How to choose the right one - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-10-2011, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It seems like there are so many options these days I don't even know where to begin. I have an 8 yr old and a 6 yr old and a 2 month old. It didn't seem like there were as many options before. My 8 yr old lived in an over the shoulder baby holder until she was about 2. I know they seem so big and bulky now but it worked great for us. The 6 yr old went a ring sling as well. Now that I'm starting over again, I really need some advice before I go spend a bunch of money on baby carriers I'll never use. I love wearing my baby I just need to find the right carrier for us. I have a hotsling ap right now. It is my one and only carrier for my baby. It hasn't been the easiest for us to use but I have somehow been making it work. I don't remember it being this difficult. I'd like to be able to have my baby on me whenever I am out. Would also like something that I can breastfeed in. I've looked in some specialty baby shops around me to see if any of them have baby carriers that you can try but I have yet to find one. Any suggestions of what to look for? 

Tags
Babywearing , Soft Structured Carriers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page