the Beco to be worth it? My ds is 3 months old and we wear her for most of her naps and when we are out and about.

#4 ·
I have used Beco for a few years now, and honestly I just bought a Kozy to get away from the Beco. I can't stand the clips and straps and difficulty adjusting. It's WAY easier using the Kozy. There seems to be a little bit of a learning curve, finding the right fit for you, but I am sooooo happy I bought a Kozy!!
joy.gif

#5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thandiwe View Post

I have used Beco for a few years now, and honestly I just bought a Kozy to get away from the Beco. I can't stand the clips and straps and difficulty adjusting. It's WAY easier using the Kozy. There seems to be a little bit of a learning curve, finding the right fit for you, but I am sooooo happy I bought a Kozy!!
joy.gif
Is a kozy essentially the same as a BabyHawk? I have a BH and am looking to add to my small collection of carriers and don't want to be too repetitive.

#6 ·
Pretty much, just looks a little different. I don't know about the straps as I haven't seen a BH in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingmommyhood View Post

Is a kozy essentially the same as a BabyHawk? I have a BH and am looking to add to my small collection of carriers and don't want to be too repetitive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.